+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: '25 years of Trollogy' Video-series!

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,293 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: '25 years of Trollogy' Video-series!

Ask ANY suspect troll a special but very simple question ... if the suspect troll answers "YES" (you win) .... if the suspect troll answers "NO" (you win too!) :D

It is not about "competition" it is more about winning precious TIME you spend with some one or not. Here is the question for the suspect troll:

"Are you willing to learn something new ... yes or no?"

... if the suspect troll says YES, you ask how much time do you have and are you willing to listen to me for let say 10 minutes on skype then I gonna test you if you really have listened what I said/claimed.

The suspect troll must make an HONEST summary (honest representation) what you or I have said AFTER listening for 10 minutes.

If the suspect troll is NOT able to do that ... he or she is totally exposed being incompetent!

If the suspect troll demands you to do the same for him/her NO PROBLEM!

I do not have to agree with some one to make an honest summery (honest representation) of the content that some one claims. By doing that the other feels you took the effort to at least hear him or her out in an honest way.

IF THE SUSPECT TROLL SAY "NO" to the simple question: "Are you willing to learn something new ... yes or no?" ... then what is the FCKN POINT of communication?

99% of the trolls will not take up this challenge!

It is NOT about you being responsible for their actions & abuse ... it is you exposing them for what they are (and decide to MOVE ON with dignity) you can win the debate faster that way... Real sophisticated trolls play a role to temporary "fit in" and slowly derail everything you hold dear! They have multiple tactics ... some can play nice for a long time like wolf in sheep-clothing.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'

May 7th, 2017
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th November 2021 at 15:16.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), Nasu (16th June 2017), shadowstalker (17th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: '25 years of Trollogy' Video-series!

Cyberstalking, How to Identify and Defeat an Internet Troll

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Internet-Troll
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Thanks

#ReversePsychology ... original picture: http://whynotnews.eu/pix/ReversePsychology.png

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Ask ANY suspect troll a special but very simple question ... if the suspect troll answers "YES" (you win) .... if the suspect troll answers "NO" (you win too!) :D

It is not about "competition" it is more about winning precious TIME you spend with some one or not. Here is the question for the suspect troll:

"Are you willing to learn something new ... yes or no?"

... if the suspect troll says YES, you ask how much time do you have and are you willing to listen to me for let say 10 minutes on skype then I gonna test you if you really have listened what I said/claimed.

The suspect troll must make an HONEST summary (honest representation) what you or I have said AFTER listening for 10 minutes.

If the suspect troll is NOT able to do that ... he or she is totally exposed being incompetent!

If the suspect troll demands you to do the same for him/her NO PROBLEM!

I do not have to agree with some one to make an honest summery (honest representation) of the content that some one claims. By doing that the other feels you took the effort to at least hear him or her out in an honest way.

IF THE SUSPECT TROLL SAY "NO" to the simple question: "Are you willing to learn something new ... yes or no?" ... then what is the FCKN POINT of communication?

99% of the trolls will not take up this challenge!

It is NOT about you being responsible for their actions & abuse ... it is you exposing them for what they are (and decide to MOVE ON with dignity) you can win the debate faster that way... Real sophisticated trolls play a role to temporary "fit in" and slowly derail everything you hold dear! They have multiple tactics ... some can play nice for a long time like wolf in sheep-clothings.

cheers,

John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV' 7 May 2017

http://whynotnews.eu
    I have never really had trolls I have been blessed in that area, but i do feel bad for other folks, who feel they have to go through it.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2