Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ralph Glidden's Eight Foot Skeleton Picture From Catalina Island

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Default Re: Ralph Glidden's Eight Foot Skeleton Picture From Catalina Island

Quote Posted by Sueanne47 (here)
    How come we are finding skeletons unearthed with elongated skulls all over the world, but in Annunaki tablet evidence, they dont have them? Egyptian hieroglyphs show that royalty had these though, were they imitating another ancient alien species?

We just do not know. We can speculate.
    I would speculate that there have been multiple visitations from multiple ET sources.
    My personal guess is that the elongated skull types are from Sirius.
    Cider says as much in post #16 above.
    The giants with two rows of teeth and six fingers are speculated to have been offspring of the Annunaki if you will.
    The results of the Annunaki bedding down with a female human.
    Personally I'm of a different opinion. I think the giants are remnants of the genetic tinkering done in Atlantis, and that the Giants found in North America were remnants of giant refugees, from the catyclsim when Atlantis sank into the ocean.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th September 2016), Sueanne47 (18th September 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Default Re: Ralph Glidden's Eight Foot Skeleton Picture From Catalina Island

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I'm surprised I had not heard of this before ....But could tie in with the ET theory
    as well...

=================================================

The Aquatic Ape Elaine Morgan BBC....I don't know when this was first aired ?

==================================================

The Guardian....

Big brains, no fur, sinuses … are these clues to our ancestors' lives as 'aquatic apes'?

Controversial theory that seeks to explain one of the great leaps of human evolution
    finds new support but still divides scientists

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...mate-evolution

=================================================

MAIL ON LINE....

Early human ancestors were 'aquatic apes': Living in water helped us evolve
    big brains and walk upright, scientists say
    Supporters of the aquatic ape theory include Sir David Attenborough
    It says apes emerged from water, lost their fur, and started to walk upright
    Theory will be revisited at London conference next week

By Amanda Williams

Published: 18:23, 28 April 2013 | Updated: 14:28, 29 April 2013

Read more.....

Professor Chris Stringer of the Natural History Museum, London, said that while wading
    through water was as good as any explanation for our upright gait, the 'whole aquatic
    ape package includes attributes that appeared at very different times in our evolution.'

Supporters of the theory say humans developed large brains thanks to
    Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) - an omega-3 fatty acid found in seafood

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz4IOt1zqwU
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

INDEPENDENT...
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...c-8608288.html

========================================================
    ========================================================

Radio On- Aquatic Ape Hypothesis–Radio4- David Attenborough

Published on 2 Feb 2015

Scars of Evolution is an Excellent Radio 4 {UK} BBC two part radio series {Joined} presented by
    Sir David Attenborough looking at the history and current status {2008}of the 'aquatic ape hypothesis'
    first proposed 45 years ago by the late Sir Alister Hardy.

The series starts by looking at the history of the AAH and other competing theories of human origins -
    and at the prevailing ideas about early human evolution in 1960 when Hardy first raised the tentative
    question: Was man more aquatic in the past? Programme one considers Raymond Dart's Taung Child
    discovery and the ensuing savannah theory of human origins, as popularised by Robert Ardrey and
    Desmond Morris; the reaction to Hardy's radical alternative and to Elaine Morgan's bestseller: Descent
    of Woman.

The second programme looks at the evidence that has accumulated in the last 5 - 10 years which seems
    to be driving the anthropological herd inexorably down to the water's edge. It includes reports on brain
    evolution, highlighting the essential fatty acids and nutrients that can only be sourced in the marine food
    chain; the global coastal migrations of early hominids, including major water crossings 1 million years ago;
    diving response and voluntary breath-control as semi-aquatic pre-adaptation for speech and some new and
    intriguing research findings that seem to indicate that water-births may be a very ancient human adaptation
    indeed.

===============================================================
    ===============================================================

Elaine Morgan says we evolved from aquatic apes

Uploaded on 31 Jul 2009...Ted Talk

I was going back through this thread and realized just now what you were saying a couple of years back.
    You are saying that with all the hints about the Dogon tribe, that maybe we have had genetic influence from them and as such this is why we see certain physiological attributes in humans.
    I'm starting to grasp your language.
    You don't always require folks to click on every link and watch every video but you use the information just in the headlines as a form of communication so as to get to your point ala a stepping stone path.

It's taken me how long to get your symbolic language Cider, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2018), BMJ (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2