+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sacred Hallucinogens, visions, and the Intent to Leave

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Sacred Hallucinogens, visions, and the Intent to Leave

Sorry too graphic
    Last edited by Walter; 7th January 2015 at 18:39.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Walter For This Post:

BF88 (7th January 2015), gardener2 (7th January 2015), grannyfranny100 (7th January 2015), Jake (7th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (7th January 2015), WhiteFeather (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Sacred Hallucinogens, visions, and the Intent to Leave

I'm pretty sure drugs are against the forum rules Walter nevertheless I do agree with you that some certain substances are invaluable for self exploration, OBE and connecting with other beings. The last time I ventured into this form of self exploration I asked whoever it was to appear to me in the most pleasing way possible and had some kind of wild astral/etheric or soul body vibratory orgasm for 10 minutes whilst still sat in / kind of radiated out of my physical body. For anybody that does not know or has not gone down this path, please treat such medicines with the respect they deserve and they will reward you for it, abuse them and they will abuse you.

With the greatest respect it sounds like you need someone to speak to, perhaps a shaman? Someone who can help with the issues that result from overdoing the teacher medicines or OBE inducing plants (I don't like the term 'drugs'). I sometimes use alcohol to escape the nightly torment of being sent on missions to find out information, do battle with entities or rescue beings that are stuck (Some are synthetic but some I am sure are very real), as the alcohol somehow seems to stop it from happening even if it is just 2 or 3 beers. I do try not to drink and face what is happening though, that is what lead me to these substances in the first place. Please feel free to message me if need to do so.
    EDIT: During your trips did you take any set and setting precautions? I like to hear about other peoples experiences from taking this path, there is definitely something to it but it is near impossible to control!
    Last edited by BF88; 7th January 2015 at 12:11.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (7th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,808 times in 2,968 posts

If I were you, I'd find a good sauna. Take some niacin and sweat out those drug residues. It will work. It will take time, however. Search the internet for details.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Milneman (7th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I'm pretty sure drugs are against the forum rules Walter nevertheless I do agree with you that some certain substances are invaluable for self exploration, OBE and connecting with other beings
    I want to apologize to anyone who this thread may offend, and I do not condone, nor suggest to anyone the use of drugs to enhance their experience with OBE's. or meditation. Please note that I am a recovered alcoholic, addict. My story is a story of self realization, and to not run from ourselves for what we are. The bearers of light, and truth to free us from the tyranny of the seen and unseen worlds.

Again, please take this post down if it is too graphic. I neither endorse, nor suggest that any kind of drug use for self exploration. It is dangerous, and nearly costed me my life many times.

Walter

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote If I were you, I'd find a good sauna. Take some niacin and sweat out those drug residues. It will work. It will take time, however. Search the internet for details
    Thank you. lol. I was 15 years old then, and I'm 44 now. I would have to say that aqua therapy sounds great!!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Walter For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th January 2015), Agape (9th January 2015), BF88 (7th January 2015), Deega (9th January 2015), Jake (7th January 2015), Limor Wolf (8th January 2015), sandy (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015), william r sanford72 (8th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,479 times in 1,174 posts

You're in good company here Walter. A few friends of Bill W swimming about.

I'm not going to dissuade people from using hallucinogenic...but I should/would point out that these medicines are/were used in cultures that practiced in ways that we westerners just can't or don't. You work up to the step of being ready to take it, you don't just go to the shaman or the health food store and say "Hey! I'm ready!" You're not in the position to say you're ready. Your guide or your teacher, who's trained and continues to train under generations (can you say in some cases thousands of years of generations) of people who've experienced this in what my teacher used to call "a good way".

Few years back a yahoo new age feel good prophet decided he could help people by running a sweat lodge. He got people killed because he didn't have the proper training, experience, background, OR connection to what he was doing and who he was. So before you tip the coffee can? Think about that.

You can end up, even with the best of intentions, with lots of lovely etherial wood ticks stuck to your underbelly. It may only take a few seconds to get them on to you but it takes a long, painful, excruciating period of time to get them off and lots of times you may think they're all gone and *poof* they're just good camouflage artists.

Be well, and stay safe!!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th January 2015), sandy (8th January 2015), wegge (8th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

so.. what was the original intention of this thread? whyd u censor yourself, walt? i dont know what this is really all about now.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 times in 369 posts

Me either, I was thinking it was about DMT or something along those lines. I've only had two puffs of a marijuana cigarette in my life but the DMT has peaked my interest of late.

13. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Me either, I was thinking it was about DMT or something along those lines. I've only had two puffs of a marijuana cigarette in my life but the DMT has peaked my interest of late.
    I don't want to break the no drugs discussion rule, but, DMT in my opinion is not a drug and feel the need to reply here, please let me know if it is too far.

DMT if done right is about as intense as it can get. I have been down that path and will probably do so again in the future, if i can find the courage. I made contact (or at least saw them or felt their presence) with different beings with its help but that wasn't really the whole lot of it, it is the fact that this other place exists and can be proven to exist to anyone, it just isn't very controllable. A word of warning though the initial onset can be absolutely terrifying. I did realise that it wasn't actually answers I was looking for, perhaps I didn't ask any questions though, it was just assurances and after the initial fear an overwhelming sense of love. The bad part to it is the negative entities you may encounter, as you have little to no control over how it plays out if, for example, the goat devil looking thing appears striking poses at you asking you to let him into your body and the voices around are encouraging it, what do you do? Please take precautions with it.

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

According to the World Health Organization, a drug is any substance that, when ingested, is metabolized and has some effect on the body (though they might have revised this definition by now, I'm not sure).

Undisputedly caffeine is a drug, nicotine is a drug, alcohol, aspirin, and plenty of other things people consume on a daily basis. Give a 5 year old lots of sugar and tell me that sugar isn't also a drug (sugar is also very addictive and very bad for general health, rotting teeth and causing bones to weaken, and increasing cancer risks).

My point is that "drug" is a very poorly-defined word. We could use more specific words like opiates, cannabinoids, lysergic acids, tryptamines, etc. All the things I just listed are extremely different from each other. Some are addictive, some are not. Some are considered medically toxic and can kill you (alcohol, opiates), and some are non-toxic and less lethal than vitamin C with an even lower effective dosage, from which it is next to impossible from anyone to die (cannabinoids, lysergic acids).

The real taboo here is on consciousness. You aren't allowed to have expanded consciousness or even altered consciousness, even temporarily, and if you do, there will be severe consequences. In general I think in life all other types of conspiracies will lead back to this one: the war on your consciousness and every effort being made to keep you from expanding it in a profound way.

+ Reply to Thread