+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tsunami 10 years ago today...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Tsunami 10 years ago today...

It's been 10 years today since I leaned back in my comfort Chair, turned on the TV and saw the news of a disaster of Biblical proportions had hit 3 days to the minute of when I posted the 2nd message...

3 messages to Islam meant to bring them together in peace.

nothing has changed since the messages, almost a million Muslims died in just 3 messages...

so why did it need to happen?

I understand the earthquake after the following message that landed on bin Laden's head in Pakistan, but why the others?

Is it supposed to make Israel feel better a messenger of God through divine destiny named King David showed up and with word of God killed a million Muslims?

looking back, I still don't know, why...

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Tsunami 10 years ago today...

The Pope resigned when I stated the Catholic Church needs changes now, and the new Pope is leading a brand new direction...

so on one hand, I can see it is possible those at the top did notice, Illuminati? I'm still alive...

The Royal families planning on leading the NWO with old bloodlines?

I'm from the bloodline of Washington, which was directly from Richard the Lion Hearted on up the line...

But no relations to the middle east bloodlines I am suddenly the leader of...

but the Nation is a Democracy, so no longer has Kings...

an ornament?

works for me, I don't want to move, I already live in paradise, knowing only peace...

maybe I could mediate between Nations being turned into States to form a real nation.

My first message was to the Church of Saudis left in Revelation hundreds of years before Islam began...

I was told to give the message between when Ramadan, Hanukkah and Christmas End, turns out it was a special year, where Hanukkah and Christmas ended the same day, Ramadan the week before, the day in the center, was my Birthday... just a coincidence

I delivered the message and the next day, the world haddn't changed, nor the next...

Christmas Day with the family, baked ham all the trimmings, Christmas Presents...

went home to turn on the news to see if anything changed, was I nuts, and all of this just a dream?

there is still that lottery ticket showing I was speaking to somone who knew what was going to happen before it did...

I flipped channels... HEADLINE NEWS!!! Massive earthquake strikes Bamm Iran...

Iran? I was to give the message to the Sunni's to change to what they believed in the beginning...

38,000 dead... but they were Shiites

So I speak to one and the other gets smacked with a disater of biblical proportions...

that must be the plan on telling them both to come together in peace...

word got out quick, the forum I was on was having 8000 times the normal traffic... word was getting out...

Suddenly...

forum not available...

mods backpage, site has been hacked, working with provider...

uh oh...

they recovered the backup, the section my thread was in, vanished, on all 7 tapes in the drive... gone...

someone sent me the screen copies, but it wasn't there anymore...

these hackers went in for one reason to make it disappear, they were advanced, as in Government sponsored...

which government would be that upset over a pretty important message?

after joining Avalon, I realized, many more than I ever dreamed of at the time...

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

The deaths in the tsunami were primarily in 4 countries: Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India and Thailand. The people affected in Sri Lanka and Thailand were almost entirely Buddhist. While India does have many Moslems, they live more in the north, not the southeast where the tsunami hit. While that area has many Hindus, it is also has a concentration of India's Jains and Buddhists.

Most of the deaths in Indonesia were in Banda Acheh province, in the North of Indonesia. While most of these people are Islamic, the brand of Islam is very tied into the indigenous practices and matriarchal culture that was present before Islam arrived. There are very far removed from the mainstream of Sunni and Shia Islam.

If someone or some entity wanted to send a message to world Islam, then they didn't pick the right area.

Death toll of tsunami/earthquake by nation:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_In...and_casualties
    Last edited by Kryztian; 26th December 2014 at 14:57. Reason: adding sources

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Gaia (29th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (27th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

The possible science behind this very unfortunate event...

Was the December 26, 2004 Indonesian Earthquake and Tsunami
    Caused by a Stellar Explosion 26,000 Light Years Away?
    Sound Crazy? Read Carefully Below.

(Originally posted February 20, 2005)

Gamma Ray Bursts, Gravity Waves, and Earthquakes

On December 26, 2004 a magnitude 9.3 earthquake occurred in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Sumatra in Malaysia. It caused a powerful tsunami which devastated coastal regions of many countries leaving over 240,000 people either dead or missing. It was the worst tsunami to affect this area since the 1883 explosion of Krakatao. The earthquake that produced it was so strong that it exceeded by a factor of 10 the next most powerful earthquake to occur anywhere in the past 25 years.

• Indonesian 9.3 Richter earthquake:
    December 26, 2004 at 00 hours 58 minutes (Universal Time)

It is then with some alarm that we learn that just 44.6 hours later gamma ray telescopes orbiting the Earth picked up the arrival of the brightest gamma ray burst ever recorded!

• Gamma ray burst arrival:
    December 27, 2004 at 21 hours 36 minutes (Universal Time)

This gamma ray blast was 100 times more intense than any burst that had been previously recorded, equaling the brightness of the full Moon, but radiating most of its energy at gamma ray wavelengths. Gamma ray counts spiked to a maximum in 1.5 seconds and then declined over a 5 minute period with 7.57 second pulsations. The blast temporarily changed the shape the Earth's ionosphere, distorting the transmission of long-wavelength radio signals. See stories on Space.com, BBC News, NY TImes.

It was determined that the burst originated from the soft gamma ray repeater star, SGR 1806-20, a neutron star 20 kilometers in diameter which rotates once every 7.5 seconds, matching the GRB pulsation period. SGR 1806-20 is located about 10 degrees northeast of the Galactic center and about 20,000 to 32,000 light years from us, or about as far away as the Galactic center. (Originally, it had been thought to be 45,000 light years from us. but new results place it closer.) The outburst released more energy in a tenth of a second than the Sun emits in 100,000 years. Other gamma ray bursts have been detected whose explosions were intrinsically more powerful than this one at the source of the explosion, but since those explosions originated in other galaxies tens of thousands of times more distant, the bursts were not nearly as bright when they reached our solar system. What makes the December 27th gamma ray burst unique is that it is the first time that a burst this bright has been observed, one that also happens to originate from within our own Galaxy.

Astronomers have theorized that gamma ray bursts might travel in association with gravity wave bursts. In the course of their flight through space, gamma rays would be deflected by gravitational fields and would be scattered by dust and cosmic ray particles they encountered, so they would be expected to travel slightly slower than their associated gravity wave burst which would pass through space unimpeded. After a 45,000 year light-speed journey, a gamma ray burst arrival delay of 44.6 hours would not be unexpected. It amounts to a delay of just one part in 9 million. So if the gravity wave traveled at the speed of light (c), the gamma ray burst would have averaged a speed of 0.99999989 c, just 0.11 millionths slower. There is also the possibility that at the beginning of its journey the gravity wave may have had a superluminal speed; see textbox below.

Artists conception, courtesy of NASA

The 9.3 Richter earthquake was ten times stronger than any other earthquake during the past 25 years, and was followed just 44.6 hours later on December 27th by a very intense gamma ray burst, which was 100 fold brighter than any other in the past 25 year history of gamma ray observation. It seems difficult to pass off the temporal proximity of these two Class I events as being just a matter of coincidence. A time period of 25 years compared to a time separation of 44.6 hours amounts to a time ratio of about 5000:1. For two such unique events to have such a close time proximity is highly improbable if they are not somehow related. But, as mentioned above, gravity waves would very likely be associated with gamma ray bursts, and they would be expected to precede them.

Many have inquired if there might be a connection between these two events (e.g., see the Space.com article). Not thinking of the gravity wave connection, astronomers have been reluctant to admit there might be a connection since they know of no mechanism by which gamma rays by themselves could trigger earthquakes. They admit that the December 27th gamma ray burst had slightly affected the ionization state of the Earth's atmosphere, but this by itself should not have caused earthquakes. However, if a longitudinal gravity potential wave pulse were to accompany a gamma ray burst, the mystery becomes resolved. The connection between earthquakes and gamma ray bursts now becomes plausible.

In his 1983 Ph.D. dissertation, Paul LaViolette called attention to terrestrial dangers of Galactic core explosions, pointing out that the arrival of the cosmic ray superwave they produced would be signaled by a high intensity gamma ray burst which would also generate EMP effects (e.g., see Page 3). He also noted that a strong gravity wave might be expected to travel forward at the forefront of this superwave and might be the first indication of a superwave's arrival. He pointed out that such gravity waves could induce substantial tidal forces on the Earth during their passage which could induce earthquakes and cause polar axis torquing effects.

[Please note, the gravity potential gradient associated with a stellar explosion or core explosion would drop off in intensity inversely with distance traveled (according to 1/r), and would not drop off as the inverse cube of distance as some have claimed on the internet. That is, it does not have a force-distance dependence similar to the lunar tidal force. So the impact would be quite significant. The mathematics are worked out in the above reference.]

In his book Earth Under Fire (as well as in his dissertation), LaViolette presents evidence showing that the superwave that passed through the solar system around 14,200 years ago had triggered supernova explosions as it swept through the Galaxy. Among these were the Vela and Crab supernova explosions whose explosion dates align with this superwave event horizon. He points out that these explosions could be explained if a gravity wave accompanied this superwave, it could have produced tidal forces which could have triggered unstable stars to explode as it passed through.

He wrote at a time when gamma ray bursts had just begun to be discovered, and when no one was concerned with them as potential terrestrial hazards. In recent years scientific opinion has come around to adopt LaViolette's concern, as can be seen in news articles discussing the SGR 1806-20 gamma ray outburst, e.g., see Space.com news story. They note that if this gamma ray burst had been as close as 10 light years it would have completely destroyed the ozone layer. By comparison, the Galactic superwaves LaViolette has postulated to have been generated as a result of an outburst of our Galaxy's core and to have impacted the Solar system during the last ice age would have impacted the solar system with a cosmic ray electron volley having an energy intensity 100 times greater than this hypothetical 10 light year distant stellar gamma ray burst. In comparision, SGR 1806-20 has been estimated to have a stellar progenitor mass of 150 solar masses, whereas our Galactic core has a mass of 2.6 million solar masses. In its present active phase, SGR 1806-20 is estimated to have a luminosity 40 million times that of the Sun, whereas during its active phase the Galactic center could reach luminosities of 400 trillion times that of the Sun. So it is understandable that if the Galactic center were to erupt, it would produce a gamma ray burst and a gravity wave far more intense than the outburst from this star.

If anything, the December 27, 2004 gamma ray burst shows us that we do not live in a peaceful celestial environment. And if the December 26th earthquake was in fact part of this same celestial event, we see that this stellar eruption has claimed many lives. For this reason, it is important that we prepare for the possibility of even stronger events in the future, the arrival of superwaves issuing from the core of our Galaxy. Like the December 26th earthquake and the December 27th gamma ray burst, the next superwave will arrive unexpectedly. It will take us by surprise.

It would have been possible to determine whether a Galactic gravity wave had indeed immediately preceded the December 26th earthquake by examining data from gravity wave telescopes. Since seismic waves from the Indonesian earthquake would have taken some time to propagate through the Earth to these gravity wave antenna, their signature could be distinguished from the gravity wave coming from SGR 1806-20. However, the major gravity wave telescopes were unfortunately not on line at that time. LIGO (Laser Interferometer Gravity Wave Observatory), which consists of two correlated telescopes, one in Washington state and one in Louisiana, each having a four kilometer long laser interferometer beam path, was in the process of being made operational and unfortunately was not collecting data at that time. We sent an email to the staff of the TAMA gravity wave antenna in Japan. Dr. Takahashi, who is responsible for the detector, replied that their telescope was unfortunately not operating during that week since they were making modifications at that time. So at present the gravity wave hypothesis remains neither confirmed nor disproven.

Those interested in monitoring earthquake, gamma ray burst, cosmic ray background activity, and gravity wave bursts may try the following websites:

• Current earthquakes: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqs...uakes_all.html

• Past earthquakes: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/activity/past.htmlpast.html

• Gamma ray bursts: http://grad40.as.utexas.edu/grblog.php?author=D.%20Gotz

• Cosmic ray radiation intensity: http://cr0.izmiran.rssi.ru/mosc/main.htm

• Gravity wave bursts (LIGO site: no posted data, just posted papers):
    http://www.ligo.caltech.edu/ and http://www.ligo.org/results/

• Listing of various relevant events: http://www.earthchangestv.com

The December 27th GRB was not accompanied by any rise in the cosmic ray background, indicating that if it was accompanied by cosmic rays their intensity was unable to exceed the relatively constant extragalactic background flux arriving from distant galaxies. A Galactic superwave, on the other hand, would most likely produce a substantial rise in these levels.

Note that almost two months passed before the December 27th gamma ray burst found its way into news media stories. If unusually intense activity were to occur in the near future as the beginning stages of a superwave arrival, it is hoped that scientists will not keep this knowledge to themselves but rather allow the global news media to disseminate the story quickly to inform the world.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (27th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

just a personal anecdote (if anyone has interest), two long-term friends of mine (Gunnar: a German; Jean: a Haitian; yes, they're a gay couple-) were ten yrs. ago on one of the beaches 'visited' by the tsunami the day AFTER they they left the beach and flew out of Asia; they first became aware of the catastrophy after having arrived back in Germany the next day; whew!- you can imagine how they felt...

"there but for the grace of God go I"

Larry

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

[QUOTE=Cardillac;916669]just a personal anecdote (if anyone has interest), two long-term friends of mine (Gunnar: a German; Jean: a Haitian; yes, they're a gay couple-) were ten yrs. ago on one of the beaches 'visited' by the tsunami the day AFTER they they left the beach and flew out of Asia; they first became aware of the catastrophy after having arrived back in Germany the next day; whew!- you can imagine how they felt...]

Our older daughter and a friend were planning to leaving on Christmas Eve for Phuket where they would be meeting up with our younger daughter (currently travelling in Southeast Asia). Feeling somewhat guilty because they would not be participating in family celebrations, our older daughter and friend changed their plane reservations and we drove them to the airport on Christmas Day. Later, that day, we got a call from our younger daughter in Saigon urging us to warn her sister not to proceed to Phuket if she called. She had already found out about the disaster. During a layover in Taiwan, our older daughter did call and we were able to advise her to proceed to Saigon where her younger sister would be waiting. No news about the tsunami was available at the airport in Taiwan and no one was being advised to change their destination. My daughters and friend ended up having a good holiday together far away from the disaster zone.

Last year, at a family reunion they had the opportunity to hear first hand about the experience of a former student of mine who described her horrendous experience in Phuket during the tsunami.
    Last edited by sunflower; 26th December 2014 at 21:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

since writing this, China just announced they are opening a consulate...

China to open Erbil consulate in an effort to improve relations with Kurds-

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – China plans to open a consulate in Erbil to take advantage of the Kurdistan Region’s economic boom, the Chinese consul general in Iraq said in a meeting with Kurdish Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani.

The diplomat said his country wanted to boost economic and cultural ties with Kurdistan...

some times I wonder if there might be more than just one or two people out there listening to what I'm sharing...

my dreams have taken off again, looks like it's time for a few more answers... link

12. Link to Post #8
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

I heard in Whitley Streiberg's Dreamland not long after the tsunami a guess, who was an expert of some sort, say that the undersea earthquake had the signature of a nuclear explosion. Whitley apparently a bit shocked did not pursue the matter further. If true, this would be a great conspiracy least talked about.

13. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

What gives me hope with that event 10 years ago? The compassion of people who take care of each other. The small signs of humanity as people share what little they have. The solidarity and the conviction that we can carry on and survive!

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Sad but excellent (imo) song about it...

Remember how the politicians demanded retractions of statements calling out usa for being cheap?

"....a tragedy's a tragedy no matter where it happens
    Close your eyes really tight and try to imagine...."
    Last edited by donk; 29th December 2014 at 16:19.

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

11 years ago, was my meeting with God, as I was leaving, I asked the Holy Ghost, so just like that, wham bam thank ya ma'am the world will know this message was from God?

she said yes David, just like that...

delivered between the end of Ramadan, Christmas and Hanukkah, for the first time in a few thousand years, the two Holidays ended on the same day, the day in the middle, was my Birthday, 3 days before Christmas...

I delivered the message through a forum...

3 days later to the minute, an earthquake slammed Bam Iran, 38,000 killed...

how could God expect me, an American Christian to change Muslims, they wouldn't care if God walked up to them and asked them to change, they'd put him on a rope...

suddenly, I met a missing link, my seer, when a child visiting the Vatican, had a gifted watcher approached her grandma and said the blond child was the Holy Grail...

she never understood, until I explained, in our future, time travel is a reality, and they traveled back to find out the truth about Jesus. They took a picture of him walking towards Jerusalem before he was killed, talking with Joseph, Mary walking along behind carrying a basket, with a baby...

now I have explained your conscious is your Soul, your Subconscious is your Spirit...

your family tree is bloodline, your Spiritual connection is all who are related to the family through Marriage under God...

My family goes back to George Washington's Mother...

George was a King of England from all the main bloodlines, King Richard the Lionhearted, etc...

I am connected to all of their Spirits...

now through Divine destiny, I'm connected the same way to all of the Middle east Kings, all their gifts and incites passed down to me...

I've been pushing for Islam to stand up against their terrorists...

just recently I have seen programs directed at that subject, it's a huge step, but one that must happen...

I know my whispers are being heard, so make it happen... this world is ready for peace...

+ Reply to Thread