+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BBC Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

Default BBC Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage.

http://bbc-news.co.uk/doubts-raised-...hebdo-footage/

"January 11, 2015
    Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage.
    A video clip broadcast by news agencies across the world in relation to the recent events in Paris is now under scrutiny.

According to analysts, it appears that the footage was recorded over two takes, evidenced by a placement marker that appears by the front left wheel of the vehicle as the gunmen return from apparently gunning down a wounded Gendarme.

The killing of the french policeman is also being called into question, due to the ‘lack of blood spatter consistent with that of a close range shooting’.

As shown in the freeze frame below, smoke is shown to emit from the weapon, with no impact or trauma appearing to register on the body of the victim. The decision of many news outlets to blur out the victim is being debated as evidence of complicity in what many are now calling a hoax.

Forensic and ballistics expert David Mayhew commented; “If the video shows events as they actually occurred, then in my opinion it is most likely that the firearm shown is discharging blanks rather than conventional ammunition”.

Staged.

Whilst numerous theories have sprung up concerning this and other details, the general consensus among not just skeptics, but some major news agencies, is that the entire event was a ‘False Flag’ attack perpetrated by the CIA and/or Mossad in a “psy-ops” exercise to rouse hatred against Islam and support for what has been so far, a failing campaign in Iraq, Syria and the Middle East."

I don't even know what to make of this article considering it is from the BBC. Perhaps this effort (psy-op) was so seriously debunked that they had no choice but to address it.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th January 2015), Axman (12th January 2015), bluestflame (14th January 2015), ceetee9 (12th January 2015), Dawn (18th January 2015), Inaiá (12th January 2015), Lancelot (12th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (18th January 2015), Matisse (17th January 2015), Möbius (18th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th January 2015), Nasu (14th January 2015), Omni (13th January 2015), pianoman1954 (13th January 2015), Snookie (12th January 2015), toppy (13th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: BBC Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage.

Unfortunately this 'bbc-news.co.uk' is a fake site. Sorry friend.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post922312
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 12th January 2015 at 15:11.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Damn, I missed that. Should've known better that the MSM, British or not, wouldn't suggest such a thing.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Axman (12th January 2015), bluestflame (14th January 2015), Dawn (18th January 2015), Inaiá (12th January 2015), Mutchie (12th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th January 2015), Nasu (14th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ceetee9 (here)
    Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Damn, I missed that. Should've known better that the MSM, British or not, wouldn't suggest such a thing.
    The fake site was very well done. Professional thing.
    The site appears to have been excluded.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Ah, well, sorry for the post. I've been had.

At any rate, it did point out the marker under the car which I hadn't noticed before.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Axman (12th January 2015), ceetee9 (12th January 2015), Gerald Paris (13th January 2015), Mutchie (12th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th January 2015), Omni (13th January 2015), Snookie (12th January 2015), Sophocles (17th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Yes it's a fake site but as naste.de.lumina said in the other thread...

Quote Fake site with real news
    Real site with fake news.

At least ironic.
    How true

10. Link to Post #7
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jim stone freelance covers all the mistakes they made in their Hollywood production...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Axman (12th January 2015), David Trd1 (13th January 2015), Inaiá (12th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

^ do you have a link?

13. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    ^ do you have a link?
    http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Still a fake shooting in my books though
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th January 2015), Axman (12th January 2015), Gerald Paris (13th January 2015), Inaiá (12th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (18th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th January 2015), Snookie (12th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

bodhii71 this has happened to ME before and it is not a nice experience but I APPLAUD YOU for your effort to keep us informed please do not let this put YOU OFF ..... You like many other souls here on Avalon YOU have a lot to offer this forum !!!

your friend Mutchie

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Axman (12th January 2015), bluestflame (14th January 2015), bodhii71 (12th January 2015), ceetee9 (12th January 2015), cursichella1 (12th January 2015), Gerald Paris (13th January 2015), Hervé (12th January 2015), Inaiá (12th January 2015), Melinda (12th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th January 2015), Nasu (14th January 2015), sijohn (13th January 2015), Sophocles (17th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thank you for the kind words Mutchie. While I do not feel disheartened, I try not to fill the board with items that dilute the power that is this forum. I became aware of the link from Max Ingram's Facebook account, it didn't even occur to me to think it was a fake site. I was completely taken in, "fish in the net, on the boat".

To think of what the internet could be and what it is... I imagine a world where people are truly informed on all levels of creation, where they could collectively vote on the direction humanity would go. War, poverty, needless labor, energy concerns, and pollution would disappear very quickly. (I wonder if any books have been written that cover such an idea?)
    Instead we attempt to collect information, with our best discernment to find truth while other beings do their best to obfuscate and mislead, hiding truth in an attempt to maintain control.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Axman (12th January 2015), ceetee9 (12th January 2015), Melinda (12th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th January 2015), Nasu (14th January 2015), Sophocles (17th January 2015), StandingWave (12th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Fake news source but fake shooting too!

21. Link to Post #14
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bodhii71 (here)
    Thank you for the kind words Mutchie. While I do not feel disheartened, I try not to fill the board with items that dilute the power that is this forum. I became aware of the link from Max Ingram's Facebook account, it didn't even occur to me to think it was a fake site. I was completely taken in, "fish in the net, on the boat".

To think of what the internet could be and what it is... I imagine a world where people are truly informed on all levels of creation, where they could collectively vote on the direction humanity would go. War, poverty, needless labor, energy concerns, and pollution would disappear very quickly. (I wonder if any books have been written that cover such an idea?)
    Instead we attempt to collect information, with our best discernment to find truth while other beings do their best to obfuscate and mislead, hiding truth in an attempt to maintain control.

It is the intention that counts.
    We are all subject to being deceived. The bcc site fake that you posted was very well done.

Before you post the topic, I had been mistaken. So I could warn you so quickly.

Also, the fake site was not lying.

Hugs.

Naste.
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 12th January 2015 at 21:11.

22. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member stevcolx's Avatar
    Thanks

It may be a Fake News site but the Charlie Hebdo attack was also Fake. I work overseas in a Muslim country and even they are not fooled into believing that the Paris attacks were orchestrated by Muslim attackers. Looks like Israel with their Terror Dogs Mossad were behind this. No surprise there then as Netanyahu did threaten France with 'Grave Consequences' before the attacks!

And that French Policeman video. Shot? By what? A pellet gun? There was not one drop of blood there. You don't need a fake news site to tell you that guy was never shot!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

Sophocles (17th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #16
    France Avalon Member jeanpistache's Avatar
    Thanks

90% of the people know to differentiate muslim religion and terrorism. This is not a way to discredit a community, there is no sense in this theory. I believe that it was organised by secret services for a socio-political reason but not this one i'm sure.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jeanpistache For This Post:

avid (18th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

There's good sense here, but think about all the duped people who believe this false flag was real. I had to show my brother the truth....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

naste.de.lumina (18th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #18
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

BBC News calls Charlie Hebdo a false flag…

…A hoax – but whose? and why?

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor

Last Sunday, eyebrows were raised – not just raised, but lifted right off people’s faces to hover three feet overhead – when BBC News apparently published a story reporting evidence that the Charlie Hebdo shootings were a false flag attack. The story looked and felt real, with none of the clumsy giveaways of your average hoax (think Sorcha Faal) or the outrageous giveaways of your average parody (think Kevin Barrett).

The embedded “BBC” TV news report looked professionally produced and featured yours truly reporting for False Flag Weekly News, also referencing my 9/11 truth movement colleague Dr. Paul Craig Roberts. It discussed evidence that the Charlie Hebdo shootings were fake, including the ballistics evidence presented here at VT by Gordon Duff.

Watch the latest False Flag Weekly News – the show that scared someone into creating a fake BBC website and story…and get the links to all the stories we covered here.

The fake BBC report presumably cited Roberts and me because our work on the Charlie Hebdo false flag had gone viral and reached more people than anyone else’s. My stories and reports tallied reads and views well into the six figures, meaning the actual audience (including reposts) was over a million – despite cyber-criminal efforts to stop it, including a multiple hacks here at VT that removed my story from circulation during the most critical period shortly after the event. Roberts’ stuff also went viral; together, we reached millions of people with the message that Charlie Hebdo was a false flag. Was the bogus BBC report a reaction to our success?

The fake BBC story went up late Sunday and stayed up just long enough to start going viral Monday morning. (That’s Sunday the 11th a.k.a. 1/11 for all you illuminati fans out there.)

Quote Someone with access to expertise and resources spent a considerable amount of time and trouble to produce this high-grade hoax. Who would do such a thing? And why?
    More

+ Reply to Thread