+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why does terrible news usually break out in the mornings Pacific time?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question Why does terrible news usually break out in the mornings Pacific time?

Ive noticed whenever there is some sort of terrible event, like 911, school shooting, plane crash...etc The news usually breaks out in the mornings and most of the time its Pacific US time.

Its almost as if they want the people (mostly western world) to spend the entire day thinking about the event. It the news broke out at night, people would go to bed and probably wouldn't pickup the story again in the morning.

Can you guys think of other major events that DID or DIDNT brake out in the morning PST.
    Lets compile a list.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

ghostrider (14th January 2015), karamba (14th January 2015), Nasu (14th January 2015), syrwong (14th January 2015), ZooLife (14th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Why does terrible news usually break out in the mornings Pacific time?

Let me start it.

9/11 - Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:46 – 10:28 am EST this would put it around 6am PST
    Sandy Hook - December 14, 2012c. 9:35 am – c. 9:40 am EST around 6:30am PST
    Boston Marathon Bombings - April 15, 2013, 2:49 pm around noon PST.
    Charlie Hebdo shooting - 7 January 2015 11:30 CET (UTC+01:00) i think this was morning local French time.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

Nasu (14th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

the neo cons prefer their false flags first thing I the morning for sure....why is that you ask? I have no idea

6. The Following User Says Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (14th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the five corporations that own all of the mainstream media outlets want one thing above everything , to control the narrative of the day ... they try to keep you from thinking for yourself , instead they tell you what they want you thinking about , and it's mostly fear , and dependence on them for news ... it's backdoor brainwashing in a sense ...keeping you focused on the channel while they speed flash commercials to sell you junk you don't need ...their advertisers paid big dollars for that 20 second spot ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Nasu (14th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2015), syrwong (14th January 2015), ZooLife (14th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Is this so? If so, there is explanation.
    In the morning you have just woken up, they want to tell you terrible tall tales constantly to put you back to sleep. Living is so hard, dreaming is easier.

I also observe these false flag events do not come clashing together. For example, I would be surprised if the Paris shooting would come just a few days after AirAsia went down. Reason: They want you to have enough time to assimilate each and every one of them to get the maximum effect. You see, they want you to regurgitate the shows, like the thousand times the planes crashing into the towers to make this a reality.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

karamba (14th January 2015), Rollo (14th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2015), ZooLife (14th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread