+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Power Thirsty Bastards continue destroying the planet using HAARP tech

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The Power Thirsty Bastards continue destroying the planet using HAARP tech

Another alarming video from the "The HAARP Report" youtube user worth to watch:
    Polar Vortex Psy-Op, created by SBX Ionospheric Heater, Melts Arctic Methane.

To put the damage they are doing in perspective see:
    COP20: Global Arctic Methane Emergency #1 (12-4-2014 in Lima Peru)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Axman (31st December 2014), bluestflame (31st December 2014), Frank V (31st December 2014), Nasu (31st December 2014), Sith73 (31st December 2014), Snoweagle (1st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2014), yelik (31st December 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Power Thirsty Bastards continue destroying the planet using HAARP tech

"Science" is the new world-religion, and the certified "scientists" are the new clergy. Organizations like UPFSI are new churches and sprouts of new inquisitions. The hand of this god is led by TPTBastards through secret and dark science projects (like HAARP). And we all will be united working to pay for poisonous clouds to survive or save the planet...
    Last edited by guayabal; 31st December 2014 at 12:37.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

Axman (31st December 2014), Nasu (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: The Power Thirsty Bastards continue destroying the planet using HAARP tech

These areas being destroyed, how are they being destroyed while people/humans sit by and watch? Do they not know the rest of the world is behind them on having clean breathable air? Funny how "ordinary people, do extraordinary things, when presented the opportunity. Even putting sugar in the tanks of large earth moving equipment or sand, can grind stuff to a halt. What frequency is haarp on? Who has the knowledge to shut them down around the world? These are the questions I bring to my higher self, and ask for solution. Perhaps at this time, just between 2014's end, and 2015's beginning, we too can put our hearts and minds to it to "shut it down by Creator's will? Earth is for OUR children, and this is the fight for their lives.

Let's ask and if okay, then focus.... We need a natural catastrophe to stop them. Perhaps a lava leak in their underground hideouts under the ice, or meteor shower to destroy their antennae or satelite connections permanently. Hmm...the more I quiz it up above, the more it sounds workable. I'll get back to you on a good time, about 12 noon? If it's okay with you guys. I will be, since it's okay now for me. Answer received.

"A taste of their own medicine." wisdom.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 31st December 2014 at 12:41.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Axman (31st December 2014), guayabal (31st December 2014), Nasu (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

They're trying to melt areas of the arctic to get to the oil reserves under the ice maybe?
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Andre (1st January 2015), Axman (31st December 2014), guayabal (31st December 2014), Nasu (31st December 2014), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2014), Verdilac (31st December 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    They're trying to melt areas of the arctic to get to the oil reserves under the ice maybe?
    No I don't think so personally. This weather manipulation is corrupting the seasonal cycles of food production in North America, driving the people to despair. And secondly, the heating of Alaska will release gigatons of methane into the atmosphere driving an increase in global temperatures. This in turn will evaporate all currently existing water bourses which will drive the economics of water to the top of the Economic Commodities scale. Water will have more value than gold.

Also can be found here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ic-Methane-...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

guayabal (1st January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxN2f1YxlwQ

Real catchy tune here folks send it out viral............

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxN2f1YxlwQ

Real catchy tune here folks send it out viral............
    Lyrics:

Chemtrail Cowboy

Well I am a Chemtrail Cowboy, love spraying all day long.Emptying my tanks on you while I sing this song.There's too many of you down there, that's what I've been told. You're off to meet your maker before you get too old.

Yes I'm the Chemtrail Cowboy, proud of what I do.Well I couldn't care less for my family and I don't give a f**k about you. Chemtrail Cowboy! Chemtrail Cowboy!

We take off every morning, all my sprayer buddies and me, turning all your blue skies gray and the Sun you'll never see, and if you have a problem with the mess we made, I tell you now, I don't give a s**t as long as I get paid.

Yes I am the Chemtrail Cowboy, proud of what I do. Well I don't care about the environment and I don't give a f**k about you. Chemtrail Cowboy! Chemtrail Cowboy!

When I get home each evening, there's nothing I like more than to sit by the pool with an ice cold beer, staring at the floor, 'cause if I look up I'm reminded of the terrible things I've done, but once you're in there is no way out, I never meant to hurt no one.

Chorus:Yes I am a Chemtrail Cowboy, proud of what I do, well I couldn't care less for my family and I don't give a f**k about you. Yeah I'm the Chemtrail Cowboy, spraying over you,well I don't care about the environment and I don't give a f**k about you.Chemtrail Cowboy! Chemtrail Cowboy!

And When my mission is over and I'm knocking on Heaven's door, maybe then I'll realize where I went wrong before. There's too many of you dying victims of The Mob. I'll tell the devil and he'll agree that I was only doing my job.

Chorus
    Last edited by guayabal; 2nd January 2015 at 11:26.

+ Reply to Thread