+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DEMONS behind REAL Magic

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default DEMONS behind REAL Magic

This video is just a quick one to show that demons really are behind the top magicians.

A brand new series that will disprove the idea of all "magic" being "fake". The previous videos showed bad examples which COULD be fake, in this series, I will try to show the best examples I have found while showing that they are done with the help of demons, not some secret technology. I will try to make it all make sense at the end, and how this is tied in with the Illuminati. Episode 5-6 show that demons are partnering with these magicians and artists.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d89VswC1f7s
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5VV_FaEIFo
    5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD1PwOPlEfw
    6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXExg6Xj3aA
    7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuYqmFYLs6E
    8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZibBDSVBK60
    Examine all things and retain the good.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Art (8th January 2015), Aurvandil (9th January 2015), Baby Steps (7th January 2015), Earth Angel (8th January 2015), Ecnal61 (7th January 2015), guayabal (8th January 2015), Kez (7th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (7th January 2015), ponda (7th January 2015), selinam (7th January 2015), spiritwind (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015), SunSea (8th January 2015), Vigilence (29th July 2017), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015), yelik (7th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DEMONS behind REAL Magic

It looks very staged to me.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I know, to take this serious you need to open your mind to the possibillity that it can be real, and look at what the video sais.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

NancyV (7th January 2015), ponda (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    I know, to take this serious you need to open your mind to the possibillity that it can be real, and look at what the video sais.
    The willing suspension of disbelief. Just set aside your critical mind and all will be well.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), GK76 (8th January 2015), Milneman (7th January 2015), Shezbeth (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

At the end he shows the 666 with his hand. So there is that connection with the devil.

Im not sure they all work with demons (not counting the fakers), i think some might really have special abilities without outside assistance.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to EWO For This Post:

NancyV (7th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Interesting, according to Simon Parkes the dark Illuminati are given black magic powers and he himself claims to have been trained by a jinn. We can summon the jinn ourselves if we wish and ask them to serve us or if not they will serve the master of a steel ring - Lord of the rings!!

I often thought dynamo had certain magic powers. he seemed too good

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), Observer1964 (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    The willing suspension of disbelief. Just set aside your critical mind and all will be well.
    I think there is a difference between being open minded and setting aside critical thinking, I think critical thinking is very important otherwise openminded would be just gullible, just like being close-minded is not the same as thinking critical btw...
    and to me thinking can lead to belief or disbelief, if I allready disbelief something, I dont spend much attention to it, nor do I ridicule others who want to think or talk about it.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Aurvandil (9th January 2015), jerry (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015), ZooLife (8th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    I often thought dynamo had certain magic powers. he seemed too good
    The first time I saw him I immidiatly thought he was helped by the others/demons.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015), yelik (7th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

I have thought for many decades that certain magicians had unexplained enhanced powers. Could they be in a relationship with a demon? Sure, why not... But that is only one possibility, and likely one that does exist. We probably all have a different definition of "demon" or "demonic" forces, but we need to use words so I guess demon and demonic will suffice to describe other dimensional beings we think of as evil. But I do hesitate to brand all those who perform what look like things that defy the so called laws of physics as using or being used by demonic forces. I would need to understand that these actions have some sort of "evil" or negative agenda. Or perhaps the only negative is the relationship between the magician and the one who is empowering him, as in he "sold his soul to the devil".

I don't think you can actually "sell" your soul, but certainly you could believe that you sold your soul and thus you may create a reality wherein you would go to a sort of hell when you die... if you believe it strongly enough and continue believing it after your physical death. I am not saying that hell or hells do not exist, but they are as much a part of our created illusionary reality (which feels real) as everything else in the earth dimension, the astral and other "lower" dimensions. "Lower" would be all dimensions in the Creation as they are all part of the duality.

Some beings like to play the games of power and control by influencing and controlling those in other dimensions (and in their own), like astral beings influencing earth humans. I imagine it's difficult for many people to pass up a chance to gain certain "miraculous" powers, so we are easily convinced to accept these powers from whatever entity is offering them... and willing to pay a price. Can these abilities, which are actually something we could do without help if we were advanced enough, be used by humans to control and influence other humans? It seems so and it's actually fairly easy to control and influence others.

There are certain gurus who have used powers of manifestation, like to manifest gemstones, in order to influence their followers. Is this negative? Did they gain this power from an association with a negative entity? Or is this just their natural ability which evolved to the level of having enough power and energy to control manipulating matter (energy) and/or manifesting within the matrix. We all have these abilities if we would want to spend enough time developing them, although I never did see much advantage in attempting to dazzle the masses. I guess magicians see a great monetary advantage and it likely fulfills a need to have their ego's stroked. Perhaps gurus, preachers and "holy" men who can manipulate energy think they have benevolent motives for manifesting to impress their followers, but ultimately we are all influenced by ego needs or desires.

In conclusion, the amazing powers that some magicians exhibit could be bestowed by a demonic force or being, or could be an evolved natural ability. I wouldn't want to assume they are all demonic before a much more in depth investigation into each person who uses these powers.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Carmody (9th January 2015), donk (9th January 2015), Observer1964 (7th January 2015), seko (8th January 2015), selinam (7th January 2015), SoulValor (4th January 2022), spiritwind (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015), wnlight (8th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Chris Angel, David Blaine, Dynamo? Demons? No. At the risk of bragging, I can do or know how to do nearly every trick in their arsenal. It's merely deception and illusion, nothing more. If I can do the tricks does that mean I'm in league with the Devil or demons? There are tricks that absolutely defy explanation, until you hear the explanation. Oh, now I see, said the blind man.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), Amenjo (7th January 2015), guayabal (8th January 2015), Kano (7th January 2015), seko (8th January 2015), spiritwind (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015), Wind (9th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Conk, pls feel free to explain a few of the tricks that we see in the video, like the fishbowl, mobile in bottle and such...

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

NancyV (7th January 2015), ponda (7th January 2015), spiritwind (7th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Conk, pls feel free to explain a few of the tricks that we see in the video, like the fishbowl, mobile in bottle and such...
    As a magician who paid for the rights to the effects I will not reveal the secrets. I will tell you that there are gimmicks involved sometimes. Things done beforehand, prepared in advance with the intention of fooling the audience. There are props that are costly. There are angles taken advantage of, where should someone standing just a few degrees from where the magician stands the secret can be easily seen. There are stooges employed sometimes, someone in the audience in league with the performer. The magician manages the audience without their knowledge, steering people to stand in certain places. Deceptive practices galore! "Look over there", while I do something sneaky over here.

And I promise you the secret ALWAYS takes the fun away, because the secrets are often so simple. You don't want to know the secret!

OK, I'll give you one trick. As I approach you I hand you a sealed envelope, asking you to hold it and put it away - hide it even. Then, I'd ask you to give me a dollar bill. I take the dollar and ask you to note the serial number, write it down. Next I take a lighter from my pocket and as you keep your eye on the serial number I burn the dollar until it is only a tiny bit of ash. The dollar is gone, right? Oh, but what about the envelope? As I stand back you open the envelope to find the dollar with the exact serial number written down. How could that possibly happen? Serial numbers denote the uniqueness of an individual bill, don't they? Yes they do. How is it done?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Milneman (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Impressed with the first vid, where the magician kept changing his eye type with a blink.
    Well impressed with all the magic real or not at their levels!
    freaky
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Aurvandil (9th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,175 posts

Well for starters dude's got contact lenses floating on top of his eyeballs...with the right blink he can get them to drop. That's a physical control of his own body.

Observer? What if I told you you've got the stick pointed in the wrong direction? What if I told you its not magicians/illusionists that need to worry, but every sod in the audience? I mean, what makes you think it's exclusively illusionists and magicians that have etherial wood ticks attached to them?

I'd say it's a frightening thought but I think most of us already know it, and just pretend that we don't see a red pill or blue pill.

Post Script: Notoriety in a field does not automatically give license for an individual to say they are free of attachments of this kind, or that they do in fact have a free and clear picture of the truth. They can, and in many situations are, simply in positions where they have a box that lifts them a little higher in the cloud. I have seen at least one major player in this community go from being sane to absolutely paranoid in just a matter of a few seconds. You can't tell me that a soap box and a video camera exorcizes.

The blind can and often do lead and vote for the blind.

Or I'm a crazy frozen bear in the woods trying to thaw out my honey, tiddly-pom.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Milneman For This Post:

donk (9th January 2015), NancyV (7th January 2015), seko (8th January 2015), Shezbeth (8th January 2015), Valle (7th January 2015), william r sanford72 (7th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    As a magician who paid for the rights to the effects I will not reveal the secrets. I will tell you that there are gimmicks involved sometimes. Things done beforehand, prepared in advance with the intention of fooling the audience. There are props that are costly. There are angles taken advantage of, where should someone standing just a few degrees from where the magician stands the secret can be easily seen. There are stooges employed sometimes, someone in the audience in league with the performer. The magician manages the audience without their knowledge, steering people to stand in certain places. Deceptive practices galore! "Look over there", while I do something sneaky over here.

And I promise you the secret ALWAYS takes the fun away, because the secrets are often so simple. You don't want to know the secret!

OK, I'll give you one trick. As I approach you I hand you a sealed envelope, asking you to hold it and put it away - hide it even. Then, I'd ask you to give me a dollar bill. I take the dollar and ask you to note the serial number, write it down. Next I take a lighter from my pocket and as you keep your eye on the serial number I burn the dollar until it is only a tiny bit of ash. The dollar is gone, right? Oh, but what about the envelope? As I stand back you open the envelope to find the dollar with the exact serial number written down. How could that possibly happen? Serial numbers denote the uniqueness of an individual bill, don't they? Yes they do. How is it done?
    Duplicate dollars perhaps?

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Why quibble in the details? When all is said and done, your entire environment including every cell in your body and your consciousness itself is MAGICAL!

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Milneman (12th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (28th August 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Shezbeth;920763]
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Duplicate dollars perhaps?
    There are only one of each serial number. You're not accusing me of being a counterfeiter, are you?

But you are essentially right. The secret is to get a $100 stack of sequentially serial numbered single dollars. Take out the dollars with serial numbers that end in 3 or 8. Two of those will be the same serial number except for the last digit, 3 or 8. Take a dollar with a serial number that ends in 3 and change it (carefully, it's difficult to find the right kind of pen or pencil with green ink) to an 8. Very easy. Now you have two dollars with seemingly the same serial number. Put the real one in an envelope, or where ever, and burn the other fake numbered bill. This way they can fully examine the real bill and not the altered one.

Alternately, you could tear up the altered dollar into 4 pieces. Let the spectator write down the serial number and examine the four separate pieces. Take them from him and fold up as tiny as you can and swap it discretely with the real dollar bill that you have hidden in a rubber thump tip. Then unfold the real dollar and let them see what they think is the dollar they just saw you rip up and that they held. They check the serial number and it's it!

The second version is my favorite. In practice it gets spectacular reactions. Simply reading how it's done does not give notion enough to the kind of reactions you'll get if you pull it off to some of your friends. They will think YOU are a demon.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Akasha (8th January 2015), JRS (8th January 2015), Meggings (8th January 2015), Milneman (12th January 2015), Shezbeth (8th January 2015), SunSea (8th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to practice magic tricks for as a hobby for 2-3 years. many effects are actually produced quite simply, with either slight of hand or gimmicks.
    i also know that chris angel used actors for some tricks on his tv show. i never liked him much, also because of that. even though he surely aquired some nice skills over the years of practice.

anyway, i havent looked at the videos, but i reckon that all "commercial magicians" in general dont conjure up spirits, but use physical objects to manipulate things and create magical effects.
    youd be surprised how cheap the mechanics behind some incredible effects actually are.

and the best magicians are the ones that can actually sell their illusion to you with their presentation. their behaviour, words/suggestions etc.

regards,
    ika
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

PurpleLama (22nd August 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

"It happens that when for the first time a meditator attains to some psychic energy, some psychic power, the tendency, a natural tendency, is to exhibit it. And if he exhibits, sooner or later he will lose the power" -- Osho

Last edited by turiya; 8th January 2015 at 19:22.

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)

"It happens that when for the first time a meditator attains to some psychic energy, some psychic power, the tendency, a natural tendency, is to exhibit it. And if he exhibits, sooner or later he will lose the power" -- Osho
    That resonates strong with me, but as I understood it is allowed to show it to a student to teach, but otherwise this may only be used for real purpose like the healer in the 2nd video did before and after his 'show-off'.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast