+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member jeanpistache's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

Hello, I have serious doubts about the integrity of Alex Jones because of three things. He is always acting like he is full of anger when he is talking about this conspiracy and that makes our anger grow, if you have anger you can't think. Then he is scaring people to make them stop moving forward. His show is full of excitment, i mean the music, the way he talk very fast, it's very hard to stay calm and watch this video, and when you are quiet your brain is fonctioning much better, why do you think aliens are so calm? AND the most obvious on top of it is the Info Wars show hypnosis and mind fragmentation, they use the same technique on foxnews with the spining circles for the hypnosis and the flash of lights for fragmentation, why use hypnosis and mind fragmentation?

If you ask me this show is a way to make the smart pepole dumb, look just how much agitate this guy is acting.

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E

On his first apparition on BBC and after 30 seconds he say "nazi plan" to make sure that every body know that he is crazy and keep acting like that to the end. Then the guy from the times ask him if he is part of the conspiracy by using 1. they dont exist 2. you are part of the conspiracy. Then the guy from the times says "I say the first", Then the interviewer say "I say the second", then the times guy retract himself (maybe because he see that the other one have the nuts to say it) and say "I say the second".

What do you think?
    Last edited by jeanpistache; 18th January 2015 at 13:52.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jeanpistache For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (19th January 2015), Aspen (19th January 2015), birddog (14th February 2015), Citizen No2 (18th January 2015), fractal being (18th January 2015), Gerald Paris (18th January 2015), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), justntime2learn (24th January 2015), Matisse (18th January 2015), Nick Matkin (18th January 2015), onawah (18th January 2015), Wind (18th January 2015), yelik (18th January 2015), Zee's (18th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

Good morning jeanpistache.

A valid observation and synopsis. There are a lot of theories regarding Alex Jones. Personally, I have never been able, nor would I want to, watch his show for the very reasons you have stated above.

Beware the Angry Man.

Regards.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Aspen (19th January 2015), fractal being (18th January 2015), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (18th January 2015), Matisse (18th January 2015), Nick Matkin (18th January 2015), onawah (18th January 2015), yelik (18th January 2015), Zee's (18th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I'm happy to hear it, I agree with your signature.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanpistache For This Post:

Mutchie (19th January 2015), onawah (18th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Yes, possibly the only Original Thought I've ever had.

Regards.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Joe Sustaire (18th January 2015), Mutchie (19th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Alex Jones is doing a job. He's earning a good living. He has a specific "I-wanna-be-scared-and-angry-too-but-keep-it-simple" audience who enjoy his stuff.

Many just laugh at him, but maybe he's a lightning rod for the government and media to appreciate some of the underlying fears a minority of the population may have.

He has a well honed public persona which may go down well in the US, but he appeared on British TV in 2013; hope this video link is available outside the UK:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...unday-politics (Edited version 1' 20")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxWfhJOP0E (Full version 6' 09")

Analysis of the interview with Andrew Neil justifying his action. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPcUFVeJwxs (7' 40")

Alex Jones is something else! As you can see, his performance in front of the mild-mannered Andrew Neil in the BBC's Sunday Politics show makes him look like a bloody nutter, and maybe he is. If he's not, then Jones has a very poor grasp of how to get his message across to different audiences.

He'll never get a second chance to make a first impression over here. He's blown it.

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 18th January 2015 at 09:48.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Aspen (19th January 2015), Mutchie (19th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

On his first apparition on BBC and after 30 seconds he say "nazi plan". Then the guy from the times ask him if he is part of the conspiracy by using 1. they dont exist 2. you are part of the conspiracy. Then the guy from the times says "I say the first", Then the interviewer say "I say the second", then the times guy retract himself (maybe because he see that the other one have the nuts to say it) and say "I say the second".
    Last edited by jeanpistache; 18th January 2015 at 10:48.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jeanpistache For This Post:

jerry (20th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Quote Posted by jeanpistache (here)
    Hello, I have serious doubts about the integrity of Alex Jones because of three things. He is always acting like he is full of anger when he is talking about this conspiracy and that makes our anger grow, if you have anger you can't think. Then he is scaring people to make them stop moving forward. His show is full of excitment, i mean the music, the way he talk very fast, it's very hard to stay calm and watch this video, and when you are quiet your brain is fonctioning much better, why do you think aliens are so calm? AND the most obvious on top of it is the Info Wars show hypnosis and mind fragmentation, they use the same technique on foxnews with the spining circles for the hypnosis and the flash of lights for fragmentation, why use hypnosis and mind fragmentation?

If you ask me this show is a way to make the smart pepole dumb, look just how much agitate this guy is acting. What do you think?
    So what are the alternatives?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote So what are the alternatives?
    I don't know...
    Last edited by jeanpistache; 18th January 2015 at 10:54.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jeanpistache For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

He and others like David Icke are waking people up in different ways.
    Then every person do his own reserch see depending och what is important to them, and after a while a bigger picture will open.

- For me the most important thing is get people de-hypnetized before things have gone to far.

So I listen to him and filter away a lot, but get a lot good information too.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), pianoman1954 (20th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (18th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Nahhhh....your all misinterpreting a guy who has dedicated his career and life to open peoples eyes.
    While where at it, lets criticize Bill Ryan, David Icke, Michael tsarion,Kerry Cassidy, Mark passio..blah blah blah.....
    People, any one focused enough to provide information and intel to the general public is doing more than you and me
    rambling on about how they are angry and hyperactive...come on.
    If you take into consideration that to wake the general public up and to stand against tyranny means...we need to get angry..
    Then Im in....It is a natural emotion that rises in passionate people who go from thought to emotion to action.....Without the fuel from
    anger we sit dormant and right B.S statements about those who are doing the work.
    Interesting that most of you criticising Alex Jones are not from the U.S ??
    Im sure there are plenty of Americans who thank Mr Jones for being a bull in a military/Industrial oligarchy China shop.
    Last edited by etheric underground; 18th January 2015 at 10:59.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), Blacklight43 (18th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), Dorjezigzag (22nd January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), East Sun (18th January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), Matt P (18th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015), Pweeky (18th January 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (18th January 2015), Zee's (18th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I don't know...
    really...?

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valle (here)
    He and others like David Icke are waking people up in different ways.
    Then every person do his own reserch see depending och what is important to them, and after a while a bigger picture will open.

- For me the most important thing is get people de-hypnetized before things have gone to far.

So I listen to him and filter away a lot, but get a lot good information too.
    What do you think about David Icke?

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Alex Jones has often been his own worst enemy - after a few years studying his presentations I have reached the conclusion that he is in fact entirely sincere, his own politics are quite simple, he is an old fashioned republican libertarian
    from Texas.
    His basic christian faith is almost 'Rockwellian'. Alex first came to my attention with his covert infiltration of the "Sacred Grove" and his exposure of the decadent moral relativism of the world leader club, and the dark agenda of Bilderberg. He runs a media business and has been very successful, which makes him a prime target for jealous onlookers who envy his hard work and enterprise (the fruits of this) At least Alex Jones is offering a true alternative to the warm pap that is offered mainstream Americans and passes for 'News'. No, i think you are wrong about Alex Jones, he may rant and roar -but he is genuinely angry at the overt destruction of our civilization, a few more people need to get angry, to offer resistance to the creeping fascist tyranny that is so obviously poisoning our western civilization - there is nothing wrong with being angry, it is directionless and pointless violence that is wrong, and anger for selfish reasons.
    Alex Jones may be a simple man, but his clear sighted vision sees what so many are blinkered to seeing.

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), Baby Steps (19th January 2015), Blacklight43 (18th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), East Sun (18th January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), Frank V (18th January 2015), Gardener (19th January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), ghostrider (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015), pianoman1954 (20th January 2015), Pweeky (18th January 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (18th January 2015), Zee's (18th January 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

There is no doubt in my mind that Alex Jones has a good intension for humanity. People that have gone/are going very deeply into the dark to discover the truth, people like Alex Jones, people like William Cooper, people like Gerald Celente, do not return calm, they return pissed off and sometimes attach bi-products of the evil with them. Being pissed off in truth and spreading the truth in that state of mind, does not have the same impact as spreading the truth in a less authentic fashion. Truth and authenticity are very inter-linked. Now, at times I am sure that "pissed off" aspect about Alex can turn into hate at times and that's of course not good, but judging him for that is totally unfair, here we are not digging as deeply into the **** as he is, we just receive the truth of his digging into the ****, for free and we are here then to judge him for that. Not fair. So in my view what a truth seeker should do is to not judge Alex for anything, but to guide him towards taming his "pissed off" states away from hate as sometimes might be a bi-product, both to help him and to help others as well, and beyond that be very loving and appreciative about his service to mankind.

Being a truth seeker, is at times hard, because the judgment takes over. It is very difficult not to judge the cabal, and to stay loving towards the cabal. This is the great challenge for truth seekers. But as a community we can grow these elements of love and ensure peace is brought to everyone, including to those that the mind logically finds are not worth it.

Alex Jones is a hero in my books, a hero with flaws, just as we are individuals with flaws too. He just throws himself out there, does what he needs to do, very authentic and very driven by spreading awareness to help free mankind from the bonds of the evil. With a single voice he opposes the powers of evil, every day. If everyone would be like him, the evil would fade very quickly.

My logical mind sometimes struggles with some of what these people are saying, I'm paying much attention towards not turning judgmental when they for instance sometimes are rooted in ego about illegal immigration, I don't approve that part of the message, but I don't turn my back on them either. Here they are talking about freedom for mankind, yet when it comes down to it they are not even ready to love immigrants as much as themselves, in fact they want immigrants to stay away from their country (some more, some less). To all of the truth seekers that fall victim of that, I tame my ego towards being forgiving, understanding and non-judgmental. My logical mind understands the negative aspects of leaking the kind of hate mentality that morphs into the context of the truth, but as a truth seeker I feel I am not here to judge, but to help spread truth, freedom and peace - for all.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 18th January 2015 at 12:08.

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015), Pweeky (18th January 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015), Valle (18th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (18th January 2015), Zee's (18th January 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    I don't know...
    really...?
    yeah sure i'm a cia agent trying to fool 5 random dudes about alex jones the savior of man kind

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeanpistache For This Post:

jerry (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    I don't know...
    really...?
    yeah sure i'm a cia agent trying to fool 5 random dudes about alex jones the savior of man kind

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

DNA (19th January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

As much great info as you can get from InfoWars, it is controlled opposition and you must be very careful there. This is understood by the fact there are some telling topics AJ refuses to ever touch. It's also obvious in how strongly he tries to create crisis and incite violence. I do check in every day but I tread carefully.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Buzzie (18th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), Gardener (19th January 2015), guido (19th January 2015), Innocent Warrior (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), Kryztian (18th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), lizfrench (18th January 2015), LoneWolf76 (18th January 2015), Rex (18th January 2015), Shezbeth (18th January 2015), SilentFeathers (18th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015), Wind (18th January 2015), ZooLife (18th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 01:33.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

jerry (20th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Couldn't have said it better myself. The guy does have pelotas though. How many journalists have sneaked into Bohemian Grove and videoed the "Cremation of Care" ritual?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), Frank V (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), stevcolx (20th January 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

what is pelotas?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast