+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chemtrail Whistleblower

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

Default Chemtrail Whistleblower

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12...ps-chemtrails/

Article about geo-engineering.

Covert Aerosol Geoengineering is now completely out of the closet. Dr. Kirkby's public announcement to a group of scientists that Jet aircraft are dumping aerosols (aka Chemtrails) high in the atmosphere shines a bright light on the IPCC's corrupt pseudoscience of so-called "Climate Change". Dr. Tim Ball's book: "The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science" provides a detailed look into the continuing "Climate-Gate" of fraud.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

alh02 (28th December 2014), aranuk (28th December 2014), Aspen (30th December 2014), avid (29th December 2014), Axman (28th December 2014), Baby Steps (28th December 2014), Bill Ryan (28th December 2014), Blacklight43 (28th December 2014), ceetee9 (30th December 2014), Cidersomerset (28th December 2014), Cristian (28th December 2014), cursichella1 (28th December 2014), DNA (28th December 2014), earthadvocate (28th December 2014), Ernie Nemeth (28th December 2014), Jean-Luc (29th December 2014), jerry (29th December 2014), jjjones (28th December 2014), JRS (29th December 2014), Ki's (30th December 2014), Lifebringer (28th December 2014), Matt P (28th December 2014), Mike (28th December 2014), Ol' Roy (30th December 2014), Pam (28th December 2014), Rocky_Shorz (29th December 2014), Rollo (28th December 2014), RunningDeer (28th December 2014), Sabrina (29th December 2014), sandy (29th December 2014), Sérénité (28th December 2014), sheme (28th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2014), tcjim1 (28th December 2014), thepainterdoug (28th December 2014), vano915 (30th December 2014), WhiteFeather (28th December 2014), WHOMADEGOD (29th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail Whistleblower

Yeah I noticed it the other day when Sheme posted some links
    from BBC items. We know this has been going on for decades,
    but like many things its not published by the mainstream,
    but coded in the usual 'double talk' with plausible denial
    as they proceed with various experiments and programmes.

Re: Undeniable Footage Of Jet Aircraft Spraying //The Midwest Respiratory Crisis – Infected Chemtrail Beta Test?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...613#post915613

Thanks Sheme

I don't know how I missed these I look on the News web page nearly every day....

Well the BBC are Using the Geo Engineering term and aerosol spraying ( chemtrails )
    although fail to say they have been doing it already for decades...

26 November 2014 Last updated at 01:12

Geo-engineering: Climate fixes 'could harm billions'David Shukman
    By David Shukman

Science editor, BBC News

Using aerosols to block solar radiation represents one approach to geo-engineering

Continue reading the main story
    Related Stories
    Climate fix could make warming worse
    Are ideas to cool the planet realistic?
    Geoengineering: Risks and benefits

Schemes to tackle climate change could prove disastrous for billions of people,
    but might be required for the good of the planet, scientists say.

That is the conclusion of a new set of studies into what's become known
    as geo-engineering.

This is the so far unproven science of intervening in the climate to bring
    down temperatures.

These projects work by, for example, shading the Earth from the Sun or
    soaking up carbon dioxide.

Ideas include aircraft spraying out sulphur particles at high altitude to
    mimic the cooling effect of volcanoes or using artificial "trees" to absorb CO2.

Long regarded as the most bizarre of all solutions for global warming,
    ideas for geo-engineering have come in for more scrutiny in recent
    years as international efforts to limit carbon emissions have failed.

Now three combined research projects, led by teams from the universities
    of Leeds, Bristol and Oxford, have explored the implications in more detail.

The central conclusion, according to Dr Matt Watson of Bristol University,
    is that the issues surrounding geo-engineering - how it might work, the
    effects it might have and the potential downsides - are "really really complicated".

Sun block

Volcano Injecting aerosols into the stratosphere mimics the cooling effects of volcanoes
    "We don't like the idea but we're more convinced than ever that we have to research it," he said.

"Personally I find this stuff terrifying but we have to compare it to doing nothing,
    to business-as-usual leading us to a world with a 4C rise."

The studies used computer models to simulate the possible implications of different
    technologies - with a major focus on ideas for making the deserts, seas and clouds
    more reflective so that incoming solar radiation does not reach the surface.

One simulation imagined sea-going vessels spraying dense plumes of particles into
    the air to try to alter the clouds. But the model found that this would be far less
    effective than once thought.

Another explored the option of injecting sulphate aerosols into the air above the
    Arctic in an effort to reverse the decline of sea-ice.

A key finding was that none of the simulations managed to keep the world's
    temperature at the level experienced between 1986-2005 - suggesting that
    any effort would have to be maintained for years.

More alarming for the researchers were the potential implications for rainfall patterns.

Although all the simulations showed that blocking the Sun's rays - or solar radiation
    management, as it is called - did reduce the global temperature, the models revealed
    profound changes to precipitation including disrupting the Indian Monsoon.

Indian monsoon But blocking the Sun's rays could have undesirable effects, such
    as disrupting the Indian Monsoon
    Prof Piers Forster of Leeds University said: "We have found that between 1.2 and
    4.1 billion people could be adversely affected by changes in rainfall patterns.

"The most striking example of a downside would be the complete drying-out of the
    Sahel region of Africa - that would be very difficult to adapt to for those substantial
    populations - and that happens across all the scenarios."

Despite the risk of catastrophic side-effects from geo-engineering, the study authors
    believe that research should continue just in case runaway warming leaves no other options.

Prof Forster said: "If we were in a really desperate situation, trying to cool the temps
    for a 10-20 year time period, there could be some merit in those circumstances in
    introducing solar radiation management to give you a 10-20 year time period."

Lack of knowledge

Plankton bloom Dumping iron into the sea was seen as a way to stimulate plankton
    blooms, and trap carbon
    According to Prof Steve Rayner of Oxford University, it is easier to devise the technology
    than to understand its effects or how its use should be governed.

"If you were just thinking of the capability of putting sulphate aerosols in the atmosphere,
    that you could do in less than two decades - whether you would know it was smart to do
    it in less than two decades is another question.

"We don't know enough - we have a few islands of knowledge in a sea of ignorance and it's
    absolutely worth knowing more. There is the potential that some of these technologies may
    be part of a broader tool kit of ways in which we can better manage climate change.

"People decry solar radiation management as a band-aid but band-aids can be useful for healing."

Geo-engineering has long been one of the most controversial aspects of the debate about
    solutions to climate change and few experiments have been conducted in the field.

One of the largest, known as Lohafex, was an Indian-German experiment in 2009 which
    involved dumping six tonnes of an iron solution into the South Atlantic to encourage
    plankton to bloom - trapping carbon which would then be sent to the seabed when the
    organisms died. Results showed limited success.

Another proposal for the trial flight of a balloon in Britain, as part of geo-engineering
    research for the SPICE project, attracted stiff opposition from environmental groups
    and was cancelled.

It would have been the precursor to a test of a technique for pumping sulphate aerosols
    into the atmosphere in an effort to bounce solar radiation back into space and cool the planet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30197085

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...613#post915613

====================================================

This article was on the BBC web page the other day, still no mention of
    chemtrails , but they briefly mention geo-engineering. I would not be surprised
    if all manor of ideas are suggested to prevent climate change . But its the other
    uses they have been putting in the Chemtrails that is worrying......

19 December 2014 Last updated at 00:26 page

Shrinking ship bubbles ‘could counteract climate change’Rebecca Morelle
    By Rebecca Morelle

Science Correspondent, BBC News

Getting ships to generate smaller bubbles as they sail across the oceans could
    counteract the impact of climate change, a study suggests.Scientists from
    University of Leeds, UK, say this would create a brighter wake behind a vessel and
    reflect more sunlight back into space. However, it could also increase rainfall in
    some areas.

The findings were presented at the American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting in San
    Francisco.This is the latest idea from the hotly debated field of geoengineering -
    manmade global fixes to climate change.

Suggestions for reducing the amount of solar radiation absorbed by the Earth range
    from installing giant mirrors in space to injecting salt into clouds to make them
    more reflective.

But Leeds' Prof Piers Forster said the bubbles idea was a more plausible scheme.

He told BBC News: "A lot of these technologies are completely hypothetical.

"The one advantage about this technology - of trying to generate these tiny 'micro-
    bubbles' - is that the technology does already exist."

Read More....
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-30543252
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th December 2014 at 14:17.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (28th December 2014), Aspen (30th December 2014), Mike (28th December 2014), sandy (29th December 2014), Sérénité (28th December 2014), sheme (28th December 2014), ulli (29th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

From 28 Dec. As James Gilliard says here, this needs to stop. Various sudden virus in UK and US from Xmas day seem to be emerging as per another thread I posted including bad headaches and orbital cellulitis (this may just be speculation but doctors involved seem to think it is unusual)

At ECETI we have been hit with special batches of chemtrails. A pilot from McCord Air Force base was heard bragging about it. Some of these chemtrails contain not just barium, strontium, and aluminum they also contain bilogicals like morgellans and nanobot technology some of which morphs from a virus, to a bacteria and mold. I dont know who the psychopath is that created this concoction or the treasonest pilots that are spraying it but it needs to end.

http://globalmarchagainstchemtrailsa...ing.com/events
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

Aspen (30th December 2014), avid (29th December 2014), Cidersomerset (29th December 2014), jerry (29th December 2014), Joe Sustaire (29th December 2014), ulli (29th December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,160 times in 13,484 posts

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    From 28 Dec. As James Gilliard says here, this needs to stop. Various sudden virus in UK and US from Xmas day seem to be emerging as per another thread I posted including bad headaches and orbital cellulitis (this may just be speculation but doctors involved seem to think it is unusual)

At ECETI we have been hit with special batches of chemtrails. A pilot from McCord Air Force base was heard bragging about it. Some of these chemtrails contain not just barium, strontium, and aluminum they also contain bilogicals like morgellans and nanobot technology some of which morphs from a virus, to a bacteria and mold. I dont know who the psychopath is that created this concoction or the treasonest pilots that are spraying it but it needs to end.

http://globalmarchagainstchemtrailsa...ing.com/events
    How very telling that they increase the dosage just as this is going mainstream and whistleblowers start revealing the facts.
    I want all experimentation which involves human lives to stop, as of yesterday.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Aspen (30th December 2014), avid (29th December 2014), Jean-Luc (29th December 2014), Joe Sustaire (29th December 2014), JRS (29th December 2014), Ki's (30th December 2014), PurpleLama (29th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I have been following the chemtrail issue for a number of years and I agree with others on this thread, that the secrecy is by far the most troubling aspect. It is quite disturbing to realize that you have no idea of what they are dumping or why. I get that part of the reason "they " are not telling us is that there would be a public outcry and the voters would not be agreed so it would come to a halt. I think the only way that it could work is if there were a more transparent process and accountability and reporting needs to be part of the process. For example, if "they" really are trying to prevent global warming they need to tell us the theory behind it and report on successes or failures. We also need to know who is in charge. Is our elected government in charge of these chemtrail programs or is it people that are not under the authority or surveillance of government? If so, who are they? Also, how is this spraying being paid for? Is it our own tax dollars or is it a foundation like the Bill Gates foundation or wealth acquired by some other means?

After hearing GoodETxSG's video interview and following his question and answer thread I have recently been wondering if the primary purpose of chemtrails is to shield humans from energies that are going to upgrade our DNA or lead to our evolution spiritually? It makes sense to me that if this were the case that it would explain so much: the secrecy, the experimentation, the risks of causing drought. GoodETxSG and others have mentioned that there may be an event involving the sun and energy coming from another place in the universe or galaxy that is going to turn our sun from yellow to orange and wrap itself around the earth and cause DNA to uncoil in our bodies and lead to changes genetically (possibly leading to more than the two strands we currently have). It would make sense that if you were part of the control matrix that you would want to prevent this from happening (because apparently we will develop abilities that will make it impossible to continue to maintain the heavy amounts of deception we have been under - people would suddenly develop increased awareness of all that). This line of thought also was triggered by the report from the pilot who said that the pilots doing the aerosol spraying have been getting told that it is a defence shield. Well, maybe the primary purpose is to shield us from this energy upgrade Event and that "they" just didn't know exactly when the event would occur (and have had to practice ahead of time and perfect their ability to put a shield in place). The majority of the spraying does happen over major cities and heavily populated areas. Isn't that what you would do if you were trying to prevent an energy field from reaching the majority of people?

It is amazing to me also, the degree of coordination required for the aerosol spraying when you think about how wide spread it is. . . for example is the organization spraying Europe also spraying the US or are there separate groups operating independently? The weather on planet earth is one complex system, after all. And who makes the decision to add viruses and other stuff in specific areas? Following the lines of authority would be fascinating and would likely lead to uncovering the shadow government or various groups that appear to be vying for control of the planet (according to people like David Wilcock and Simon Parkes).

I suspect that in general the chemtrails are used for a wide variety of purposes and that compensating for manmade global warming is not high on the priority list. Years ago I hoped that this was their primary purpose but the more I learn about the control matrix the less I believe that to be true. I think that the most likely explanation is that just like many different purposes were accomplished by instigating World War I and II, that similarly, many different purposes are accomplished through aerosol spraying (that are related to maintaining power and control). Weather warfare definitely seems to be one of the purposed aerosol spraying has been used for. For example there have been public admissions that this was the case in Vietnam, for example. Apparently cloud seeding was used to create heavy downpours of rain to affect the enemy and make combat more difficult. I'm sure there have been "improvements" to using weather as a from of warfare. Also disaster capitalism has been around a long time. It is hard to blame catastrophic weather on anyone. How convenient! It is always easier to bring in a particular "solution" and institute stronger measures of control after a disaster. (read Naomi Klein's book Shock Doctrine for more about disaster capitalism and lots of documentation that it has been the policy of some within the US administration for many decades). Population control is also probably another use. Seeding viruses in populations fits in perfectly with the eugenics approach. Survival of the fittest. People with already weakened immune systems would die more quickly.
    I also have come around to the view that it is quite likely that chemtrails could be used to increase global warming in order to get voters to agree to institute Carbon taxes and other short term solutions to manmade climate change,( when probably much of the climate change is not manmade at all. With proof that other planets in our solar system have also been heating). Spraying aerosols often creates a greenhouse effect, similar to smog, where the heat that hits the surface of the earth is trapped under a cover, like the plastic in a green house traps the heat of the sun.

But in the end, aerosol spraying must be incredibly expensive. When thinking about various purposes one must keep that in mind. Whatever purposes are being accomplished how much does the cost of all this spraying weigh in the decision making???? Flying several jets side by side for hours at a time must cost millions of dollars - right?
    Last edited by Aspen; 30th December 2014 at 20:31.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Joe Sustaire (30th December 2014)

+ Reply to Thread