+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member chanda's Avatar
    Thanks

Post More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to chanda For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2015), Buzzie (8th January 2015), Calz (8th January 2015), ceetee9 (8th January 2015), Ciaran (8th January 2015), Cidersomerset (8th January 2015), DaRkViPeR (8th January 2015), earthadvocate (8th January 2015), Frank V (8th January 2015), Gaia (8th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015), Lifebringer (8th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), Orion142 (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), seko (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), spiritwind (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015), yelik (8th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

Absolute scumbags...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th January 2015), Gaia (8th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

I just posted this article on another thread....

A new article this morning....This is something we all suspect goes on.

More Doctors Confess to Making Cancer Diagnoses Just for Profit

new Thursday 8th January 2015 at 08:09 By David Icke

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By WakingTimes January 7, 2015
    More Doctors Confess to Making Cancer Diagnoses Just for Profit

Flickr - Doctor1 - a.drianDave Mihalovic, Prevent Disease
    Waking Times

‘It happens more often than you can imagine, but more Doctors are finally
    getting caught in the act of misrepresenting their oath and fraudulently
    diagnosing healthy patients with cancer to turn a quick buck from
    kickbacks on chemotherapy poisons.

Why shouldn’t Doctors lie when the entire cancer industry is one gigantic
    fabrication from start to finish? Is it any wonder that cancer societies
    worldwide put a far greater financial initiative on chemotherapy and
    radiation research than disease prevention techniques? Preventing
    disease doesn’t make money, but treating disease certainly does.

Take Dr. Farid Fata, a prominent cancer doctor in Michigan who admitted
    in court one year ago to intentionally and wrongfully diagnosing healthy
    people with cancer. Fata also admitted to giving them chemotherapy
    drugs for the purpose of making a profit.’

Read more: More Doctors Confess to Making Cancer Diagnoses Just for Profit

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/01/0...s-just-profit/

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ceetee9 (8th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), Hughe (10th January 2015), justntime2learn (8th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), Orion142 (8th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Evil intent, like the Nazi's in Germany. Using the US citizen as a lab rat.

Ah, ah, ah...it's not nice to fool with Creator's children.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), Orion142 (8th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Well, of course. All institutions in the US are corrupted to the core, owned and/or controlled by criminals trying to turn a profit above all else. Medical institutions are no different and are, I believe, the number one cause of human death each year. My wife is a nurse practitioner and has seen this first hand for years when working for hospitals. Frequently she would come home saying the doctors were just experimenting on patients and had no idea what the drug combinations were doing to people or had any clue at all to diet or simple natural treatments.
    I value any information that pulls the curtain back a little more, to show people that they must personally take responsibility for their dis-ease and avoid mainstream medical doctors as if they are a plague.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (8th January 2015), ceetee9 (8th January 2015), Cidersomerset (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), ginnyk (8th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), Hughe (10th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (8th January 2015), Ki's (8th January 2015), Orion142 (8th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

I suffered two heart attacks in 2000. Now packing two stents. I complained at the time about the impact the drugs were having on me but to no avail, they kept prescribing more. I stopped taking them all within a few months. But kept taking the precription notes (without having them dispensed) so the doctors were none the wiser until the figures on their balance sheets revealed my little secret. They went bonkers.

I suffered a stroke in 2008. The NHS denied me care. On a regular annual heart check up, during the consultation on the results which were fine (disappointing for the doctor who made no bones in letting me know) I mentioned my stroke. He was totally unaware as the hospital had not advised him of my visit but they had recorded on my digital record all the tests I had been denied. He glared at me.
    During this same consultation, under "is there anything else" at the end I asked him if I was in any significant risk by my third eye opening (my kundalini had opened) as my perspective was changing. The stare he gave me was one of fear, as he drew his head back and he sat back in his chair, swivelled to look at the screen again and mumbled "would you like some medicine to stop it", he already knew the answer before I replied I didn't. He nodded affirmation to the terminal screen. Turned to me in good customer service, with that great big uncaring false smile and said "Good Day"

Within weeks, I was evicted from the doctors practice. I am no longer registered with a NHS doctor. (this took place around 2009-2010)
    Have never looked back.

The whole medical industry is corrupt. It depends on mega corporations to keep the population stupid and poisoned. They have succeeded magnificently.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

ceetee9 (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (8th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), spiritwind (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

Psychopaths are drawn to positions of power over other people, such as politicians, doctors, teachers, and religions. So, when we learn about such heinous deeds as poisoning people for profit, we should just assume we're looking at a psychopath.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

ceetee9 (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (8th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), Orion142 (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

This woman had cancer, lymphoma, and after 4 years went into a coma during which she had an NDE, near death experience. While on the "other side" she learned that her perspective, value of self and fears caused her cancer. Upon learning the truth, she decided to return back to her body. She changed her perspective, valued herself, lost her fear and she dramatically healed herself in a very short period of time, weeks. Her doctors were astounded at what had happened as she had lemon sized tumors, some were gaping open wounds that had to be continually dressed by a full-time nurse. Her wounds healed so well that no scaring was left, and the doctors could not even find surficial evidence of where they had initially been located. She told people that she would heal herself and she did. She has written a book about her experience, and other ND experiencers (Eben Alexander had e-coli meningitis) have talked about how they too have healed themselves, inspired by what she talks about in her book, "Dying to be Me." http://www.anitamoorjani.com/

She talks about how before her illness she felt surrounded by "CANCER". Many close to her had died of cancer and she had many fears that she too would get it. She said as a society we are bombarded by the threat of cancer on a daily basis.

My question is, is this done on purpose? I would not be surprised. Who all would make money off of this cancer campaign? Hospitals (which are corporate owned), pharmaceutical companies, insurance industry...all corporations.

Last edited by seeker/reader; 8th January 2015 at 18:10.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

ceetee9 (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (8th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), MorningFox (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

My story is similar to yours, Snoweagle. I have had two heart attacks and two strokes over several years and have three stents. A few years ago I decided to stop taking prescription drugs, not too easy because of side effects. I was doing ok for two years, got the Dr.'s step back and stare and walk out treatment. The drug company kept sending me warnings to not stop taking their drugs.

When I walked I had bad balance for that two years but was fine otherwise. I got sick, woke up in cold sweats and could not sleep. I had all sorts of blood tests, scans and the whole nine yards lasting for weeks. They had no answers. Then one day I passed out, another stroke, more tests, back on prescriptions.

I feel trapped.
    I take cumadin as a blood thinner and once a week it is checked and regulated up and down. I also take two other drugs related to defibulation etc.
    I went to a natureopathic Dr. who said keep taking the drugs. I have always been in tune with a wholeistic health lifestyle.

I feel like there is no way out, as stopping prescription drugs did not work.
    And the naturopathic Dr. could not add to what I was already doing.
    (Excuse spelling.)
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ceetee9 (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    Psychopaths are drawn to positions of power over other people, such as politicians, doctors, teachers, and religions. So, when we learn about such heinous deeds as poisoning people for profit, we should just assume we're looking at a psychopath.
    In a new system how do we, how can we ever get round this fundamental fault in the Human species?

psychopaths, big money, or not, actions like this are quite unforgivable, but then it's their nature, so ?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

gardener2 (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

The invisible hand of the free market works its magic again!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

gardener2 (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

seeker / reader: Wow! Anita's story is an amazing one. I can't believe I hadn't seen her before. Just like the flashlight story she told on the TED talk video from the website link you shared. I would highly recommend folks go have a look.
    Thanks a bunch!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

gardener2 (9th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), seeker/reader (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), WhiteFeather (8th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Default Karma

Karma is a Bitch , and may it be swift at God speed. These F...g Doctors creep me out more than the F...g Lame Stream News Media and our selected politicians IMO.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015), spiritwind (8th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

I have personally witnessed this sort of corruption as a nurse. I worked in the nephrology/dialysis field for years. For a long time the Amgen corporation was offering doctors huge "bonuses" for prescribing Epogen ( an injection that stimulates the body to produce red blood cells which people with kidney failure do not do very well). This drug is also very, very, expensive. If these doctors wanted to collect their bonuses they could not start the patients on dialysis because that would mean the injections would be done at the dialysis center.

During the time when Amgen was offering these huge "bonuses" we began to notice a new trend. Doctors were delaying the time when they would start patients on dialysis. Many doctors waited till these patients were on death's door before initiating dialysis treatment. It took a while to figure it out. Some doctors were delaying starting their patients on dialysis so they could collect for the bonuses offered for each injection that was given in the patients office.

What did that mean to the patient? Basically, that they would be swimming in their own toxins that were building up as the kidneys were no longer able to filter them out via urine. Also, their electrolyte balance could be severely compromised, and they could be at far greater risk of cardiac arrest. And last, they would be forced to carry huge volumes of extra fluid, sometimes nearly doubling their body weight with excess fluid. So the repercussions were very, very serious.

There came a time when the government stepped in and Amgen was forbidden from offering such obvious bribery, and guess what? Patients began to start dialysis earlier . It is disgusting to know that many of these doctors would allow their patients to suffer so they could make more money.

Big Pharma is still bribing the medical world, but they have to be more discreet. I can personally testify that the medical system in the US is corrupted, through and through.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), seeker/reader (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by seeker/reader (here)
    This woman had cancer, lymphoma, and after 4 years went into a coma during which she had an NDE, near death experience. While on the "other side" she learned that her perspective, value of self and fears caused her cancer. Upon learning the truth, she decided to return back to her body. She changed her perspective, valued herself, lost her fear and she dramatically healed herself in a very short period of time, weeks. Her doctors were astounded at what had happened as she had lemon sized tumors, some were gaping open wounds that had to be continually dressed by a full-time nurse. Her wounds healed so well that no scaring was left and the doctors could not even find surficial evidence of where they had initially been located. She told people that she would heal herself and she did. She has written a book about her experience and other ND experiencers (Eben Alexander had e-coli meningitis) have talked about how they too have healed themselves, inspired by what she talks about in her book, "Dying to be Me." http://www.anitamoorjani.com/
    Anita Moorjani's "Dying to be Me" book is excellent and I hightly recommend it as well. Very inspiring.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), seeker/reader (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

So now we not only have to deal with the huge numbers of "mistakes" that occur in hospitals and medical establishments, but we have to deal with doctors intentionally harming us for profit. I thought I would throw out some numbers fI found online. It really takes my breath away to consider the scope of this. I have always told my patients that they should stay out of the hospitals at all costs.

In 1999, the Institute of Medicine published the famous "To Err Is Human" report, which dropped a bombshell on the medical community by reporting that up to 98,000 people a year die because of mistakes in hospitals. The number was initially disputed, but is now widely accepted by doctors and hospital officials — and quoted ubiquitously in the media.

In 2010, the Office of Inspector General for the Department of Health and Human Services said that bad hospital care contributed to the deaths of 180,000 patients in Medicare alone in a given year.

Now comes a study in the current issue of the Journal of Patient Safety that says the numbers may be much higher — between 210,000 and 440,000 patients each year who go to the hospital for care suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

gardener2 (9th January 2015), Hervé (8th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by Snowflower (here)
    In a new system how do we, how can we ever get round this fundamental fault in the Human species?

psychopaths, big money, or not, actions like this are quite unforgivable, but then it's their nature, so ?
    Perhaps one way to change the human species is to eliminate the very thing that helps enable us to become so greedy, self-centered and corrupt--money. Imagine a world where we all did what we loved doing and/or what we did best and shared the fruits of our efforts with each other.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

gardener2 (9th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote I feel trapped.
    I take cumadin as a blood thinner and once a week it is checked and regulated up and down. I also take two other drugs related to defibulation etc.
    I went to a natureopathic Dr. who said keep taking the drugs. I have always been in tune with a wholeistic health lifestyle.

(Excuse spelling.)
    To me, Anita Moorjani is on of the most documented and straight forward spokes people for the ability we have to change the body when the consciousness is enlarged. In my own experience with the medical system, I never saw any overt malicious actions or intentions (but then I cannot read minds). What I did see was a couple of patterns

1. I saw people who think that the operation of the body is completely mysterious and unknowable. I saw people who lack subtle feeling. Pain is strong and illness is extreme. There are much more early clues like tension and we think the constriction for example of stress and chronic imbalance is "normal". Humans who IMO are distanced form self feeling are at a loss. Without our deep inner connection, we will always see ourselves as objectified.

2. The blind are leading the blind and people accept that disease" is normal, aging necessary and death is inevitable. In "woundology" where we bond based on deficiencies, people talk illness up, give presence to those who are ill, use being ill as an excuse. In general the expectation IMO is that we will have bodily ills.

Physicians are bludgeoned from a young age by the training. Nurses are bludgeoned by their training. They IMO are sadly lacking in the means to help others with what is essential to being whole and healthy.

IMO the medical "care" system is as driven by people in crisis who demand the strong interventions as by the offerings available. I am feeling more and more compassion for me when I was an RN. I feel compassion for those who feel trapped. BUT this is not necessary.

If I were on coumadin, I'd take it and I'd also start investigating all other knowledge of how the body is a self healing vehicle of an immense order. The relationship we each have with our body is inside to outside. It is not that we cannot get in touch with perfect health from any starting place what so ever.... it is that we cannot believe we have that much power to heal any condition while still in the body.

We have that much power!!!!! It takes as much effort, new information and commitment as any drastic change will require....IMO.

Dean Ornish in 1993 presented his findings that a three prong approach reverse heart disease and artery plaques WORKS. It took three all at once, not two

1. Diet changes
    2. Exercise
    3. THE big intangible of emotional work to release rage and a tendency to remain in angry constricted emotion.

We are capable of doing anything and the action is required IMO. If we have no faith in our own ability, we do feel trapped. Anita Moorjani speaks to releasing fear. Fear and all the constricting emotions keep us in chronic stress. Chronic stress is a learned behavior. It needs unlearning.
    Last edited by Delight; 8th January 2015 at 16:47. Reason: edit with example

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gardener2 (9th January 2015), jjjones (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), seeker/reader (8th January 2015), Snoweagle (8th January 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    My story is similar to yours, Snoweagle. I have had two heart attacks and two strokes over several years and have three stents. A few years ago I decided to stop taking prescription drugs, not too easy because of side effects. I was doing ok for two years, got the Dr.'s step back and stare and walk out treatment. The drug company kept sending me warnings to not stop taking their drugs.

When I walked I had bad balance for that two years but was fine otherwise. I got sick, woke up in cold sweats and could not sleep. I had all sorts of blood tests, scans and the whole nine yards lasting for weeks. They had no answers. Then one day I passed out, another stroke, more tests, back on prescriptions.

I feel trapped.

(Excuse spelling.)
    Yes, it is difficult. After my coronary problem, dealing with the drug induced mood swings, made me a very volatile character on top of a strong personality which forced me to review everything about my life and how I was living it. I made some lifestyle changes but without focus or planning.

It was the stroke that corrected everything. It jailed me inside my own brain. My left hemisphere had been damaged, was unable to organise and plan my day. I wasn't stupid or dumb, it was just that everything that happened on a second to second basis was the focus of my attention and not what had happened or what was going to happen. Reading and writing were perverse experiences, any sentance I intended to write would start with one idea yet complete with regard to something else. Quite bizarre.

Importantly, I experienced my nervous system "fixing" me. Like little tickles deep inside the body. Almost imperceptible but very real. I developed a powerful longing for boiled vegetables and natural products all naturally infused by my condition. I still practice eating boiled vegetables to this day; a veg pot with 12-15 vegetables simmered for several hours and eaten over several days until the next one needs preparation. Hot or cold. Highly Recommeded and dirt cheap (excuse pun)

In 2014, between August and October a large mole thing on the left side of my skull behind the hairline began to bother me. It had appeared a few years back sometime after my stroke, I didn't make the connection at the time and put it down to creeping old age. It was gently, or softly pulsing or throbbing, not in any sort of painful way, just that I noticed it. If I gently touched it, the edges would crumble off exposing the blood roots at the edge. I left it alone most of the time not wanting to inflict any sort of infection. By October it had dropped off and disappeared altogether. Since then my world has once again changed. I have much greater focus and the extent of clarity in my life and the world around me is beyond this post to elaborate but it is absolutely awesome.

The mole represented my "brain bleed". My body had repaired that which was damaged and shoved it right out through my skull. All by itself (and a little help from my veg pot).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-22_09-01-36.jpg
Views:	752
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	28541
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-01-08_19-35-58.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	2.52 MB
ID:	28543  
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 8th January 2015 at 19:25.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Delight (8th January 2015), gardener2 (9th January 2015), JRS (9th January 2015), Matt P (8th January 2015), Pam (8th January 2015), RunningDeer (8th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread