+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: John Lash's Kalika war party

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

I think you are correct, Bill, that Lash is Archontically infected. I see the Thunderbird formation not as a development of the Shakti Cluster, but as a distortion of it. Lash's Thunderbird

http://kalikawarparty.org/assets/ima...-and-ranks.png

is clearly masculine in configuration: note the broad shoulders, narrow hips and short legs. I think the Archons got to him, maybe a long time ago.

It makes me more sad than I can tell you to see this about him. John once told me that if I thought he was becoming deranged, I should tell him. Well, I am telling him now: John, you are deranged, and you take other people with you into your derangement. I am telling him here because it was no long safe for me to be around him, and I had to leave.

And just to let everyone know, my birth certificate disappeared from either Ambergane or Witchaven, the two houses that I lived in, near John, while I was in Spain, along with my bank checks from the States and my passwords to various websites and internet shopping sites, like Amazon. If they wanted to, someone could do a lot of damage to me with those things. No "lethal strike" would be necessary. I put my entire trust in John Lash. I gave him my life savings because I loved him and trusted him. I also told him everything about myself: all the intimate details of my inner life and my sexuality, all my vulnerabilities, because I loved him and trusted him.

I also want you all to know that I am posting this with my heart pounding in my chest from fear, not from any "lethal strike" but because in his last email to me, dated January 20, 2014, John wrote, "You may not make it much longer. Turning against your love for me is tantamount to inviting death. Drive carefully." You want to know why he threatened me? Because I sent him an email telling him that I didn't like the way he plays with people's heart (and minds, I would add), and that I didn't like the way he exploits people's dreadful life circumstances. I mean, what kind of "man" would threaten me like that for telling him something like that in a totally private email that I shared with no one until this moment? The longer he goes on, the more he becomes like the self-righteous Zaddicks that he wants to bring down! What scares me is not his "lethal strike" but his self-righteousness. His self-righteousness is frightening in its virulence. How do you like the ugliness of that threat from the man who thinks he is the embodiment of love and beauty, and who claims to speak for Her, or as Her? The man who thinks he is Parsival, the Grail King? Why should he threaten me? Because you cannot separate the message from the man, that is why. The only reason he would try to silence me is because his pretensions to being Parsival and the nagual are not true. He needs you to believe in his pretensions. And he thought he had me so cowed and beaten down that he could say anything to me at all, treat me any way at all, and I would not fight back. But he is wrong. Talk about "Her Justice"? Her justice awaits him, because he thinks he can use Her power for his petty, selfish ends...for his own addiction to power.

And he threatened me on January 20th...long before I ever stumbled upon Project Avalon. Long before I thought about posting to any forum, anywhere. That is how afraid he was that I would expose that other side of his personality, which I never even thought about doing until he threatened me! But I am not the only woman who has seen his mask slip. There are others, and I hope that they find this thread and start to come forward here, on this forum.

p.s. Btw, I do not mean to imply that I disagree or disown everything that Lash has said in his talks or on Metahistory.org. He has contributed much that is absolutely invaluable. But the Kalika War Party and the Thunderbird formation, not to mention his catechism, are not among them, as far as I am concerned. I wish they were of value. I tried to make myself believe that they were. But they are not.

Sorry about this, but another post script: I think his idea of the tulpa of Sophia is nonsense, too.

addition: I wanted to tell John that he was becoming deranged to his face, while I was still in Spain, but it simply was not safe for me to do so. He turned my life into a living hell. He emotionally and psychologically tortured me. I was having constant panic attacks, which I told him about, and my hair was falling out. I could not tell anyone what he was doing to me because everyone who came to see him was one of his followers. The only people he allows to come to see him are his followers. He has no "social friends", as he calls them. The only people he allows near him are his followers. Either you are one of his minions, or you are "rubble", remember? And he feels free to emotionally and psychologically brutalize his followers, as well. I have seen him do it. He seduces/brutalizes. That is his M.O. I was emotionally, psychologically and physically isolated, and at his mercy. It was like being in a cult. He even forbade me the use of his car when he felt like it. First, he turned me into an emotional/psychological wreck, and then he forbade me to use his car. And he used the emotional/psychological state he induced in me to keep me even more isolated from people than I already was. And so I spun deeper and deeper down, inside myself. And then I started to fight. One night, I got drunk, in public, and made a scene and started to fight for my sanity. And it was the best thing I did for myself since meeting John Lash.

I am so sorry for dumping on you people, but I have kept all of this to myself for months and months and months, and I could not bear it any more. I am not doing this for John Lash. I am not doing this to get his attention. I do not care if he sees this or not. I am doing it because I simply cannot keep it inside any longer. He betrayed me. He seduced me into falling in love with him, and then he betrayed me. I care not one whit about his relationships with other women. What I care about is that I totally opened my psyche to him, and when I let him in, he ravaged me. Subtly, gradually, at first. And then more and more nakedly and brutally, but always with just enough tenderness to keep me hooked, because I wanted so badly to believe that he loved me. I wanted so badly to believe in his goodness. He was my teacher. He was my guide. He was my terton. He was my nagual. I loved him, in part, because he gave us of The Story of Sophia. And he used his position as my teacher and my guide, my terton and my nagual to enter my psyche and ravage the most tender, vulnerable places in my inner being. He said to me one time, "You are my whore " Watch Night of the Hunter, with Robert Mitchum and Shelley Winters. Watch how the "preacher" gains control over the character played by Shelly Winters. Watch how he traps her with her need to believe in his love and goodness. I was his "whore" because unbeknownst to myself, I was pimping the Story of Sophia for him to other people, like the Shelley Winters character pimps for her "preacher" husband.
    Last edited by Selkie; 7th March 2015 at 11:53.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

3(C)+me (21st February 2015), arwen (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Chester (9th March 2016), Gardener (24th February 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd February 2015), Julian (22nd February 2015), Mark (12th April 2015), Mercedes (10th April 2015), OopsWrongPlanet? (15th February 2020), pabranno (27th February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (21st February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015), Sophocles (10th April 2015), The Alley Cat (14th July 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2015)

3. Link to Post #182
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I think the days of putting one's trust into another person, no matter what they say, hopefully is going by the wayside. People need to trust in themselves. How can anyone truly know what is in the heart of another. Individuals who say they are doing something for the good of mankind using dark means while all the while not realizing they are being used as patsies they are the most dangerous. Never really could get a firm grip on what he was into because he would say one thing and then after that something else that was a total disconnect from his previous comments. Now I know why.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

arwen (21st February 2015), Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (21st February 2015), Selkie (21st February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2015)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

But love is based on trust. If you do not trust someone, you cannot love them. I do not want to spend the rest of my life not-trusting and so being unable to love again. But now I have John Lash as my murky example of what love is not, and how a man behaves when he is not-loving a woman, but merely seducing her.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (21st February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015), ThePythonicCow (21st February 2015)

7. Link to Post #184
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    But love is based on trust. If you do not trust someone, you cannot love them. I do not want to spend the rest of my life not-trusting and so being unable to love again. But now I have John Lash as my murky example of what love is not, and how a man behaves when he is not-loving a woman, but merely seducing her.
    My friend I beg to differ but in a respectful way. Trust, in my opinion must be earned. And even then you really do not know what one does out of ones sight. I can only know my own motivations and intentions and sometimes that is not even clear to me. I can love someone but know they are not trustworthy. I have a friend whom I love but who has some ongoing addictions that do influence her. I love this person but would never trust this person to be alone in my house. But this love does have it's limits and the question comes up for me is do I want to have a person who has some issues around honestly and integrity hanging around me and of course, the decision is usually no. But I do love this person and told this person, when you get yourself together and deal with your addictions then we can possibility renegotiate our friendship if that is what you want.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (22nd February 2015), Selkie (21st February 2015)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Thank you for your reply, cccme. Perhaps I should be more specific: I was referring to romantic love. I could not have a sexual/romantic relationship with a man I do not trust. I could not let a man that I do not trust have access to my body. Trust is how I am able to give myself to a man totally, without shyness or restraint.

John Lash seduced me into trusting him with a pretended beauty...an illusion of beauty. And when I was completely and thoroughly hooked, he started to let his mask slip. But I was so in love that I could not believe what I was seeing. I did not want to believe what I was seeing, until I could not hide it from myself any longer.

There are some terms that perhaps you do not know, which you might find useful. Do a search on betrayal bonding, trauma-bonding, love-bombing and cognitive dissonance. That should get you started toward understanding what I am talking about.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (22nd February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015), The Alley Cat (14th July 2015)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    I think the days of putting one's trust into another person, no matter what they say, hopefully is going by the wayside. People need to trust in themselves. How can anyone truly know what is in the heart of another. Individuals who say they are doing something for the good of mankind using dark means while all the while not realizing they are being used as patsies they are the most dangerous. Never really could get a firm grip on what he was into because he would say one thing and then after that something else that was a total disconnect from his previous comments. Now I know why.
    I really do think this nails the issue of out of date reverence given to any source that is not THE Source. I am sure that we each may have direct conversation with the Source and again it is in the reply above that we may TRUST ourselves and that this is meant to be personal and unique.

Initially I was quite taken with JLL's words. His behavior even from a distance with emails was a red flag BECAUSE it soon was apparent that He implied his connection with Sophia/Gaia is special and that his "way" (as Silkie called it) a cathechism. The fact that he could become outraged in emails at alternative viewpoints was a tell.

There are stories of others who have run into JLL personally with sad outcomes.
    I actually think the disappointment is evolutionary as it hands ones power back where it belongs to each of us.

However, for those with lack of SELF confidence and without direct experience to use as a gauge"

"Individuals who say they are doing something for the good of mankind using dark means while all the while not realizing they are being used as patsies they are the most dangerous."

Without a direct experience and depending only on concepts, dis-illusion with a GURU megalomaniac who is found to be insane COULD be used to doubt the Source exists.

When JLL is aligning with living backwards and giving the directive to act as manipulative sorcerers, he is a stupid small pitiable man IMO. What goes around comes around three times over. Pretending any one knows the big picture such as who should live and who should die is the Hubris of arrogant ignorance IMO.

Best wishes Silkie for your quick recovery of misplaced energy. Just say "KNOW" to belief in others power over your being (a riff on something about the US drug wars).
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd February 2015 at 00:02.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selene (22nd February 2015), Selkie (22nd February 2015), Sierra (22nd February 2015)

13. Link to Post #187
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your reply, cccme. Perhaps I should be more specific: I was referring to romantic love. I could not have a sexual/romantic relationship with a man I do not trust. I could not let a man that I do not trust have access to my body. Trust is how I am able to give myself to a man totally, without shyness or restraint.

John Lash seduced me into trusting him with a pretended beauty...an illusion of beauty. And when I was completely and thoroughly hooked, he started to let his mask slip. But I was so in love that I could not believe what I was seeing. I did not want to believe what I was seeing, until I could not hide it from myself any longer.

There are some terms that perhaps you do not know, which you might find useful. Do a search on betrayal bonding, trauma-bonding, love-bombing and cognitive dissonance. That should get you started toward understanding what I am talking about.
    Yes, I am aware of these things both in my past professional life and seeing this around me. The question is how long does a one watch a person for trustworthiness before they just make a leap of faith because sometimes it does come down to that. People marry all the time with this faith that things will work out and the other person will not become a drunk, or abusive, or a control freak. Every couple has a honeymoon period and then the question of sex comes that sometimes can influence people. I think that if this did happen to me would be thankful I got out in time and that it was a valuable learning experience. You now seem so much wiser and I hope the scars you have of this experience will not linger too long.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Thanks, Delight...just say KNOW. I like that.

But as to the subject of the catechism, Lash has an actual catechism that he wants people to memorize. I did not mean that as a metaphor. It is somewhere on Gaiaspora, I think, possibly in Nousletter #1. He came up with it while I was still in Spain. I was horrified by it, and I told him that I thought that a catechism is ridiculous. Nor is it the same as the Gnostic Catechism that is on Metahistory.org. The catechism I am referring to is a way to trap people into agreeing that everyone...EVERYONE...has to agree with him on the subject of conscience, and protection.

http://gaiaspora.org/nousletter1/

Wherever it is, you have to find it yourself. I am not going back through that mass of verbiage for anything!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Sierra (23rd February 2015)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

The question is how long does a one watch a person for trustworthiness before they just make a leap of faith because sometimes it does come down to that. People marry all the time with this faith that things will work out and the other person will not become a drunk, or abusive, or a control freak.
    Huh??? This is not some Joe Shmoe...some jerk in Smalltown, USA who does not know any better and can only harm his immediate family and friends. Lash is trying to get the world on board with him, and how he treated me...and it was much worse than I have let on...should serve as a grave warning to anyone thinking of trusting him with their spirituality and their life.

Minimize his behavior http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimisation_(psychology) if you want to, but I will have none of that, and neither should anyone else because of what Lash claims to be and what he claims he can do.

Btw, I can see that you are trying to help, and I do thank you for that, and for the well-wishes

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Sierra (23rd February 2015), The Alley Cat (14th July 2015)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

...he would say one thing and then after that something else that was a total disconnect from his previous comments. Now I know why.
    I have been looking for this quote all morning! Thank you so much for pointing this out about Lash!, because that is exactly how he was in my relationship with him. He would say one thing, like "...don't worry, there are lots of place to rent in the campo." and then a few sentences later, turn around and say exactly the opposite, as in, "...well, its really hard to find places to live in the campo.". In other words, worry! It was absolutely crazy-making

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind

and he did it all the time!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2015), Billy (23rd February 2015), Hervé (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Sierra (23rd February 2015), Sophocles (23rd February 2015), The Alley Cat (14th July 2015)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,739 times in 32,946 posts

...he would say one thing and then after that something else that was a total disconnect from his previous comments. Now I know why.
    I have been looking for this quote all morning! Thank you so much for pointing this out about Lash!, because that is exactly how he was in my relationship with him. He would say one thing, like "...don't worry, there are lots of place to rent in the campo." and then a few sentences later, turn around and say exactly the opposite, as in, "...well, its really hard to find places to live in the campo.". In other words, worry! It was absolutely crazy-making

It's a fast-track to neurosis (really). If you do that with a child (or a dog!) — i.e. reward, praise or punish inconsistently — the other's confidence and certainty (and stable behavior!) is gradually eroded right away.

Because they can never be sure what's going to come next, and the ground under their feet starts to feel less and less solid. Some manipulative people do that to those close to them very knowingly and deliberately.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd February 2015 at 12:11.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (23rd February 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd February 2015), JRS (23rd February 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (23rd February 2015), RunningDeer (23rd February 2015), Selkie (23rd February 2015), Sierra (23rd February 2015), Sophocles (23rd February 2015), The Alley Cat (14th July 2015), ulli (23rd February 2015)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It's a fast-track to neurosis (really). If you do that with a child (or a dog!) — i.e. reward, praise or punish inconsistently — the other's confidence and certainty (and stable behavior!) is gradually eroded right away.

Because they can never be sure what's going to come next, and the ground under their feet starts to feel less and less solid. Some manipulative people do that to those close to them very knowingly and deliberately.
    And that is exactly what happened...it eroded my self confidence and certainty down to nothing. And then he would harp on me that "...the problem with you, "Silkie", is that you have no self-confidence." . And no one knew what he was doing to me. It was all in private, covert, out of sight of his other followers who visited. Sometimes, though, he would stab me in the heart with a cruel, humiliating comment in public, like when he and I were in Ronda having lunch, and I would start to cry, in public. But because I didn't want to make a scene I learned to cry quietly, with just tears and no sound. And I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he knew exactly what he was doing to me. I knew it from the look on his face, because he would get a look of detached amusement on his face; subtle, but definitely there. He would show me this look of amusement deliberately, knowing that there was no way for me to call him on it. Knowing that my love, and my need to believe in him and his goodness would protect him. And knowing that even if I did call him on it, he would never admit it.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2015), Gardener (10th March 2015), Hervé (23rd February 2015)

25. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

This is what crazy-made looks like. Scroll down to just below the video for the poster's explanation of what is going on:

https://narcraiders.wordpress.com/20...-looks-like-2/

A warning: this video might be a trigger for some people. The agony in the woman's voice is very hard to listen to.
    Last edited by Selkie; 23rd February 2015 at 16:57.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

Gardener (24th February 2015), Hervé (23rd February 2015), Mark (12th April 2015)

27. Link to Post #194
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Hello Silkie! and thank you for your posts. This is most interesting, yet disturbing.

If you will humor me by answering a question? Perhaps I missed this in the thread, but what drew you to this man and to this group, and were there any red flags as the relationship evolved?

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Hello Silkie! and thank you for your posts. This is most interesting, yet disturbing.

If you will humor me by answering a question? Perhaps I missed this in the thread, but what drew you to this man and to this group, and were there any red flags as the relationship evolved?
    No offense meant, AriG, but I politely decline to humor you.

29. Link to Post #196
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Then I politely advise you that I will not entertain what you have to say as legitimate, as it appears that you are seeking sympathy and support, yet refusing to share the backstory (when, where and why.. only who). As dangerous and cult like as this individual appears to be (and personally I think he is an Agency trap), your posts are "streams of consciousness" and do not clearly identify your intent on illuminating and exposing this person, nor do they provide any legitimacy to the claim that he abused you. You had a choice. You always have a choice. Unfortunately, if psychopaths like this guy do rise to real power, they'll make the Controllers look like Girl Scouts. As for your current situation, it might help if you stopped focusing on what has gone wrong in life and start rebuilding a positive reality. That bitterness will only consume you. The psychopath doesn't care. He is immune. Snowstorms and pot stirring.... seem to go hand in hand... Nothing to see here folks... move along... in other words..... nothing to flush out here. Nice try.

30. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Then I politely advise you that I will not entertain what you have to say as legitimate, as it appears that you are seeking sympathy and support, yet refusing to share the backstory (when, where and why.. only who). As dangerous and cult like as this individual appears to be (and personally I think he is an Agency trap), your posts are "streams of consciousness" and do not clearly identify your intent on illuminating and exposing this person, nor do they provide any legitimacy to the claim that he abused you. You had a choice. You always have a choice. Unfortunately, if psychopaths like this guy do rise to real power, they'll make the Controllers look like Girl Scouts. As for your current situation, it might help if you stopped focusing on what has gone wrong in life and start rebuilding a positive reality. That bitterness will only consume you. The psychopath doesn't care. He is immune. Snowstorms and pot stirring.... seem to go hand in hand... Nothing to see here folks... move along... in other words..... nothing to flush out here. Nice try.
    When someone asks you to humor them, what they are doing is making is a covert demand.

hu·mor

/ˈ(h)yo͞omər/

verb

gerund or present participle: humoring

comply with the wishes of (someone) in order to keep them content, however unreasonable such wishes might be.
    "she was always humoring him to prevent trouble"

synonyms: indulge, accommodate, pander to, cater to, yield to, give way to, give in to, go along with;

Seeking sympathy and support? I am doing nothing of the kind. If I were, I would, indeed, tell you the back-story, which I am not going to do.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

The Alley Cat (14th July 2015)

32. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,406 times in 5,730 posts

This is what crazy-made looks like. Scroll down to just below the video for the poster's explanation of what is going on:

A warning: this video might be a trigger for some people. The agony in the woman's voice is very hard to listen to.
    The Kalika war party is supposed to support the emergence of Gaia/Sophia's dream? It is a response to the dis-respect of divine Feminine??? It wants to protect and honor by killing?

It may be run by a misogynist??
    Actually it reminds me of all the claims that evil makes for its self preservation... kind of like when the "witches" were killed for their own good.

I know that in the case of Silkie's intimate relationship with this particular "political leader", there is no point in taking sides AGAINST JLL. This is just not going to be proactive IMO. Taking sides in judgement for "wrongs" is just what keeps the spin going IMO.

But I have had crazy making relationships and KNOW that the "reasonable" one who is triggering others to blow up is OFTEN doing this with deep deliberation. I have seen it plenty of times in psychiatric hospitals as a nurse. I have had a BF like that kind of instigator. My mother did that AND father. This is common and multi-generational crazy making IMO of the NARCISSIST CULTURE.

It creates more of itself by replication.

Maybe we can extrapolate to a larger way of seeing how abuse plays out to be more subtle than we "see"??? and that no WAR party can right the boat???
    This means to me we just have to take proactive strategies on to be strong FEELING valued humans, whole (balanced male female) and aware AND stop being food for the ones who abuse.

Here is the underpinning of ignorance and denial of feeling and allowing this abuse to be normal in the video....

Quote Even though it was triggering, thank you for posting this valuable and vivid example of abuse. THIS IS what abuse looks like and it’s exactly why people can’t recognize it. The victim, in an attempt to self-protect, lashes out and ends up looking like the guilty party. But anyone with a heart can see she’s grieving and despairing. She had her heart set on something, it was taken away and she can’t even get any compassion from the man who is her husband. Her feelings are dismissed. When your feelings are dismissed your humanity is dismissed and negated.

Her melt down is obviously not the result of this one incident. This is the straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak.

I hope she, and everyone else who has ever experienced this, sees this video and recognizes covert abuse. THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.
    The way IMO to use this subtle tragedy of destruction IMO is to begin to understand subtle not so subtle ways YEARS and YEARS (lifetimes handed down??) covert mental and emotional abuse plays us. Leaders who are Narcissists take us into trouble, play us against our own interests. They look GLAMOROUS, BIGGER THAN LIFE. Beings who claim "I am special so LISTEN to me" often have us READY to LISTEN.

"If you treat someone like a celebrity, don't be surprised when you are treated just a fan"

This is a good chart IMO on male/female polarity attributes in and out of balance....
    Last edited by Delight; 23rd February 2015 at 17:47.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gardener (10th March 2015), Selene (24th February 2015), Selkie (23rd February 2015)

34. Link to Post #199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

When someone asks you to humor them, what they are doing is making is a covert demand.

hu·mor

/ˈ(h)yo͞omər/

verb

gerund or present participle: humoring

comply with the wishes of (someone) in order to keep them content, however unreasonable such wishes might be.
    "she was always humoring him to prevent trouble"

synonyms: indulge, accommodate, pander to, cater to, yield to, give way to, give in to, go along with;

Seeking sympathy and support? I am doing nothing of the kind. If I were, I would, indeed, tell you the back-story, which I am not going to do.
    Fair enough on "humor". My intent was not to publicly question you without knowing more. But now that its out there- What are you trying to accomplish if you are not seeking support (as many of your posts suggest). What's your motive in posting this information here?

35. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

The Kalika war party is supposed to support the emergence of Gaia/Sophia's dream? It is a response to the dis-respect of divine Feminine??? It wants to protect and honor by killing?

It may be run by a misogynist??
    Actually it reminds me of all the claims that evil makes for its self preservation... kind of like when the "witches" were killed for their own good.

I know that in the case of Silkie's intimate relationship with this particular "political leader", there is no point in taking sides AGAINST JLL. This is just not going to be proactive IMO. Taking sides in judgement for "wrongs" is just what keeps the spin going IMO.

But I have had crazy making relationships and KNOW that the "reasonable" one who is triggering others to blow up is OFTEN doing this with deep deliberation. I have seen it plenty of times in psychiatric hospitals as a nurse. I have had a BF like that kind of instigator. My mother did that AND father. This is common and multi-generational crazy making IMO of the NARCISSIST CULTURE.

It creates more of itself by replication.

Maybe we can extrapolate to a larger way of seeing how abuse plays out to be more subtle than we "see"??? and that no WAR party can right the boat???
    This means to me we just have to take proactive strategies on to be strong FEELING valued humans, whole (balanced male female) and aware AND stop being food for the ones who abuse.

Here is the underpinning of ignorance and denial of feeling and allowing this abuse to be normal in the video....

Quote Even though it was triggering, thank you for posting this valuable and vivid example of abuse. THIS IS what abuse looks like and it’s exactly why people can’t recognize it. The victim, in an attempt to self-protect, lashes out and ends up looking like the guilty party. But anyone with a heart can see she’s grieving and despairing. She had her heart set on something, it was taken away and she can’t even get any compassion from the man who is her husband. Her feelings are dismissed. When your feelings are dismissed your humanity is dismissed and negated.

Her melt down is obviously not the result of this one incident. This is the straw that broke the camel’s back, so to speak.

I hope she, and everyone else who has ever experienced this, sees this video and recognizes covert abuse. THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.
    The way IMO to use this subtle tragedy of destruction IMO is to begin to understand subtle not so subtle ways YEARS and YEARS (lifetimes handed down??) covert mental and emotional abuse plays us. Leaders who are Narcissists take us into trouble, play us against our own interests. They look GLAMOROUS, BIGGER THAN LIFE. Beings who claim "I am special so LISTEN to me" often have us READY to LISTEN.

"If you treat someone like a celebrity, don't be surprised when you are treated just a fan"

This is a good chart IMO on male/female polarity attributes in and out of balance....
    Thank you, Delight, for this post.

p.s. I have put my experiences out there. People are free to learn from them, or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast