+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is the Sun acting strange ? This from RMN....

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Is the Sun acting strange ? This from RMN....

I would like to step in here because I feel that dedunkshyn is pulling the debunk trigger too soon and too firm. I am going to show one example, and share a link to MANY examples of artifacts, similar to what is shown in the OP video here. Now, the word artifact, is NOT equivalent to debunk. An artifact can mean more than one thing. But my point here is that, there can be artifacts photographically, as the result of the light that is actually present.

The lightning bolts, that are shining through the gentlemans fingers, is not unlike the light beams shining through this persons hand, in this photograph.

I seriously doubt this person manipulated this picture so that beams showed through. It happened naturally with artifacts via the light that was already present.

It is very possible that the same type of artifact occurred with the OP here.

I don't know if its real, or cgi. It could i'
    m sure easily be cgi. But there are certainly many things abnormal going on in our skies, and for some damn reason, tptb or whoever, thinks its necessary to spray the +++t out of the skies with metal and barium god knows what else, and won't say why. Not even going THERE right now. But, just sayin.
    anyway here is the pic I am referring too, and below is the link to many more images, to aid the thought process here. All that said, I wondered if he was using a filter, or if he even saw the thing with the naked eye. On his other videos, he sounded like someone that was not just doing this to haox anyone. But nobody else seems to have seen it, so thats a red flag for me. I think only true field work will settle this argument. so if someone is up for the task, lets try to debunk it the honest way.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sunbeam.JPG
Views:	81
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	28423

https://www.google.com/search?site=&...29.V_THYNMGwR4

Also, I don't know if the Daily Buzz is a legit news source, but it is syndicated. They provided this article not long ago. (FWIW)

http://dailybuzzlive.com/planetary-a...eightlessness/
    Last edited by Sidney; 28th December 2014 at 18:29.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

noxon medem (1st January 2015), Roisin (27th December 2014), sheme (31st December 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

"The lightning bolts, that are shining through the gentlemans fingers, is not unlike the light beams shining through this persons hand"

You are correct -- both are artificial artifacts created by the camera or lens itself hence why it appears between the camera and the hand.

:double facepalm:
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (27th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    "The lightning bolts, that are shining through the gentlemans fingers, is not unlike the light beams shining through this persons hand"

You are correct -- both are artificial artifacts created by the camera or lens itself hence why it appears between the camera and the hand.

:double facepalm:
    Yes, I labeled it LF for LENS FLARE
    My point is, that it all started with light that was there. Yes bouncing off of something. Lens flare is not the same as artifact. And you really are a smart ass. And rude, and hateful. And i am sick to death of your attitude towards people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Roisin (27th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    So you are calling someone a DRUNK just because they're not agreeing with you Debunkshyn? Well.. if you call someone that here and get away with it then I'm calling you a bully.
    He was agreeing with me - ask him yourself. Label me however you want.

Also, if you are the "professional" photographer that you claim to be then you should most certainly at least have a cheap cam available to do a demo proving your debunk on the OP's video.
    There are literally thousands of cheap cameras in the world, some you can point at the sun without ill effects and others most certainly recommend by the manufactures not to point at the sun. I am not about to test all these variables and cameras. It is not about "pointing a camera at the sun" it is about "pointing his camera at the sun". If you gave me his camera, I would make you the video. I suppose it could be after effects - I could easily do that that in adobe after effects, however it is easy not to screw up so as to have the lightning go in-between his hand and the camera as you can edit frame by frame - it's not a mistake that an after effects user would do - even an amateur.

The cameras I use "professionally" are property of my place of employment.

Tell me how the lightning coming off the sun a trillion miles away ended up between his hand and the camera? The fact that it does tells the world that that lightning bolt is not coming off the sun. No further research needed.

That you are saying that you can't prove that via a demo shown on a video indicates to me that you are just spouting tech mumbo jumbo off the top of your head and nothing more.
    Thanks for sharing.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th December 2014), noxon medem (1st January 2015), Sierra (31st December 2014)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, let's get to "why I think this is a sensor artifact and not a lens flare".

Does this sound fair? The direction of the thread has obviously turned this direction now that we know that no real lightning is actually shooting of the sun. Fair enough?

1) "Why dedukshyn, do you not think this is CGI?"
    A) I have worked with 3D programs as a hobby for over 15 years and with a video effects compositor (Adobe After Effects) for over 5. I know CGI fairly well, including what would be common mistakes, degrees of difficulty for certain projects, and what would be easy / hard to fake, etc. I have even tried my hand at my own "alien" renderings etc. in the fairly distant past - so I understand all of what is involved quite well. As I mentioned, the effects seen in the OP video could be very easily done in After effects. I have done my own "lightning" video for "Jedi Lightning test". When using an effects compositor, one places start and stop times of effects on specific frames. One literally has to go to the frame the want the effect to end at for example and place a 0% value keyframe for whatever variable of whatever effect to end at. If a CGI artist was "hoaxing" this, what would his motivation be for using the completely wrong frames? I mean you have a big preview window showing you exactly what frame you are on - even an amateur wouldn't get this wrong. This is why not CGI.

2) "Why Dedukshyn do you not think this is a lens flare?"
    A) In all my years of working with cameras, lenses, and CGI effects, never has there been a "lightning" lens flare. Ever. If anyone can find me a lens flare that not only looks like lightning, but over frames, moves like lightning, I will give the most humble apology, and reconsider that this might be a lens flare. Please - Any photographers here at Avalon please let us know if you've seen lightning lens flares.

3)"Why Dedukshyn, do you believe this is an artifact from the camera / sensor?"
    A) Well it sure doesn't look like any bad CGI I have seen, and as mentioned, the guy actually appears and claims to be able to see it through the screen on the back of the camera. Let's assume this is true. If it were CGI, this wouldn't be true. If it were a lens flare this might be true, but as mentioned, it doesn't look like ANY lens flare, especially if you view the slomo video I posted where you can see it remains looking exactly like lightning after his hand moves between in front of the camera. So that leaves an artifact within the camera itself.

We can see the artifact looks and moves like lightning. Lightning is electricity and this is how electricity moves, when given a little freedom over its potential paths to ground. Now a CCD is make up of millions of individual sensors -- these are actually tiny capacitors, and a capacitor is something that collects and holds electrical charges, where the CCD its is responsible for moving those electrical charges out of the sensors and into a stream of digital data -- zeros and ones. If we end up with a case where the capacitors are overloaded - or rather the total capacitor output is beyond what the CCD can stream out, that electricity still has to go somewhere, and thus "leaks" out through the CCD, affecting other capacitors on its way, showing up visibly in the resultant converted video.

The fact that the phenomenon stops after he moves his hand in front of the sun, is the result of him vastly lowering the input level (the sun) on that given area of the CCD so there is no more overload. Reveal the sun again, and the phenomenon begins again shortly after.

CCD: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge-coupled_device

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (28th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (28th December 2014), Lefty Dave (30th December 2014), Limor Wolf (29th December 2014), Muzz (28th December 2014), noxon medem (31st December 2014), Sierra (31st December 2014), The Alley Cat (28th December 2014), ulli (27th December 2014), Wind (29th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Ok, I’ve been thinking about this whole sun issue for a while and have some thoughts to share about it.

I recently read a book (right now can’t remember author or title and is driving me nuts trying) about three different media from the ancients (yes, this relates strongly to the sun video in this thread).

One is the rongorongo script of Easter Island. These are stick figures carved into wood. The Indigenous culture of Easter Island say that they have been re-carving these figures into wood for the past ten thousand years, keeping them in a sacred trust to the ancients. They don’t know what the figures represent, but they know that they are supposed to continue copying them from one piece to another as the wood gets old.

The second is carvings in rocks all over the world.

The third is the Nazca Plains figures that can only be seen from airplanes.

Now, it turns out that all three are the same. The rongorongo script isn’t script at all. It’s cartoon style figures, that resemble carvings in rock all over the planet and resemble the Nazca plain figures. What could they possibly be? They aren’t simply art. They wouldn’t be repeated all over the planet the way they are.
    Well, it turns out that they are pretty good pictorial representations of a phenomenon recently duplicated in laboratory experiments of plasma explosions. Look at pictures of plasma explosions, photographed in labs, and you see the same figures.

The “lightning” seen from the sun could be the early beginnings of the plasma storms that the ancients tried to warn us about thousands of years ago.
    I didn’t see it the first time I watched the video. All I thought about then was the warning from the Webbot about a “sun disease.” I thought about how that warning has been in the webbot data since 1998 – in long term forecasts. And how we suddenly – I mean, this month – have the warning in immediacy data mode instead. It is the same data – switched from long term to immediate.

But when I remembered that info about plasma explosions, put that together with the unknown “fluff cloud” our solar system is heading into which appears to be comprised of photon particles, have some kind of energy waves coming toward us from the center of the galaxy, have our planet undergoing an expansion event that is increasing in intensity, have weather pattern changes happening worldwide, and many other unexplained stuff happening all over the planet, I think that maybe this idea bears thinking about.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), StandingWave (3rd January 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

We really aren't sure what is causing this effect everywhere, Scientists are baffled...

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

So you are calling someone a DRUNK just because they're not agreeing with you Debunkshyn? Well.. if you call someone that here and get away with it then I'm calling you a bully.
    Also, if you are the "professional" photographer that you claim to be then you should most certainly at least have a cheap cam available to do a demo proving your debunk on the OP's video.

That you are saying that you can't prove that via a demo shown on a video indicates to me that you are just spouting tech mumbo jumbo off the top of your head and nothing more.
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn
    All you did was ask for others' thoughts. My frustration is that besides one and a half pages of comments, no one bothered to even try to find a discrepancy. It's all just taken at face value, and when evidence of the contrary is presented, I am more than often met with criticism and covertly called a shill or someone "distracting the thread" (this didn't happen in this thread, but it has happened in several others). So I may have some pent up antipathy in that regard. No offense intended to anyone.
    Quote Posted by Nick
    Anyone who suggests alternative explanations is often then labelled part of the conspiracy or having been 'indoctrinated'!
    Or they get all cross if you make a slightly rash statement from a position with which they disagree. I've had this too...

Nick

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

DeDukshyn (27th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (28th December 2014), Sierra (31st December 2014)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

There are hundreds, thousands of "false leads" in videos. I remember one from a few years ago that made it appear that there were some small spiral-shaped creatures flying at extreme speed, caught inadvertently on the video tape. That one ended up to be the way that the (microscopically spiraled sensors) on the video head on the (tape, pre-digital) camcorder recorded light, and got tiny spiral artifacts if the lighting conditions were just right (or wrong.) Before the real explanation came out, there was speculation that there are many creatures that live among us that are so fast they cannot be seen with the naked eye - only to be caught serendipitously on tape.

The reason I'm bothering to say anything in this thread is because Avalon needs some observant people with deductive skills and high discernment. Otherwise, every video of balloons released at a wedding becomes a cluster of UFOs, for example. Lefty Dave's response to DeDukshyn's exposure of this as not possibly a solar phenomenon is, in my opinion, an excellent response. I appreciate that not only did DeDukshyn catch it, but showed us how - improving our discernment skills, if we're receptive to that.

Without discernment, we appear to be naive ninnies - and lose our credibility as a source of (filtered, analyzed, and found to have a high probability of being true) information. We all get caught sometime - all of us. I'm really grateful we have some Avalon members that are willing to take the time to explain their analysis and deductive reasoning.

The very best of "alternate" media informs us.

The very worst of alternative media fools us.

It takes a keen, honed discernment to be able to tell the difference.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

13th Warrior (29th December 2014), Aspen (4th January 2015), DeDukshyn (29th December 2014), Lefty Dave (30th December 2014), Limor Wolf (29th December 2014), Nick Matkin (28th December 2014), noxon medem (31st December 2014), Sierra (31st December 2014), The Alley Cat (28th December 2014), Wind (29th December 2014)

18. Link to Post #50
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    DeDukshyn they showed how you can get sphere shape that close to the sun but it was a half as***sphere your right there exsplanation was bullsh**
    What does this mean? Are you drunk? Can you elaborate on what you are trying to say? Especially this part "... your right there exsplanation was bullsh**" -- huh?
    My translation of what loc333 was saying:
    Quote DeDukshyn, they showed how you can get sphere shape that close to the sun, but it was a half arsed sphere. You're right, their explanation was bullsh*t.
    I agree with your later conclusion, DeDukshyn, that loc333 was agreeing with you. And I agree that the spelling and punctuation "anomalies" in loc333's post emulated someone who was inebriated ... why I don't know. It's hard to blame typing, spelling and punctuation errors on lens or sensor flare.

I disagree with, and object to, the comments of someone else on this thread who apparently knows far less of such matters than yourself, calling you a bully and trying to argue their case further with you. In my view, their comments on this thread were ill informed, incorrect and impolite.

It seems to be threads like this, often involving either lens and sensor artifacts, or low resolution cell phone videos of unidentifiable floating blobs, that help drive away the more competent analysts from Avalon, leaving behind those whose comments are less well informed, less logical and more ill mannered.

I try to avoid recommending to the other moderators that we apply harsh penalties, because bringing down the hammer on long standing, active members has its own negative side effects, and because that leaves myself and a few moderators the arbitrators of what's right and what's wrong on a wide variety of topics in which we might be no more the expert than the next typical member of Avalon.

But ... dang ... I sure wish that some members would better recognize and respect the expertise, talents, efforts and intentions of other members when such is well deserved, as in this case.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

13th Warrior (31st December 2014), Aspen (4th January 2015), BongoBob (29th December 2014), Debra (29th December 2014), DeDukshyn (29th December 2014), Lefty Dave (30th December 2014), Limor Wolf (29th December 2014), Nick Matkin (29th December 2014), noxon medem (31st December 2014), Sierra (31st December 2014), Wind (29th December 2014)

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Lefty Dave,
    All you did was ask for others' thoughts. My frustration is that besides one and a half pages of comments, no one bothered to even try to find a discrepancy. It's all just taken at face value, and when evidence of the contrary is presented, I am more than often met with criticism and covertly called a shill or someone "distracting the thread" (this didn't happen in this thread, but it has happened in several others). So I may have some pent up antipathy in that regard. No offense intended to anyone.
    I want to thank you in a few words, DeDukshyn.
    You provide a highly necessary and valuable service to this thread, and the Avalon forum.
    So many strange and more or less credible images and videos float through here every year.
    Important then to be enough different people there to interpret and analyze them broad and deep.
    Then we can better sort the real, or uncertain, from the ones made as jokes and hoaxes, or ...

- And therebye build a more solid arguement and "case for the alternative realities"

Technicaly I can suggest another solution to the visual anomaly. There is audibly a wind blowing
    on the scene. Cobweb is suggested, but a simple thread of textile or similar mounted in front of
    the lense, blowing in the wind, could give the effect we see in first of the OP videos.
    Your conclusion is also sound and probable. Pointing a camera (without some filtering) directly
    towards the sun would damage most of them. So be careful there, if anyone is going to try .

Be well, all.
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 31st December 2014 at 12:18.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), DeDukshyn (31st December 2014), Lefty Dave (1st January 2015), Nick Matkin (31st December 2014), Sierra (31st December 2014)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

& here is an example of a video-post from the history of this forum,
    unrelated to subject of this thread, but something that was raising lot
    of interest in many forums, and beyond, some years back.
    " A psychics predictions for 2012 from 30 years ago "
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post401862
    This link leads to my conslusion on the topic.

That whole thread is quite interesting reading, if you have the time.
    It is from 10th of january 2012, by Viking. - Starts here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...m-30-years-ago

nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 2nd January 2015 at 13:44.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

DeDukshyn (31st December 2014), Lefty Dave (1st January 2015), Sierra (31st December 2014)

24. Link to Post #53
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

I saw my tv in the conservatory yesterday it was 12 feet away and in reverse-I was looking left from a closed glass door -I was in the room where the TV really was 20 feet away in the opposite corner. I see trees in puddles that are no where near the puddle. It is all about bending light isn't it?

I think this was a real phenomenon- the light on the hand much like the bent light of the tree in the puddle and the TV in the garden room, If I was out to hoax peeps I would go through my film frame by frame and remove any thing that I would think peeps would consider showed it up to be a hoax.

25. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 times in 1,783 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    DeDukshyn they showed how you can get sphere shape that close to the sun but it was a half as***sphere your right there exsplanation was bullsh**
    What does this mean? Are you drunk? Can you elaborate on what you are trying to say? Especially this part "... your right there exsplanation was bullsh**" -- huh?
    My translation of what loc333 was saying:
    Quote DeDukshyn, they showed how you can get sphere shape that close to the sun, but it was a half arsed sphere. You're right, their explanation was bullsh*t.
    I agree with your later conclusion, DeDukshyn, that loc333 was agreeing with you. And I agree that the spelling and punctuation "anomalies" in loc333's post emulated someone who was inebriated ... why I don't know. It's hard to blame typing, spelling and punctuation errors on lens or sensor flare.

I disagree with, and object to, the comments of someone else on this thread who apparently knows far less of such matters than yourself, calling you a bully and trying to argue their case further with you. In my view, their comments on this thread were ill informed, incorrect and impolite.

It seems to be threads like this, often involving either lens and sensor artifacts, or low resolution cell phone videos of unidentifiable floating blobs, that help drive away the more competent analysts from Avalon, leaving behind those whose comments are less well informed, less logical and more ill mannered.

I try to avoid recommending to the other moderators that we apply harsh penalties, because bringing down the hammer on long standing, active members has its own negative side effects, and because that leaves myself and a few moderators the arbitrators of what's right and what's wrong on a wide variety of topics in which we might be no more the expert than the next typical member of Avalon.

But ... dang ... I sure wish that some members would better recognize and respect the expertise, talents, efforts and intentions of other members when such is well deserved, as in this case.
    In my own defense for calling Dedukshyn a bully..... yes I am one of those here in this thread who criticized him for calling a member (loc333) here a drunk because that member was in disagreement about what he (Dedukshyn) was saying about that anomaly in the OP's video.

Quote Quote Posted by loc333 (here)

(then DeDukshyn said) What does this mean? Are you drunk? Can you elaborate on what you are trying to say? Especially this part "... your right there exsplanation was bullsh**" -- huh?

Then I posted after that...

Quote So you are calling someone a DRUNK just because they're not agreeing with you Debunkshyn? Well.. if you call someone that here and get away with it then I'm calling you a bully.

And then another member here stated about DeDukshyn calling that member a drunk....
    Quote Re: Is the Sun acting strange ? This from RMN....

And you really are a smart ass. And rude, and hateful. And i am sick to death of your attitude towards people.

I'm a professional Graphic Artist with university training in photography as a lot of my work involves taking photographs. Most professional Graphic Artists are trained in photography also as photography is integral to the graphic arts profession and it's included in our university curriculum too. I also worked as a part-time photographer for Olin Mills Studio for a number of years. So I know photography.

I also used to earn extra pin money traveling all over the place for that company taking photographs at such things as weddings and other kinds of special events. Also traveled a lot to universities and high schools for graduation photographs. Obviously, after just reading over Paul's comment on those posts, now in retrospect I should have mentioned my own expertise and experience in the field of photography.

Am posting this for people to use for future reference in case I comment about anything having to do with photography in case there are those here who do not think that I have a right to comment on such topics.

Yes, I am a female which is unusual as most professional photographers out there are male but I've always been a bit of a trail-blazer so, for someone like me, that's not unusual at all. Oh, and let me tell you about all of the muscles I built up over those years by lugging heavy photography equipment around during those "on-site" assignments.
    Last edited by Roisin; 3rd January 2015 at 17:20.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just for the record Roisin, I never called anyone a drunk, and Loc33 was not disagreeing with me at all.

Loc33 wrote something so imperceptible, that even you believe he was disagreeing with me when he was not, causing you to believe I was insulting him for it; I was in a humorous mood, so in jest asked, if he was drunk, with a winky smiley, -- obviously in response to the imperceptible sentence; I made that very clear. Entirely different from what you are claiming I did.

Loc33 PMd me right after I wrote that and made clear what he was saying - this is why I said you can ask him yourself - please do if you still don't believe me. What he was saying was exactly what Paul interpreted - he was talking about my musings on the separate video I posted. There is no bad feelings between myself and Loc33 -- NONE -- unlike the bad feelings you have created between us.

No matter what one claims to "know", without the broadest view and all the facts it sure is still easy to get things wrong -- both in our judgements towards others and in responses about silly youtube videos. Another example of why Avalon needs more discernment and a place for that discernment.

Why do you believe Sidney was responding to me about Loc33 and not responding to my post about the lens flare here?: She quoted my lens flare post, and made no reference to any other post. Here it is: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post916716 Don't bother answering - there's only one of two answers possible and I don't care which you present. consider it rhetorical.

All the posts are here unchanged - one can easily go back and see what really happened.

This topic is over, the OP video is debunked. Thread should be closed in my opinion, perhaps Lefty Dave can give his blessing, or an admin can make a command decision and close it. This thread has created enough fantasy filled emotional reactions as it is - like we need more of that.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd January 2015 at 19:14. Reason: added a missing word

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Hervé (3rd January 2015), ThePythonicCow (3rd January 2015), thunder24 (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

29. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't usually recommend closing threads, unless I anticipate that more posts are likely, that will be less than useful for the forum. There are many threads that I doubt will receive any more useful posts (or any posts at all) ... they remain open ... sometimes something useful shows up ... sometimes far into the future.

If the original poster asks to have a thread closed, then more often than not, I recommend honoring that request.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd January 2015)

31. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    So you are now saying that you never said that DeDukshyn???.... the "here" is now going to another post in this thread for some reason... whereas before it went directy to the post of yours that I'm quoting here. I'm guessing you deleted your above post at some time after everybody was getting on your case about it.

For you to say that you never called Loc333 a "drunk" is categorically false in every way. For you to say that you never posted that post I am quoting above is categorically false in every way and that is even a copy/paste of it!
    Last edited by Roisin; 3rd January 2015 at 19:52.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I don't usually recommend closing threads, unless I anticipate that more posts are likely, that will be less than useful for the forum. There are many threads that I doubt will receive any more useful posts (or any posts at all) ... they remain open ... sometimes something useful shows up ... sometimes far into the future.

If the original poster asks to have a thread closed, then more often than not, I recommend honoring that request.
    Paul, I think you should honor that request as now things have veered off into the realm of ridiculousness.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Bob (4th January 2015)

35. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

------------------------------
    Quote "You are a drunk!"
    what roisin keeps claiming I said ...

vs

Quote "What does this mean? Are you drunk? Can you elaborate on what you are trying to say ..."
    EXACTLY THE SAME!!!! lol

Note how you removed the smiley in your quote above (post 57) ... by accident I am sure - it's not helping your false reality roisin.

Quote the "here" is now going to another post in this thread for some reason... whereas before it went directy to the post of yours that I'm quoting here. I'm guessing you deleted your above post at some time after everybody was getting on your case about it.
    Huh? No it wasn't -- I just posted that a little while ago and it never went to any other post. I was referring to how you said:

Quote And then another member here stated about DeDukshyn calling that member a drunk....
    Quote Quote Re: Is the Sun acting strange ? This from RMN....
    And you really are a smart ass. And rude, and hateful. And i am sick to death of your attitude towards people.
    When you can see the response by Sidney indicated nothing about that comment being referred to me calling someone "A Drunk" -- when in fact the quote she responded to my post about the lens flare. So I'll ask you again, why do you believe Sidney was referring to a post she didn't quote in response to? Again the post is here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post916716

While it clearly seems to me you are just trying to play games with me, I rather do believe that your strong emotional reactions are merely tainting your view, and you are responding to those views. Fine. It happens to the best of us at times.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd January 2015 at 20:19. Reason: spelling only!! No link swapping - I swear!! ;) and a little formatting ..

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

thunder24 (3rd January 2015)

37. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

DeDukshyn did not say that Loc33 was drunk; he asked if he was drunk, and did so in good and reasonable humor, given a couple of the misspellings in Loc33's post of the time.

There is a difference. Notice that little word "if".

Also DeDukshyn also made several other good points, which you apparently chose to overlook, in your haste to misinterpret this point.

I entirely agree that "now things have veered off into the realm of ridiculousness". Would this be because of one of your last two posts ?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd January 2015), thunder24 (3rd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast