+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: A 'soul net' around Earth?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default A 'soul net' around Earth?

So iv been reading alot about what seems to be going on and I mean I honestly think aliens of some kind exist but this whole soul net thing doesn't make sense to me and it seems to have alot of holes in it if u read and watch other material on the subject but I was wondering if someone had some more information on this topic cuz I'm a little confused on if there even really is a soul net

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Agape (30th December 2014), Atlas (30th December 2014), Axman (30th December 2014), Baby Steps (30th December 2014), betoobig (9th October 2015), DaRkViPeR (30th December 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), Deega (30th December 2014), ghostrider (31st December 2014), Gordon Brian Smith (30th December 2014), justntime2learn (31st December 2014), Maknocktomb (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), Natalia (30th December 2014), Omni (30th December 2014), sijohn (31st December 2014), Star Tsar (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: A 'soul net' around Earth?

[Here is a goodstart point I think, way back in our planets beginnings and the entities that have deceived us ever since!

QUOTE]Posted by giovonni (here)
    a brand new conversation ...

"My conversation with John Lash was so enjoyable and the information so in depth that this became part 1 of a 2 part conversation. John gives his most complete, concise telling of the Sophianic Myth as well as an in depth understanding of who/what the Archons really are" ...

Quote Bio:

John Lash is a self-educated free-lance scholar and author who combines studies and experimental mysticism to teach directive mythology. He is a leading exponent of the power of myth to direct individual experience and drive historical events over the long term. On metahistory.org, he presents a radical revision of Gnosticism, with original commentaries on the Nag Hammadi codices. He also presents the only complete restoration by any scholar of the Sophianic myth of the Pagan Mysteries, the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia, recounting the origin of the earth and the human species from the galactic core.[/QUOTE]

Prison-Planet which we are kept from leaving or planet+Sun+Moon for our very own domain, perspective's ha
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Axman (30th December 2014), Baby Steps (18th October 2015), betoobig (9th October 2015), bluestflame (31st December 2014), Camilo (9th October 2015), cursichella1 (31st December 2014), DaRkViPeR (30th December 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (9th October 2015), Gordon Brian Smith (31st December 2014), justntime2learn (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), sijohn (31st December 2014), Star Tsar (31st December 2014), the_real_dave-id (30th December 2014), vmk22 (30th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    South Africa Avalon Member DaRkViPeR's Avatar
    Thanks

Scientists discover Earth's invisible FORCE FIELD that blocks 'killer energy' from space

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...-killer-energy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...electrons.html

http://www.zengardner.com/nasa-mysti...-energy-field/

Might be connected to the prison planet theory.
    Last edited by DaRkViPeR; 30th December 2014 at 21:18.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DaRkViPeR For This Post:

Agape (30th December 2014), Axman (30th December 2014), betoobig (9th October 2015), bluestflame (31st December 2014), Camilo (9th October 2015), cursichella1 (31st December 2014), InTheBackground (30th December 2014), justntime2learn (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), Nasu (10th January 2015), sijohn (31st December 2014), Star Tsar (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2014), Trail (1st January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

As a side note, looking around the earth and its bipedal inhabitants, do you really want us travelling the stars? No, I think we are a prison planet both physically and spiritually.

Hopefully not for ever, though it is not looking too good currently.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Agape (30th December 2014), Axman (30th December 2014), betoobig (9th October 2015), cursichella1 (31st December 2014), DNA (9th October 2015), justntime2learn (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), sijohn (31st December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by DaRkViPeR (here)
    Scientists discover Earth's invisible FORCE FIELD that blocks 'killer energy' from space

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...-killer-energy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...electrons.html

http://www.zengardner.com/nasa-mysti...-energy-field/

Might be connected to the prison planet theory.

Yes there is , some of these layers are natural , caused partially by gravity loop

and couple of them are being man made .

They are like caps . They actually block lots of signal too ..

They're one reason for life achieving its certain 'top' and height and 'bending head down' , metaphysically and biologically .

Paradoxically ... more mankind's trying to reach up to the Stars they're now also covering their environment with extra level of pollution , electro-magnetical and chemical , this creates smog and certain frequencies are actually, more difficult to access ..

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (30th December 2014), betoobig (9th October 2015), cursichella1 (31st December 2014), DaRkViPeR (31st December 2014), justntime2learn (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), sijohn (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (30th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zakkyD1302 (here)
    So iv been reading alot about what seems to be going on and I mean I honestly think aliens of some kind exist but this whole soul net thing doesn't make sense to me and it seems to have alot of holes in it if u read and watch other material on the subject but I was wondering if someone had some more information on this topic cuz I'm a little confused on if there even really is a soul net
    Soul net is one name for the 'common unconscious' of mankind , that is again , part of three or four layer biosphere inhabited by particular species .

This is one reason where the so called 'Gaia hypothesis' becomes important , all life in one particular biosphere is interconnected , to each other , forming different levels of systems where information and energy are exchanged at greater ,
    say biological speed .

It looks like 'slow process' because we are basically slow compared to physical universe ,
    but in fact .. it's a speed of fractions of nanoseconds that is happening at all times from every cell of our body to another cells .

That of course , barely suggest that energy is being passed around somehow but it does not explain how information is being passed around ..

now in computers for example , we count information in bits . And it is usually ... long chains of sequences .. of these 'bit's and bites we send and receive simultaneously from all sides ,

on you'd say 'impossibly low (or high ) frequencies' and the information flows in all system ,

the way swimming at Gibraltar actually swim in the same Ocean as fish in South America .

Though , they can't 'talk directly' they still, inevitably influence each others information field .

For human beings this 'Gaia phenomenon' has more specific and elaborate implication .. because we process information on several abstract levels which is an ability shared among all advanced forms of life = beings .

So we say there 's Super-conscious , subconscious and aware mind ..of mankind which all are part of this soul-net , information net particular for each species .

When this soul-net very tight-locked it's often nicknamed the 'hive mind' .

Last edited by Agape; 30th December 2014 at 21:55.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Axman (30th December 2014), Craig (30th December 2014), cursichella1 (31st December 2014), DaRkViPeR (31st December 2014), kirolak (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), sijohn (31st December 2014), Wind (31st December 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Well what I don't understand is that iv read stuff saying that aliens can't come here because there memory gets erased but there have clearly been encounters with other beings so I'm just kinda confused on exactly how it works if it is here

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

Axman (30th December 2014), bluestflame (31st December 2014), cursichella1 (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), sijohn (31st December 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Well what I don't understand is that iv read stuff saying that aliens can't come here because there memory gets erased but there have clearly been encounters with other beings so I'm just kinda confused on exactly how it works if it is here
    Other way round I think.
    It is said and believed by many now that when your soul leaves it old husk of a body it/you will want to go to the 'Light' (as we have been told to told) but now believed by many to be a light-trap for your soul which then gets memory erased and returned here to stressfully try to understand things all over again, and not move on with full knowledge etc That is the moon-light-trap. That is not the same thing as the Prison-planet-barrier but part of it as implemented by those that would feed off our energies.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (30th December 2014), Realeyes (1st January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (30th December 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

ZakkyD, I have had the same questioning for awhile, I haven't found yet the real thing, for my comprehension. Agape think that it's the "mankind common unconscious", and it could probably be so. But, we don't know precisely about the unconscious mind, less so about the mankind one as a whole.

Using the scientific knowledge to describe this phenomanon will not suffise, the Scientific World has not yet reach that treshhold, but it will in time.

So I present an intuitive perspective of it.

Our body functions with 7 different organisms synchronized to do whatever mission one has to accomplished. And we have different bodies, emotional, physical, spiritual. IMHO, the spiritual is one who hold the key to the soul. The soul is part of an electromagnetic force (with god-like attributes) residing in our body. And we know that electromagnetic is driven by polarities. But in this case, it has divine attributes. The soul is like a electromagnetic plasma who take his seat within the body, is it in the head, the hearth?, I think it's surround all of our body, a unified body!

So, if it around the body, it would be feasable for higher intelligence (our creator) to use an algorythm (or an advance programming we don't know yet the name) to track the soul out of the body at death by some speculative emotional imageries! That's within a realm of possibilities.

For what we don't particularly know is, what was the precise motive of our immediat creator?, to experiment on genetic engineering!, to have slaves for their work!, to create communities where great act of courage!, of peace transcend our planet!, to take good care of Gaia, etc.

This was just an intuitive guest of our soul journey, my 2c!

The best to everyone.
    Last edited by Deega; 30th December 2014 at 23:57.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), Omni (30th December 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

ETs can come here, their memories do not get erased.

From what I understand it is hard to incarnate somewhere else right now for earthbound souls. Big reason being human society needs as many reasonable people as possible, so the ones in charge of such a thing are reluctant to allow higher souls to leave.

Some souls I imagine descend from heavenly planets down to hells like earth due to their incarnational history. For example the black ops agents that do so much negative to people, they might be punished by not being allowed to stay incarnating here once this planet turns into a Utopia(long ways to go but it will get there IMO).

Some souls need to learn more lessons that hard duality will bring them. So they are stuck here.

I have asked many times to be allowed to incarnate somewhere else next lifetime, or until global first contact due to my targeting situation. As I understand it, it is hard to secure such a thing...

So you have souls that came from ascendant places here, that are often targeted, crucified, sacrificed, molested, etc. That are here to make a difference and are important because without these souls humanity would be lost. Without lets say, the top million souls of earth, humanity could likely be going down the road to be a fallen angel race. Certain minds always find a way to influence others in a positive way. Those souls cannot leave so easily from what I've been told.

From what I understand the soul reality on earth is moderated by ancient extraterrestrials. Ones I have had contact with actually. It is controlled where one incarnates and who one incarnates as. Without such systems souls like Buddha could incarnate as a cow pig or dog, maybe even a tree.

I believe all the mechanics tied to souls leaving earth and joining earth are extraterrestrial moderated. They are the custodians of soul on earth. The problem is there are dark ETs who have power too. So things are not perfect always...

There is plenty I am not aware about, tons actually. But that is what I can think of right now...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Agape (31st December 2014), Baby Steps (18th October 2015), Bob (30th December 2014), cursichella1 (31st December 2014), DaRkViPeR (31st December 2014), Deega (30th December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2014), Wind (31st December 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Simon Parkes talks about a grid around earth that zaps souls of their memory and sends them back to reincarnate on earth. Check out his videos on Youtube.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

Some souls need to learn more lessons that hard duality will bring them. So they are stuck here.

I have asked many times to be allowed to incarnate somewhere else next lifetime, or until global first contact due to my targeting situation. As I understand it, it is hard to secure such a thing...

I believe all the mechanics tied to souls leaving earth and joining earth are extraterrestrial moderated. They are the custodians of soul on earth. The problem is there are dark ETs who have power too. So things are not perfect always...

There is plenty I am not aware about, tons actually. But that is what I can think of right now...
    I respect your opinion my friend.

But I feel obliged to give my opinion, even this is different from yours.

I have difficulty understanding a system of 'evolution' in which nature with all its wisdom, wastes energy creating DNA helices that are never connected, to give just one example.

I do not believe that reincarnation on this planet has evolutionary purpose for the soul, although it can occur because of a side effect of the countless lives, is not intentional on the part of the parasites. Except for a few chosen and started.

The main grid matrixial prison at any level is mental.

In the soul level, how do you differentiate who is extraterrestrial, extradimensional or even of the planet earth (there are souls born on planet earth?)?

For me the 'custodians of soul on earth' and 'darks ets' to which you referred, work together with one and the same goal. Total slavery in all dimensions to which they have access on this planet.

I think that consent may be conscious or unconscious and is the key to this issue.

From the moment that you believe should ask permission to someone or something, your consent is already compromised.

From there the prerogatives of the free will to decide on this matter are no longer yours.

Hug.

Naste

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Awesome all this information is great but still a little curious so basically if another soul or ET comes to earth and dies he could be stuck in the cycle that we must all be in? And I also read about a orion empire not sure if that empire still exists but I read that the empire Controlled r sector of the galaxy and earth so I'm wondering if maybe they have the net around there whole empire if anyone has any information on That would be very help ful

25. The Following User Says Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st December 2014)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote ETs can come here, their memories do not get erased.
    Can but ...for the simplest explanation , I think, use an example of two concave mirror tablets of infinite proportions colliding together .

Communication is = reflections , it happens in between . Two , fairly convoluted reflections trying to talk together . One distorted 'human' , another 'distorted alien' image . Both are trying their best ..

in fact the 'alien' is trying lots more because he's guest here and may be first time visitor . He seems to be 'in advantage' so you automatically presume there's a huge advantage on his side ( Why so ) .
    However , being million years away from home is not an advantage . You have to learn about the language ,
    whole new mentality, society structure is completely different than yours , experiences are exciting but people are varies ..
    and you're expected to be of help here . Assistance and good will ,

not to mention good manners .

How can any ET be in advantage here , possibly . Most ended up hanged , in Los Alamos or otherwise .

Just mentioning that, from larger perspective . Of course also , any 'alien' will stick out , if not at all times then most of its time but not the way you want it .

That's not an advantage .

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Aspen (31st December 2014), kirolak (31st December 2014)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

I have difficulty understanding a system of 'evolution' in which nature with all its wisdom, wastes energy creating DNA helices that are never connected, to give just one example.
    Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean human DNA?

Quote I do not believe that reincarnation on this planet has evolutionary purpose for the soul, although it can occur because of a side effect of the countless lives, is not intentional on the part of the parasites. Except for a few chosen and started.
    Parasites? Something's purpose is often subjective. You seem to be saying soulular growth is a side effect of reality, instead of part of reality if I understand you? Like Icke says "Side effects? Those are the effects."

You think reincarnation is a system done by parasites? Am I right in saying that? Reality has a lot of perfections when you get past very hardcore dualistic earthly things. I don't think reality is composed to suit parasites so much that reincarnation is a parasitic plan against the soul or something...

Quote The main grid matrixial prison at any level is mental.
    I see the belief that reincarnation is somehow tainted, a synthetic matrix point of view. We are our own liberators. I am one of the most heavily targeted, and suppressed people around and I even have some mental freedom and do not view myself as in some sort of incarnational prison.

I guess I disagree on the physical aspect when thinking about it. The prison I am in, is called earth. It involves physical aspects as well as mental aspects. If I was on an alien planet, like many I have heard of, it wouldn't be a prison planet, one could leave if they wanted to really. If you tried telling one of them that reincarnation is some evil trap, they wouldn't want to hurt your feelings but they would disagree...

Unless one is too mind controlled one's mental freedom or slavery is up to themselves. I view myself as a free man, even though I am technologically subverted and tortured on a daily basis... "Paradise is not a place, it's a state of mind."

Quote In the soul level, how do you differentiate who is extraterrestrial, extradimensional or even of the planet earth (there are souls born on planet earth?)?
    Probably by analyzing the qualities of the soul, and energetic memory, and going from there. I imagine there are ways. Those labels have limitations though. ETs themselves wouldn't categorize their own souls as extraterrestrial. So more timeless labels are needed.

Quote For me the 'custodians of soul on earth' and 'darks ets' to which you referred, work together with one and the same goal. Total slavery in all dimensions to which they have access on this planet.
    I don't think you are in a position of knowing, to be honest. Not many are. The benevolent ETs go by mostly unnoticed in terms of their actions, also there are firm exopolitical agreements done by both parties, so it is natural for some to assume they are 'in on it' with dark ETs. They do discuss a lot together, however their agendas are far from each others.

The 'custodians of soul on earth' do not have any popular mouthpiece/channel conveying their points of view on earth really. The dark have all sorts of mouthpieces and channels, false light as well so people think the light is bad when it is just dark impersonating them... The 'Archons' are behind the idea that reincarnation is some negative trap IMO.
    Quote I think that consent may be conscious or unconscious and is the key to this issue.
    Consent of any ET based soul coming to earth has been given to these systems in full knowledge of what they are. They have never been explained on earth before as far as I know. At least not accurately. Only the dark side has been allowed to bring their tinge to these subjects.

Quote From the moment that you believe should ask permission to someone or something, your consent is already compromised.
    There are existing systems based on soul made by extraterrestrials. Ancient systems that have considered every possibility in existence. WHat you say here sounds nice and all but when it comes to getting my soul to another world, I don't think meditating about it is going to cut it. It needs an ET race to take me there basically. So getting their consent is pretty important unless you think there is a better way to travel to another world to incarnate there... I don't plan on ninja incarnating on a planet of ETs. You get consent to incarnate among ETs within their own race. It is how it works...
    Quote From there the prerogatives of the free will to decide on this matter are no longer yours.
    Free will in many areas is an illusion. Everyone having free will over where they incarnate would not work...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Awesome all this information is great but still a little curious so basically if another soul or ET comes to earth and dies he could be stuck in the cycle that we must all be in? And I also read about a orion empire not sure if that empire still exists but I read that the empire Controlled r sector of the galaxy and earth so I'm wondering if maybe they have the net around there whole empire if anyone has any information on That would be very help ful
    I was told if they die here they are stuck here for at least one lifetime. And in that lifetime they may get something similar to what I've gotten from the shadow government... Torture, subversion, indecency in general from TPTB.
    Last edited by Omni; 31st December 2014 at 01:46.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th October 2015), kirolak (31st December 2014)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Nonsense... each individual is an Infinite Being, and manifests in Multiple Realities at the same 'time'... all time is simultaneous, thus you exist, virtually Everywhere, Simultaneously.

What we 'see' as division is a false perception.

The One is All, and All are One.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Agape (31st December 2014), Aspen (31st December 2014), Baby Steps (19th October 2015), Innocent Warrior (31st December 2014), kirolak (31st December 2014), sandy (31st December 2014), Wind (31st December 2014)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

your going to have to search this out for yourself , at your own pace , on your own time ... the Earth has a life zone that spirit forms live in until a material body is ready for the spirit to incarnate into again ... the soul it is said is a transitory thing that goes away after death but , the spirit remains immortal , this is my belief , search the topic out for yourself ... hint , it is a greenish hue that surrounds all planets capable of supporting sentient life ...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 31st December 2014 at 02:05.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th October 2015), kirolak (31st December 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I think u have the "dark ets" mixed up if we r talking a out the same ones I could be wrong though iv heard from other sources that the dark ets r not dark as in bad they r dark as in we don't know anything about them iv heard that even races we Consider to be ancient ha e had very minimal Contact with them even through out there existence iv also heard that they might even be above the 30th dimension if those realms even exsist

35. The Following User Says Thank You to zakkyD1302 For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014)

36. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hellow all......first reply here since being invited on board.I would like to thank everyone for their posts and input.I will definitely not agree with everyones opinion but I certainly respect each and everyones ideas as a fellow soul finding our path and truth.

Just listened to the roswell interview (crash survivor being interviewed by a military nurse) a few days ago and the apparent off planet being has some very interesting comments about a few thousand of their kind being soul trapped here.

John Lear seems to think that there is a lunar influence to this regard although I have never heard him talk about why he thinks this.

Here again ..I don't believe all he has to say but have a huge respect for his knowledge and feel he knows a whole lot more than he speaks about.

Happy new year to each and every one of you---Be well

T

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Aspen (31st December 2014), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2014)

38. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)

Not sure what you mean here. Do you mean human DNA?

Quote I do not believe that reincarnation on this planet has evolutionary purpose for the soul, although it can occur because of a side effect of the countless lives, is not intentional on the part of the parasites. Except for a few chosen and started.
    Parasites? Something's purpose is often subjective. You seem to be saying soulular growth is a side effect of reality, instead of part of reality if I understand you? Like Icke says "Side effects? Those are the effects."

You think reincarnation is a system done by parasites? Am I right in saying that? Reality has a lot of perfections when you get past very hardcore dualistic earthly things. I don't think reality is composed to suit parasites so much that reincarnation is a parasitic plan against the soul or something...

Quote The main grid matrixial prison at any level is mental.
    I see the belief that reincarnation is somehow tainted, a synthetic matrix point of view. We are our own liberators. I am one of the most heavily targeted, and suppressed people around and I even have some mental freedom and do not view myself as in some sort of incarnational prison.

I guess I disagree on the physical aspect when thinking about it. The prison I am in, is called earth. It involves physical aspects as well as mental aspects. If I was on an alien planet, like many I have heard of, it wouldn't be a prison planet, one could leave if they wanted to really. If you tried telling one of them that reincarnation is some evil trap, they wouldn't want to hurt your feelings but they would disagree...

Unless one is too mind controlled one's mental freedom or slavery is up to themselves. I view myself as a free man, even though I am technologically subverted and tortured on a daily basis... "Paradise is not a place, it's a state of mind."

Quote In the soul level, how do you differentiate who is extraterrestrial, extradimensional or even of the planet earth (there are souls born on planet earth?)?
    Probably by analyzing the qualities of the soul, and energetic memory, and going from there. I imagine there are ways. Those labels have limitations though. ETs themselves wouldn't categorize their own souls as extraterrestrial. So more timeless labels are needed.

Quote For me the 'custodians of soul on earth' and 'darks ets' to which you referred, work together with one and the same goal. Total slavery in all dimensions to which they have access on this planet.
    I don't think you are in a position of knowing, to be honest. Not many are. The benevolent ETs go by mostly unnoticed in terms of their actions, also there are firm exopolitical agreements done by both parties, so it is natural for some to assume they are 'in on it' with dark ETs. They do discuss a lot together, however their agendas are far from each others.

The 'custodians of soul on earth' do not have any popular mouthpiece/channel conveying their points of view on earth really. The dark have all sorts of mouthpieces and channels, false light as well so people think the light is bad when it is just dark impersonating them... The 'Archons' are behind the idea that reincarnation is some negative trap IMO.
    Quote I think that consent may be conscious or unconscious and is the key to this issue.
    Consent of any ET based soul coming to earth has been given to these systems in full knowledge of what they are. They have never been explained on earth before as far as I know. At least not accurately. Only the dark side has been allowed to bring their tinge to these subjects.

Quote From the moment that you believe should ask permission to someone or something, your consent is already compromised.
    There are existing systems based on soul made by extraterrestrials. Ancient systems that have considered every possibility in existence. WHat you say here sounds nice and all but when it comes to getting my soul to another world, I don't think meditating about it is going to cut it. It needs an ET race to take me there basically. So getting their consent is pretty important unless you think there is a better way to travel to another world to incarnate there... I don't plan on ninja incarnating on a planet of ETs. You get consent to incarnate among ETs within their own race. It is how it works...
    Quote From there the prerogatives of the free will to decide on this matter are no longer yours.
    Free will in many areas is an illusion. Everyone having free will over where they incarnate would not work...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I was told if they die here they are stuck here for at least one lifetime. And in that lifetime they may get something similar to what I've gotten from the shadow government... Torture, subversion, indecency in general from TPTB.
    I did not mean that all forms of evolution by reincarnation are constructions to parasitize. But I think that is what happens in our planet Earth. The original has been changed at various levels to fulfill the purposes of these parasites.

I also think that parallel astral realities that are inherent to the planet earth are controlled also by these parasites. I think even that information exchanged among these frequency bands are also filtered.

I do not mean by this that there can be no infiltration from the outside, but generally what comes to us through psychic channeling for example, was 'authorized'.

Let us take the example of an average guy who is born and dies at the age of 80.

About a third of his life he spend sleeping.

At least another third of his life working to survive in the financial system of slavery.

It will take another 10 years to again learn to speak, walk, read, understand the symbolism of their society, etc.

What is the time left to be able to learn and evolve. If you put the distractions and cultural conventions, the die will be charged with lying and misleading information. In my view evolution is practically ZERO.

Turns off everything and starts again. You can stay in this vicious circle forever.

Exos agreements in my name? Without my knowing? Are you serious? And I have to accept this narrative, because otherwise I'm too ignorant to understand why I have to be serving as a battery power while ets good and bad make arrangements in my name.

I'm sorry, but it seems a brilliant idea by the parasite's point of view.

Once again, your mind is your prison. What do you think is your limit. If you are sure that you need ets help to be able to come and go (analogy) in this single wave of energy that ultimately is multi-verse (including you), you will really need their help.

Free will has many levels and is directly proportional to the quality and quantity of stored information. So lying is a way of denying free will. And on our planet lies and the inversion is the rule rather than the exception
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 31st December 2014 at 04:40.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast