+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Launched a Missile Last Night

1. Link to Post #61
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Default Re: Nobody Launched a Missile Last Night

"insider-schmider" - sorry but unknown, secretive and unnamed authorities substantiating various scenarios is not FACTUAL information. It more resembles building a Hollywood Script, in other words, perhaps yet another effort to shape reality into a certain form..............????? If the insider isn't dead, he or she might as well be. Insiders should have the courage to step out of the shadows into the light. As someone one said if a person doesn't have the courage to live according to their principles and if at a certain point, is not willing to die for them if need be - what after all was that life worth?

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,387 times in 4,616 posts

Not all UFOs are UFOs and only some are ET.

Control question : Are all ETs UFOs ?

3. Link to Post #63
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

There is a program to ensure the safe return of ISS crews after the shuttle is phased out. that program is not under NASA

4. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote Ahkenaten;
    If the insider isn't dead, he or she might as well be. Insiders should have the courage to step out of the shadows into the light. As someone one said if a person doesn't have the courage to live according to their principles and if at a certain point, is not willing to die for them if need be - what after all was that life worth?
    It goes a bit further than that. It ceases to be an academic question, when it involves more than yourself.

What becomes of your convictions when what you tell others, or they attempt to help you, and it results in their being injured? Or dead? I have spoken to people while they were dealing with that knowledge. One in particular is still trying to decide how to proceed, knowing this.

What I do know is that encouraging them based upon my curiosity, or desire to learn, feels very out of place.
    Some fun, huh?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Harley (10th November 2010)

6. Link to Post #65
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I had a strange dream last night, I watched our planet with an image of another slowly crossing over it...

The pyramids lined up and a gate opened that people started streaming through...

then I had another image of those at the door unable to open it...

seems like the key to the star gate was missing...

could it be possible that Nibiru is in a different dimension? The planet of the crossing merges right on top of us?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Not all UFOs are UFOs and only some are ET.

Control question : Are all ETs UFOs ?

funny you should ask... in the dream that followed I watched a ship appear and landing lights were turned on so it looked like any other plane in the sky...

7. Link to Post #66
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Nobody Launched a Missile Last Night

this is very interesting

via James and > Thanks to Mel Fabrigas

Last edited by giovonni; 10th November 2010 at 20:55.

8. Link to Post #67
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

FredC - surely these are weighty issues on so many levels................but you must admit that finally - someone must BUST A MOVE. If everyone stood up and refused to be cowed into intimidation the intimidating tactics would not work. After all with Govt. as the top employer now and some millions, I have heard, now having TOP SECRET clearances, there are many who could, if they would TELL THE TALE. OK, so with information compartmentalized on a need to know basis perhaps only a mosiac and not a complete picture would emerge, even so........................it would be very helpful at this juncture. Again the ultimate fear factor used is fear of death. Death is an illusion and does not exist. When we allow ourselves and others to be manipulated by this fear we are keeping ourselves in an evolutionary cul de sac. We need not fear. No one can kill us, spirit is ever-born and never dies. All else you hear concerning this are lies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (12th November 2010)

10. Link to Post #68
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    Mystery Missile May Be Optical Illusion

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Str...on_Say_Experts
    I swear 'they' bank on the fact that we're idiots and will swallow any info tagged with "scientific proof."

Looks like there is more media to support the optical illusion theory - apparently their science tries to convert our intuition into tricks.

I rather trust my gut than trust the media, and whatever this IS, its more than what they want us to believe.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (11th November 2010)

12. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

No offence people of America but if you are allowing anybody to launch missiles from your country then this world is well and truly up the Khyber. I would suggest that you all run up to the white house and demand answers. But hey that’s a waste of time as no one is there lol. I wonder if a retaliatory strike is now planed as that missile landed some where and maybe some innocent child is sitting with their skin melting from them as in Hiroshima. It is your fathers, sons and daughters that are making, arming and launching such missiles not the guy who paid for them.
    100% spot on Ahkenaten but I feel no one is listening to common sense anymore.

13. Link to Post #70
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I'm just a typical American and have launch codes for 8 of my own nukes...

We all laugh when someone says why don't we stop the government behind the government...

Yeah right, you first...

14. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Russian Expert Ballistic Missle Is What It Was

A mysterious missile was spotted off the coast of Los Angeles and the US military claims it has no idea where it came from. A helicopter from the Los Angeles CBS News affiliate captured images of what appears to be some sort of rocket or missile with a large contrail behind it.It appears to have been launched about 35 miles (56 km) off the coast of Los Angeles, California. There are several military bases in Southern California, but so far none have said there were any launches at that time. The US Navy has said they are not responsible and the Pentagon is still investigating where the mystery missile came from.

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Harley (10th November 2010)

16. Link to Post #72
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Russian Expert Ballistic Missle Is What It Was

A mysterious missile was spotted off the coast of Los Angeles and the US military claims it has no idea where it came from. A helicopter from the Los Angeles CBS News affiliate captured images of what appears to be some sort of rocket or missile with a large contrail behind it.It appears to have been launched about 35 miles (56 km) off the coast of Los Angeles, California. There are several military bases in Southern California, but so far none have said there were any launches at that time. The US Navy has said they are not responsible and the Pentagon is still investigating where the mystery missile came from.

I said towards the beginning of this thread, and I'm saying it now:

FACT: IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Thank you Dan!
    Harley

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

truthseekerdan (10th November 2010)

18. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    I said towards the beginning of this thread, and I'm saying it now:

FACT: IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Thank you Dan!
    I agree, and it might have been chinese also. Maybe will find out soon...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 times in 370 posts

Maybe this will clear a few things up

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1250646/pg1

20. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

"Mystery Missile" Was a Plane, Pentagon Says
    Military and Civilian Experts Now Say It Was an Airplane, Not a Missile, that Left Mysterious Vapor Trail off Calif. Coast

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n7041217.shtml

(CBS/AP) The Defense Department is now saying that it was an airplane, not a missile, that left a mysterious vapor trail off the coast of Southern California.

"There is no evidence to suggest that this is anything else other than a condensation trail from an aircraft," said Pentagon spokesman Colonel Dave Lapan, who reiterated that there was no threat to America.

The video of what looks for all the world like the contrail of a missile was shot Monday evening by KCBS cameraman Gil Leyvas from a news helicopter over Los Angeles.

"I saw a big plume coming up, rising from looked like beyond the horizon and it continued to grow," Leyvas said.

Meanwhile, an FAA official told CBS News: "We don't know the exact location, trajectory or altitude of the contrail, so we can't determine if it belonged to a specific aircraft."

Civilian experts agreed that the trail was left by an airplane, the Washington Post reports.

"This thing is so obviously an airplane contrail, and yet apparently all the king's horses and all the king's men can't find someone to stand up and say it," said John Pike, a defense and aerospace expert who runs GlobalSecurity.org.

The object, Pike told the Post, was moving too slowly to be a missile, adding: "There's a reason that they're called rockets."

He said the vapor trail was an optical illusion: The contrail appeared to start on the ground and but in reality, he said, the contrail began on the horizon and ran parallel to the ground.

cont...
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 10th November 2010 at 22:35.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

21. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Maybe this will clear a few things up

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1250646/pg1
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

22. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,701 times in 8,378 posts

The more I think about it the more I think it was the Russians doing a test to gather intelligence about the American's communications capabilities during a time when the President was out at the far end of a difficult and expensive logistical limb.

The launch of the highly visible missile would have activated every part of the communications network all the way over to India or Indonesia where the President was located at the time. The Russians would have monitored everything they could electronically and also gathered intel' from spies and moles inside the U.S. military structure and political command.

As for the cost of the missile they burned up for the job, well, didn't Obama go and sign a nuclear reduction document with them a few months ago? they've just reduced their missile count by one. That got value out of a missile they would have destroyed anyway.

EDIT:

Also, another possibility would be that it was a trouble making clan inside the U.S. ( Dick Cheyney ish ) who took a pot shot at jumping Obama into doing something stupid with his Nuke button.
    Last edited by norman; 10th November 2010 at 23:02. Reason: a thought.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. Link to Post #78
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Avaloneans, this is part of my post on the "What will mid november bring us" thread, lady Gaia speaking....
    Make peace, not war Hippie Tint.
    Quote Leave the speculations behind and open up to a whole lot of LOVE, in whatever way you desire.
    We are invited to let go of control and action plans, strategies, let lady Gaya lead the way.
    Take care of her, grow crops, build your own homes, work with your hands, use your feet, dance, make love. Eat, drink, smoke pot for God's sake...ha ha..ahem.....but DO something? Share jokes, smiles, tears and teasing, take care or yourself in the most glorious way.

Think for a moment and ask yourself "What is it that I deserve? What is it that I really want to give to myself?" If anything is possible, what's your first action? Don't hesitate and start giving yourself exactly that and each other No matter how crazy or fantastic, be creative and playfull. Dare to be as crazy as a monkey, funny as a lark, a king's jester, a clown. Try to find all of your faces and express them, they are all valuble to be expressed. That's the best thing to do, for now. There are almost no words to describe what changes will come and how they will shape our reality.

The feminine way is the path of experience and intuition. We have to learn to trust and go one step at a time. Every day is a day to live fully and it's name or number doesn't count, women know that, they are wise. We can treasure life and honor lady Gaia in that surrender to what is, being who you and I truly are. Within ourselves is the masculine and feminine energy, combined they are the ground on which to manifest our co-creation, the birthing of a New Earth. As Kiesha Crowther says "We are the rainbow people" We are the daring ones who have chosen to be here on crucial moments in time, experienced in many facets of the crystal, that is a metaphor for the Creation of Life through Consciousness and Love.
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 10th November 2010 at 23:02. Reason: creative solution to double posting

24. Link to Post #79
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

ElandielBernElve:
    Quote And yeah let's focus on helping each other, staying positive and giving love and help to those close to us and anyone we might encounter on our paths.
    Absolutely the very practical thing to do, YES Hippie Tint.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

giovonni (11th November 2010)

26. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

I took this picture around about a year ago, because of the strange "contrails".
    They look to be very much like the one in Las Vegas, at least to me.
    Anyone else with the same thought?
    The states of awareness we currently perceive are only a thiny fraction of the whole.
    The continuum extends deep into nonphysical areas of the universe far beyond our current physical comprehension ~ William Buhlman

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosie For This Post:

kinsuemei2 (11th November 2010), Malcolm Linus (11th November 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast