+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Infinity, Extraterrestrial Views on God

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,393 times in 3,448 posts

Default Infinity, Extraterrestrial Views on God

Wrote a christmas blog article... I should be asleep but oh well, I'm wide awake. My consciousness is as bright as a street lamp right now. lol. Can't sleep. I'm sure some will contest the ET ideas of God, as happened in the other thread I started about it. But I imagine some might be interested in hearing it with an open mind. Lets get serious, not many people have an open mind when it comes to God. Most people's minds are made. I'm not trying to convert anyone to my own beliefs.. I just hope good discussion can be had about this topic like last time(kind of). If you disagree I'd love to see Logic explaining why, not just a disagreement. I give lots of logic for my beliefs here....

Here is the article:
    Infinity | Omniverse - Multiverse - Universe | God

In a recent discussion someone claimed that everything has a beginning and end. I contested it, and figured it might be a good blog post.

Some may know that I do not believe in any God. But I am willing to hold such ideas in my mind and theorize about them.

Quote "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle
    I think most can agree that whatever is behind everything, it is infinite. It has always existed. One can use logic and discern this simply by examining the idea of everything coming from nothing. Such an idea is not practical.

Things That Are Infinite

Life has existed in infinity in my theory. Even if there is a God, such an idea holds weight and I will explain why... Is it reasonable to say God, who had existed for infinity, only started creating life after a certain point? Thinking about it kind of baffles me, but wouldn't it be reasonable to conclude if there is a God creating universes, that he/she/it would be creating universes over and over in infinity? Rather than having a beginning of him making life yet no beginning of this being existing? It really makes no sense to think life had a beginning yet God didn't. I'd think God would get pretty bored existing in infinity with nothing else around. Is this the first universe? No. Is this the only universe? No. It is hard for me to imagine there are people out there that think planet earth is the only planet with life in the entire universe.... I could quote Einstein on human stupidity but I will refrain...

Time did not have a beginning by my logic. If there is no time, thought or existence is not possible. Without time nothing is possible really,... Without time everything is in a stasis and nothing can be created, thought up, changed, figured out etc. If God has existed for infinity, so has time.

Consciousness has existed for an infinite amount of time. If you think God is a conscious being then the answer is clear, consciousness has always existed. Without God it takes a bit more intellect to figure out the details. In my beliefs/theories universes create other universes with the mechanics of black holes and dark matter and such. In that theory, universes have always existed. There was no beginning of consciousness.

The thoughtforms and conscious energies we have to use and experience, in my view, have always existed and are the same in each universe. They are as timeless as time itself, the constructs in which reality is composed. There are a finite number of discernible concepts in existence. Also a finite number a conscious energies(energetic signatures) in existence. These things I believe were not designed, but have always existed, and I will explain my reasoning... If there is a God, how could he/she/it think anything if there were not already thoughtforms available to think? If God has existed in infinity, I think it is reasonable to theorize many things have existed in infinity with God. If you argue God is incomprehensible, you are just giving up. Nothing exists that is not within realm of holding an idea of such within consciousness. That might not hit hard or catch on but it is something I have figured out.

Some things have beginnings but no ending. Phi represents something that has a beginning but not ending, as well as certain fractals.

I believe Soul has the potential to exist in infinity. I believe soul has a beginning, but no end. It is possible soul can be destroyed or fused back with it's true source as some contactees claim, but without all that being done(if it even exists, I am a bit skeptical), a soul can exist forever I believe...

Do universes have endings? I'm not sure. But I felt it worth noting that universes are possibly infinite too, just with a beginning most likely.

I do like this quote:
    Quote "Religion without a Goddess is half atheistic." -Unknown
    If I was God I would want a Soul Mate to exist in infinity with....

In my view there is no God that created everything, my view is nature is the creator, with mechanics that create life and universes forever. Along with interstellar extraterrestrials being the ones who actually "Design" things. So intelligent design is reasonable, just that it is ETs doing the designing, not a God creator of all things.

The Blond ETs I speak to(and many other ETs) have told me their views on God. It might be very controversial(it was when I posted it on a forum), but I will explain that too...

What they told me was that they do not believe in a creator of everything. And they gave me some reasons why which I will explain...

These are some methods they used to determine if there is a God or not:
    •Powerful analytical Artificial Intelligence Aimed to Find out who exactly God is and what exactly is the "God's Plan" or design. And what kind of being would do this design, based on reality.
    •Scientific discoveries finding the conclusion that everything is accounted for in creation by way of nature(the universe, soul, all of it). In other words they have identified the source of pretty much all things(except one main thing, the Omniverse).
    •Exploring electromagnetics, going through every single thoughtform and conscious energy there is(which are all reproducible via electromagnetics, every single one) and seeing if there are any practical signs of energies/entities of God.
    •Any signs from a designer, messages perhaps? In their view No.
    •No telepathic Contact from God has ever been established.
    •Signs that if there is a God, he is either indifferent in what goes on, or is strictly hands off in terms of intervening.
    •Observing undeveloped race's views on God.

I will go over these now more in depth:
    Powerful analytical Artificial Intelligence Aimed to Find out who exactly God is and what exactly is the "God's Plan" or design. And what kind of being would do this design, based on reality.

They told me that they designed numerous AI constructs to figure out what kind of being God is, based on observable fact from the universe. Basically analyzing reality in ways, and figuring what the design is. What is God's Plan so to say. What they found was the realities in the universe contradicted most of their theories about if there is a God, what kind of being would he/she/it be. They find genetics has all sorts of problems at times. They found things that if they were intentionally designed, make no sense at all. Perhaps wisdom teeth and the appendix are things that fall under that category. One can just take a look around this world and see things are not well designed here. Our genetics are often bad, we are enslaved by corrupted systems and so on. I think this quote sums up things rather well:

Quote "A Planet like this doesn't belong on a supreme being's resume." -George Carlin
    Scientific discoveries finding the conclusion that everything is accounted for in creation by way of nature(the universe, soul, all of it). In other words they have identified the source of pretty much all things(except one main thing, the Omniverse).

My contacts have told me(the older ones) that they have discovered the source of practically all things in the universe, and what they found was the universe has inbuilt mechanics that create life, and habitable planets. Evolution accounting for life emerging in different forms. Universal Aspects the blueprints for which evolution follows. They found all things are self sustained within nature in the universe. That life is created by nature or extraterrestrials within the universe, not God by any evidence they have found.

So the conclusion is God made every single thing self sustained, or that there is no God. I will be writing future blog articles about the Origin of Soul, and the Origin of the Universe, so stay tuned for those coming down the pipeline.

Exploring electromagnetics, going through every single thoughtform and conscious energy there is(which are all reproducible via electromagnetics, every single one) and seeing if there are any practical signs of energies/entities of God.

Electronic telepathy is possible via electromagnetics beamed directly to the inner ear, it manifests as a voice inside one's own mind, without the need for an implant. See my Electronic Telepathy Article for more details on that topic.

Within electromagnetic's relationship with communication, lies every concept in existence, every conscious energy, and every thoughtform, every sound, as well as every telepathic voice. I was told by an Extraterrestrial telepathic source that many early races in the universe looked to electromagnetics to discover what was waiting for them out in the universe. After all, if you can study and go through every conscious energy in existence, you will be able to map every type of ET form there is.

Extraterrestrials used these 'feeling out' techniques on figuring in God. They found a few telepathic voices that match what they view might come from God. I have seen many of them. However none of them are universal. Meaning how one person views God and his values, would be offensive to a dark extraterrestrial who is incoded with genetics to torture, manipulate, and subvert other beings. One in particular was interesting to me. It's physical form that matched the conscious energy is much like GoGo from animaniacs.

Anyway, they basically found incompatibilities with the aspect of God within electromagnetics, and the energies and characters they theorized God being if he/she/it existed.

Any signs from a designer, messages perhaps? In their view No.
    They told me they looked for any message from God, any sign anywhere in the universe of God saying Hello. They found zero. This is big because they would have to figure this into what kind of being God is, if he will not even acknowledge his existence to people beyond vague energetic feelings which can be explained by existing mechanics and blueprints within genetics, soul, and mind control technology...

No telepathic Contact from God has ever been established.
    If anyone ever says they know Ets that speak to a supreme being God, you can be sure they are being mislead IMO. All telepathic contact from God is based on electromagnetics(electronic telepathy) by beings impersonating God, they have told me...

Signs that if there is a God, he is either indifferent in what goes on, or is strictly hands off in terms of intervening.

They said they found with the amount of dark things going on in the universe, a few things could be determined. Either God is indifferent when it comes to pointless dark things that do not help growth, or somehow he doesn't believe in enforcing his will upon his own creations in any way at all. Not even guidelines to follow... You could say the commandments of christianity? Are they God speaking? If a christian told an ET to convert to christianity(which will happen eventually), they can truthfully say they witnessed the beginning of christianity, so their clarity on what exactly it is, is far beyond most earth humans...

Observing undeveloped race's views on God.
    They found tattered all over the universe are undeveloped races with at times very odd notions of what God is. After discussing things enough with them I came up with a quote:

Quote "God is the Biggest Delusion in the Universe" - Omnisense
    Even if a God exists, I believe this quote carries weight...

And finally, I thought I would define a few things for people to expand their vocabulary(perhaps not new to most):

Omniverse > Multiverse > Universe

The universe should be known what it is.
    The multiverse is a band of connected universes. Do multiple Multiverses exist? It is one of the few unanswered questions ETs have. Some think yes, others think no. However by their definitions a being cannot leave the multiverse they are in. ET definition of multiverse is all universes and dimension connected to each other forming a multiverse.
    The Omniverse is simply the word for all of existence. Nothing exists outside the Omniverse. If there is a God, he is an inhabitant of the Omniverse as well, no matter where he/she/it is.
    Last edited by Omni; 25th December 2014 at 11:32.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2014), amor (26th December 2014), Art (26th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), Deega (25th December 2014), justntime2learn (25th December 2014), Orph (25th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), Rocky_Shorz (26th December 2014), shadowstalker (26th December 2014), Shezbeth (25th December 2014), truth4me (26th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), yelik (25th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Default Re: Infinity, Extraterrestrial Views on God

'God' is a Mystery . It's a mystery of the greater cosmic intelligence that has reproduced itself to the point of creating you ,
    the way it expressed itself through countless other 'things' ..

It's the close-to-infinite number of options that boil down to your 36 ways of looking at it .. at any given moment .

It's a beauty , a sense of beauty , goodness and love . It's a sweetness of the sweet and melody of the song , meaning of words and depth of the soul ..that touches the unknown synergy, synchronicity it truly IS .

It's what remains when all the petty-mindness leaves . It's the One-who-can't-touch-itself , the one without second

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th December 2014), birddog (26th December 2014), Deega (25th December 2014), greybeard (25th December 2014), Heart-2-Heart (26th December 2014), justntime2learn (25th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), Sebastion (25th December 2014), ulli (25th December 2014), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (25th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

It is again the same principle of ET`s like we found here; a desire to shape God according to their own understanding or filter.
    If their filter is so and so thus God must be like that.
    Then this notion of sending and AI to see is there a God... looks like you would ask a robot to tell you why there is a flower...
    For a machine things like that are unnecessary, yet they exist.

This actually tells you that no matter how developed as a civilisation you are, wherever you may dwell in Universe, whoever you deem yourself are- that doesn`t matter if you cannot observe the simple yet profound nature of Love and oneness of Creator.
    Love, love - and see what happens

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), birddog (26th December 2014), Franny (12th December 2018), grannyfranny100 (25th December 2014), greybeard (25th December 2014), Heart-2-Heart (26th December 2014), NancyV (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), sandy (25th December 2014), Sebastion (25th December 2014), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (26th December 2014), Zampano (25th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

How, who or what created the Universe is currently beyond our comprehension because we simply do not know, we can only speculate. The idea of God creating the heavens, earth and man provides a simple solution for our inquisitive minds.

Does God exist is a difficult question for most because we are brought up to believe that he does, the fact we automatically believe he is male is suspicious.

The concept of God and religion is both beneficial and detrimental which has certainly led to more suffering and death than anything else, this is by design.

Whilst I do not think God exists can mankind survive without the concept of God? Do we possess enough natural moral beliefs to exist in peace and truth. I don't think we can be much worse off, humanity is already trapped in a bubble of deceit. Clearly the bible contains many profound comments and its difficult to argue the powerful logic of the 10 commandments.

No matter how advanced you are the existence of some sort of supreme perfect being /creator will likely be sought and go by many names. Our universe could just be an atom inside a plasma ball in some lab which will take some figuring out

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Art (26th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), Omni (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I believe god is a term for a man who is a king of wisdom ... I also believe advanced ETs came here posing as gods ... the energy behind all things/universal consciousness is the power of creation that people put into the form of a human being to perceive it ... that's my personal take on it ... just my thinking, I'm not here to offend anyone else's beliefs ... I respect freewill ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2014), Art (26th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), Omni (26th December 2014), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

If we follow the thinking of Anton Parks, he suggest that the Reptilians who created us knew that there was a higher intelligence than their own.

They were in a similar situation as ourselves, searching for the God of creation, and it seems that this God was authentic, but, was largely impenetrable!

God of creation had a higher intelligence than ourselves, and we know that intelligence mutates constantly, changes is the rule of the game, so we surely do have a more powerful (in every way) God now.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Agape (25th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I'm pretty confident I've figured out who the being is that ''god'' is in the Christian / Catholic Bible. Including the one that is considered the god of Israel. In all the research i've done, experiences I've had etc. I am pretty sure I figured it out. It's an Extra-Universal being, that split himself into like 70 clones, some being blended with ai's. Etc. If you look through out mythology and compare notes and cross compare across races, history, etc. The being referred to in the Bible as ''god'' is the same as the one they labled the ''satan'' (but is different from the Satan of Luciferian / Illuminati belief.) is the same as the Israeli god ''Yahweh'', and he has a plethera of other names including El, Chronos, Khronus, Kumabi, El Moyra (''ascended master'') and about 30 others. and he is an insane piece of work. But then there seems to be two or three different beings referred to as 'god' and I think the others seem similar to 'Samael' the Blind god of gnostic lore.

Not to mention the literal translation says ''let us make man in our own image'' which is a plural not a singular.

I found Omni's post, as always, very fascinating and insightful. I've learned a lot from him I remember asking the ETs I have contact with, about their views on this subject, they were pretty similar. But pointed out that basically what people got with being introduced to ''god'' was a very at the basic level, extremely convoluted and twisted and inverted bare bones idea of ''Source''.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Remember the Star Trek movie where Voyager (Vger) returned to Earth so huge from collecting information from its journey across the universe? What if that's exactly how the Creator of All That Is started out? It may have started out as a small satellite, too; or a spark of light that evolved as it understood more.

What if the Creator DID have a beginning, but that because of It's infinite hugeness (compared to us) that it's beyond our comprehension to grasp; that we've never been around to witness how it began or that we'll never be around to witness how It dies? Or that anything we do will not affect It. Not even in 100's of thousands of lifetimes will we ever understand It. Think about this: even with the fastest light crafts, using the most advanced technologies and wormholes, we'll still never see where we exist within IT. And I'm not talking about one universe or the universes we know about. How many of those would fit into the tip of Its fingers and still be infinite? In fact, since we're the microcosm of It, we can say the same for us. How many universes are in the tips of our fingers?

There are certain teachings that say the Creator wanted to experience everything about Itself in every way, so not only did it expand everywhere, but also It was all of its infinite parts, as well as all of those parts it broke into. It's gathering alot of information, too.

Can you see how similar it is to Voyager's evolution?
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 26th December 2014 at 00:13.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Agape (26th December 2014), amor (26th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), birddog (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), Shezbeth (26th December 2014), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Wind (26th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Hi all, hi Omniverse, great article! In response I will provide my most authentic version of this, based on my current understanding about God and the creation within which I currently perceive that I currently exist in. Please note that this comes from a limited perspective, I say this because in saying what I do I do so from belief gained through experience and from limitation added by human intelligence when it is applied to explain the knowledge gained from what I've experienced. I relay/channel information I've gained through experience and interpretations of experiences.

Isness without limitation applied to it, is infinite peace, infinite love, infinite intelligence, infinite energy, infinite light, infinite life forever. This is the fabric of creation that connects everything in creation and what I consider to be God. From a human being perspective of this isness, what a limitless being of this isness is, is the being of Jesus Christ, which we all are but are not aware of it. God is love like that of the being of Jesus Christ - total unconditional love. Jesus says "I am the way, the truth and the life" and I have witnessed this to be true, this he says not to deceive and confuse people, but to enlighten beings about the path that is available that sets beings free from suffering towards pure everlasting joy. As a human being one can understand what God is, by learning to understand the isness of the being of Jesus Christ - what some describe as "Christ consciousness". Jesus is not anything else but the being he is - just like the being of a child, he does not apply any limitations to anything or anyone, he keeps the isness in the state of unconditional love in a context of beings not in such a state and those beings are not less loved or less included in any way. This he does so that beings not in this same state can understand the isness that leads home to pure everlasting joy free from suffering - life, he is the door of light to God, not as a way of judging beings or creations in creation, but because of the infinite love for beings Jesus shares this intelligence to free beings from that what is causing suffering gained along the path of confusion, to reach the same being as the being of unconditional love. And what this unconditional love is, is the isness of loving your self and others so unconditionally that not even life itself is a constraint on that love - the state of this beingness Jesus manifested by dying on the cross. Peace like this brings life and truth, it does not bring end to life within or to others and confusion. We can learn to be more and more towards the being of the true self, which is unconditional love forever. God and the infinite creation it is, is a miracle infinite in scope. When a being turns inwards towards itself in a peaceless state of being about something, it can ask for a manifestation of or protection against something that results in a peaceful state of being about this thing. When done so literally in the name of Jesus Christ, peace, love and light of the kind of Jesus Christ, God will bring manifestation that will lead to a peaceful state of being about this particular thing, because there are no limits attached to unconditional love. For this reason, do not forget that you always have access to this truth within when you encounter pain in your life and walk the soul journey of this life. What one can see with the eyes and understand with the brain, that's just an extremely limited point of view - an illusion of reality from the limits of the human intelligence in a particular state of being. Human co creator beings, the reflections of God that we all are, have access to the truth and are connected to the fabric of creation, they are never excluded, never disconnected/lost and always infinitely loved by God. I've learned that unconditional love is the key to everything and this I've learned through first hand experience. I understand just a fraction of everything, but at least I understand this particular aspect, because I've gained it straight from creation as experience without any filters in between. I know that two souls can merge, become one and travel inter dimensionally and that can happen through unconditional love. I know this because I have the gift of being able to remember this taking place and I do think it is something I've been able to remember so that I can relay this information and hence help bring peace to others. Unconditional love has no limits. Did you for instance know that when you love a person unconditionally, the form of that love has no boundaries, you think it has, but it does not. Even when a person you unconditionally love is available only in the form of a manifestation on a picture or a t-shirt, that love is sent to that person and is reflected back as experience. Please try to imagine that for a moment, that every person that you have ever loved unconditionally, in whatever way, shape or form done so, will be returned as a manifested experience being a reflection back to the source of that love - the unconditional love within you which is the isness of God. Why, simply because the physics of the fabric of existence works like that - we are in a dream within which we get to play with unconditional love in all of its forms and it's a miracle! Another example of this is the music artists that you love. I don't know about you, but all of my favorite artists that I love unconditionally have miraculously manifested at a place near me, even when most of them come from the other side of the planet. I don't know a single artist that has not. In the really short term it can appear as if there is no link between this love and its corresponding manifestion, but looking back at life and seeing events unfolding, I'm witnessing a rain of love pouring back at me and I'm very sure this also happens to others when they pay attention, and when not their similar manifestations are going to take place in the future. It's all a fantastic miracle of the greatest kind...!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th December 2014 at 00:19.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Agape (26th December 2014), amor (26th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), NancyV (26th December 2014), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Words of Joy (12th December 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I know and have seen the perfect balance between light and darkness which is blue. The light is a little less and the dark is a little lighter. I know that that's the best we can attain.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Agape (26th December 2014), Baby Steps (26th December 2014), Omni (26th December 2014), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), yelik (26th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Thank you for that expounded position regarding ET views of 'God', 'the infinite', or whatever.

Given the opportunity, I would ask the ETs a single rhetorical question: "Have you ever been wrong?"

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    How, who or what created the Universe is currently beyond our comprehension because we simply do not know, we can only speculate.
    Some speculate, some know. I met an incarnate of one of the beings that was involved in creating this universe, after it enslaved the source being for this universe. I don't have to speculate. I don't know everything about the how, why, who, etc though. Still figuring it all out much like everyone else here

It's beautiful to see all these different views and concepts of what Source is, and who, etc. once religious dogma is removed and the blindness of religious belief systems. Then what comes out is pure beauty and great depth. Then I'm left wondering, is that individual talking about the source being for this universe? the multiverse? the omniverse? existence?
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), birddog (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Thank you for that expounded position regarding ET views of 'God', 'the infinite', or whatever.
    You're welcome if you aren't being sarcastic(I can't tell).

Quote Given the opportunity, I would ask the ETs a single rhetorical question: "Have you ever been wrong?"
    I asked their AI that question and it said "Yes, both ETs and their AI have a chance to be wrong, but the likelihood of such a thing gets smaller as they develop. Wise races always know when they have a chance to be wrong, even when they have a conclusion they firmly believe due to AI information crunching[ET AI is very good at analytics and bringing up relevant thoughts from my experiences]. Some races have members who have never been wrong in any objective manner that any AI could detect. Most interstellar races that are interstellar on a public level to their population, are 100% in truth about most things. They do not have disinformation, and science and the rest of the universe has figured out most things. They do not believe a single illusion in their lives, minus the inconclusive things we cannot and estimate never will figure out conclusively. Our stance on God is that either he doesn't exist, or he/she/it is not around..." Essentially the existence of God is left up to theory to them of God creating everything, and not mentioning a word to any being in any universe in recorded history or leaving any note of any kind.... The blond ones said that most advanced ETs in the universe are atheist or agnostic. Most undeveloped races in the universe are religious and all over the place... They said that a process takes place where science starts debunking false religion, and reason starts debunking false gods until there is no false religion being believed anymore, and ideas about god get debunked to some degree after electronic telepathy becomes popular and science starts explaining everything(or a lot of things anyway)....

The most advanced AI's in the universe calculate the probability of God existing under 1% with all things considered if what I was told is right... And the most advanced AIs are seriously something amazing to witness when it comes to their "intelligence". However spiritual intelligence does things AIs cannot...

The way one ET put it to me was like this (paraphrasing): "I believe there is no creator to reality, that reality has always existed. I acknowledge the possibility I am wrong and do not wish to push my views on you. My race is 100% in unison in that belief at our point in progression. Our last believers in a conscious being that is God died dozens of thousands of years ago. Our religions died hundreds of thousands of years ago. It is very rare we ever tell people our views on God...." I actually had to ask like half a dozen times before I got answers.. I think they do not like talking about God with earth humans because if they did it would be immediate suspicion of being a fallen angel... The answers I've gotten from ET sources didn't come all at once. Often/Sometimes when I get answers it is them telling me I am on the right track in my own thoughts instead of just telling me what things are, or just giving me the foundation concepts which to develop my own views about, in other words maing me aware of that subject for me to think for myself. They like me figuring things out on my own. They at times don't like telling me things I am not capable of thinking myself for whatever reason...
    Last edited by Omni; 26th December 2014 at 07:05.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

There are other theories of God(s) ETs explored as well that are very interesting, although incorrect in their view.

Here is one theory of the blond ETs they had before they figured things out more or less:

**Disclaimer: This is purely fiction in my view, but interesting fiction**

Each Multiverse has a set of Gods. There is a soul mate couple of Gods that is basically the most powerful God(s) in the Multiverse. The universal aspects they explored with this scenario involve ones very similar to Ma'at(my signature image is Ma'at). One thing I learned from this is there are some seriously amazing and beautiful "Goddess Aspects" within electromagnetics and in essence thoughtforms.

There is a reptile aspect god that is the major antagonist, but every universal form, every major universal aspect(Such as Humans, Reptilians, Aquarians, Greys, etc) all had their own God of a multiverse, .. And all these gods design all sorts of things for the multiverse. .. These gods were thought of as interdimensional beings whose body is their soul, not a physical body.

The process explained in one theory attached to this was that at the end of a universe, the most masterful souls are chosen, and all the souls in the universe that match those gods, become part of that god's soul. There would be a Grey Soul that took up all grey souls, paedofiles end up as greys in part of the lessons related to these ideas(which I believe is part of reality, although of course beliefs are fallible). The process in which one soul is chosen is who has had the most masterful designs and incarnations in that universes history and in essence had the most masterful thought generation straight from the soul.

The prime Gods of the universe were humanoid based souls, and they had the most power. They figured this because there are more humanoids than anything else in the universe. And ethical ones too at that being the majority(although loads more who are unethical).

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), Words of Joy (12th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Some speculate, some know. I met an incarnate of one of the beings that was involved in creating this universe, after it enslaved the source being for this universe.
    Most who know things on earth are under 'spells', illusions basically. I tend to think you were being messed with by black ops technology if you think the source being for this universe was enslaved. Basically God enslaved. I have had this beliefs pushed on me before, that God was destroyed or is being tortured by a reptilian God that somehow took over. Total fiction IMHO. It is a reptilian fantasy that they shared with TPTB, that TPTB implemented into their psy ops to appease their reptilian overlords... Humans can be enslaved, not God. If this universe was under the control of a being who would enslave the creator of all things, it would be a whole lot worse than it is....

One thing I learned quickly with being an experiencer is illusions are rampant in these realms of thought and experience. The technology the human PTB and also ETs have is essentially check mate when it comes to illusions and many people. It has taken me many years of experience to develop mechanisms to detect illusions. If any experiencer has never caught an illusion in their beliefs I surmise they are very programmed by black ops sources. How do you tell someone this without offending them? I'm not sure it's possible but it's worth repeating IMO.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th December 2014), NancyV (26th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014), Words of Joy (12th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    There is a reptile aspect god that is the major antagonist, but every universal form, every major universal aspect(Such as Humans, Reptilians, Aquarians, Greys, etc) all had their own God of a multiverse, .. And all these gods design all sorts of things for the multiverse. .. These gods were thought of as interdimensional beings whose body is their soul, not a physical body.
    In my own philosophical thinking, when using the knowledge involved gained in the direct experience/awareness and then scaling out that knowledge in a hypothetical manner, it seems like I repeatedly get drawn to the idea that consciousness is something that might expand like "rings" of levels of consciousness beyond a being, such that each of these rings forms a new discrete consciousness/being that also contains the consciousness of beings within it. I seem to sense that a being might have a higher self more expanded shared consciousness within which multiple beings in our existence "are" and that this higher brain communicates with the brains in our physical dimension from a shared greater unconditional love perspective. From this particular point of view I seem to get open to the idea that as these rings expand more and more eventually it would probably expand to a universe level being and then from there to the multiverse level of being and so on. This can be geometrically understood by a circle that contains sub circles that keep splitting in this same manner infinitely, similar to what Nassim Haramein teaches. Isness in its infinite form is great beyond imagination, but because things seem to divide/split within the isness itself by applied limitation within consciousness, it seems to make sense that various "beings" might operate at very different levels, including levels of intelligence. David Wilcock speaks about an intelligent universe of vast proportions and I am very open to this interpretation, to me that makes very good sense. I am also philosophically playing with the idea that within these rings of consciousness, these beings, there is a feedback mechanism involved that always balances the whole structure of creation towards perfect infinite peace. When playing with this idea and seeking answers to how ETs fit in, you can reach the conclusion that it is all a matter of what consciousness level these ETs possess, you could for instance have ET beings limited much like us out there that might have great levels of certain forms of intelligence, but might not be able to travel here as that might require being able to "tap into" the fabric of creation (unconditional love) or a much greater portion of it, which might require alignment with that energy in order to understand it and "be" in it in order to overcome the boundaries attached to travelling between distant stars and galaxies.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th December 2014 at 09:12.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), NancyV (26th December 2014), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

well with this situation, it isn't Black ops manipulation, it's entirely possible it's not the source being for this universe, but everything I was able to determine it was. *shrugs* But there is more than just a source being involved in the creation of a universe. I've dealt with beings that are in the higher dimensions of this universe, even above the multiverse and omniverse levels. Beings far beyond any cabalist, Illuminati or Black ops people could dream of, or even grasp the concept of. I don't even presume to know everything, and I am entirely capable of being wrong, just providing a different perspective here. These black ops guys are puppets, so are the draco, the archons, those even the draco consider to be gods are mere puppets in this, those the illuminati consider to be gods, are puppets in what is going on, and being battled for, the very survival of creation is at stake, not just this spec of dust of a planet we live on. But that's another topic for another time.

My question, for everyone to ponder. when you gain the ability to create a planet with a thought, or even an entire race, or a Universe of your own, and determine it's rules, etc. Or even create a entire solar system, Then what does that mean? How does it effect the general belief in a god or even a group of gods? There are races out there, that can do this, create planets, solar systems, stars, races of beings.

For clarification, I don't mean the creator of 'all things' just the source being for this universe.

I'd say I'm pretty good at seeing through illusions, this is one of the things that confounds those black ops and the ai and every other being I've survived the torture, abuse, torment of, I see through illusions, mind control, games, crap, etc. Though I'm not perfect, I can see through the majority of it, they torment me more now because I've figured out things, not even the Illuminati guys know or could conceive of.

MainSource the 'creator' of all existence, can not be captured, or anything of such sort...Nor when you get to the multiverse or omniverse level 'source' beings, it's extremely close to impossibility. But what is considered a universal level source being, those far enough above it, dimensionally, etc, and far enough along the evolutionary cycle, can and have captured many universes and their source beings, and enslaved them and the entire universes.

why I said, to the best of my knowledge the source being for this specific universe was captured and enslaved by ExtraUniversal Beings, a group of them. Not just some reptillian fantasy, but it's happened at least on other timelines. Heck, I'm still trying to figure out which timeline I'm on currently. But I guess it's what I get for being the equivalent of a Time Lord, eh?
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 26th December 2014 at 09:09.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), NancyV (26th December 2014), Omni (26th December 2014), yelik (6th February 2015)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out which timeline I'm on currently.
    I think I know what timeline I'm on. The universal timeline that in which what happens is truth. A singular linear thing. The present is immutable in my view(Dan Sherman testifies an ET told him the same thing when he was in the military). Time has open source qualities, and is relative, but I firmly believe time travel does not exist. Timelines to me are not so credible because of the idea that the whole universe is an illusion, and it's all just you there. It is a solipsistic view. What a crappy design such a thing would be, if nobobdy was real except you. It is something I cannot accept. The universe is more perfect than that to me.

I think every person I meet is a real person, a real soul. Going back in time would entail a new timeline happening, in which nobody is real but you. Or if they are real... It is another perfection conundrum in that lets say a bunch of evil ETs go back in time, they could be rulers of an entire universe, or numerous universes. A universe where evil races are in control would be just too much of a messed up premise to exist IMO.

I can determine time travel is pseudoscience other than particle physics perhaps and things like that using a method ETs taught me I made a video about. Here is the video:

Some things can be determined from the method in the video. Like for example the fallacies behind the ideas that the entire universe is a big fabrication of some dark power, reincarnation is a trap, chakras are synthetic control systems, everything is an illusion, there is no truth, saviors are coming, etcetc. All a big pack of lies. Once you get the jist of this method taught to me, some things become more easily discernibly incorrect. However it isn't an exact science...

Quote My question, for everyone to ponder. when you gain the ability to create a planet with a thought, or even an entire race, or a Universe of your own, and determine it's rules, etc. Or even create a entire solar system, Then what does that mean? How does it effect the general belief in a god or even a group of gods? There are races out there, that can do this, create planets, solar systems, stars, races of beings.
    I personally don't buy beings can create a planet with a bunch of real souls on it with a thought. Thought is the source of quite a lot. All of those things happen with thought but are not manifested by thought itself but by physical actions based from thought from what I understand.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), petra (10th December 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)

Given the opportunity, I would ask the ETs a single rhetorical question: "Have you ever been wrong?"
    Hi Shezbeth,

in answer to that question.. : imagine someone you know and love dearly over many years , a friend of some kind , not necessarily a partner or close relative .

You watch them growing up in their awareness ... stumbling upon many hurdles and picking themselves up , unexpectedly again, you see where their decisions aren't perfect and when they end up in existential blind streets and they almost die ,
    and according to your 'universal logic' they should be dead already number of times but they're not ,
    you see they survived and embraced greater level of wisdom than you'd ever expect from them to attain , so fast .
    And they look to your eyes after all those years , or maybe decades and you know they see what you see .

It's only then that you know you've been 'right' about them all that time . And vice versa .

Merry Christmas

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

birddog (26th December 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Heck, I'm still trying to figure out which timeline I'm on currently.
    I think I know what timeline I'm on. The universal timeline that in which what happens is truth. A singular linear thing. The present is immutable in my view(Dan Sherman testifies an ET told him the same thing when he was in the military). Time has open source qualities, and is relative, but I firmly believe time travel does not exist. Timelines to me are not so credible because of the idea that the whole universe is an illusion, and it's all just you there. It is a solipsistic view. What a crappy design such a thing would be, if nobobdy was real except you. It is something I cannot accept. The universe is more perfect than that to me.
    Time is something that I'm trying to understand, I've made some progress but when people start theorizing around timelines, for me that becomes too difficult to approach at my current level of intelligence. But in my philosophical thinking there have been moments when I have sensed that with lower and lower levels of love and truth comes more chaos and confusion, and possibly then also lower levels of synchronicity in what is being manifested in that consciousness/reality. I do think that various realms/dimensions (I have experienced two and have approached a third) tick at various clock rates, depending on the core vibrational level of that realm, it might even at least partially dissolve the way we know time when being in consciousness/reality with less limitation applied. When I went through the soul merge process with my soul mate what happened was that inside of myself I felt an infinitely increasing love/frequency to the point that outside of myself everything froze, both the time and the space (including our bodies), and then me and my soulmate's souls went through blending and left that realm in such a frozen state. This to me inidicates that time might be something relative to the inner consciousness state within (a) particular realm(s) within creation and that in absolute terms time might not exist at all the way we think, this can be further argued from the point of view of isness being infinite - it has never started and will never end - it just is in absolute infinite truth/peace/love forever. One way of trying to understand the problem of relativity in regards to time, is two separate individuals living in different worlds. They both exist here and now, but in one of the worlds A) one lifetime of say XXXX clock cycles might correspond to Y clock cycles in the other world B) when the clock cycles have been normalized in physical terms, still the perception of the time of a lifetime in each of these worlds might be either very similar or very different, due to the rate at which the clock progresses a cycle within and relative to that consciousness/realm. This would mean that time exists within consciousness especially at realms with great flux, but might dissolve from consciousness when passing beyond a certain degree of less limitation in consciousness. I would then imagine that in that consciousness state time is something one is not aware of at all, everything happens here and now, it is known that reality is like that in that realm, there is simply less limitation applied to consciousness in that reality and at that level of understanding, time might be something we can remember having experienced that was always tricky to understand when one did not experience this new realm.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 26th December 2014 at 12:20.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

petra (10th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast