+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ear Ringing - Artificial Tinnitus - Street Smart Experiencer

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Ear Ringing - Artificial Tinnitus - Street Smart Experiencer

Wrote another blog article, this time about Ear Ringing/Artificial Tinnitus, and also some bits about being a Street Smart Experiencer.

Full Article:
    Ear Ringing - Artificial Tinnitus - Street Smart Experiencer

Ever since I started being a pretty extensive experiencer, I have had my left ear ring at all times. It started when the severe mind control/electronic telepathy started happening to me in an overt manner. Upon researching and asking other experiencers if their ears ring, I have found that Every Single Experiencer I have asked, reports ear ringing. After reading a bit on it on forums, I have come to realize ear ringing is extremely common among new age circles as well. Now this could be from many factors, natural or synthetic, and there is no use getting worked up about this. But I feel this should be spoken...

I have been made aware Robert Duncan covers this. I have not reviewed his work on it yet, but I will do so eventually and update this article with what I find if anything is worthwhile to post... If you are the type that researches, research Robert Duncan.

I have discerned disinformation in countless experiencers tales of reality. The many experiencers I have been subjected to contradict each other in many ways. So someone is being fed illusions here... You cannot be a street smart experiencer without realizing sources who create experiences have a tendency with many of them, to create very elaborate and convincing illusions in people's perception of reality. To be an extremely discerning 'Street Smart Experiencer' one must realize the different ways illusions can be done... I have covered many ways they are perpetrated in this blog. Here are a few articles related to it:

Illusionists with Very Advanced Technology

Interdimensional Beings Via Technology

Government Black Ops Programs - Deep into the Rabbit Hole

Synthetics

The Archangel Deception - Telepathic Impersonation Technology

Thought Suppression Techniques Used by TPTB

Technological Control of Chakras - Holographic Chakras

Electronic Telepathy Extensively Explained

Technological Channeling - New Age Psy Ops

Mind Control Capabilities Explained In Depth

I tend to think paranormal experiencers are some of the more mind controlled crowd on earth, myself included. Mind control doesn't always mean a slave or asset of the controllers. There are many aspects of mind control and I don't feel many people have a good grasp of it in it's complete form, due to never experiencing it overtly. It can mean suppression, like in my case, or full on assets like in many popular people's case. I wont expose who I believe is a disinformation channel in depth on this blog, because I don't like to throw dirt at others people's direction with anything on this blog, but I do know from both research and exposing such in my own experiences, that a good bit of what experiencers convey is likely to be agenda based, sourced to the cabal.

Some people think electrosmog causes ear ringing(Wifi, 4G etc). And that may be true, however if it did, it would likely create ear ringing in both ears. Most experiencers I have found report only one ear ringing, and it is a common thing. I have only my left ear ring, and it rings 100% of the time. And I am frequently engaged in electronic telepathy, and frequently having my mind tampered with or given electromagnetic based experiences from both extraterrestrials and government sources(hard to believe I know, I even have had a hard time believing my life early when this started happening to me). I can say with a solid sourced perception, that my ear ringing is either electronic telepathy based, or mind control based, or both. And I highly suspect such is the same with other experiencers...

My theory on why it shows up in one ear is they are beaming electromagnetics from one side consistently... In electronic telepathy's case to the inner ear where it manifests as a voice inside the mind.

I researched the Microwave Auditory Effect a bit and found it is public science that electromagnetics can be beamed to the inner ear area, and it becomes a voice inside a person's mind. It makes sense that if electromagnetics were being beamed into a mind, that ear ringing could happen as a result.

Some might ask, what does electronic telepathy have to do with mind control, well while they are reproducing one's inner voice of the mind, it is via electronic telepathy(Electromagnetics). I have caught them reproducing my own inner voice trying to suggest things to me. So I know it's a tactic they use.

It is my opinion based on years of experience and research of UFOlogy/Contactees and other experiencers that the majority of experiences given on earth, are from negative agenda based sources. And are often filled with illusions... The reason for this being that if benevolent ET sources gave experiences to people they liked more commonly, they could be targeted in programs like I have been... Being a friend of the service to truth and often loving type of extraterrestrials is not such a good thing when it comes to how you will be treated by the cabal, at least in my case... There are benevolent ET related experiences out there in my view, but they are few and far between compared to agenda oriented experiences from where I'm sitting...

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...periencer.html

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Gaia (10th January 2015), genevieve (9th January 2015), JRS (9th January 2015), justntime2learn (9th January 2015), mab777 (9th January 2015), Matisse (9th January 2015), Matt P (9th January 2015), raregem (9th January 2015), T Smith (9th January 2015), Verdilac (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (9th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Ear Ringing - Artificial Tinnitus - Street Smart Experiencer

i get this more often recently too. i think it might be related to changes the earth and its magnetic field are undergoing. not sure though.

why do many new agers experience this? maybe they've become more sensitive over time through meditation and other techniques?
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th January 2015), Matisse (9th January 2015), Omni (9th January 2015), Patrikas (10th January 2015), raregem (9th January 2015), skamandar (10th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (9th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ikarusion (here)
    i get this more often recently too. i think it might be related to changes the earth and its magnetic field are undergoing. not sure though.

why do many new agers experience this? maybe they've become more sensitive over time through meditation and other techniques?
    Seems to me more new agers experience it more in theory(which was from a very limited pool of people, not like this was a massive and conclusive survey) because they are experiencing psychotronic weapons being used on them in various ways. Certain truths are guarded by mind control in some cases.

They like to control what people focus on at times or what they are intrigued by and what they aren't interested in. Mind control is definitely not just implanted ideologies and used on assets, it is used on targets who are not assets as well. I have come to be aware that on forums they like to control people. Any place where reality is discerned, they are interested in. I notice sometimes great threads get very little attention, and crap threads get lots of attention(mostly on the Icke forum). Seems it could be their dragnet of mind control, and transhumanism in full force...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Gaia (10th January 2015), justntime2learn (9th January 2015), raregem (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (9th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Good article, yet again

From what I am learning, the power and threat of AI and illusions is an important piece of the jigsaw when trying to understand our reality, is it all a holographic matrix or do we possess the ability to see through it yet?

If I had said this sort of thing a year ago I might have locked myself up, lol
    Last edited by yelik; 9th January 2015 at 10:44.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Gaia (10th January 2015), justntime2learn (9th January 2015), Omni (9th January 2015), raregem (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (9th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

As and when this this holographic matrix comes down what will our world / cosmos look like, are we looking at a split of timelines?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Gaia (10th January 2015), justntime2learn (9th January 2015), Omni (9th January 2015), raregem (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    As and when this this holographic matrix comes down what will our world / cosmos look like, are we looking at a split of timelines?
    Not in my view. The universe keeps it's timeline, earth keeps it's timeline. No earths splitting into 2 earths, that is not how the cosmos is composed from how I understand it.

If your asking me, I tend to think there is one universe timeline going on. No splitting of timelines, no new timelines where fake people are running around. The whole timelines business is fatally flawed in my view in that if you create a brand new timeline and separate from the main one, everyone you meet is not real, they are just aspects of themselves. You could package it as everything is all happening all at once, and a soul is living everything all at once. But I don't put any credibility to that idea as my logic seems to debunk it a bit to me. To each their own...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Gaia (10th January 2015), justntime2learn (9th January 2015), raregem (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (9th January 2015), yelik (9th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

I have very subtle ringing that is ongoing 24/7. It's not annoying, just something that is there that I notice when it's quiet. Occasionally it will get a little louder but that is rare. It's not from one ear or the other, it feels like it's coming from my whole head. It's not wifi. We only turn ours on when we need it and it's off every night and it remains. When I spend time in places with no cell service or wifi, it's there still, too. I take no pharma drugs and haven't for years. I take no vaccines, I don't drink fluoride, don't ingest gmo's. I've never even talked to a doctor about it. I would love to know what the cause is. I doubt I'm being targeted by anyone, though who knows. I figure it's probably an occam's razor issue, something so simple yet just not discovered yet.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Fox (9th January 2015), Gaia (10th January 2015), Omni (9th January 2015), raregem (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (9th January 2015), yelik (9th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a bracelet that harmonizes electromagnetic and similar fields, signal from phones, electrosmog etc. and basically neutralizes and changes them so they dont interfere with my own field. i wear that throughout the day and i still sometimes get high pitched beep sounds or pressure changes in one of my ears. not always the same. maybe less frequent now, though.

i usually stay calm, empty my mind and focus on the sound. but the only thing this maybe helps with is getting it to stop quicker. hard to say though.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Matt P (9th January 2015), Omni (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), WhiteFeather (9th January 2015), william r sanford72 (9th January 2015), yelik (9th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

When you talk of 'Ringing' do you actually mean ringing or buzzing?

I often have high-pitch-constant-tone which seems to be directional and if I concentrate on it can cause it to get loader until i sort of push it away?
    Is this the same sort of thing?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Omni (9th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Omni ,I am targeted as well 24/7 my ear ringing is mostly on the left hand side as well . Myear ringing is torturous in nature and makes me sick. I am full of nano"s which line my middle ears and they are electromagnetic . They pick up on wifi and this intensifies it , they still ring constantly regardless and I need to constantly vibrate my head . I am basically at my wits end with this . If I do not protect my self from the electromagnetic pulse waves , I turn gray and my face poors out nanotubulues or fibers.It is horribleI aslo have false dreams like you made out of my memories.mind control etc

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stewartliam For This Post:

Omni (9th January 2015), raregem (8th June 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,619 times in 696 posts

this ear ringing is something I experience and have for several years now. At times it is louder than others with no relief that I can find. My hearing is fine at last check up but its annoying to say the least.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jerry For This Post:

Omni (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Does anyone think that the ringing could be the sound of our frequencies, or the world's frequency? I remember hearing Bashar answering this question, but I'd have to dig and dig for that session. He mentioned that it is indeed the sound of our raising vibration.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fox For This Post:

Matt P (9th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2015), TraineeHuman (10th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

My ears can ring sometimes. Im a normal person not psychic or anything so its difficult to discern whether the phenomenon is actually physiological or bizarre/nefarious. for me i think its a basic thing
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Omni (9th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 241 posts

Just a question on what I think may be related, but has anyone experienced what I can best describe as a temporary balance shift of the inner ear. The inner ear catches up and rebalances itself, its feels like a moment of zero gravity, its not a very common occurrence , maybe twice a year that I've noticed. Anyone?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

Omni (9th January 2015), Wind (11th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Everything is vibration, therefor everything has a frequency. The higher the pitch is the higher the frequency of spirit is. I do believe I have connected with my twin soul.

+ Reply to Thread