+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photograph of Anunnaki? Non dead non living body found in Iran

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Default Photograph of Anunnaki? Non dead non living body found in Iran

In his 03-01-2015 interview the Ambassador of the Red Dragon Family shows three images of ancient artefacts. He claims that the we see an image of an Anunnaki, his coffin and some other artefacts that are owned by the Red Dragon Family.

THE PHOENIX RISES OVER BEJING ~ POPE SAYS, SLAVES NO MORE!

The images are shown starting from 14:00.

I wondered why these images looked like screenshots from a rather old and bad copy of a VHS tape. If the family owns these artefacts it should be possible to take photographs which much better resolution. Nobody would use a VHS recorder these days to document such an important thing.

So I was curious about the origin of these screenshots. With help of Google Chrome's image search I found some Russian Websites that are pointing to a version of that video which seems to be the source of the screenshots. The video can be found in this vk.com blog entry:

https://vk.com/wall10894398_662

The vk.com user "Miguel Angelo" from Tallinn has posted it on Jan 26, 2014 at 10:15 am. The title says: "Гробница мага Яромира, 12000 лет" which translates with the help of Google into "Tomb of magician Jaromir 12,000 years".
    The blog posts cites a paper written by Valery-Alexeevich Chudinov together with some more screen shots and even better images.
    The site states, Chudinov is an expert in deciphering the Slavic syllabic and alphabetic writing. So the short text (posted on the vk.com blog) is about deciphering the name of the person from symbols and letters at the coffin.

The video is a bad digital copy (block artefacts because of missing data bytes) of clips from a VHS video that was also compressed with a very bad quality factor, as it was usual in the early days of youtube. So I suppose it is not a copy from the orginal makers of this video, but from an internet source.
    The photographs have a better quality (which is strange).

Fig. 2. How the magician Rodamir looked in spring 2008

Fig. 16. Touching the body of Rodamir

Fig. 18. Chest of Rodamir with hands up, chest hair has grown

The original source of the images is another longer paper from the site of the author: Valery-Alexeevich Chudinov, "Rodamir alive", http://www.runitsa.ru/publications/820/, published the same day (26.01.2014)
    The paper also shows some more images of the coffin.

If there is anybody at the ProjectAvalon Forum who speaks Russian I would be very thankfull for a better translation of this paper.
    This paper could confirm or disprove what the Ambassador said. In both cases this will help to get closer to the truth.

So far I get this from the middle part of the paper:
    "On the territory of Iran (formerly Persia, even earlier Perunova Rus), friendly towards Russia people found artifacts that can completely change the present understanding of the history, culture and technology of our ancestors, the ancient Russov and create conditions for the unification of all Slavs under the "one historical flag." The above-mentioned artifacts discovered by accident, when building a house. The builders found an underground mausoleum built 10-12 thousand years ago, with three sarcophagi. (later corrected to be about 850 years old) The first five books made of the skin of animals. Second with no analogue control system and psychophysical protection mausoleum. The third with the imperishable (sleeping) body of the greatest in the history of mankind spiritual Hierarchy, the greatest in the history of the priest with Slavic features.
    As it turned out, the person is not a mummy, and sleeps in a deep sleep anabiosis. A person can wake up and make contact. Telepathic contact with it already installed, his name Rodomir. He waits to be awakened and ready to assist our civilization in addressing crucial issues in anticipation of large terrestrial cataclysms. One of Moscow's most famous mediums warned that if people with bad intentions look at the sleeping man - they may die. Later, it just happened. Two out of three workers who entered the mausoleum, and that seems to have bad intentions, incomprehensible to the people around way died on the spot, and the third is in a deep coma and raves, said that they were attacked by a huge snake.

Information about the place is kept in strict confidence. Point of books contain information not only about the culture and the past of the peoples of the earth, but also the technologies used by our ancestors. Not far from the location of the sarcophagi an underground city with lots of books has been found. [...]

These are rather spectacular claims. Of course it may be possible that the Dragon Familiy bought these artefacts in the years after 2008.

--= post updates =--
    • Also I noticed, that the ambassador showed one image of the coffin, that is not published in the other papers from Chudinov. So the ambassador must have had access to a longer version of the video.
      And I also conclude that he has more material on this artifact as can be extracted from the articles of Chudinov. Google image search can not find another copy of the coffin screenshot across the internet that was presented by the ambassador.
    • To me the video quality looks much older than 2008.
    • Possibly Miguel Angelo (which seems to be a pseudonym) and Valery-Alexeevich Chudinov are the same person. I would expect that the author of the article with the screenshots also owns the video, and not some random blogger. This video was published only under the Miguel Angelo account and not elsewhere in the web.
    Last edited by Olaf; 4th January 2015 at 17:42.

2. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

animovado (29th December 2016), astridmari (4th January 2015), Axman (3rd January 2015), Baby Steps (5th January 2015), Billy (4th January 2015), birddog (4th January 2015), Cara (29th January 2015), Cidersomerset (3rd January 2015), CurEus (4th January 2015), cursichella1 (4th January 2015), DeDukshyn (3rd January 2015), Deega (3rd January 2015), ElfeMya (4th January 2015), gaiagirl (4th January 2015), ghostrider (3rd January 2015), halffull (4th January 2015), justntime2learn (4th January 2015), kersley (4th January 2015), mab777 (8th January 2015), Matisse (3rd January 2015), Matt P (3rd January 2015), mbilze (4th January 2015), mosquito (4th January 2015), mountain_jim (4th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (3rd January 2015), Nat_Lee (4th January 2015), Pilgrim (10th January 2015), poetbil (4th January 2015), Pweeky (3rd January 2015), Referee (3rd January 2015), sandy (3rd January 2015), sunflower (4th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (3rd January 2015), Ultima Thule (5th January 2015), william r sanford72 (3rd January 2015), yelik (4th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Photograph of Anunnaki? Non dead non living body found in Iran

Goodness Gracious! i need to follow this one..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pweeky For This Post:

birddog (4th January 2015), ElfeMya (4th January 2015), Nat_Lee (4th January 2015), sandy (3rd January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I don't mean to be disrespectful in any way but the beard and mustache on the sleeping Rodamir look so fake and hokey that I find it difficult to get past it to evaluate anything else about the info.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2015), binemaya (4th January 2015), birddog (4th January 2015), DeDukshyn (3rd January 2015), East Sun (4th January 2015), Fellow Aspirant (4th January 2015), gardener2 (3rd January 2015), Matisse (3rd January 2015), Midnight Rambler (4th January 2015), Nasu (4th January 2015), Nat_Lee (4th January 2015), outerheaven (4th January 2015), sandy (3rd January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (4th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I don't mean to be disrespectful in any way but the beard and mustache on the sleeping Rodamir look so fake and hokey that I find it difficult to get past it to evaluate anything else about the info.
    Then you will never know for sure ...

I agree - it all seems a tad ridiculous, but one can't dismiss it completely because they don't like the look of the hair (to me it does look like real hair, whether that hair is his or whether he isn't some hairy dude posing for a picture might also be good questions - the hair looks freshly shampooed - would this be the case?).

That said I won't be spending my time researching this, but might take a look if more evidence for / against shows up. Believe nothing, consider Everything
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd January 2015 at 21:49.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2015), Billy (4th January 2015), birddog (4th January 2015), Matisse (3rd January 2015), Nat_Lee (4th January 2015), sandy (3rd January 2015), TraineeHuman (4th January 2015), yelik (4th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

what is strange is , with all the pictures and videos on the web , this is the first time I've ever seen these photos ... me the internet junkie , if these were out there I would have found them long ago ... who knows they could be real ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

birddog (4th January 2015), bluestflame (4th January 2015), bodhii71 (4th January 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd January 2015), naste.de.lumina (4th January 2015), Nat_Lee (4th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Wake the lazy b@$tard up, there's a lot of bad sh!t going down!

Is that a gold spray-painted couch cushion on the left?

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

In the interview he refers to the sleeping body of Rodamir as a giant, the picture with the finger touching the body would suggest otherwise.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2015), Becky (4th January 2015), DeDukshyn (4th January 2015), Gerald Paris (4th January 2015), kersley (4th January 2015), mosquito (4th January 2015), Nat_Lee (4th January 2015), Olaf (4th January 2015), seko (5th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

There is something very strange about the Vatican set--up as it stands at this time.
    Traditionally, there is the Pope (White pope) so called, and the Black pope, who is the (General) head of the Jesuits. General, as in an army because that is what they are, an army. He is the head of all Jesuits, as I have been led to believe. I have no reason to doubt that.

What is strange is that never before has there been a Jesuit 'posing' as the white Pope. Jesuits traditionally dressed in black but not this current Jesuit 'pope.'
    I have a sneaking suspicion that he is an imposter. Can I prove it? Of course not.
    Pope Ratzinger is the Pope, except that he went/was sent into hiding.

A Black pope/Jesuit was suspected of trying to assassinate the White Pope not too long ago ( I will not give any names.

Pope Francis -- what can I say -- puts on a great front and that's what he's good at.
    I'm not accusing him of anything, but I, speaking for myself only, do not trust him.

He may have the best of intentions and I hope he does.

I had a very strict Catholic up--bringing but left a long time ago. I say that just for the record so I'm not accused of being anti--Catholic.

There is a prophesy from a long time ago that points to the current Pope being the last pope. According to the prophesy, bad things will happen in the days of the last Pope. Well, we know how prophesies go. Maybe yes or maybe no. We'll see what happens.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

halffull (4th January 2015), Nasu (4th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

I should have started a new thread for this. (Mods. please change if you deem it necessary.)
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

17. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Ditto.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2015), Nasu (4th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

There are at least two different 'mummies' as shown in the videos below:

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

amor (5th January 2015), animovado (29th December 2016), astridmari (4th January 2015), Billy (4th January 2015), DeDukshyn (4th January 2015), ElfeMya (4th January 2015), Gardener (4th January 2015), Lifebringer (4th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (4th January 2015), seko (5th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Asleep he could be anything. Awake you may wish him again to sleep

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ElfeMya (4th January 2015), LivioRazlo (4th January 2015), spiritwind (4th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Then you will never know for sure ...

I agree - it all seems a tad ridiculous, but one can't dismiss it completely because they don't like the look of the hair (to me it does look like real hair, whether that hair is his or whether he isn't some hairy dude posing for a picture might also be good questions - the hair looks freshly shampooed - would this be the case?).

That said I won't be spending my time researching this, but might take a look if more evidence for / against shows up. Believe nothing, consider Everything

You are right. It would be foolish to dismiss something based on such a small detail. Point taken.

But I can't believe you would buy into that synthetic beard and mustache... Maybe Rodamir was a vane guy and bought himself a fake, glue on luxurious beard, embarrassed to be sleeping all this time with his natural, sparse beard.
    ??? Sorry, I couldn't resist...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Atlas (4th January 2015), DeDukshyn (4th January 2015), jake gittes (4th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Olaf, it might be more beleivable if an edit of the March date is done, unless this is a timeline warp. LOL, I got it but with new people coming and trying to decipher truth from fiction, it means the dates must line up to the story of last year, not this one. Some info of dimensions and timelines can confuse.
    I figured the Annunaki were caucasian ancestry. The same "I'm no. 1 stuff" bullying, and political game control, slavery of humans. I've just never read of any other history of "supremacy" declared in the history, and the EU has always dug in our graveyards for their origin, yet found nothing. Therefore it must be in the Sitchen scripts, as there is no other race of humans that love gold, power, and control as the Annunaki. Must run in the genes. Does anyone have any dispute of this, and if so, sincerely asking as a comparison, please pm me. I'm intrigued now that I've seen this. Thanks.

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Perhaps this is why it was so easy to go undercover in governments? The control factor of the elites funding elections for them, puts their guy in after they've blended in certain factions, and built upon their anger to cause wars? Just wondering if they played the ego by boosting it with supremacy crap, and sneaking in like a worm in wood.

Also didn't someone say they tampered with the genes to make the people "like them" lighter in color? Nordics, and cult practicing, and child sacrifice? I read somewhere in "our neck of the woods"(we have conspiracy also, that has to be checked out) a black Annunaki prince tampered w/the humans on an island of Patmos, named Yakub? Two brothers feuding again, and the other having to use more tampering by natural mating to strengthen the natural gene back, but each time something happening to prevent it. I don't know. These stories hidden are a puzzle piece a minute to check on, and after while, they all seem to run together. Perhaps I just need a break. I've been meaning to get back on track. Perhaps this is the time/waiting place, to complete something. I do believe that someone is trying to delay something, to float something by us.

Anyway, if it indeed is Annunaki and the enslavement of humans came through them, then I can only imagine those who work for them, have the same thing in mind again, if awakened or returning. Just so much to go through. One minute there are giant black ET's on space craft being seen, and the next is Marduk is supposed to be coming.
    WT?
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 4th January 2015 at 16:41.

27. Link to Post #16
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

The body is overweight and obviously out of shape. The thought of vastly superior beings neglecting their bodies like we do is hard to swallow.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    The body is overweight and obviously out of shape. The thought of vastly superior beings neglecting their bodies like we do is hard to swallow.
    The so called superior beings liked to party also, Makes you wonder where we got it from. Happy New Year.

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    I just popped into Mauro's FB page and thought i would translate and share this.

YAHWEH liked a wee tipple with his burnt offerings

YAHWEH, FAT BURNING SMOKING AND ALCOHOL
    By Mauro Biglino on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at 3:08 pm
    YAHWEH, FAT BURNING SMOKING AND ALCOHOL

In the book ALIEN THE GOD OF THE BIBLE I have devoted about 30 pages to document how Yahweh wants to smell the smoke of burnt animal fat entirely.

My statements have provoked harsh reactions from philologists-Judeo-Christian theologians who argued that I invented the meanings of the terms.
    After showing at various conferences pages of dictionaries of biblical Hebrew in which they confirmed my translations now offer some more elements, enriched by information that shows an even more serious aspect of psychology and neurophysiology of that individual who has been God did become

In chapters 28 and 29 of the book of Numbers is repeated eight times the statement on the capacity that the "smoke" had to "appease" the Elohim and Yahweh in particular.
    The statements are present in normal translation in the Bibles we have at home.
    I invite you to read and verify directly the following verses:

Numbers 28, 2.6.8.13.24
    Numbers 29, 6:13:36

But what is even more amazing (thinking of Yahweh as God) is that each of those sacrifices had to be accompanied by a libation to do with a drink whose characteristic is described in Numbers 28.7, where Yahweh recalls that must be prepared the drink "intoxicating."

In this regard it is useful to clarify the concept. Intoxicate: to make drunk, drunk. Shekar, SHAKUR, SHIKARON, Shakar (Hebrew Dictionaries): strong drink, intoxicating drink, alcoholic beverage, drunk, drunk, drunk, drunk, be or become drunk, drunken, drunken make ... Root SH - K - R (Dictionary of Hebrew etymology, Rabbi Matityahu Clark): get drunk, being drunk and intoxicated, express unreal thoughts.

The Hebrew root has this unique meaning in the various steps in which it appears in the Old Testament.

I invite you to read and verify an example - among the many possible - the following verses:

January 9,21, Is 29,9; Isaiah 5:11, Isaiah 9:26, Isaiah 63.6, 1 Sam 1:14; 2Sam11, 13, Jer 13:13, Jer 51.7; Ger 561.39; Ez 23,33 Ab 2.15; Dt 32.42; Lv 10,9 ... etc etc ...

So many passages of the Bible shows that smoke fat and alcoholic beverage had to be constant elements in the "sacrifices" prepared for him.

PS
    In Gen 9.20 to 21 it is stated that Noah, after the flood, "he began to be a farmer and planted a vineyard, drank wine ... got drunk ..."

Even at the Anunna (Sumer) was widespread in the habit of taking alcoholic beverages
    ENKI AND ninmah
    Text prepared by: Benito, Van Dijk, Pettinato, Borger.
    Translation: Jacobsen, Bottéro-Kramer, Seux, Kramer-Maier, Pettinato, Romer.
    LL. 45 et seq.
    ENKI ... organizes a banquet ... eat shoots of cane sugar, bread, goat ... ENKI ninmah and drink beer ... their minds on the stars and opens up a race between the two ...

For 70 of the Greek Bible is the sicera drink (intoxicating drink), probably a kind of cider.
    In the ancient culture of the Aegean Sea, mead - fermented honey also known as the drink of the gods - was used as a psychoactive substance in religious contexts.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Cara (29th January 2015), Jean-Marie (5th January 2015), Olaf (5th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I have slept on this problem and return with another post re the Anunnaki dead/alive person. Nibiru approaches. If he or they are 12,000 years old, there may be something he is programmed to do to enable a safe passage relative to persons on earth and/or those remaining of his country of origin. Wake him up, get his information and help him for you could also be helping Earth. Re the demise of the three who approached him with bad intentions and suffered. He would have to be implanted with artificially intelligent, telepathic chip which sensed the intentions of the three and then implanted them with a thought form intended to emobilize them. His body kept in Stasis or suspended animation is very advanced knowledge, perhaps reptilian knowledge. He or They should be resuscitated or "turned on," treated well, communicated with and given every cooperation by the secret government. They may be saving their own lives.

31. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

This reminds me of a story my uncle told me, about Islamic martyrs, it says in the Quran, that whoever dies in the path of God, "you think him dead, but he is alive" (something like that), anyway they say if they dig up any martrys grave, their body has not decomposed at all...I guess if the belief of their loved ones is strong enough this is possible...
    quranic verse (Think not of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead. Nay, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; They rejoice in the bounty provided by Allah: And with regard to those left behind, who have not yet joined them (in their bliss), the Shuhada's [martyrs'] glory is in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.)
    Last edited by Mitm; 5th January 2015 at 03:35. Reason: Addition

32. Link to Post #20
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Oops, he did it again:

49:15 The host asks the Ambassador about that photograph of a giant / Anunnaki that was presented in the 03-01-2015 radio interview.

I have a lot of this stuff on photos.
    I started to release it slowly in the last programme.

The world was different than what we learned in the history book. ... So it is time to bring forward all the secret things to the public to see ...
    how things were, how we were created, what's God and what's religion.
    We have to work on that and unify the masses and unify religions under that banner. That is an important thing because the Cabal has succeeded for 2000 years to divide us. ... and than fighting each other over and over again.
    ... It is time to bring people back to reality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast