+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Global First Contact of God

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Global First Contact of God

I never hear any people who believe that there is a conscious being who is creator of pretty much everything, contacting the whole of humanity overtly for the first time. In other words global first contact from God. In my view I am waiting for global first contact of extraterrestrials. So I wonder does anyone wait for global first contact with God? Or does nobody even get that thought? I've never heard it spoken before.

I think it's an interesting premise, even though personally I think it is a false notion as I do not believe in any conscious being that created everything. That doesn't stop me from pondering about God etc. I can't help but wonder if people do not have creative thoughts about God so much as they just accept a a belief system of such and be on their way.

So I'm curious. To the people who believe in a conscious being that is God(AKA a being that has a personality, and can chat with people etc), do you consider a global first contact with God as possible? And what might be your thoughts on how this might take place(theoretically of course) and when? What might be the triggers?

I can't really answer that question as I firmly believe that nature is the creator(as well as ETs accounting for intelligent design in many cases). But I'm interested in any thoughts about this from those who might consider it. Even those who don't too as well I'd say. Any thoughts are welcome.

Global First Contact with God? Yes/No? What will happen if yes? Looking forward to some responses to this(maybe this thread will just die who knows, sometimes it works that way when I really look forward to a response to a thread I make)....

Cheers
    Last edited by Omni; 14th January 2015 at 00:14.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Art (14th January 2015), Baby Steps (14th January 2015), betoobig (14th January 2015), BF88 (15th January 2015), Citizen No2 (14th January 2015), Deega (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), giovonni (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Heart-2-Heart (14th January 2015), justntime2learn (14th January 2015), Kbrammcdonald (14th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (15th January 2015), Sharkdaddy (17th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2015), william r sanford72 (14th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Global First Contact of God

I think that there must be a preparation in order to meet God, and we may have glimpses of his/her presence but God might not be what we expect and that is why we cannot meet him/her. I don't believe the earth is one of his/her favorite.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Joe Akulis (14th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    I think that there must be a preparation in order to meet God, and we may have glimpses of his/her presence but God might not be what we expect and that is why we cannot meet him/her. I don't believe the earth is one of his/her favorite.
    I too believe in a 'preparation'. The one I have been practicing is Steps to Knowledge. Its purpose is to re-connect us to God within. They call it Knowledge, you can call it Spirit, Deeper Mind, God Within...it's basically our divine self that never left the Source.
    There is a huge revelation that accompanies the practice. For me it has been key in terms of finding the path to my purpose. It has been mentioned before, here at Avalon, and I don't think it went down very well, so I'm definitely not going to push it and argue for or against it, but if anyone is interested, more can be found here.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (14th January 2015), bellaruche (17th January 2015), betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Joe Akulis (14th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe that there is no need for a global first contact of God because we can meet God whenever we are ready. I see communication with God our Creator as a channel of consciousness anyone can tune into because we participate in the Creation. We exist inside the bubble. We are the atoms that make up the molecules, that make up the cells, that make up the organs, that make up the limbs, that make up the body of God our Creator.

The same way an electron rotates and revolves around the nucleus of an atom, the planets rotate and revolve around the suns of solar systems.

I agree with earthadvocate that one must be individually prepared to meet and recognize God.

The answers are hidden in religion if you look at Christianity, Islam, and Judaism and find the common denominators. The answers are hidden in popular culture, but more overtly in playing cards if you study them.

I don't believe God exists out there somewhere, but we simply need to tune in. We have only been conditioned and trained not to recognize God because of where we are in creation. Jesus the Son of Man is the most recent physical incarnation that I am aware of who corresponds to Horus in the Ancient Egyptian hierarchy. I believe the incarnation of Christ on earth allowed the Holy Universal Spirit to exist on our plane and for our benefit. I believe that the significance of that event gave us that channel to directly communicate to our Creator without having to go through priests and burnt offerings/sacrifices. It was a Spiritual revolution of sorts that marked the beginning of a new physical world that allowed man to truly step into His role as mediator between heaven and earth.

Now in 2015, I believe we are once again child in a new world with a changed spiritual landscape that we must learn to adapt to over the next several thousand years.

I believe that we must not think of historical knowledge of the past as "right or wrong" but conditional and relevant to the times in which it was brought about. What was true 10,000 years ago may not be true today, but that doesn't mean it was a lie back then - it's quantum (0 and 1 at the same time). The only thing in the universe that is unchanging is the Law that governs creation.

I hope I didn't over-answer the question too much. Those are just my personal beliefs (take it or leave it).

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), BF88 (15th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015), william r sanford72 (14th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Interesting, that for someone who professes not to believe in God, to have so many ideas revolving around God.

Great to see Omni!

I believe we are never "out of contact" so the idea must be a question about awareness of contact, and universal awareness, all of us at once. If that is so, I believe that is what happens at the Godhead, just before The Great I Am dawns on the mind!

On this planet, that may take a while...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), PurpleLama (14th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Well Omni, God as I understand God can be pretty mis-understood by oh so many.

I feel we are all 'touched' by Source, the One.

Some a bit more touched than others.

Personal revelation through selfless loving commitment to life in front of us.

Global contact being relative to personal ongoing revelation by more and more awake and aware living selflessly and accepting each others God understanding.

...and thank God we're just about there : )

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2015), betoobig (14th January 2015), earthdreamer (15th January 2015), giovonni (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), PurpleLama (14th January 2015), sandy (14th January 2015), william r sanford72 (14th January 2015), Wind (14th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,586 times in 1,720 posts

IMO, to talk about God we need to talk about the Gods, ETs, Science, Religions, Nature other dimensions and more.

There have been many Gods spoken of in, for example the Bible, Koran etc. the writings of Sitchin and many theologians.

The Earth is many millions of years old so where was the God of the Bible all that time?

The God of the OT was very human--like. Actually too human like to be believable as a real God. Probably similar to the Gods mentioned by Sitchin, 'who from the heavens to Earth came' who had great powers and may have created a form of humans.

Again, in the OT there were the Sons of the Gods who mated with the daughters of 'earthlings.' There were 'Gods' that contacted Ezekiel, ETs in my book.

ETs have been coming to Earth from planets and other dimensions for a long time and some are still here. There are many specious and may/probably have their own perspective on God or gods.

In respect to the New Testament and Jesus I believe that ETs were heavily involved in that time and place even though they were left out of writings of that time.

There may be a Creator of all but we don't know what 'all' encompasses.

And there may be a God that no human will know until after this life and maybe not then either.

I am talking mostly from a Christian perspective of course.

Just some thoughts.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Joe Akulis (14th January 2015), raregem (14th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by aceninja (here)
    I believe the incarnation of Christ on earth allowed the Holy Universal Spirit to exist on our plane and for our benefit. I believe that the significance of that event gave us that channel to directly communicate to our Creator without having to go through priests and burnt offerings/sacrifices.
    I wholeheartedly disagree with the quoted. Why would the incarnation of a being affect one's soul's connection to God if it exists? So everyone on earth before Jesus came had no connection to God? What about other worlds? Doesn jesus have to come to every planet for them to be blessed with the graces of God? It seems to me that the soul is the connection to God if it exists in the way you say, not some event brought by the incarnation of an ET soul. I think the ideas behind Jesus being such a huge supernatural power, so big he brought the connection to the creator is a big lie(not that Im saying you are lying). I believe the mythology surrounding how powerful Jesus is or was to mankind was created by the controllers so that if he ever came back he couldn't replicate any of the mythologies power , and wouldn't be seen as remotely the same person. It elevates his influence to an impossible level to ever truly reach in any future incarnations.

Quote What was true 10,000 years ago may not be true today, but that doesn't mean it was a lie back then - it's quantum (0 and 1 at the same time). The only thing in the universe that is unchanging is the Law that governs creation.
    I disagree with this too. The truth is always the truth, it doesn't change after it is the truth IMO. Such an idea is a solipsistic point of view, and perhaps would lead to one giving up on trying to find the truth, if it's ever changing whats the point of figuring it out, only to be delusional once it changes. Makes no sense to me.

I believe universal mechanics are all as perfect as they could be, and they do not change. Only our understanding of them changes. It is not truth that changes it is perception of truth IMO.

Mark Passio - Truth vs Perception

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aceninja (14th January 2015), betoobig (14th January 2015), Citizen No2 (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), william r sanford72 (14th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Omni, I'm up late and I will butt in but this once...as to your reply to aceninja:

Jesus as I understand Jesus...
    an entropic-extension of Source in the flesh, as are we,
    consciously coming to higher order through selfless intention and action.

We are he and he is we and we are all together, now, right now, moreso than ever...
    regardless of many things showing deceitfully otherwise.

It is high time for us to personally bring it to fruition in front of us as our 'higher' gifts are shining now and we simply consciously 'decide' to put them to work for all...bringing Individual God Presence here, now, by consistent selfless acts!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We live in a holographic universe where you exist not only as an absolute you (from your perspective), but you exist infinitely. Image existence as a timeline in a video editing program. Every keyframe is an infinite now. And from the editors perspective you can be viewed from the past, present, or future, through different filters (dimensions) parallel universes etc...

The Creator is the Originator (Father/King/Active/male aspect/Light), who then set forth the creation of the Universe (Mother/Queen/Passive/Female Aspect/Dark), where Creation continues in accordance to the Law. Creation itself (Souls) is the byproduct of The Creator and the Universe's union (husband & wife) and is literally a reflection or image of the Creator (Child/Knight/Free Will/Both Genders/Light + Dark). The presence of opposing forces produces offspring. That offspring or result of opposing forces then matures into its own and earns the right to participate in creation as King/Father. The completion of a creation cycle (Father-Mother-Offspring) opens the gateway to transitioning to a higher octave or new reality.

That is why I mentioned the significance of the Son of Man and the connection to the Holy Universal Spirit. That was a big enough deal to start the calendars over.

YES, the laws of Quantum Mechanics don't change, but the results of the equations change because they are relative to our consciousness, collectively. Our consciousness directly influences inputs into the equations, but the formula/math doesn't change. That is the very very basic premise to how a person can bi-locate, pass through matter, influence electricity, and many other "super-human" abilities ( I believe).

YES, I could be completely wrong about the correlation between Christ and the Holy Spirit's arrival.... however, if you do read about it you will note how the catholic church is structured with respect to communicating with God. Across the globe, tribal people have talked to the spirit world through shamans who were supposedly the conduit between worlds, so there is precedent set on on how humans have traditionally communicated with God. I believe it wasn't until after the Son of Man, did humanity gain that little small voice that guides us to the right path. Before then, we relied on Angels, signs, and the priesthood.

The LAW of the universe is constant, but how we interpret the truth is open to change because of our consciousness. The truth and the Law are not always synonymous. For example: 2 different ET races share conflicting stores about the Earth quarantine across a 30 year span. It may not mean, race #1 is lying and #2 is telling truth... The quarantine may have been in affect when the first message was shared but things changed by the time the next message came through. That is the problem with forming dogma around these topics, in my opinion. That is an example of the truth being relative (0 and 1 depending on where the perceiver is relative to time).

Those are just my views on the topic :D

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aceninja For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

If God expresses as patterns.... where does chaos fit in? I take an eclectic perspective and tend to seek paradox and metaphor to find meaning thus am not readily given to dogma from most any religion except for taoist philosophy...but i've been reading Clarissa Pinkola Estes "UNtie the Strong Woman" and tho there appears much of t he same old shame based teachings rooted in her Catholic style I am discovering that g(G)od can be accessed through archetypal venues-if humans express archetypal patterns in a sort of 4th diimensional manner than maybe perception of god expresses archetypally in a sort of 5th dimensional level. Readiing this book I am able too see "God" as "Mother" (knowing this is only one of many patterns but one my particular personality can access whilst still understanding it is just a pattern....a frequency i can resonate to....-perhaps the "Mother" is such a clear path to the heart..
    Last edited by annacherie; 15th January 2015 at 10:11.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), earthdreamer (15th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,728 times in 1,526 posts

God respects our free will, so one would have to go looking for him.that does not preclude a 3d atheist ascending to 5d, and experiencing a geometric expansion of consciousness and a sense of the all, and wondering about this growth. If this is where I am progressing to where is the ultimate destination? Could it be unity with the all?

So that question follows us as we progress but IMO the universe does not force an answer, again free will paramount
    God bless

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

I have always thought that God is within, we are our own personal Jesus.

Receive and transmit.

Good day Avalonians.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015), Shezbeth (15th January 2015), sijohn (14th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Great idea Omni... a worldwide first contact with God, all at a time will really change things but i have to agree with the idea "eyes to see and ears to hear"... that doesn´t mean "being prepared".... we are allways ready for good things...the ones who are not prepared are the evil forces and never will...
    Thanks for this wild idea.

Love

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,882 times in 2,121 posts

Omni, I was raised Catholic and left the church for reasons that I don't have to explain on this forum lol. I find it difficult to believe there is one all-seeing being that will one day present himself globally. If something like this were to occur I would be more inclined to believe it was something like project blue beam or something similar.

My interpretation of God has changed greatly through the years and at this time as well as some time I believe that God is creation in itself. Prime creator is creation.
    Love & Light <3

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2015), betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Mercedes (14th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015), Orph (17th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thanks Omni, interesting Thread! First, I would start by trying to define what do we mean by "God"?, is it our ET creator?, is it a more sublime invisible being?, is it electromagnetic forces with a structure "loving, caring" apps?, may it be the different energies (Air, Water, Sun, Earth) that have us living?, or a more subtle energy like the Aether, Dark Energy?, or a composition of all mentioned..?

For a lack of a better definition that I would like to offer, I think that the gods who created us (Anton Parks Works) were from Sirius, Orion!, does he (Anton Park) hold the truth, I don't really know! Would I care to have a "Global First Contact with these Gods?", Yes!, sure!, but it's very important that we prepared ourself for it! Those ETs had a similar mentality as we have, and some of their leaders were completely indifferent to "Adam and Eve" life!

The best to everyone!
    Last edited by Deega; 14th January 2015 at 17:13.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

annacherie (15th January 2015), betoobig (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Even the term God becomes a limitation when dealing with a force of this kind. God is total love isness, infinite, unconditional and boundless. I have been in first hand contact/have had a glimpse in a very strong very different real kind of dream, and have connected to a light bright ball in the sky in this life that came to me, which I do not know what it was but it came totally unexpected and felt unreal it was an aha moment of the greatest kind, it happened through prayer to Jesus for a sign that there are UFOs/ETs out there (the only time I have asked Jesus for that kind of thing), so if it was Jesus responding like that then I have had first hand contact. This of course made me realise the power of prayer in a very profound kind of way, it changed my life forever. It is a very peaceful, happy and overwhelming feeling to experience the truth in that way, I hope you will experience something similar!!

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

annacherie (15th January 2015), Baby Steps (19th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Sharkdaddy (17th January 2015), Wind (14th January 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

These words are from the Wingmaker materials and I found them to be close to what I believe..

"I am the ancestral father of all creation. I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence. I reside in this dimension as your beacon. If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.
    I am not to be feared or held in indifference. My presence is immediate, tangible, and real.

You are now in my presence. Hear my words. You are in my presence. You are within me more than I am within you. You are the veneer of my mind and heart, and yet you think yourself the product of an ape. You are so much more than you realise.

Our union was, is, and will be forevermore. You are my blessed offspring with whom I am intricately connected in means that you cannot understand and therefore appreciate. You must suspend your belief and disbelief in what you cannot sense, in exchange for your knowing that I am real and live within you. This is my central message to all my offspring. Hear it well, for in it you may find the place in which I dwell."

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aranuk (16th January 2015), Baby Steps (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), grannyfranny100 (14th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), Heart-2-Heart (15th January 2015), meeradas (15th January 2015), Sharkdaddy (17th January 2015), Wind (14th January 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I was about to post this quote to my thread, but maybe it will fit here.

You are the sun in drag.

You are God hiding from yourself.

Remove all the “mine” – that is the veil.

Why ever worry about

Anything?

Listen to what your friend Hafiz

Knows for certain:

The appearance of this world

Is a Magi’s brilliant trick, though its affairs are

Nothing into nothing.

You are a divine elephant with amnesia

Trying to live in an ant

Hole.

Sweetheart, O sweetheart

You are God in

Drag!

~ Hafiz

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), earthdreamer (15th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), meeradas (15th January 2015), PurpleLama (14th January 2015), ulli (14th January 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

And this is the voice of God as presented by the Baha'i prophet Baha'u'llah:

"Know thou of a truth that the seeker must, at the beginning of his quest for God, enter the Garden of Search.
    In this journey it behoveth the wayfarer to detach himself from all save God and to close his eyes to all that is in the heavens and on the earth.
    There must not linger in his heart either the hate or the love of any soul,
    to the extent that they would hinder him from attaining the habitation of the celestial Beauty.

He must sanctify his soul from the veils of glory and refrain from boasting of such worldly vanities, outward knowledge,
    or other gifts as God may have bestowed upon him.

He must search after the truth to the utmost of his ability and exertion...."

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

aceninja (14th January 2015), Baby Steps (14th January 2015), eaglespirit (15th January 2015), Grizz Griswold (14th January 2015), PurpleLama (14th January 2015), Sharkdaddy (17th January 2015), Wind (14th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast