+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Infinity, Extraterrestrial Views on God

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,278 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Infinity, Extraterrestrial Views on God

With earth minds and by using earth logic everything does have a beginning and end in my book since I'm on earth .....now if I were from Mars.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

birddog (26th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that there are many different ways to see God, as just as many different names for God, but He is there, yesterday, today, and, tomorrow.

One goal of TPTB at this time is to destroy mainstream religion, so they can have a one world religion, designed by them.To that end, many will come out and

try and attack God as we know him, and the things that we have been brought up to believe. Let each one seek out God for himself, not through asking

someone else for their opinion, but by going within, and contacting that spark of the Creator within us all.

"Knock, and the door shall be opened."
    "Seek, and ye shall find."
    "Ask, and it shall be given."

I know the above words to be true. If one is a true seeker, many doors will be opened for him. The answers to your questions are there, within yourself.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Post:

petra (10th December 2018), Tyy1907 (27th December 2014), Wind (26th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,908 times in 3,464 posts

Imagine how every experience of yours is shaped according to the physical time it takes to accomplish it ,

it takes snap of a second to go over long sequence of information and derive meaning from it,
    what's happened over that time ?

Your mind were fast . The result is what you call 'gnosis' or feeling of 'knowing' . Next , a bit slowest experiences of your mind maybe feelings of deja-vu or awareness of solid memory of events ,
    slower you move down on the speed scale , the 'reality' of your experience and understanding starts fading .. until it dissolves itself to stardust . ..

There's an interesting biological phenomenon available in nature to do with inter-species awareness .
    Basically , if you are member of one group or tribe , or more precisely species ..scattered on vast land or amount of space ... you're still well aware of each other , no matter how far those others may be .

That's part of what you also call 'collective consciousness' of each kind of living beings . We all feel we belong somewhere ...

The same 'super consciousness' on its higher level recreates archetypal dreams and ideas ,

including ideas of its 'Higher Source' and connection in Space ..

For illustration :

Last edited by Agape; 26th December 2014 at 19:32.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), birddog (27th December 2014), eaglespirit (26th December 2014), Wind (26th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,946 times in 1,379 posts

Time, Space and Thought are not the separate things they appear to be. You do understand, don't you, that thought is the basis of all reality. And the energy of thought is, is very powerful. Have you ever communicated with the Procyons? More specifically, I think his name is Khyla? They're relatives of the original blonde Rigellians, the tall ones? But, there's something inherently different about the Procyons, Specially those surrounding Khyla and his 'crew'.

Here's a couple links, with some information from and about him.
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...alien_18zb.htm
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/br...ulcebook34.htm

Infact, there are beings that could create an entire planet, not inhabited possibly. But with a single thought, one could. When our souls reach the evolutionary levels that are high enough dimensionally etc, then this becomes possible. Though yet, I know of races within this universe which only goes to I think it's 12D? But I mean in the 2nd or 3rd 4-5-6 / 7-8-9D respectively, that can create planets, solar systems, stars. Get beyond the restrictions of 3D specifically here on this planet, and creation and manifestation become like second nature. Infact there's a 5D race I know of, that is active with things here on earth and local system. That can create solar systems, and ecological systems and such, they can't create humans but could genetically modify ones already in existence. No, it takes a certain level to be reached on a soul level, before you can create races of beings. And really that takes more than a single thought. But my point was for everyone interested in this thread to contemplate such a thought, the ability to create a planet with a single thought, or a star or solar system? Or universe even. I know one incarnate, or used to anyway, that is an incarnate of an Existence level being that got trapped here. I've met incarnates with memories of past lives as ExtraUniversal beings, multiversal or omniversal even.

If you haven't yet, I suggest when you have time. Check out this book called 'The Enlightenment', I know the one being in this book, is very much real. But, among my contacts and I, we call him a 'Q-Being', for one because they're similar in many aspects to the Q on Star Trek:TNG but without the ego and the loathing of humanity. And because they can operate on quantum levels and in the source field which makes them technically limitless in their abilities and dimensionless, as they're not restricted to being in just one dimension, they can raise and lower their vibration at will.

http://unicusmagazine.com/PDF/the_enlightenment.pdf
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), Tyy1907 (27th December 2014), yelik (6th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,740 times in 1,354 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    I know one incarnate, or used to anyway, that is an incarnate of an Existence level being that got trapped here. I've met incarnates with memories of past lives as ExtraUniversal beings, multiversal or omniversal even.

And because they can operate on quantum levels and in the source field which makes them technically limitless in their abilities and dimensionless, as they're not restricted to being in just one dimension, they can raise and lower their vibration at will.

http://unicusmagazine.com/PDF/the_enlightenment.pdf
    It would be cool to be able to travel between stars, galaxies, universes, multiverses, omniverses etc. without technology. The only way I understand that this is possible is by stepping up in unconditional love (the key) and use a trigger for infinite frequency acceleration from there, I don't know exactly what are the various ways such frequency acceleration can trigger, but in my case it was possible through incredibly intense unconditional love exchange with my soul mate, one cannot imagine how this dimensional shift feels, it's like taking the most love intense moment you've ever felt locally within your consciousness here on earth then removing that locality/limited state such that you become love itself quadrillion of times stronger in intensity, I cannot imagine anything more beautiful and better feeling. Technically what I understood happened was that our internal vibration that started to contain more and more unconditional love went out of sync with the realm we were at as it was accelerating beyond the frequencies present at that realm, I did not expect the dimensional shift to happen and my soul mate probably didn't either. Having remembrance of this experience it appears to me that within the boundaries of each realm there is a particular spectrum of peace that each realm expresses - time and space might be locally present reflecting that register of peace - because when the dimensional shift happened I was already to begin with at an earth like realm where it was like the vibrational core frequency of that realm was already much much closer to peace, everything was emotionally communicated, what I felt and experienced in my consciousness it was as if my soul mate also experienced, it was such an amazing sync in that sense. The questions I was left with were these: who am I as one with my soul mate on the other side after the soul blend process? What is that realm like when the current realm is already so incredibly peaceful? With such a great boost in unconditional love, what are all the limitations on awareness that are then gone? Am I a universal being there? Or am I already one with God? I could sense I was getting closer to the source, but I was not able to determine whether I had a series of realms in between, where multiple of these soul blending processes would occur in between, where the love frequency of each such would sum into beings present at higher and higher dimensions with less and less limitation applied to consciousness. What I could understand though, is that there is something incredibly grand at play on the journey of a soul, that unconditional love is very central to- and like the fabric of creation - like a cosmic law/principle, that there is much more to consciousness than we are aware of and that we humans have a very limited understanding about what the truth and creation really is like and hence into our awareness comes a lot of limitation, suffering and things we cannot do that ETs probably can do because of the paths they've chosen within their civilizations. So basically, if we want to go to the stars and experience stuff beyond our wildest dreams on this earth here and now, we need to come together as one and choose a path towards unconditional peace and love - alignment with God. I believe we are not alone in this, I believe that when we are ready we will get much assistance from ETs and from Jesus in making these advancements.

It's pretty mind boggling to try to truly grasp that there are beings out there that might have shifted into an omniverse level of being, where they can shift into and from whatever reality with whatever senses they so desire because of their mind bending levels of love they've achieved.

It's time for mankind to transition from masters of limitation to masters of unconditional love.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th December 2014 at 10:02.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th December 2014), Beren (28th December 2014), ulli (27th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #26
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,410 times in 1,260 posts

Wow great thread.
    I think for me, the omniverse is one 'thing' or 'process', albeit infinitely complex. We as participants can play with constructs such as God, if we think it serves us. One construct is that God is all of it. One is that there is an aspect of this omniverse that we choose to label as God. In human history this is a construct that recedes in the face of scientific progress and lurks in the unknown. I choose to place my God as the aspect of the all that is an all pervading intelligence and love,but then I struggle as by constructing this, I am dividing the all.
    The universe seems to be designed such that a billion year old technological civilisation can search for divinity and find nothing, almost like quantum processes, the harder you look, the less you find.
    But for every alien working with its ai, I bet there is another meditating in a forest to commune with the all.
    In the conversations with God books there is a force or entity that states that it's main concern for humanity is that it realises a better perception of 'God' as this will help us to evolve. We try not to characterise a vengeful God so we can prevent vengeful humans. For me this great wisdom does not preclude a human future where we put aside a God concept if we evolve beyond it. That may be the realisation that we are God, or that everything is divine and the omniverse no longer requires a divine aspect
    God bless
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 28th December 2014 at 10:54.

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very good article, thank you for this omniverse. Has made me rethink what role god plays in the universe and existence as a whole. Love reading your material.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skeptix For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th January 2015), Omni (2nd January 2015), petra (10th December 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,037 times in 1,367 posts

Hey look what I found, an awesome post by Omni about the very topic that my thoughts have been bugging me about all weekend: Infinity

The idea of infinity is scaring the BLEEP out of me! I think it would be safe to say that infinity horrifies me. So in light of that, I'm focusing on my fear of infinity which led me to this posting.

Whitelove's posting previous to this one talks about still trying to understand "time", and this is something I went through also. I feel as if I understand "time travel" now, but not because of anything I read or learned. It was because of something that happened. To sum it up, my "future self" demonstrated time travel to my "present self" by compelling me to leave "clues" for myself to find later (which I found pretty much all at the one time)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Agape (12th December 2018), Chip (12th December 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Not everything gives out its sense immediately, not once, “at the same time”.

Thus we know Time within Time , as a sequence, that is chain of causes and consequences.
    True nature of Time within Space , for they depend upon each other, is Velocity of Rotation of your Mass/Energy upon your Spin Vector, that all being subtracted from the Velocity of larger and still larger Space Time Fields upon their respective Energy/Masses and Spin vectors ,
    and because they all depend on each other in the larger Universe, the whole equation equals Infinity.

But, for better understanding of what Time is we look upon it from the next, Timeless dimension of hypothetical here , steady state Universe of Constants and predictable/calculable pathways, similarly to the last century mathematicians who cast hypothetical models upon the Infinite
    and we can superimpose the idea of Timeless dimension beyond the equation of Times/Velocities/Spins/Energy/Mass = fields and say the equation equals Zero,
    just for the fact that we are not able to calculate “Infinity” ( not for real, anyway).

So...

looking at it soberly, there are huge differences between qualities of Space Time fields in the Universe so also the Time of manifestation is not easy to determine ,
    be it past or future or what we would like to catch , its “fleeting presence”.

There are many Times at the same time and countless Spaces ..if getting lost behold Infinity..

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (12th December 2018), petra (12th December 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,037 times in 1,367 posts

What an ominous video title!

It feels as if I am being "challenged" to "experience" Infinity, but it also feels like some kind of trick to "trap" me. I'm being very stubborn about it, and I keep telling myself: "stop trying to make me understand infinity!!!"

I'll try and watch this in private - if no one ever hears from me again, you'll know what happened! Just kidding.... I'll be back

Omni's stuff is really hitting chords with me too. I didn't understand what he was talking about an "Omniverse" before, but now I understand his meaning. Bless his heart for making up his own words - I imagine he invented that word.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Agape (12th December 2018), BMJ (12th December 2018), Chip (12th December 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

We are already quite infinite that’s it. Even in our “ancient”(jest) physics class the professor would describe atoms as “infinitely small” compared to the distances between them, something like “a dot and few kilometers of empty space to the next”.
    Due to mysterious alignment called quantum entanglement and in our case of complex biological organisation of the hyperspace we inhabit as living entities of higher order, somehow we don’t fall to pieces
    But the fun is that “existence” does not end here and there’s no hard border between “us” and “not us” so we are free to experience “self” as “no self”,
    well, ad infinitum.

Better than being trapped by Light or ..monsters. There’s still good chance that the Infinite Universe spills us out on its other side in better shape than where we started ..after some stretching ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2