+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coincidence of medical condition developing in UK 25/26 Dec?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default Coincidence of medical condition developing in UK 25/26 Dec?

Have been in A & E at hospital 25 and 26 Dec with my son (19) and he's been admitted to hospital with what looks to be orbital or perceptual cellulitis. Link below describes it.

By coincidence, I found that my friend's son (he's a nurse) had been admitted to hospital 25 Dec in Southampton with the same condition (boy is 5). The doctor said that was the third case that day and that was unusual. They are about 100 miles away south from us.

http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/orbi...tal-cellulitis

While waiting in A & E, I also saw a child with similar very swollen eye, and also young man who looked to be developing same condition as well with closing eye and bad headaches (but that is just my take on it).

My son was probably developing this condition before coming back from uni, about another 100 miles north of me

And it says this in the article:

In this day and age of bioterrorist threat, both anthrax and smallpox may cause preseptal cellulitis.

This drew my attention as there have been a lot of chemtrails over the Xmas period, and this suggests the possibilities of deliberately spreading this sort of thing if you feel inclined.

All this feels odd, so not sure if I am a deluded conspiracy developer in this instance, or not?

Any views on this all? I'm blissfully non medical and my medical friends had the anti conspiracy vaccine injected into them during their trainings I reckon ....
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

astridmari (27th December 2014), Baby Steps (27th December 2014), Calz (29th December 2014), Cidersomerset (27th December 2014), Flash (27th December 2014), genevieve (27th December 2014), halffull (27th December 2014), Hawkwind (28th December 2014), Hervé (27th December 2014), jerry (29th December 2014), Limor Wolf (27th December 2014), Matt P (27th December 2014), meat suit (27th December 2014), Mercedes (27th December 2014), Muzz (27th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th December 2014), ponda (27th December 2014), Reinhard (27th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (27th December 2014), Rollo (27th December 2014), spiritwind (27th December 2014), Stephanie (27th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th December 2014), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2014), ulli (27th December 2014), vano915 (28th December 2014), Wind (27th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Default Re: Coincidence of medical condition developing in UK 25/26 Dec?

I don't know, but I hope your son recovers quickly - that sounds horrible. Big hugs to you both xxx

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th December 2014), Cidersomerset (27th December 2014), Flash (27th December 2014), Frank V (27th December 2014), genevieve (27th December 2014), halffull (27th December 2014), Limor Wolf (27th December 2014), Mercedes (27th December 2014), Muzz (27th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th December 2014), ponda (27th December 2014), Sabrina (27th December 2014), Stephanie (27th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th December 2014), ThePythonicCow (27th December 2014), ulli (27th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote All this feels odd, so not sure if I am a deluded conspiracy developer in this instance, or not?
    Your definitely not deluded , just a loving concerned mother.........Steve....

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Flash (27th December 2014), halffull (27th December 2014), Lifebringer (27th December 2014), Limor Wolf (27th December 2014), Mercedes (27th December 2014), Muzz (27th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th December 2014), ponda (27th December 2014), Sabrina (27th December 2014), Stephanie (27th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th December 2014), ulli (27th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,021 times in 927 posts

Chemtrail spraying has been the heaviest I've seen in years around here the last couple weeks. My son and I both got some kind of "bug" which is weird because we never get sick. My wife says her office (30 miles south of here) has been flooded with people with same symptoms the last couple weeks. She's a nurse practitioner. My sister-in-law, a doctor (family practice), also says her office (30 miles north of here) flooded with same. I jokingly said to them, "Almost as if this was being sprayed from the sky" and of course we all looked at each other funny because we know it's possible. Headaches were the overwhelming symptom in all these cases, my son and me included.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Aspen (5th January 2015), Cidersomerset (27th December 2014), Flash (27th December 2014), genevieve (27th December 2014), halffull (27th December 2014), Hervé (27th December 2014), jerry (29th December 2014), Lifebringer (27th December 2014), Limor Wolf (27th December 2014), Mercedes (27th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th December 2014), Orion142 (27th December 2014), Reinhard (27th December 2014), Sabrina (27th December 2014), sheme (29th December 2014), spiritwind (27th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (27th December 2014), ulli (27th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Sabrina- you don't come across as a paranoid nutcase, so if your gut is telling you something is not right with this picture, I'd go with that.

mpennery- there's been a sharp up-tick in spraying here (Curitiba, Brasil) of late as well. I haven't noticed any new symptoms, but I've had recurrent symptoms for a couple months now. So, I might not even notice if something new did show up.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th December 2014), Flash (27th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th December 2014), Sabrina (27th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Daughter a lab tech major and my son just within days developed beginnings of cellulitis. She took one look at it and told him, it will go away on it's own if no other bacteria are introduced and you use a topic triple anti-biotic ointment. It was on the back muscle on his arm, probably introduced through a bug bit. He had 3 or four from going outside in the shed and to take out trash as he helped clean up after Christ's Mass Holiday. Anyway it's been 3 days and the swelling has gone down after 2 or three times a day, peroxide wash, and apply neosporin. It's doing alright, but has to be kept covered lightly to keep more germs out.

He keeps asking me, how and why, and I tell him things you touch and transfer on the arm due to the swelling and touching when it doesn't itch. In this case, exploring the area, tugging the back of his arm to see it better, was making it worse for immune system. Now it's much better, but I'm keeping an eye. Thanks. With the healthcare system still privatised and owned by unscrupulous people, they could very easily be planning for mass eruption and more money for their voffers. MRSR/cellulitis, is very highly contagious, easily transferable on surfaces such as doors windows, department store isles, hospitals. Surfaces must use LYSOL or bleach to kill the germ outright. If this triple antibiotic wouldn't have worked, he would have had to see a doctor, or I would have started treating it w/bleach to kill all the rot, because like flesh eaters, this cottage cheesy monster, multiplies very fast and very anti-biotic resistant.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th December 2014), Flash (27th December 2014), genevieve (27th December 2014), Limor Wolf (27th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th December 2014), Sabrina (27th December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Many thanks for all your comments people.

Mpennery it is funny as this all started out with days of bad headaches which wouldn't shift - unusual for my son...

Am reminded to build up his immune system... something the NHS seems to do the opposite of with the diet of over-cooked veg on offer (if you are lucky) and disregard for vitamin C etc... and use reiki!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th December 2014), Limor Wolf (27th December 2014), Matt P (29th December 2014), Mercedes (27th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (27th December 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    In this day and age of bioterrorist threat, both anthrax and smallpox may cause preseptal cellulitis.

This drew my attention as there have been a lot of chemtrails over the Xmas period, and this suggests the possibilities of deliberately spreading this sort of thing if you feel inclined.

All this feels odd, so not sure if I am a deluded conspiracy developer in this instance, or not?

Any views on this all? I'm blissfully non medical and my medical friends had the anti conspiracy vaccine injected into them during their trainings I reckon ....
    the Chemtrail pilot said they are changing the mixture to one that is invisible...

maybe some are getting a reaction to the chemicals...

I posted it over on FluTrackers so some medical experts can start looking into it and how far the outbreak reaches. They have access to clinical databases...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 27th December 2014 at 17:54.

16. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Every one is tired and stressed- immune system compromised - take mega vit C and Zinc , then pay attention to hygiene , leave ears eyes nose alone- ears contain wax which is an irritant- we all rub our ears eyes noses when we get tired this allows bacteria and or fungus in to infect the skin, it could come from the sky sure but more likely to come from our own orifices. My son woke up with a swollen red nose one day it was a strep infection of the skin , we called him Rudolf for a few days and kept him away from school to save his blushes. The fungal infections can be more serious, we must all keep in contact about such conditions so thanks for this. Take care and may you and your kind live in health and peace. Thanks again for the heads up.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Just got this from James Gilliard at ECETI, and makes you think!!!

At ECETI we have been hit with special batches of chemtrails. A pilot from McCord Air Force base was heard bragging about it. Some of these chemtrails contain not just barium, strontium, and aluminum they also contain bilogicals like morgellans and nanobot technology some of which morphs from a virus, to a bacteria and mold. I dont know who the psychopath is that created this concoction or the treasonest pilots that are spraying it but it needs to end.

http://globalmarchagainstchemtrailsa...ing.com/events

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Aspen (5th January 2015), sheme (29th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2014)

19. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

diseases are created by ourselves on the mental plane. the physical is just the plane of reaction. stuff like vaccines, chemtrails etc. are only the means that are necessary to realize a certain physical condition but they're not the cause. we are.

the eyes help us see, and an inflammation (-itis) often has to do with anger (the fire element). perhaps your son has seen (or was forced to witness) something he was very angry about but not allowed to show it. processing that information and releasing it will heal him.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Sabrina (29th December 2014), sheme (29th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2014)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

The chem trailing is off the charts ,we are all living in an experiment that someone else is conducting. I've seen it in my garden as tomatoes that are always abundant have failed miserably this year. Since early summer the spraying has been rampant that I've noticed, where I used to hardly ever see it. The illnesses are spiking off the charts, we all need to get mad as hell and not take it anymore. I say all, because when I get mad and no one else does, I end up suffering consequences that I'm told I brought on myself.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Aspen (5th January 2015), Matt P (29th December 2014), Sabrina (29th December 2014)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jerry (here)
    The chem trailing is off the charts ,we are all living in an experiment that someone else is conducting. I've seen it in my garden as tomatoes that are always abundant have failed miserably this year. Since early summer the spraying has been rampant that I've noticed, where I used to hardly ever see it. The illnesses are spiking off the charts, we all need to get mad as hell and not take it anymore. I say all, because when I get mad and no one else does, I end up suffering consequences that I'm told I brought on myself.
    You are right Jerry. I read the email from James Gilliard on chemtrails this morning, then saw a TV piece on the plight of children in Gaza... and did feel really mad... I think that many have really had it now and there's a tipping point that is being reached....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Aspen (5th January 2015), jerry (29th December 2014)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Surfaces must use LYSOL or bleach to kill the germ outright. If this triple antibiotic wouldn't have worked, he would have had to see a doctor, or I would have started treating it w/bleach to kill all the rot, because like flesh eaters, this cottage cheesy monster, multiplies very fast and very anti-biotic resistant.
    Where I work, we use a chemical called Oxycide and we also have robots that kill germs using UV light pulses.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I was talking to a medicine man this morning in my part of the world (Northern Alberta, Canada) and he agrees that viruses may have been added to the chemtrails. He says there has been a mutation of the flu and this mutation is not covered by this seasons flu shot (how convenient!!) I looked up verification for this and here it is "Adding to concerns: This year's version of the flu vaccine offers spottier protection than usual. Nationally, experts say that about half of the H3N2 strain of flu viruses has shifted its genes in a way that is not perfectly targeted by the vaccine." http://www.desmoinesregister.com/sto...dies/21214315/

In our area adults and children have been falling sick with flu symptoms over the last two weeks, all over Northern Alberta (I know of friends and family in the major city here and a smaller one. Its all very sudden - and there were more chemtrails than usual recently. The medicine man said that the stress of the holiday season has also been contributing to this. We rarely see chemtrails out here - well compared to other larger towns and cities. We were discussing it this morning and he thinks adding viruses to the chemtrails may be getting used to cut back on the population. I wonder if it is possible that viruses could survive the cold temperatures in the atmosphere???????

He is using frequencies to "knock it out" in individuals, he says.

As far as the chemtrail pilot, I think he said that the more toxic and less visible aerosols will be getting sprayed starting Jan. 20. So I guess we all better stock up on immune boosting supplements, fresh veggies, vit. D, and cut out sugar in our diets(compromises the immune system). Stay healthy everyone. Be careful with how much stress you allow in your life right now.

This medicine man is also talking about the new "gate" humanity has been going through the last two or three months. He says we are stressed by having to deal with new energies. He says we will go through a period of adjustment similar to when you change batteries in a device. He says that more sensitive people on the ascension path may have a more difficult time of it because we are more "open." Not quite sure what he meant by all that but just passing it on.

ten deaths over the last month in my province http://globalnews.ca/news/1750252/na...across-canada/
    Last edited by Aspen; 5th January 2015 at 04:17.

+ Reply to Thread