+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: John Lash's Kalika war party

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

The dark pit is just as endless as the stairway to heaven. Looking into it changes people, it affects them in mysterious ways. People change for the worse, as a result. Nietzsche said something to that effect.
    Avalonians need to be careful, too, or we will not see the full picture.
    The truth is that there are dual processes at work, and some of those processes are truly wonderful and miraculous.
    Maybe JLL lost sight of that end of the spectrum.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Billy (3rd January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Jake (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), NancyV (5th January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (5th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), skamandar (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Right now, there's such an imbalance of negativity and darkness in our world, that it's going to require the Light to do some hard hitting to defeat them, imo. Since when is it evil to that?
    Agreed, and I suggest that this is where the divine Masculine - the true Masculine - comes into play, in conjunction with the divine Feminine. I have always admired Credo Mutwa's recounting of the methodology of the Zulu before, during, and after war; they did not love, appreciate, nor revel in war, rather his words indicate that they quite detested the practice. This does not mean they were unwilling to wage it, and rout their opponents as quickly and effectively as possible; recognize too that the female leaders were the generals and strategists of these ventures.

Personally, I appreciate the perceptions and declarations of the Planetary Healers group, but I disagree with many of their conclusions and positions. A reemergence of the divine Feminine is out of balance if it excludes the presence of the divine Masculine, and vice versa. As Ulli has pointed out (and Christine - that post 'above' was awesome!) however everyone has their individual part to play in this equation, working against the opponent(s) from differing flanks and fronts to meet in the middle in victory.

As I have said, a dirtying of hands is necessary (for the record, I'm talking about 'going to work' not 'blood') which includes both passive, active, and yes metaphysical resistance and assertiveness. Another clarification, it is with the force of love that one destroys one's opponent; love for one's self, love for those who otherwise can't/won't resist, and yes love of one's opponent. To answer your question Maia, evil is a subjective perception until such a time as one outgrows it and recognizes the truth of the idea; evil - like so many things in this reality - is just another illusion.

The opponent is not evil,... but it is unacceptable. Those who engage the opponent aren't evil either, they're simply getting their hands dirty.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 3rd January 2015 at 18:31.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Now that the Aeon Sophia has raised up in consciousness here at Avalon, which is possibly the most important energy and discussion we have had in years, it pains me to see the discourse dissolve into the character of one messenger John Lash and his interpretation of how to deal with the Archonic parasite.

I don't want to lose sight of the imminent importance of recognizing the essence of the divine feminine and how it is manifest in the very earth we stand on as the consciousness of the Aeon Sophia. THIS is the salient point and the implications of this.

This truth is the very truth which the Archoin's have spent centuries destroying and hiding because this truth is what brings balance back to creation and gives us our power to manifest empathic compassionate consciousness. So let's be clear about a few things without shooting the messenger.

1. The Archonic manifestation is NOT part of the collective dream of Sophia and IS NOT part of the first cause of creation, of the empathic sentient souls who can emote in a body and feel in their cells. Archon's are aan EFFECT of creation ad are NOT human, have no sentience, cannot emote or feel, and are NOT 3rd density bodies. They are aberrant anomalous parasites. John Lash is correct about this.

2. These parasites feed off discordant life force energy. Life force energy is also called Chi, prana, kundalini, and sexual energy. The high resonance of harmonic life force gives us our power and the Archon's cannot vampire our energy when we are in the harmonious state of grace, compassion and empathy. The highest expression of this state is when two souls join in union. John Lash is also correct about this.

3. The expression of high resonant life force in empathic humanity to neutralize disharmonic Archonic resonance in the astral, manifest as an artificial intelligence which is manipulating and controlling creation on the very body of Sophia, is NOT and act of war in the classic sense here in the third dimesnion.

4. Those sentient souls who have severed their humanity, sold their souls, and have chosen to align themselves with the Archonic energy, who no longer have the capacity to feel, have calcified their hearts and have dismembered themselves from any emotive abilities of an empath, how do we deal with them?

War is such a divisive and ingrained meme and the idea of warriors taking out these human psychopathic parasites seems harsh. I would prefer to put them on their spaceships and send them back to where they came from, and take all their cronies with them, but would that be fair to other sentient beings in the universe to release a virus on them? That is what they are, simply a pathogenic virus.

We could let Sophia take care of the problem herself and shake off the parasitic fleas when she gets too itchy. We can also stop feeding the parasites. We can stop playing the games that these psychopathic interlopers have trapped us in, but I don't see much of that happening. Commerce seems to roll right along.

Let's discuss the pure essence of how we help rid Sophia of this parasite.
    Thank you!
    Ouch!
    3 bumps in a post 0.0
    hope this is ok
    Quote We can also stop feeding the parasites. We can stop playing the games that these psychopathic interlopers have trapped us in, but I don't see much of that happening. Commerce seems to roll right along.

Let's discuss the pure essence of how we help rid Sophia of this parasite.
    This is important or at least a good place to move on from with the intent of forming a collective plan.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    There was an infiltrating intention for that to occur... I and others could feel it. Here's the rub: it was clear to me that John Lash was the one who was Archontically infected. I meant that seriously at the time, and that's still my view.
    Seems we have seen this happen to a few great minds and researchers over the past few years....once they tip too far there really is no return way back for them it seems....
    And this is how the deep truth which is emerging gets distracted and infiltrated, the same process which has occurred for millennium. The truths which John Lash did bring forth are tainted by his character and we need to not let this happen. This illustrates the massive power and ability to control consciousness and to create memes, and to apply artificial intelligence to taint and obfuscate the truth.

Was John Lash originally of pure intent when he started researching the Nag Hammadhi scrolls and the Archonic parasite, and he got caught up in a patriarchal approach to solving the problem, and lost his way and thus lost the divine feminine essence of the truth?

Seems likely. Let us not fall into the same trap, but let this be a lesson to illustrate the massive infrastructure in place, the ability to apply artificial intelligence within our very being without us hardly recognizing its presence. This technology has really ramped up in the last decade, and our only defense against it is to hold a strong energy boundary filled with the essence of pure love. This is our remedy and our protection, otherwise we are subject to being vamped.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd January 2015 at 19:09.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

7. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Aspen (4th January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), genevieve (5th January 2015), Hazel (4th January 2015), heyokah (4th January 2015), Jake (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Jhonie (5th October 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), observer (5th October 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), SilentFeathers (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Archonic parasite whether this is real or not does not matter. What is real is letting this into your reality the power you have is awesome it along with everything else exists everyone has there journey no one is left behind we all end up in the same place .

Rage angry must be expressed released like a pressure other wise you will explode. After you expressed it then ignore it there are three stages to serious problems you can become seriously sick because of suppressed rage or problems it can kill you the body can only take so much . Devine can and does help give the rage to him .

happy --------------------- angry rage -----------------------------depression deep hopeless

divine feminine is really silly

The world exists as a balance between divine feminine and divine male as equals as divine feminine only what happened to the men are women going to exist in the world alone it this is what Archonic is about I say the whole thing is nonsense.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Nasu (3rd January 2015), skamandar (5th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Shezbeth,

The reemergence is by necessity the balance between the two polarities. This is the hard part. If I hold forth the Feminine aspect then I am be-holding it to the Masculine. Sadly the flows have be usurped for eons of time, how do we move INTO the next phase? That for me is the question. The obvious answer is within my SELF and this self exists in the female form so SHE pours forth.

May I ask the gentlemen here what they feel is the true Masculine polarity.. how their bodies manifest it? Sinking into the body forms and intelligence held there within.
    Last edited by Christine; 3rd January 2015 at 19:10.

11. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    May I ask the gentlemen here what they feel is the true Masculine polarity.. how their bodies manifest it? Sinking into the body forms and intelligence held there within.
    I don't know, as I have been programmed in a masculine polarized patriarchal society and carry many memes on how to survive in this patriarchal matrix, going out into the psychopathic market of commerce to provide for my basic needs, ensconced in the debt system of slavery and indentured servitude to this corrupt system.

I was hoping that the feminine would lead us, and I concede any patriarchal notions I carry, and I am willing to let the matriarch emerge while I humbly take a supporting role. I think it is time for the men to step down and let the women lead.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Hazel (4th January 2015), heyokah (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), Omni (4th January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), spiritwind (10th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

13. Link to Post #48
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

On a recent radio show, perheps a month or two ago, with an estimated researcher who I can't remember who he was (Too many interviews, I think it may have been Jay Weidner, but am not 100% sure), he was asked about his long time friendship and associating with John Lash and if they are still in touch.. He then cleared his throat and explained that something has changed.. and refered to something like - 'John may have been smoking too much..'. No, he is not in touch with him anymore.
    Last edited by Sierra; 7th June 2015 at 19:28. Reason: Corrected spelling of "somking" to "smoking"

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2015), Billy (3rd January 2015), Chester (4th January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Hazel (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), MikeW (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), spiritwind (10th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Emotions welling up here and there through this very important subject, had a few tearful moments I have to say.
    thank you Bill, Christine and OP

My Heart is yearning and twisting in convolutions to be set free in full force!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Hazel (4th January 2015), heyokah (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015)

17. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Shezbeth,

The reemergence is by necessity the balance between the two polarities. This is the hard part. If I hold forth the Feminine aspect then I am be-holding it to the Masculine. Sadly the flows have be usurped for eons of time, how do we move INTO the next phase? That for me is the question. The obvious answer is within my SELF and this self exists in the female form so SHE pours forth.

Through nurturing and allowance ... And with graceful aging gets better and better.

18. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you grip..

Honestly seems a good place to start.. As karelia so valiantly pointed out, Self examination and awareness is key BE we male or female.. There is a man I adore. His name is Rupert Spira and I will post his video here. Perhaps a bit off topic and yet maybe not.

19. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

You mean well but your society would be equally as bad if not worse than we are now . You are allowed to express your view but Maggie thatcher lead uk she was the most hated prime minister ever Angela Merkel currently is leads Europe to economic ruin and war.

Balanced both the male and female energy our lives our based on our integrity if john lash has none why are you speaking up for him what power has your word its the basics of life .

20. Link to Post #53
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Christine & Bill,

One of the reasons I decided to join this forum was the great attempt at "unity". I see this often in the posts Bill and yourself. We do so need to stick together. I know nothing of the subject in this thread..that is the man referred to. But I do see something we all need to do and that is fly free from the ideas of such division.

I'm adding this video because the subject of this thread apparently hates Jews and Muslims. I'm adding this NOT becasue of the religious idea of God nor am I implying it. I'm adding this because it's from the heart of one Muslim who is not likened to some monster but sings from the HEART.

If only we all sang from the heart?

Comments from the video and thank you Bill and Christine for being who you are!
    Quote This poem describes the longing of the heart, what the soul desires and strives to know when in human form. Flying has always been considered the ultimate freedom which we humans most envy in birds. If we are the falcon is God not the falconer? The tether a Divine "golden cord?" I wish more people were familiar with the poems of Hafiz. They are unique. The music of Tim Janis is like that of mini movie scores, perfect for this poem. "Hafiz introduces himself as Companion and Guide, Friend and Lover. He invites us to share his life, his wine and his heart, to see ourselves and the world through his eyes. If we didn't know better, we would think he was courting us - and perhaps he is! ... The words of Hafiz speak for God." - Daniel Ladinsky
    Enjoy:

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Billy (3rd January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015)

22. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... I and others could feel it. Here's the rub: it was clear to me that John Lash was the one who was Archontically infected. I meant that seriously at the time, and that's still my view.
    Man that's a bummer... Would be interesting to know if he's got toxo or not.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Chester (8th March 2016), regnak (3rd January 2015)

24. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Christine,

I recognize and appreciate your position on this. However, I suggest that the so-called prevalent masculine force that is widely and readily apparent in this world is not the true divine Masculine. This is what I was referring to when I mention the inclusion or exclusion of one over the other. A reemergence of the divine Feminine that attempts to balance the false masculine will result in a differing type of imbalance. I admit that it is difficult to put into words, but I will do my best.

Just as the Feminine is the expansive, creative, and unifying force, so the Masculine is the retractive, resolvant, and individuating force. Defeat is a product of the Masculine - brought on or brought to - whereas Victory is a product of the Feminine. It is the action that follows the realization, the practice that follows the conviction. Not to be cheesy, but the movie 300 is rife with references and allusions; from the king who ultimately acts with permission from his queen, to his and his men's unrelenting and unparalleled opposition to her (both the queen and the nation) adversaries. As with the reference to the Zulu, it is that which goes to war when war is inevitable and unavoidable. The Masculine is not wanton nor desirous of war and neither engages it offensively, but neither hesitates to wage it nor maintains it in the conclusion. In a Chess sense, the 'prevalent' masculinity is represented by the white side, while the divine Masculine is represented by black.

Please do not mistake war for 'conflict' or 'battle'. While these terms are somewhat interrelated, they are philosophically at cross purposes. War is for bringing about an end to existing conflict or battle, rather than being the continuation of it. Truly, the greatest aim of a Masculine warrior is to be rendered obsolete by an absence of conflict.

It is hard to describe the Masculine beyond comparison to the Feminine - as the latter is former in the universe's equation - or metaphorical examples as appear in nature. I apologize if this has been an insufficient depiction, as I admit I am not entirely satisfied with this effort; I will contemplate and return.
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 3rd January 2015 at 19:43.

25. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I don't know, as I have been programmed in a masculine polarized patriarchal society and carry many memes on how to survive in this patriarchal matrix, going out into the psychopathic market of commerce to provide for my basic needs, ensconced in the debt system of slavery and indentured servitude to this corrupt system.

I was hoping that the feminine would lead us, and I concede any patriarchal notions I carry, and I am willing to let the matriarch emerge while I humbly take a supporting role. I think it is time for the men to step down and let the women lead.
    There are women and then there are women! same with man, it is the feminine from both that is needed now!

Christine

I'm born on the cusp of Leo and Virgo so I have a close tie to both, I can roar like a lion but create wondrous art (Or at-lest appreciate it, understand it)

I feel, speaking for my self that my true Masculine polarity is:
    To follow honor,
    To help the under dog who is being bulled!
    I am good at defense and pursuit, I am fast and powerful and will run anything down and hold it for justice to arrive and take over!
    I have your back until the point where you need me in front taking the blows,
    I will step in!
    I Have Heart.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bingo (3rd January 2015), Bob (4th January 2015), Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), skamandar (5th January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

27. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

We are treading on new ground here with John Lash's ideas. The globalization explosion has suddenly enlarged the playing field which used to be confined to tribes and nations, and where the fastest way to travel was by horse.
    The Internet has been the greatest leap of all, more so than air travel, in my view.
    The discoveries made since the nineties are the most shocking of all, on the collective level. So I can sympathize with intellectual men who want to figure out how to get rid of this menace which has surfaced since then, and brought to our attention.
    But all new territories require an attitude of prudence.
    And this is where the divine masculine needs to be held in check by the divine feminine.

In astrology the symbol for masculinity is a circle, with an arrow pointing upwards and to the right. Mars, the warrior.
    This shows motion, action. In the I Ching it is repesented by the first hexagram, The Creative.

The symbol for femininity is a circle sitting on a cross. Venus.
    This symbol shows stillness. In the I Ching it is the second hexagram, the Receptive.
    Not at all like the Adam and Eve myth, where Adam is presnted as the victim of Eve, the temptress,
    and which was interpreted wrongly, as if women are the cause of all ills.

So with a proper understanding of the masculine and feminine forces or polarites one can show Eve's prudence in human affairs, and her questioning the warrior instinct inherent in the masculine.
    This is not to say that there must never be a moment which needs drastic measures.
    I just feel it is a good idea to consult women first...as they have given birth to life they place a higher value on it.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), spiritwind (10th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), william r sanford72 (5th January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

29. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

feminine from both men and women has the world truly gone mad

no men allowed only estrogen we truly live in strange world or is it only me
    Last edited by regnak; 3rd January 2015 at 19:48.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Nasu (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015)

31. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't want to abandon this moment but am called to duties elsewhere.. .. all counter intention can be turned to favor. Must contemplate my own Divine Masculine.. he is inside here somewhere. ADORE.

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

IMO, balance is to have them working together as one, letting the sacred feminine lead would put us on the other end of the spectrum; lacking the sacred masculine. The sacred feminine has been chained for a long long time, but her chains are loose; she must not enslave the masculine once she is free, like she has been enslaved, but, she must forgive and join him, so they can be complete and work together as one to bring about balance and harmony.

Dark magic/sorcery has prevented this "marriage" for a long time.

John Lash mentions that we must find the right way or the moral way to kill.....to correct the wrongs that are plaguing the human condition; he has become lost, caught up in the suffering, the pain we are all infected with from centuries upon centuries of dark magic and sorcery; the enslavement of not only the sacred feminine, but the enslavement of our minds and humanity itself....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Jhonie (11th June 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), RunningDeer (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast