+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: John Lash's Kalika war party

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: John Lash's Kalika war party

Quote The justice system isn't all bad, if the participants can remain free from corrupting influences.
    The relationship it is based on is one of control, not personal responsibility. Just because some good comes despite that does not mean we will be able to change it into something empowering to humanity, imo. It is rooted in lies, a paradigm that keeps us enslaved. We can hope for a better form of slavery, at best.

It is the institutionalization of a favored American parenting method, the old "BECAUSE I SAID SO" authority game. Not trusting us kiddies with any of our own power (responsibility). I understand it is hard to imagine anything different, but I'm hellbent on trying....

Quote All culprits look for redemption, if society can only offer it.
    ....ah, there's the rub, idn't it?? John Lash disagrees, depending on my mood, I'm inclined to as well. Are there actually those that are "irredeemable", in the sense that they need to feed off of our emotional energy--making that "good" for them...as it sustains them? That need to be "healed" like an invading pathogen in our meatbag?

Is this "them" really an external critter, as the JL camp postulates? Or is it just the "dark side" of 'human nature', as the hard-core "go-within-ers" will have you believe?

Like I said: I dunno...depends on my mood. It has seemed to me that Lash was on to something here. And it must have occured to them, too....just like every other institiution originally intended to aid humanity (like courts and justice systems), one subtle twist is all it takes to change the path from something that helps us to steering into an unseen trap, patting ourselves on the back on the way into the mouth of the crocodile...

But until I'm sure, I err on the side of NOT KILLING, of keeping violence the last resort. All is not lost...for humanity....yet. I believe someday we can make it true: what if there was a war no one showed up for? That’s the starting point I spend my energy trying to figure out how to create…
    Last edited by donk; 6th January 2015 at 15:14.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Quote yeap, thats the way Donk, justice is futile?
    Not futile...it's an ideal, something to work toward...to live for.

We often confuse such concepts with "rights"...a concept I believe is an intentional mind-f*ck

In my reality, what we call rights are actually privledges those of us more fortunate have the luxury of controlling, to greater or lesser extents. Understanding this would go a long way in empowering "the masses".

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by donk (here)
    Quote yeap, thats the way Donk, justice is futile?
    It's an ideal, something to work toward...to live for.

We often confuse such concepts with "rights"...a concept I believe is an intentional mind-f*ck

In my reality, what we call rights are actually privledges those of us more fortunate have the luxury of controlling, to greater or lesser extents. Understanding this would go a long way in empowering "the masses".
    I totally do see your point in your last few posts....I hope you see mine; at least with some hope. That's really why I even consider what I said a possibility, as I am a person who does hold on to hope, even though it does seem quite hopeless....

6000 yrs or so of a skipping record of blood and guts, mass slaughter and downright evil does make it look like basic human nature.....but, it does also start with a few arrogant power hungry people and escalates in to a massive enslavement, then wars.....for the majority though, most just want simple peaceful lives and to avoid being slaughtered or to be the one slaughtering.

It really is a sad situation, and has been for thousands of yrs when it comes to this destructive side of human behavior...

Because of this behavior we do need some form of rules and accountability, some form of justice system just to somehow try to restrict ourselves from behaving this way.......
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 6th January 2015 at 15:26.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bingo (6th January 2015), donk (6th January 2015), Nasu (7th January 2015), RUSirius (6th January 2015), ulli (6th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

IMO, justice (and the rest of our “god-given rights”) are actually luxuries of being higher on Maslow’s (very real, accurate) hierarchy of needs than the survival level.

The fact that those closer to the “actualization” peak have manipulated the arrangement of living for humanity so that most are struggling at the bottom survival level makes such concepts as relative as good & evil.

As long as there’s hierarchies (inequality), it’s fallacy to speak of “rights”. Those “above” on the pyramid have the MEANS to determine the “rights” of those “below”.

The attraction (for me) to the Sophianic myth is that idea that we were given a true, basic equality in that we are all creations of greater whole (like renal cells to a kidney, or maybe a kidney to a mammal?). That we were given great power, and the responsibility that comes with it…in a grand social experiment where it appears a “capstone” of self-serving individuals warped it to their vision.

And what this discussion does is reveals a divide, one that needs to be reconciled with truth for us to have solid footing going forward. The two camps are those that believe those “individuals” are driven by a “human” characteristic, the shadow in our souls…and those that believe greed/selfishness/competition is a completely anti-human, totally alien parasitic idea.

Ulli mentions pendulums, I am certainly one on this issue—depedning on my most recent experience. I try to work this out in every single interaction I have in my real life (and obviously all my nonsense here)…and I imagine they are both right…that we have to determine where the pendulum is relative our now experiences.

JL has obviously founded a camp he is comfortable with, and taking full responsibility, walking his walk. It looks like extremism from the outside looking in, looks sound, unstoppable and fool-proof from the inside. It is in a lot of ways pioneering, cutting-edge…while at the same time as old and tires as war itself.

If we can find balance, we can find a way. We need to do it through loving detachment of the issues. Being critical of the parts that resonate while being open to the parts that don’t. Accepting that we are all flawed individuals hooked on one lie or another, so need to let go of that…and approach everything with the possibility of finding something new(er) in it.

In the end, it feels like truth will emerge…in one way or another. Seems like it always does….

6. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

IMO, justice (and the rest of our “god-given rights”) are actually luxuries of being higher on Maslow’s (very real, accurate) hierarchy of needs than the survival level.

The fact that those closer to the “actualization” peak have manipulated the arrangement of living for humanity so that most are struggling at the bottom survival level makes such concepts as relative as good & evil.

As long as there’s hierarchies (inequality), it’s fallacy to speak of “rights”. Those “above” on the pyramid have the MEANS to determine the “rights” of those “below”.

The attraction (for me) to the Sophianic myth is that idea that we were given a true, basic equality in that we are all creations of greater whole (like renal cells to a kidney, or maybe a kidney to a mammal?). That we were given great power, and the responsibility that comes with it…in a grand social experiment where it appears a “capstone” of self-serving individuals warped it to their vision.

And what this discussion does is reveals a divide, one that needs to be reconciled with truth for us to have solid footing going forward. The two camps are those that believe those “individuals” are driven by a “human” characteristic, the shadow in our souls…and those that believe greed/selfishness/competition is a completely anti-human, totally alien parasitic idea.

Ulli mentions pendulums, I am certainly one on this issue—depedning on my most recent experience. I try to work this out in every single interaction I have in my real life (and obviously all my nonsense here)…and I imagine they are both right…that we have to determine where the pendulum is relative our now experiences.

JL has obviously founded a camp he is comfortable with, and taking full responsibility, walking his walk. It looks like extremism from the outside looking in, looks sound, unstoppable and fool-proof from the inside. It is in a lot of ways pioneering, cutting-edge…while at the same time as old and tires as war itself.

If we can find balance, we can find a way. We need to do it through loving detachment of the issues. Being critical of the parts that resonate while being open to the parts that don’t. Accepting that we are all flawed individuals hooked on one lie or another, so need to let go of that…and approach everything with the possibility of finding something new(er) in it.

In the end, it feels like truth will emerge…in one way or another. Seems like it always does….
    Two things.... the reason we are talking about JLL and the Kalika war party is because JLL is presenting a perspective that we are seemingly asked to join (or decline).
    Of course this makes a dichotomy and from nature's wisdom entirely false. There are many assumptions that are the back story to the offer and a BIG LIE IMO that when dispelled will create the thinking from to a new experience on earth. The whole model JLL presents is imposing man's ignorant behavior on divine reality IMO.

1. IMO, one Big Ass-umption is that something terribly wrong and unjust must be "corrected" socially at the level of the present "civilization". IMO the assumption stick to that is "OR else" (because only something absolutely chillingly horrible would call for so drastic a measure). There is no faith in the future without "warriors". This is the problem in the problem, reaction, solution chain.

2. The "problem, reaction, solution" chain is IMO a part of the matrix technosphere and leaves "man" in control. Nature actually displays a cycle of experience of full faith that is highly inclusive of seemingly bad (if one cannot see the whole picture) but necessary phases. Examples: like death of a seed to become a pant. The death of leaves on trees to become soil. The winter when everything appears dead but as we know is not death but regeneration.

JLL predicates everything on his exclusive interaction with GAIA. This is absurd humor and the joke is on him IMO. This GAIAN reality is so good, so responsive, so able to change and heal, so intelligent and so full of wonder that IMO if JLL spent a 10th of his energy on a focus on the true and in praise, he would be healed of his grief.

IMO, the biggest break off we must face is the one with the intellectually designed technosphere and all the stupidity we have accumulated by beliefs based on artifice.

There are so many original (as in origin as in GAIA/Sophia) knowers like (just a few) "Victor Schauberger, Viktor Grebennikov, Luther Burbank, George Washington Carver.

And when did we ever have access to so much knowledge of these great communicators with Gaia/Sophia's truth until the present internet (through which JLL communicates) and the opportunity to communicate truth (as in PA's forum) and encourage new systems and love what is possible? It is NOW.

Is evil real? Evil is Live backwards.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th January 2015 at 16:25.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

3(C)+me (6th January 2015), Bingo (6th January 2015), donk (6th January 2015), PurpleLama (6th January 2015), RUSirius (6th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

I'm not sure I understand your "two things", Maggie?

And I know I don't understand that last sentence

I agree with what I can make out of your post...but I feel like I'm definitely missing something...

9. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

There's one division you have to be clear on, where we may all find common ground: either there's free will and YOU're acting on it, or not.

Free will trumps entitlement, makes a lie of the concept of "rights" (definitely) and "good and evil" (maybe, except in a relativistic way).

Free will means whatever a conscious being chooses is "good". It throws entitlement out the window. It makes information (truth) into power

10. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

I mean, the way I see it: JL believes that there are beings that are an byproduct of the process of our creation, that they are anomalous in that they impose upon our free will. He has decided that the universe told him that in the social experiment that he exists in that these entities need to be erased.

I liken it to a lab, where clorax is used to sterilized the testing table. The table being the petri dish for beings like us to thrive. He supposes that ideally it should be done (us living a life, playing it out in these meatbags on that petri dish) without interference of these “things”.

It gets touchy, as he equates the “things” that need to be bleached out is races or religions or mindsets…all of which we have different emotional attachments to. He has a specific subset of existence, that some of us value…and take offense at what we see as callously dismissing any value of their being within our existence.

So the reality is we are molecules in the clorax. His clorax recipe uses specific ingredients to target specific items he perceives as pathogenic toward the experiment as he believes it will play out.

We get all bent on our own various emotional attachments to different parts the experiment, and our own beliefs about it’s original intent.

That’s why “truth” of our origins is so important. That’s why being flexible about your beliefs is vital. Whenever you decide YOUR IDEA of the way this is supposed play out is realized, it necessarily imposes on the free will of every other free will being with awareness of your projection.

The projecter (ideally) doesn’t give a rat’s @ss what you think about it, not if they know they are right.

Maybe someone’s gotta be right some day? Maybe everyone’s always right, every day?

All I know, is that it probably ain’t exactly as you (or he, or I) perceive it to be…

11. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

I'm not sure I understand your "two things", Maggie?

And I know I don't understand that last sentence

I agree with what I can make out of your post...but I feel like I'm definitely missing something...
    I may be obscure? I hope it's Ok to try to rephrase and elaborate with my opinion (I have one too hehe).

1. There is an assumption that something about "what is happening" is terribly wrong and needs a drastic solution of direct and violent intervention. I do not know that this is the case from a "bigger picture" of our whole experience on earth. I do agree we went down a very hard road full of suffering. the experience of "mind" creating an artificial reality and preferring its artifice of hierarchy and "power over" looks unpleasant to me. BUT, what has separated and distorted offers a contrast to what feels "good and whole". IMO the correction is about claiming our natural opportunity to return to the "Law of Life"The consequences of a path leading to a cul de sac reveals how much we might desire a radical change?

2. David Icke states there is a matrix ( I would call it the 3D landscape that may indeed and I think IS holographic projecton but "lawful"??). This original matrix was Hacked by mind itself (free will) to create an artificial technosphere we call civilization. Managing with "problem reaction solution" to what is accepted as real is not addressing how to resume the possible original intention of the matrix (as a place to learn maybe from the natural law and gift of Sophia/Gaia where always cycling abundance and ever refreshing change teaches us the truth)? Is this "wrong" that we went this way? Free will of our consiousness learning by choosing?

Life is experienced backwards sometimes, carts before horses and all that .....evil to make a horse push a cart but just that? Is the archon a byproduct of negation of the original intention and so is "ours" and that includes that we are "In Gaia" so the intention possibilities of trial and error may be also her's as well. the story was of "unintended consequences" of an Aeon who did not include her polarity male partner and impetuously plunged to the dense spiral arm of the galaxy where earth appeared....

The lovely aspect of mind IMO is that we create metaphor and the story. JLL interprets his understanding of metaphor. And we make meaning and we we are all involved in experimental/experiential life evolving IMO.
    Last edited by Delight; 6th January 2015 at 17:53.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

donk (6th January 2015), giovonni (7th January 2015), RUSirius (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Sorry, this Kalika Warparty sounds like it's inciting people to do these things. Decentralized meaning no one's in charge. So, no one can be blamed except the one committing the crimes....

I'm going to pass on this one....

14. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Thinking fractally…any negative thought is an “archon”, in the sense that JL describes them. An unintended byproduct that real humans (like me!!) feel the need to “clean up”. Just that dynamic perpetuates a sort of loop, perhaps an endless cycle? So it seems.

So we each do our part to make our own little piece of it as much in the vision of what we want, as whatever it is that we actually are find the capacity to actually do.

In the context of this discussion, JL exists in a reality where some free will beings have figured it out and hidden it from most of us, so that they can experience the bending of others’ wills.

The more I think about this whole perception, the more “fence sitter” nags at my ego. There’s a compulsion, I like to feel is not my own, to choose a side, to find what’s right.

I think what I’m finding is understanding the nature of the fence is more important. That perhaps dismantling it in a way least destructive to the most of our kind is a path I’d like to take. I feel this a closer metaphor than what I was working on…which was to be the molecules of the Clorox transmuting those around me to be less toxic and more focused on only the true root pathogens within the semi-closed realm of the experiment.

I was definitely taking JL into the metaphor that he is doing that--trying to change a portion of the “un-natural” gaian antibodies into a weapon aimed his targets in a mission to cleanse the table…so I understand the revulsion to the concept…taken to the extreme and misguide even by the slightest degree and it looks like genocide.

But if I understand correctly, this is HIS second experiment. He has something going that I didn’t really buy into…I could never really stay with it enough to understand. I guess he abandoned that? Understanding what he learned from that may shed light and context on his direction.

I guess the most important idea I feel necessary to emphasize is that it is easy to see his perspective as militant and ignorant, but my understanding of his journey feels that is a disservice, and I am trying to give the benefit of doubt—see it from a slightly different angle…much like I feel arucaria does in the beginning of his lovely post

15. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Don't mean to hog the thread with my bloviating...just trying to hash out some ideas the discussion triggers in me....it's really neat how it was sort of a platform that emerged for thoughts I was already having--like a real life example of "truth emerging". Of course...any time I start thinking I'm learnin some truth, I get all Admiral Ackbary:

so i'll shut up here for a bit and reflect....

16. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

I appreciate all the discussion. I received a sweet poem in an email. I know Gaia/Sophia is a great being. But each of us I do believe are great beings and we are here together for an amazing adventure. Thanks for the sharing here.....

Quote We Begin Again

At night we came
    eyes alight with the memory
    of the Origin,
    holding lanterns
    that only we could see.
    trails of stardust
    releasing from our field
    as we came upon the earth.

“what is it, little planet?
    what wants have you?
    why is it
    you have called us here?”

and the earth answered,

“I have made you a Home.
    here you are welcomed,
    here you are free.
    this is the place
    you have longed for.”

so we encased ourselves
    molecule by molecule,
    miracle by miracle,
    magically and effortlessly,
    into human flesh.

we breathed…and the planet took life.
    we opened our eyes…and the sun rose in the sky.
    we laughed…and the music came
    bringing song to bird and bee
    and wind and river
    and fairy wings
    and the whispered words
    of the Beloved
    on pillows in the dark.

we danced…and they came forth
    birthed from the glory
    in our fingertips
    those who swim and those who fly,
    those who reach roots deep into the earth
    and give us breath,
    those who hold the keys of magic
    that only the little ones see,
    those who pad about on furred feet
    in the stillness of the forest–

and we saw that it was good.

with one more bit
    of monumental magic
    (and a tiny trick of the light)
    we stirred the stardust
    into many forms,

that grew and gathered
    and danced and played
    and created and conquered
    and loved and built
    and wandered and dreamed
    and laughed and cooked
    and lived and died
    all of them
    calling…calling…calling…

“where are you?”

and the noise was great,
    the chaos immense,
    the earth rolled and stirred
    and groaned and stretched
    and then

a great hush.

everything stopped.

in that stillness
    You gave the signal.

and the stardust flowed
    from our fingers again
    like a great river

all was new.

tomorrow
    we begin again.

and all they will remember

is the magic. Kathleen Neff

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

donk (6th January 2015), Gardener (6th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), RUSirius (7th January 2015), Sean (6th January 2015), william r sanford72 (6th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

I remember hearing JL on some radio program maybe 3 years ago, he was talking about sexuality and how one can use it for raising one's consciousness. But then he said something that kind of struck me as odd. He said he watches pornography often and he thinks this is useful in ones spiritual practice. I'm like WTF? My view was that this kind of thing was pretty soulless. But lash has always had sex on the mind I am wondering if this has anything to do with this said party he is wanting to get going. Someone should start a thread about sex, addiction and sexuality that would be a good place to start a much needed discussion.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

donk (6th January 2015), Elainie (12th March 2015), RUSirius (7th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    I remember hearing JL on some radio program maybe 3 years ago, he was talking about sexuality and how one can use it for raising one's consciousness. But then he said something that kind of struck me as odd. He said he watches pornography often and he thinks this is useful in ones spiritual practice. I'm like WTF? My view was that this kind of thing was pretty soulless. But lash has always had sex on the mind I am wondering if this has anything to do with this said party he is wanting to get going. Someone should start a thread about sex, addiction and sexuality that would be a good place to start a much needed discussion.
    Yeah, I can see a group of people who never seen much more than a nine to five job and a few walmarts becoming "warriors', watching a bunch of porno and doing a few magic spells....and then arming up with a shotgun and pistol or two to go fight the enemy who has the highest tech weapons known to man expecting to change the world! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

RUSirius (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    That IS weird..sigh. This guy's a lunatic, isn't he?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

donk (7th January 2015), Gardener (6th January 2015), RUSirius (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Very funny silentfeathers. I can just hear them now "Yeah, now I can have all the sex I want with strangers and it's for a good cause"..and "I am raising my vibration plus I am getting rid of the enemy, who's next". (thanks for the laugh).
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 6th January 2015 at 22:12.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

RUSirius (7th January 2015), SilentFeathers (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

I guess it will double as intense warrior/nudist colony, these guys don't laugh much, they are very serious. But seriously, what is important, IMHO, is Gaia/Sophia, I cant personally prove its truth on paper, but there are connections I recognize in the story which I can apply to my own thoughts and experiences years before I every came across Her story. Whatever conclusions he starts to draw after Her story are not the important part of the story, and are his own "projects", the after story is not his strength its his own action plan after the story. I would be willing to bet JL has his own struggles like us all, and could be intense and complex. I also personally think that if he is able to build a warrior tribe, they probably shouldn't be the guys making the tough decisions, possibly need proper good human diplomacy first, if that doesn't work, bring on the sex crazed warrior people.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Bingo (7th January 2015), donk (7th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), SilentFeathers (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

The idea of holding on to John's rendition of Sophia's story and his info on the archons is enough for me now. He deserves a lot of credit for this important offering, and no one tells it better, imo. We're free to let go of the rest. His solution is off for several reasons, not the least of which is ineffectiveness. A waste of time better spent taking responsibility for our own behavior and stopping the dynamics we are contributing to.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bingo For This Post:

donk (7th January 2015), giovonni (7th January 2015), heyokah (10th January 2015), MikeW (10th January 2015), RUSirius (8th January 2015), william r sanford72 (8th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

I tripped over this one. I see it in just the opposite way. As long as there are hierarchies (inequalities), it will be necessary to speak of rights. Those oppressed by the inequalities will be the ones to desire equal rights. If you can do away with the hierarchies and the inequalities, then there is no need for anyone to speak of rights.

Free will means whatever a conscious being chooses is "good".
    Lost me here too. I thought free will is the freedom to choose. Although everyone appears to have the freedom to choose, not everyone chooses what others consider "good". I'm not even convinced that the person choosing always thinks his choice is "good" from his own perspective.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast