Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: John Lash's Kalika war party

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    In astrology the symbol for masculinity is a circle, with an arrow pointing upwards and to the right. Mars, the warrior.
    This shows motion, action. In the I Ching it is repesented by the first hexagram, The Creative.

The symbol for femininity is a circle sitting on a cross. Venus.
    This symbol shows stillness. In the I Ching it is the second hexagram, the Receptive.
    In metaphysics the merger of the two, the balanced participation of both is represented by the circle upon the cross, with the arrow leading down and away from both. This depicts the action which emerges from the center, the movement of the two forces, as well as the grounded centralization and focus of both energies combined.

If the masculine symbol is to be considered in a phallic sense, the unified symbol indicates the inert - but still present and ready/able to spring to action - aspect of the male. Additionally, it suggests that while the Masculine aspect directs the movement away from the Feminine, they are united in purpose and action and the movement occurs as a unit.

On a personal note, allow me this depiction; in My house, the feminine is that which creates the meal, while the masculine is that which does the dishes. ^_~

Sorry for all the edits, I keep thinking of additions!
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 3rd January 2015 at 20:20.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    In astrology the symbol for masculinity is a circle, with an arrow pointing upwards and to the right. Mars, the warrior.
    This shows motion, action. In the I Ching it is repesented by the first hexagram, The Creative.

This symbol shows stillness. In the I Ching it is the second hexagram, the Receptive.
    In metaphysics the merger of the two, the balanced participation of both is represented by the circle upon the cross, with the arrow leading down and away from the circle. This depicts the action which emerges from the center, the movement of the two forces.
    Right.
    The third force, which is the reconciling force, (or in dialectics called "synthesis") is the next higher level, and only way to get out of the never ending to and fro of dualities.
    Last edited by ulli; 3rd January 2015 at 22:06.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Christine (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

4. Link to Post #63
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

So bring this into the body.. into this realm, that is the REAL-i-ty task.

In metaphysics the merger of the two, the balanced participation of both is represented by the circle upon the cross, with the arrow leading down and away from the circle. This depicts the action which emerges from the center, the movement of the two forces.
    Right.
    The third force, which is the reconciling force, (or in dialectics called "synthesis") is the next higher level, and only way to get out of the never ending to and for of dualities.

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Well okay on every level this sounds wrong because Women in this world are not in charge but equal partners building a better future together .We as such need each other both emotional physically and mentally.

A lot people here what be ruled by women can you rule yourself before you let someone else decide for you I believe we should be equals my two cents

6. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Nasu (3rd January 2015)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    Archonic parasite whether this is real or not does not matter. What is real is letting this into your reality the power you have is awesome it along with everything else exists everyone has there journey no one is left behind we all end up in the same place .

Rage angry must be expressed released like a pressure other wise you will explode. After you expressed it then ignore it there are three stages to serious problems you can become seriously sick because of suppressed rage or problems it can kill you the body can only take so much . Devine can and does help give the rage to him .

happy --------------------- angry rage -----------------------------depression deep hopeless

divine feminine is really silly

The world exists as a balance between divine feminine and divine male as equals as divine feminine only what happened to the men are women going to exist in the world alone it this is what Archonic is about I say the whole thing is nonsense.
    Divine feminine is really not silly! But you are absolutely right - there needs to be a balance between divine feminine and divine masculine - this is being brought into play and balance now, more than it has for a long time - since the last time. It happens in cycles on the earthly realm and perhaps/most likely in other connected realms too.
    Last edited by Becky; 3rd January 2015 at 20:05.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (4th January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), regnak (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), ulli (4th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Hanson (here)
    In the battle of good versus evil, is the reason evil triumphs so consistently because good thinks unconditional love will save the day? Unconditional love is not going to do squat against the forces of evil. It's easy to criticize people who suggest fighting evil on its own terms, in the only way that evil understands. It's much harder to come up with a realistic plan to defend good against evil, or better yet, a plan to defeat evil consistently. At least John Lash is attempting such a plan. Are we doing as much? Since when did looking for a way to fight evil become evil?
    Your clue is found at the end of your statement when you used the word "fight."

Bring in "fight" and you feed the paradigm that perpetuates fighting.

There is no fight in unconditional love, only understanding, compassion and... wisdomatically anchored patience based on the knowing that in a Universe such as ours, where the glue to its continuance is Love... "Love trumps all."

[Credit to Christine for these last three words.]
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (5th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    So bring this into the body.. into this realm, that is the REAL-i-ty task.

Right.
    The third force, which is the reconciling force, (or in dialectics called "synthesis") is the next higher level, and only way to get out of the never ending to and for of dualities.
    The body in my view is made of three parts...instinct, emotion, and mind. People operate at different levels, and might use use any of those three parts as their driving motor.
    Instinct, also called gut feelings, also called survival instinct, is the fastest, but not always the wisest.

Emotions are slower to react, as they need to be examined and sorted into "good" feelings, versus "bad" feelings.

The intellect, or mind, is the slowest of all, as it demands endless new information, before committing to action, in case a mistake is made. So people are complex, and vary in their MOs.

I personally would make a terrible warrior, as I think far too much, and can't always trust my feelings.
    So I operate via a collection of principles, and most of the time tend to do nothing, but just observe carefully.
    When I was younger I messed up a lot, as I did things on the spur of the moment, acting on instinct.

Back to the topic at hand...where I see John Lash messing up is that he is talking publicly about his plan of action.
    Dr. Richard Boylan, with his forum, used to stage psychic intention exercises, zapping certain castles where he had heard the PTB were gathering ...and I noticed after a while that he started to write a lot of nonsense, like his mind had been manipulated.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Becky (3rd January 2015), eaglespirit (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), gripreaper (3rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (5th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), skamandar (5th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2015), Wind (3rd January 2015)

13. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    We could let Sophia take care of the problem herself and shake off the parasitic fleas when she gets too itchy. We can also stop feeding the parasites. We can stop playing the games that these psychopathic interlopers have trapped us in, but I don't see much of that happening. Commerce seems to roll right along.

Let's discuss the pure essence of how we help rid Sophia of this parasite.
    'Divine Intervention' ...now making adjustments in commerce WE(the magic number reached) asked directly for and enacted indirectly through our own ongoing selfless intentions and actions, imho.

Keep On Keeping Higher On!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Nasu (3rd January 2015), RUSirius (5th January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2015), ulli (4th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    Quote Posted by Hanson (here)
    In the battle of good versus evil, is the reason evil triumphs so consistently because good thinks unconditional love will save the day? Unconditional love is not going to do squat against the forces of evil. It's easy to criticize people who suggest fighting evil on its own terms, in the only way that evil understands. It's much harder to come up with a realistic plan to defend good against evil, or better yet, a plan to defeat evil consistently. At least John Lash is attempting such a plan. Are we doing as much? Since when did looking for a way to fight evil become evil?
    It's tempting to fight fire with fire. However, letting everyone on the entire planet know that you're forming a group to fight evil and kill people, regardless of how you do it, and who may deserve it(and, if you read the site carefully, he doesn't exactly rule out PHYSICAL assassination, just focuses on magickal assassination), is about the most tactically stupid thing imaginable. Only controlled opposition would do this. get some loners/losers all hyped up with a mishmash of imagery, borrow from a bunch of esoteric traditions, fashion up this BS, maybe get a few "warriors" to do something stupid, like, actually hurt someone, and off we go. I listened to that interview, it's embedded in the other Lash thread. oy vey.

its a shame, because we really do need some "white hats" these days. But this guy and his "warriors" ain't it.
    What he proposes is nothing short of an Archontic feasting orgy.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Gardener (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by justone (here)
    What he proposes is nothing short of an Archontic feasting orgy.
    Agreed. The difference between a spiritual warrior and 'just' a warrior is there is no revelry, no joy, and no emotion attached to the war and opposition. It is a resigned thing, recognizing the necessity of opposition while taking no pleasure in it. It is literally 'dirty work' (hence all my references to dirtying of hands) and is distasteful and undesirable, but needs be done nonetheless. Archons would starve in the presence of true spiritual warriors, and what is described by the KWP would result in a mighty feast.

If I may coin a term, I would like to suggest the following: in the interest of not confusing terminology - the divine Masculine vs. the prevalent masculinity - I would refer to the latter as masculists in that they as adequately represent the divine Masculine as feminists represent the divine Feminine. Both feminists and masculists are (IMO) undeniably prevalent (in the majority perhaps, in an aggregate sense), but this is endemic to the divided and non-conducive society and socialization which is its self endemic to the current systems which dictate unto the masses.

P.S. In case I ineffectively illustrated, when I refer to the dynamic in My house, it is in reference to the fact that I suck at cooking (though I am learning! I make mean pancakes and egg sammiches!) and the house is better suited by Me applying Myself in other areas, not that cooking is necessarily anyone's 'job'. Massages - for example - are an activity that I principally participate in administering. But, that's quite enough about Me!
    Last edited by Shezbeth; 3rd January 2015 at 22:30.

18. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

Let's discuss the pure essence of how we help rid Sophia of this parasite.
    The answer I get when I ask this question is -

"It is a virus of the mind and this infects and corrupts the soul and this creates the severance of the chord to one's spirit. So seek within your own mind what views you have, what decisions you made and rested upon as to what life is all about and find where you might have erred. Once you discover your own errors, then its a simple task to just...

change

your

mind.

Then the virus is no longer present. And now then... be the new you. Your example is all that is needed."
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd January 2015 at 22:34.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Becky (3rd January 2015), Bingo (3rd January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), karelia (3rd January 2015), Nasu (3rd January 2015), sandy (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #72
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

More than that, Shez, the true warrior will do the necessary thing even while a tear runs down his/her face. A true warrior never loses heart, and as you say, there is no revelry included in doing the dirty work. Thinking in shades of the samurai and the Gunslinger, here.

21. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

My view is that a warrior fights for something exterior to themselves, they choose a side.. A police person fights for law and order, under the direction of the city or state, a soldier fights for the freedom of their respective country, under the direction of the government or state, a warrior fights for a cause either just or unjust, warriors come from all walks of life, including the military and police.

Being a warrior is a state of mind and thus not merely constrained within the male form. The male and female bring balance to any situation, martial or otherwise. Today our world is not in balance, this is my understanding of the devine male warrior ness.

I heard a long time ago how the monk and the warrior are devinely balanced, the warrior must show outward courage while keeping compassion within their hearts, whilst on the other hand the monk must outwardly show compassion but keep courage within their hearts..

Like many of you, I too am a warrior on the path to wholeness....x.... N

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Jean-Marie (4th January 2015), PurpleLama (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (3rd January 2015), Sierra (3rd January 2015), ulli (3rd January 2015), Wind (4th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #74
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

People stopped fighting for honor, hence the situation we find ourselves in.

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    People stopped fighting for honor, hence the situation we find ourselves in.
    I respectfully disagree. One can only stop fighting for honor if one as nothing worth honouring, if one has nothing worth honouring, then nothing is worth being honourable for, if nothing is worth being honourable for then everything is up for grabs, dog eat dog, true evil will undoubtedly bloom.. I will fight for your right to exist and disagree with me.... I'm honourable like that...x

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

PurpleLama (4th January 2015), Shezbeth (4th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #76
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Ah, Nasu, it wasn't you in particular that I meant when I said people. There are a few, hereabouts, that I wouldn't apply such a statement to.

27. Link to Post #77
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

PL,

You meant spiritual honor (in defense of those in harm's way), not masculine honor (the kind currently killing girls and women), right?

Right.
    Last edited by Sierra; 4th January 2015 at 00:22.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Jean-Marie (4th January 2015), Nasu (4th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Shezbeth,

A couple of questions about your post, an observation and I guess some musings.

Questions:

"it is with the force of love that one destroys one's opponent; love for one's self, love for those who otherwise can't/won't resist, and yes love of one's opponent."

Could you clarify what is meant by "destroying one's opponent"? Please be specific, what does a destroyed opponent look like?

"The opponent is not evil,... but it is unacceptable. Those who engage the opponent aren't evil either, they're simply getting their hands dirty."

Could you provide a concrete example of "destroying an opponent" and "getting one's hands dirty" that serves as a constructive model for the process you are talking about?

Observation:

The idea of a divine masculine that operates on an equal par with the divine feminine seems to be a bit fuzzy. What I am learning is that that the foundation of creative energy in the universe is what is being referred to as the divine feminine. Yet this is misleading in a way. No polarity between male and female is necessary on that level.

What we experience as 3D masculinity or femininity is a projection or extension of that universal creative force. One of the curious things to contemplate is how breaking consciousness into masculine and feminine is itself a type of control mechanism. It is unlikely that Source operates in a bifurcated fashion in search of it's missing other. The use of masculine or feminine pronouns probably reflect our own cognitive limitations.

So we are using the term "divine feminine" imprecisely without a clear referent point or understanding about the full nature of the creative process. In that lack of precision it would seem we insert myths that resonate with our current fractured male and female identities. From that point we begin to "read out our own Rorschach" and the mischief unfolds. This is particularly clear in John Lash's framework of Sophia and the help he feels she requires to come out from under a vile oppression.

Musings:

If we are operating within a sense of fractured identity then a certain choice point appears. We can substitute a new myth for the old archonic myth (and John Lash makes it clear he identifies with Percival) or we can move to heal the fractured identity. This choice point creates very different outcomes downstream which are worth exploring.

Elaborating On The Fracture.

Listening to Lash speak it's clear that significant internal fracture lines remain within his field of awareness and inform his vision of the future. To his credit he acknowledges these quite openly.

Examples

Lash struggles with anger and would like to see Jews dead at the bottom of the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is important to him because the actuality of their death is not sufficient. It must be death with an object lesson and moral attached. The Dead Sea is the lowest point on Earth in his estimation so that is where it needs to occur. A highly charge state of angry attachment.

Lash is also ferocious and attached to the idea of achieving "excellence" and invites us to make up comparative lists of who is more excellent within the human family. This is very personal for him as he lets us know that he is merciless with in himself, towards himself. In short our guy John Lash is very precariously perched in within a framework of conditional self worth and acceptance towards self and other. There are good guys, there are bad guys and the lines are sharply drawn. Sometimes he's not sure where he falls and this demands even deeper commitment to set things right. It is from that vantage point that he goes out to war.

There is an important anchor in John Lash's life that assures him this is all in the highest good. These are the altered states of consciousness in which he communes with the naked energy body of Sophia. Yet even newbies like me quickly learn that Archonic ET's have ready access to powerful states of consciousness that can easily mimic spiritual epiphany. Recently I've had a chance to see some of those epiphanies being projected into the consciousness of a friend. Very interesting special effects to be sure. Without the guidance of experienced members here we would have been at risk of being hijacked into a very alluring deception. I'm afraid John Lash operated without a compensatory framework were concerns like that could be caught early on.

Of course it's a judgement call but listening to John's Lash's various tirades I just don't see the deep transformative influence of ongoing spiritual contact manifesting in his psyche. The influence of a guiding archonic force is pretty clear however, in fact it's almost impossible to miss.

Healing The Fracture

The other path emanating from the choice point referenced above is to heal the fracture within. This involves very different challenges and requisite capabilities. Maintaining a powerful interface surface of penetrating, intelligent love is harder then picking up a sword but also more transformative. No conditions as to sexual orientation are required on the part of those engaged in this process and indeed the reliance on another person to serve as the vehicle for interacting with the world would be an immediate red flag. The core qualification appears to an internal competence to meet different energies within ourselves without contracting in fear, defensiveness or aggression.

When that interface occurs both subject and objection begin to transform. It is inevitable and unavoidable. That's why fluidity is such a universal characteristic of developed beings. In the paradigm of transformation the Archonic presence disappears because it can't make the transition.

This profound and creative transformative energy appears to be our human birthright and core talent we are being coached to develop. Members on this forum have demonstrated an ability to meet all manner of regressive ET's, gift them with love and personal conscience and watch them entirely shift their path of development. Now that is power.

Clearly the process Lash is described goes in a very different direction. Nearly as I can tell, if he were to succeed in infusing our planetary field with a collective energy of trantric warfare, magic and campaigns of "archonic" cleansing the archonic presence would continue even more deeply embedded within our energetic field.

It seems a lot is unfolding around us that give life to these very themes. Creation is very active. Let's be careful and discerning what we give ourselves to create.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julian For This Post:

ElusiveHippo (9th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Jhonie (5th October 2015), Nasu (4th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #79
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

That is to say, Nasu, I wholeheartedly agree to what sentiment you have expressed above, and am as chagrined as you that this blooming evil is precisely what those such as ourselves are left to contend with, each in our own way.

32. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

We can also stop feeding the parasites. We can stop playing the games that these psychopathic interlopers have trapped us in, but I don't see much of that happening. Commerce seems to roll right along.

I think that gripreaper has stated the answer simply and succinctly IMHO.

Thank you![/QUOTE]
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

donk (4th January 2015), Jhonie (5th October 2015), Nasu (4th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast