+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reptilian Entity Attaches Itself to Boy who Viewed an Egyptian Mummy at a Museum

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Reptilian Entity Attaches Itself to Boy who Viewed an Egyptian Mummy at a Museum

I thought this was an interesting "possession," entity attachment account. The boy went to a museum with his school to view a new Egyptian display. After looking into a mummy's eyes, he was overcome with an ill feeling and had to flee the museum. He began having nightmares and later started seeing a menacing hybrid man/crocodile in his house. For the rest of the story, watch the video below.

I have never seen a "reptilian" entity mentioned before on these "haunting" shows, so it definitely caught my interest as to the inter-dimensional beings that may be behind "hauntings". It may also demonstrate a real reptilian connection to the "gods" behind the Egyptian pantheon.

Last edited by seeker/reader; 14th January 2015 at 18:19.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

amor (15th January 2015), Axman (14th January 2015), Betty (15th January 2015), Buzzie (14th January 2015), conk (14th January 2015), DNA (15th January 2015), halffull (14th January 2015), InTheBackground (15th January 2015), Kristin (14th January 2015), Lancelot (14th January 2015), Magnus (17th January 2015), Nasu (14th January 2015), Octavusprime (15th January 2015), Omni (14th January 2015), Orion142 (14th January 2015), selinam (14th January 2015), Sith73 (15th January 2015), spiritwind (14th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (14th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015), Tyy1907 (14th January 2015), Zampano (14th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Reptilian Entity Attaches Itself to Boy who Viewed an Egyptian Mummy at a Museum

Felt a real heaviness as I watched this. Sensitives take note, not for the faint of heart!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2015), seeker/reader (14th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Reptilian Entity Attaches Itself to Boy who Viewed an Egyptian Mummy at a Museum

Makes me think twice about going to any museums in the future.

Another "Haunting" show that I watched centered on an Anthropologist who brought home an artifact from South America to add to his large collection. He began studying it and noticed the next day, when he open the box it was in, that it had astonishingly changed shape. He shortly thereafter died from a heart attack. A close friend inherited all his belongings and was visited by his spirit who warned her of the object and claimed that it was responsible for his death. She began experiencing malevolent activity in her house but as the object changed shape it was impossible for her to identify it and remove it from her house. A deliverance minister had to come in and bind all the objects to stop the activity.

I wont be buying/acquiring any old or used items either. No more museums or antique markets for me.
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 14th January 2015 at 21:55.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015), Tyy1907 (15th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Synchronicity here:

I watched an episode of 'A haunting few days ago, it happened to be the one related to the above posted vid, the one where 'Jhon' found a 'Black Bible'

So I downloaded your posted vid seeker/reader to watch and also at random another episode, guess which one.
    Yup seeker/reader the one you just mentioned
    Quote centred on an Anthropologist who brought home an artefact from South America to add to his large collection. He began studying it and noticed the next day, when he open the box it was in, that it had astonishingly changed shape
    Hmm!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 14th January 2015 at 23:35.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2015), seeker/reader (14th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Synchronicity here:

I watched an episode of 'A haunting few days ago, it happened to be the one related to the above posted vid, the one where 'Jhon' found a 'Black Bible'

So I downloaded your posted vid seeker/reader to watch and also at random another episode, guess which one.
    Yup seeker/reader the one you just mentioned
    Quote centred on an Anthropologist who brought home an artefact from South America to add to his large collection. He began studying it and noticed the next day, when he open the box it was in, that it had astonishingly changed shape
    Hmm!
    In case anyone is interested, here is aforementioned episode about the Antropologist and the artifact he finds.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seeker/reader For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Around 1973/74, I was invited to visit the King Tut exhibit in New York City. However, I declined. I felt intuitively that this would be unwise for me, since, somehow, I knew that the ancient Egyptians knew things we do not today and practiced the art of "Thought Forms" which could be attached to objects, for instance, to guard the dead.

I live in a house over 110 years old which I have been repairing for over fifty years. One day, while lying in the gallery hammock and looking towards the living room couch, I saw something extremely REAL which appeared and disappeared so fast that I had no time to become afraid. It was a strong, good looking man in his mid-fortys, bare at the top of his body. He was a person who had character in his appearance and he sat looking at me intently. The interesting thing about it was that the room in which he sat was furnished as it would have been in the 1920's. An acquaintance of mine who came to Christmas Lunch, and who has many psychic gifts, told me that there were the spirits of two men in the house and one was jealous of the other. Over 110 years many people have rented the house.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2015), seeker/reader (15th January 2015), Shannon (5th April 2016), Snookie (15th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,738 times in 4,314 posts

In Carlos Castaneda's "EAGLE'S GIFT", he talks about the pyramids of ancient Mexico, and he states it is absolutely a bad idea to go there.
    He states that the folks who created those ancient monuments were masters of capturing awareness.
    From what I understood, he stated that these ancient masters of awareness were extremely ruthless and that they were capable of amazing feats.

Castaneda stated these folks were not past using whatever means necessary to increase their life span into the form of a ghoul or ghost and that if certain baits or traps for awareness were tripped, they would awaken to try and capture the essense of whom ever had sprung their awareness or life force trap.

Castaneda hinted these folks had their origins in Atlantis and of course I'm thinking Egypt did as well.
    So, I would think it wise to avoid these ancient artifacts all together.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

seeker/reader (15th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

A friend of mine took a stone from a very ancient grave site in Turkey (the site is older in fact than Egypt pyramids as per today's counting of their creation) and all kind of bad luck started happening. He ask a friend of his who was going back to that country to take the stone back where he had taken it. Its troubles stopped.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2015), seeker/reader (15th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (15th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    A friend of mine took a stone from a very ancient grave site in Turkey (the site is older in fact than Egypt pyramids as per today's counting of their creation) and all kind of bad luck started happening. He ask a friend of his who was going back to that country to take the stone back where he had taken it. Its troubles stopped.
    Readers of this thread may be interested to read a fictional account of something rather similar, the Borges short story ‘The Zahir’ (full text in the second link below).
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zahir
    http://southerncrossreview.org/66/borges-zahir.htm

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

DNA (15th January 2015), seeker/reader (15th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread