+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Woman's Intuition & The Power To Recover From CFS

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Default A Woman's Intuition & The Power To Recover From CFS

"Many of us that have been ill for years, come to think that you will never get over Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. You feel like you can’t find answers for CFS or M.E. . But the woman in the video shares how her intuition guided her all along to recover from CFS.

In this interview, we speak about the harshness of having CFS, how we can lose our friends during illness with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

She shares how she healed from and finally got over Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and gets a little emotional when she talks about what it meant to her to have her parents support.

15 years of pushing herself beyond her limits topped off by doing one of the most demanding treks in the world that likely triggered 2 years of low level fatigue which were then followed by 3 years of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome."

===

[ Mod-edit:
    Video is no longer available on Youtube. Paul - 2 Aug 2018 ]
    Last edited by Paul; 2nd August 2018 at 05:22.

2. Link to Post #2
    Scotland Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,311 times in 1,801 posts

Default Re: A Woman's Intuition & The Power To Recover From CFS

Coq10 is good against CFS. It's hard to get over, true.

3. Link to Post #3
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Coq10 is good against CFS. It's hard to get over, true.
    I've been taking Coq10 for about a month now (as well as Carnatine and B12) and my health has improved a bit...still a way to go...

Like the woman in the interview, I too have had this feeling that living in nature will really help me to heal. One day...
    Last edited by Natalia; 2nd January 2015 at 09:52.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,560 times in 487 posts

A physicist by training, Rich Von Konynenburg received a Ph.D. from the University of California Davis in 1974 and then worked at the Lawrence Livermore National Nuclear Laboratory for 30 years. He began studying ME/CFS about 15 years ago, and formally proposed a biochemical model of stress-induced glutathione depletion in the disorder in 2004.

Rich’s theory proposed that glutathione, the master anti-oxidant in the body and a key player in the cellular energy production system, was depleted in the cells of ME/CFS patients, and he believed this leads to many of the dysfunctions found in ME/CFS.

The link below is an excellent video on methylation cycles/ ME/CFS. I am hetero for 1298CC and as a result am prone to CFS, I follow Dr. Ben Lynch's protocol for methylation defects (MTHFR) and take monolaurin pellets along with bio film dissolving enzymes to keep the blood free of pathogens (there are other products we use too such as black cumin oil etc) and my children are also MTHFR (different variances though).

Rich Van Konynenburg, PhD, gave a seminar in Sweden last week explaining the Glutathione Depletion-Methylation Cycle Block hypothesis of ME/CFS (and fibromyalgia) - and the recent trial of a protocol for treating it. The result is an excellent 3-part video that can be watched free online. As Rich explains it:

Hi, all:
    I'm just back from Sweden, and the IAOMT [International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology] group who invited me to speak there has already put a video of my seminar on the web. The IAOMT was originally a group of biological dentists, interested particularly in mercury toxicity, but the Swedish branch has developed to include what we would call alternative or integrative physicians as well, and their interests extend to many of the issues involving ME/CFS.

You can find the video at this url: http://iaomt.media.fnf.nu/2/skovde_2011_me_kroniskt_trotthetssyndrom/$%7Bweburl%7D

It is quite a long video, in three parts. They gave me several hours, so that I was able to go into considerable detail. I presented a basic description of ME/CFS and then discussed:

• The Glutathione Depletion-Methylation Cycle Block hypothesis,

• How it explains various aspects of ME/CFS,

• And testing, treatment, and the clinical study performed by Dr. Neil Nathan and myself.*

Dr. Ben Lynch's website- http://mthfr.net/

Sorry- the link to video is not working.

http://livewithcfs.blogspot.com/2012...thylation.html
    Last edited by Elainie; 10th March 2015 at 18:21.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Natalia (10th March 2015)

6. Link to Post #5
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing, ERK, I'm going to watch the video.

+ Reply to Thread