+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I want to try MMS, but my girlfriend thinks it's poison

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: I want to try MMS, but my girlfriend thinks it's poison

A quote from a recent Jim article:

"And guess what. Medical doctors can't tell you where cancer comes from. Oh, they have a lot of ideas that you cannot catch cancer, but all the guys who said that cancer was cause by a microorganism have been either killed or persecuted until they were dead or imprisoned."

He seems to suspect cancer is caused by some kind of mirco-organism. I recall him intimating this in an interview he gave as well.

In fact, in a Camelot interview he flat out declared MMS cures cancer.

BTW and for the record, bacteria and viruses are pathogens. Malaria is a parasite. MMS kills all three.

I've been on MMS for four years. Cured my enlarged prostate (which is caused by a stubborn virus), arrested the development of a pre-cancerous lesion on my forehead, and prevented any other cold/flu illnesses.

There is an extensive discussion forum here:

http://g2cforum.org/ Will answer almost any question involving MMS.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IMSAGTP For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), Baby Steps (28th December 2014), Dennis Leahy (28th December 2014), eaglespirit (30th December 2014), NancyV (31st December 2014), skuzzy (19th January 2015), Sophocles (28th December 2014), transiten (22nd September 2015), WhiteFeather (20th January 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th October 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

I am a strong supporter of MMS! The dosage protocol is 3 drops 28% sodium chlorite solution and 3 drops 50% citric acid solution in water or juice, that does not have additional citric acid in it, every hour if needed.

I just took a dose 30 minutes ago...because I am feeling a little stuffy in my nose. :-)

And Dennis posted the video that I was going to post....

Much love!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), Dennis Leahy (28th December 2014), eaglespirit (30th December 2014), gripreaper (19th January 2015), Lost N Found (17th October 2015), NancyV (31st December 2014), WhiteFeather (20th January 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th October 2015), witchy1 (25th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

My intuition tells me we will see ebola in the spring in some fashion. There will either be more cases "popping" up or there will be the vaccine issue.

I intend on preparing for this by building up my mms tolerance a month or two before, and this will also clear out parasites, bacteria, etc., making it easier and faster to heal if ebola does strike. If it doesn't happen, at least I will have had a good detox!

It is now difficult to buy mms in the US, and I recently heard it's illegal in Canada. When I bought some online I was referred to an Australian site and purchased the bottles there. So far they can sell it, and it comes into the US as water purification tablets, which they are.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st December 2014), eaglespirit (30th December 2014), gripreaper (19th January 2015), NancyV (31st December 2014), WhiteFeather (20th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by Airwooz (here)
    Or show me a way to at least let her know that it's ok to swallow.......
    With all due respect, you own your body. Nobody else. It doesn't matter how close you and your significant other is, because you ultimately can decide what to put inside of your body, even if it is harmful. I understand why your girlfriend would be worried about you, but she should also understand that you are not harming anybody else by the action. But that is for you to decide and I don't want to make insinuations.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st December 2014), eaglespirit (30th December 2014), kevlor (30th December 2014), NancyV (31st December 2014), seko (17th October 2015), WhiteFeather (20th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

spot on HAWKWIND, there is no miricle, just pure common sense.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st December 2014), NancyV (31st December 2014), seko (17th October 2015), WhiteFeather (20th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member vano915's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to make your own MMS from the powdered chlorine compound? I think the "recipe" should be out there, so that if the sellers all get arrested (like Daniel), people can still get well. I did a little research, and the relevant chlorine salt is readily available and inexpensive; but I can't find any info on the correct amounts. I'd just as soon not poison myself!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vano915 For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), Dennis Leahy (31st December 2014), WhiteFeather (20th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Quote Posted by vano915 (here)
    Does anyone know how to make your own MMS from the powdered chlorine compound? I think the "recipe" should be out there, so that if the sellers all get arrested (like Daniel), people can still get well. I did a little research, and the relevant chlorine salt is readily available and inexpensive; but I can't find any info on the correct amounts. I'd just as soon not poison myself!
    There was a YouTube video up on how to do this a while back. I don't know if it's still available, but if you haven't worked with hazardous chemicals before I really wouldn't recommend it.

Also, Jim is now recommending the use of CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) over MMS, as it has fewer side effects. Here's his video explaining how to mix it.

Correction:Two people have now informed me that this info is out-dated, evidently CDS gets neutralized by stomach acid so it's not recommended.

Last edited by Hawkwind; 31st December 2014 at 14:59.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), seko (17th October 2015), Wide-Eyed (16th October 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    Also, Jim is now recommending the use of CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) over MMS, as it has fewer side effects.
    I don't think this is correct, please see:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...821#post916821
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), Hawkwind (31st December 2014)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Update

After 2 days of protocol 1000 (3drops x 8), i got a Diarrea at day 3...also nausea,so as the Diarrea went away the next day i continued the protocol.....one more day passed .. and now I feel like dehyratated and having a Flu like symptoms, red rashes crawled up on one side of my neck and disappeared few hours later.....iam stop taking any drops today............

It means my body is on the process of detoxing ?

Suggestions ???
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

seko (17th October 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Update

After 2 days of protocol 1000 (3drops x 8), i got a Diarrea at day 3...also nausea,so as the Diarrea went away the next day i continued the protocol.....one more day passed .. and now I feel like dehyratated and having a Flu like symptoms, red rashes crawled up on one side of my neck and disappeared few hours later.....iam stop taking any drops today............

Suggestions ???
    As a few people have said, you are using a fairly high dose, it might be a good idea to slow down a bit. Intense detoxes can be hard on the body.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), seko (17th October 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

yes airwooz, 3 drops 8 times a day is the MAXIMUM that anybody should take. you should be building up to that level over three to four weeks.

go easy, that is, back off to a much lower dose, until you get over your sickness.

the good news is, you have done it tough, your body has already elimated a huge amount of problems. so takeing a smaller dose of say 1 drop by 8 times a day, will still do you a lot of good.

the important thing to remember is - it IS working for you (only much too harshly) congratulations, but take your time

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Airwooz (3rd January 2015), seko (17th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Yep I think I have done too much........partly because everybody here(Chinese MMs community) encouraged me take as much as i can..I know a guy does 8x8=64drops per day, he is constantly having diarrea and he thinks it's ok.

Insomnia and depression wrecked my immune system. I am desperately want to go back to normal.

After the diarrea my digestive system feels better though, I think i have dumped off some real nasty parasites...... i mean they looks like small seaweed...

My old symptoms still there, anyway i will cut back to 1dropsx8 or 2dropsx4 per day and see what will happen.
    Last edited by Airwooz; 3rd January 2015 at 12:45.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

kevlor (12th January 2015), seko (17th October 2015)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Update

My mouth and throat infection is getting better today !

And i just found out that the dealer who sold MMS to me turn our to be a 40 years old chemical teacher and also a lymphoma sufferer. Few years ago he went through 6 times of chemo remedy, the turmor first gone and later comes back. So He sold his house for medical expenses but the situation kept getting worse until he found MMs at 2013. Last year his Medical report started to show good results, eventually the Doctor told him that he is cured on Aug. Btw the Avalon video with Jim Humble is very popular here in China, many hopeless people now starting to try MMs after wathing the interview. Good thing is government doesn't know anything about MMS for now.
    Last edited by Airwooz; 12th January 2015 at 07:16.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Airwooz For This Post:

Alan (11th January 2015), JRS (11th February 2015), kevlor (12th January 2015), seko (17th October 2015)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

good to hear, airwooz. i wonder if jim humble knows how his MMS is popular in china?

your friend that got well from cancer after many traditional chemo treatments would be a good story for jim to hear.

good luck and good health to all you chinese converts ... kev

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Airwooz (21st January 2015), seko (17th October 2015)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have used Chlorine Dioxide for years and it has been exactly as Jim Humble describes it. I have seen people the doctors have literally given up on and sent home to die brought back to health back to work and living decent normal lives. Health Canada is warning it is dangerous and has confiscated and closed down distributors in Canada, calling MMS a dangerous product. They are lying through their crooked mouths and they should understand that in this day and age of information their B.S. is not going to hold up to any one who cares enough to find out the truth. Telling a dyeing person it is bad for their health is definitely Gov logic in action.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

kevlor (12th January 2015), seko (17th October 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Update

Suggestions ???
    Yes that is too high to start out, you need to start slow. here is my experiance:

i started out, a little nervous, at 1 drop activated per hour 8 times a day. if you have a 1 liter bottle, it works perfect for 8 doses, as 125ml 8 times = 1,000 mls. i find three moderate swigs equals the 125ml per hour. anyway, i did that for 7 days then went to 2 drops per hour for 7 days then 3 drops per hour for 7 days. when you reach this point, you are usually ready for maintenance doses, say 3 drops activated in a glass of (water works for me) once a day, maybe 2 - 3 times per week. you really have to feel it out and keep up to date and checking in at http://genesis2church.is/ to stay informed.

heres the deal with me, i smoked weed for the past 10 years on average once every other day, often once per day, sometimes more. after 3 days of mms 1 drop per hour x 8 i could really feel it. i knew a guy who was high all the time for a few years, stopped smoking and started working out. he said he felt high and looked high all the time for the first bit of his new lifestyle. i had the exact same thing happen, i knew what it meant. i meant i was pushing out the bad. i constantly was spitting out thick white "tar" for 2 weeks. that aside i felt great while on mms. i tried to quit smoking a few times but never stuck with it. doing the above mentioned mms detox i stopped smoking cold turkey. my pal even light a j up 9 days into my detox, peer pressured me into it and after one toke i gave it back and said "no thanks".

i believe mms is the future for a very large portion of humanity. it is dirt cheap, easy to make, simple, effective. what more do we need? i will say its not 100% 100% of the time, but what is? ya it wont heal your broken arm or fix your bad investment, but anything involving pathogens, its your best bet. just see what the fda and health canada and any other governing body of a coutry says about it. i can see past their lies. i know the potential of mms first hand. we need to make people aware, their lives could literally be changed by NaCl02. its there people, choose to learn for yourselves.
    Ignorance is bliss, and I want no part of it.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skuzzy For This Post:

Airwooz (21st January 2015), gripreaper (19th January 2015), kevlor (19th January 2015), Meggings (23rd September 2015), seko (17th October 2015)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member kennywally's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it's good news bad news. I hate it when money whores inflate expectations in exchange for more sales.

That being said, I believe MMS has value.

your best bet is to find jim website, join and go to the forum or don't join and simply read the posts, your choice.
    but there's a ton of info there to read over.

I think someone touched on using the MMS as an enema on the turpentine thread, and it was successful!

It sounds to me like you got a typical herxheimer reaction. newbies should find a naturopath or ayurvedic type health care professional
    who is VERY FAMILIAR with mms etc, and get their help to guide you thru. one cannot ask an MD for advice of any kind for mms,
    or natural type healthcare, cuz they are drug merchants and are only familiar with drugs and surgery.

You failed to mention WHY you wanted to take the mms! care to share that info? because you may have other options for your issue.

Did you check out the turpentine thread? awesome!

For me, dr daniels youtube vid on turpentine along with the comments from dr glidden on youtube and also dr wallachs comments,
    the big picture I got for health was, figure out if you got candida [ candida killing so sweetly is incredible ]
    deal with the candida, then get your minerals up to speed and also your EFA's [essential fatty acids ] and avoid the garbage foods out there
    and most likely, you won't have many health issues that cannot be easily dealt with.

Linus Pauling said, all chronic diseases go back to deficient minerals!!! sit and think about that for a minute, and let your mind wrap around that concept....see how there's a vacuum of typical medical advice about that fact? do you know why? p-r-o-f-i-t-s......that's all they care about. cuz if you knew about minerals, you would not often need their services, period.

believe it or not.

best wishes
    Last edited by kennywally; 11th February 2015 at 01:05.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kennywally For This Post:

genevieve (18th October 2015), Meggings (23rd September 2015), seko (17th October 2015)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Jhonie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,347 times in 244 posts

Well I had good success with it myself. Last Thursday I was told by my dentist that I needed a root canal. I didn't want one so I took it for three days. Today she said that my tooth was not as bad as she thought and I didn't need the root canal! Yeah!
    Blessed Be to You and Me.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jhonie For This Post:

genevieve (18th October 2015), gripreaper (17th October 2015), Meggings (23rd September 2015), seko (17th October 2015), ThePythonicCow (23rd September 2015)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Well, I ran across MMS from Bill's Camelot interview a couple tears ago and I have been using it for gout and arthritis. It works, it is a poison but so is the conventional medicine colchecine DR.s give you to rid the body during an attack of gout. It is hard to stomach- the stuff smells like bleach but if you add a tiny drop of baking soda after you have mixed your MMS solution it pretty much eliminates smell. It does make one get diarrhea which is part of cleanse process. I take over 9 drop mix so that I can get diarrhea as fast as possible because after that the terrible pain from gout is gone almost instantly. It works keep it in your bag of tricks very inexpensive and you can buy stateside but it's labeled as water purifier I think. For arthritis I take 3 drop doses before bed and it eliminates it completely. No side effects because of low dose so I don't feel nauseous and no pain in joints.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

seko (17th October 2015)

39. Link to Post #40
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

I thought I'd responded to this thread last winter, but on going through it I see to my surprise I had not responded. Synchronicity is at work, for I just now posted a request for a man in jail because he was using MMS to help people. FDA raided his house, his business, his manufacturing facility, and froze his bank accounts all on the same day.... But that info and more can be gleaned from the link in my post (which is here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1010525)

Regarding the efficacy of MMS, it has literally saved my life many, many times, and it keeps me alive today. Some years ago I got "walking pneumonia" but did not realize it until I passed out in a snow drift one night. I knew I had a fever and was weak, but thought I could just go to bed and rest and be better. I had no idea how debilitating having pneumonia for over a year was. This night I nearly died - it was Christmas, we'd just driven daughter to the airport for her to fly to UCLA. Husband got out of my car and went in the house, but when I got out the passenger side, everything went black (...literally, over the course of about two seconds my field of vision went black, and I passed out, falling into the snow).

Eventually I roused myself to crawl around the car, up the stairs, and into the house. I was too weak to speak, but crawled upstairs. I thought I would die unattended, and begged husband to come check on me.

Well, a friend of the family heard of this and sent MMS home with husband for me. Unfortunately, husband has no interest in health and he declined to share it with me beyond saying he had something. I was too weak to get to my computer to look it up, and I lay on the couch for over a week sort of dying. Unfortunately, the body's immune system was severely compromised and suddenly an abscess developed that swelled up one side of my face the size of a grapefruit.

One evening as I drifted in and out of consciousness, this family friend came by, saw me, and made up some MMS immediately for me. It was simple, and I was somewhat chagrined that husband had not bothered when he'd had the MMS for perhaps ten days.

Well, the abscess and swelling went away in less than a week and I was able to get up. Then I learned about MMS and have used it repeatedly when pneumonia flares up, as it does now and then.

Without MMS, I would have died years ago. I highly recommend it for one's home remedy chest.

All that said, I cannot get any child or husband to take some when they are ill. It is quite amazing to me.
    Last edited by Meggings; 17th October 2015 at 00:34.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast