Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    As much great info as you can get from InfoWars, it is controlled opposition and you must be very careful there. This is understood by the fact there are some telling topics AJ refuses to ever touch. It's also obvious in how strongly he tries to create crisis and incite violence. I do check in every day but I tread carefully.
    Matt
    Both 'sides' are controlled opposition just like the democrats vs. republicans. It is not just the ground on the other side of the fence one should be vigilant regarding.

I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Valle (18th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

He is totally authentic (also) — passionate, driven, and 100% sincere in everything he does.
    Both Jones and Icke have had their place along the path of my awakening and that I am appreciative of.

One thing I will add is that just because someone is 'authentic, passionate and driven' does not make their message immune to corruption and disinformation.

Vigilant is the key no matter who is giving the message or what that message has to say. After all, no sane person stays with a life raft (message) after they have reach safe dry land.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

jerry (20th January 2015), Omni (19th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

[QUOTE=ZooLife;924502]

He is totally authentic (also) — passionate, driven, and 100% sincere in everything he does.
    Both Jones and Icke have had their place along the path of my awakening and that I am appreciative of.

[COLOR="darkorange"]One thing I will add is that just because someone is 'authentic, passionate and driven' does not make their message immune to corruption and disinformation.

AJ is a mixed bag for me at this point. Smart, knows who's who, knows how the game is played. I have learned a lot from him but his rants, I just don't want to be that angry and when he starts calling the PTB disgusting and all kind of names, a bit much. Yeah, I don't like them but do I really want to put that much energy into actively hating them and fighting them which to me is exactly what the PTB want. They want you to hate and fight them so they can come after you and crush you because they are prepared for that so in a way AJ on same level is playing their game. I don't think the PTP want you to free your mind and become internally independent of them, that the PTB have no weapons for. AJ has got a dark side, maybe it's his ego, maybe he takes funds from three letter agencies with the promise he will not talk about X,Y and Z who knows. He is not a saint. He has pressures on him so sometimes he does go off the rails. I still from time to time listen to him but not much because of his anger. I can only take so much.
    We need to stop seeing people as all good or all bad and putting them on a pedestal so when their faults start to show we say, see he is a fake. We need to get past that now.
    but some people are going to be outed for playing the a good guy when they are probably plants or pasties like Kevin Annett.
    Last edited by 3(C)+me; 18th January 2015 at 19:26.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

onawah (18th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    France Avalon Member jeanpistache's Avatar
    Thanks

well, they can be fooled but not corrupted if they are authentic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jeanpistache For This Post:

Omni (19th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jeanpistache (here)
    There is a oxymoron in there somewhere.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,266 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    There is no doubt in my mind that Alex Jones has a good intension for humanity. People that have gone/are going very deeply into the dark to discover the truth, people like Alex Jones, people like William Cooper, people like Gerald Celente, do not return calm, they return pissed off and sometimes attach bi-products of the evil with them. Being pissed off in truth and spreading the truth in that state of mind, does not have the same impact as spreading the truth in a less authentic fashion. Truth and authenticity are very inter-linked. Now, at times I am sure that "pissed off" aspect about Alex can turn into hate at times and that's of course not good, but judging him for that is totally unfair, here we are not digging as deeply into the **** as he is, we just receive the truth of his digging into the ****, for free and we are here then to judge him for that. Not fair. So in my view what a truth seeker should do is to not judge Alex for anything, but to guide him towards taming his "pissed off" states away from hate as sometimes might be a bi-product, both to help him and to help others as well, and beyond that be very loving and appreciative about his service to mankind.

Being a truth seeker, is at times hard, because the judgment takes over. It is very difficult not to judge the cabal, and to stay loving towards the cabal. This is the great challenge for truth seekers. But as a community we can grow these elements of love and ensure peace is brought to everyone, including to those that the mind logically finds are not worth it.

Alex Jones is a hero in my books, a hero with flaws, just as we are individuals with flaws too. He just throws himself out there, does what he needs to do, very authentic and very driven by spreading awareness to help free mankind from the bonds of the evil. With a single voice he opposes the powers of evil, every day. If everyone would be like him, the evil would fade very quickly...
    There have been times when I've been embarrassed for the likes of Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura and others. I cringe, thinking why doesn't Alex Jones do some yoga before his shows (or take some blood pressure medication?!), why doesn't Jesse lose the black leather, so-and-so lose the lipstick, so-and-so use some lipstick...thinking people would take them more seriously if they'd just behave/look more like Dane Wiggington, who comes off as more "polished".

Part of this comes from growing up in L.A. where image and success go hand in hand. I imagine for many in the U.K., where the ladies still wear big hats and "propriety" and separation of the classes is the norm, watching a "hee haw" like Alex Jones must make one's skin crawl...lol Much of it is the beholders' problem, language and cultural differences. Was it not the point of confusing the languages following the Tower of Babel story? We were getting too close to the truth?

I remember watching that early-on interview of David Icke. Everyone was laughing and making fun of him and I couldn't believe it. To me, it was obvious that something was happening that was not a laughing matter. I didn't really get what it was at the time, but it bothered me to no end that most of the U.K. considered him a "nutter" and that even years later, the label sticks with the less-enlightened.

I'm convinced that those who are rough around the edges are probably too busy being passionate to worry about 'image'. And if they play it up, maybe there is some theatrics to it...that kind of goes with being in the spotlight.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    Couldn't have said it better myself. The guy does have pelotas though. How many journalists have sneaked into Bohemian Grove and videoed the "Cremation of Care" ritual?
    What makes you think he snuck in? Do you really think he would have been allowed to sneak in...I think not.

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this post has enough information about alex jones and his war on your mind to discern the quality of his message.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...awl-Alex-Jones

Thanks to OP for sharing their perspective.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

jerry (20th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    So what are the alternatives?
    Personal integrity and unemotional research with out the need for a well marketed figurehead?

There's thousands of people researching the stuff alex jones talks about, and go well beyond him, Joseph Farrell for instance. You continue to ignore the shelves of food and reach for the candybar.

Addiction to production quality? Need those green screened background symbols flashing by? Entrainment?

I wouldn't trust AJ as far as I could throw him, and I doubt I could pick him up.

Seriously, find one other person with that extremely distinctive voice.

17. Link to Post #50
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Yeh, Alex is 'EVIL' alright, look at what he teaches his own son...

PS - I just don't get threads like these, never have...

What's wrong with your own ((DISCERNMENT))..?

Why do others feel they need 'Confirmation' when they don't like someone's style...

Quote FACT: Alex Jones has woken up more people as to what the real NWO Agenda is, than anyone else in the world, Barr-None...
    So Why? The constant questioning of a man who is trying to get the 'Truth' out to all & sundrie..???

Boredom perhaps...

PSS - I'll go 1 step further by saying...

Quote I wouldn't have any of the ((Alex-Naysayers)) on my Truthseeker Team ((NO-WAY))...
    In fact, I'd really have to question their motives & sincerity...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 18th January 2015 at 23:10.

18. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Pelotas is plural for ball in Spanish.

19. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Yeh, Alex is 'EVIL' alright, look at what he teaches his own son...

PS - I just don't get threads like these, never have...
    Thanks Jackovesk. That video is classic.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

jackovesk (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (20th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

If they can be fooled for money, they will be currupted, their authenticty at the beginning, doesn't matter. The Anger is similar to white magic, it always shifts shapes in unwanted,/unexpected ways. I always see AJ as an entertainer, he is not different than football, hockey, baseball, movie bussiness.(only subject is different)

Dominion needs his kind on their show to focus and relief some accumulated stress. I do not think, he makes any difference on the awakening process with his attidute on his audience. They(audience) already had an opinion and like to see someone is wording on that opinion.
    The show most likely is allowed one.(if it is not supported one)
    Last edited by Tangri; 19th January 2015 at 08:14.
    Love and Hope

22. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    I always see AJ as an entertainer, he is not different than football, hockey, baseball, movie bussiness.(only subject is different)
    I disagree. I don't listen to him much(maybe an hour total minus his Obama docu years back). But I think he wakes a good amount of people up. Reality is in layers. The people who listen to Alex Jones for example would be programmed in some cases to not be attuned to discerning the deeper end of the rabbit hole.

He is a stepping stone to greater things.

He does entertain for sure. He has qualities. I have respect for the man. I don't know what his past is or much about him, but initially, I have nothing but respect for him.

Once these people get bored of Alex Jones they will migrate to places like Avalon to learn more, or the Icke forum, or my blog too. There are variances to the rabbit hole. I have met many people who took Alex Jones as a stepping stone. They listen to him for a minute just out of curiousity, and because he is such a good entertainer(passionate, doesn't seem fake to me) they listen further. And eventually they will see through basic lies. It is a beginners crash course.

I personally get very bored with Alex Jones because he is touching surface things, and a few core issues. But I have respect for anyone that sticks their neck out for truth(even if their own path is not quite all truth)...

He is always acting like he is full of anger when he is talking about this conspiracy and that makes our anger grow, if you have anger you can't think.
    I personally don't get angry when he does. I get slightly amused.
    Last edited by Omni; 19th January 2015 at 01:36.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Jake (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

What do you think about David Icke?
    Why do you ask?

I count David as a friend, and have spent quite a lot of time with him (including three weeks 24/7 in South Africa in 2010, when I got to know him really well).

Because he believe that he is the son of god. What he means?
    Ok il wade in here first. I have read both books by david wilcock, "the sourcefield investigations" and the "synchronicity key" and then read them again in the reverse order, as suggested by the author. Before i explain it, i agree with mr.icke with the exception that 'he' be changes to 'all of us' but thats just me nit picking

first take the definition of 'god' and toss it aside and all stigma that surrounds it. that worked back in the day with the father/son allegory cuz people were at a lower level of understanding. we have progressed. in my view(sorry to start ****) the god(s) of the old testament are/were advanced intelligent beings from off planet. i cant read it ay other way anymore. They are not the source of humans, not physical, not spiritual but perhaps just modifiers. count the 'gods' out :D

second, think of a magnetic field or a wifi hotspot. both of these create a field extending a certain distance. now instead of a magnet or modem, think galactic center(whatever the center may be) and picture our galaxy(milky way) as the size of the field. Now we are cookin...

space is not 'dead and airless' it is full, with what exactly i cant say but it is the field. the field of creation. the galactic center is the source of this field. it is responsible for all life that has appeared within its reaches, the milky way galaxy. its purpose is to create life. the galaxy is the creator, or god if you want to get all biblical on me

i feel that david icke is 'spot on' in what he said, as long as you factor in my little blurb above. the galaxy is the source of the field, and the field is responsible for creating life where ever and when ever it is possible.

*i edited this part. i said are parents are the biological creators of our short term vessel for our energy to exist in and experience 3d life. I cant say where the energetic being originates from, perhaps the galactic center, perhaps not. this area is unknown to me :/ *

therefor, ya, we are all sons and daughters of god[the most high god(the source)]. seems a bit odd to read this back but i will say this, i used the galaxy as the creator and i may be wrong by way of specifics. perhaps the universe is the creator which creates galaxies which allows star systems to form and then forms planets which are then engulfed by the field of creation, the source field, which results in biological life. im sure you can figure out my meaning. its too intense/immense to appear typed on a forum at 11pm :D
    Last edited by skuzzy; 19th January 2015 at 04:05. Reason: revised
    Ignorance is bliss, and I want no part of it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skuzzy For This Post:

gripreaper (19th January 2015), Jake (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

ok, now more ramblings but about alex jones. i used to listen to him a bunch in the early days of my awakening, but havent checked in lately. i can say that he is a positive asset to all of us. For example, he goes on about fluoride(sodium fluoride) in the water which made me step back and think abit which lead to research on my own terms on my own time and lead me to my own conclusions. sodium fluoride is toxic, read the MSDS: http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927595 and decided for myself that i want to avoid NaF at all costs. If people get defensive and try and pry out why, i say "i dont want my pineal calcified". Il let them figure it out.

The point is this: he is human, we have positive and negative traits and we are positive and negative people in our own regards. Just because he shouts doesnt make him 'bad' or 'wrong' or 'evil' or 'one of them' or whatever label you wish to apply. It doesnt matter. Take the info and decide for yourself what to believe. He is passionate about his work. if you learn for yourselves whats been going on and done to us, you should get mad too. you should shout from time to time. we are emotional creatures, to say 'he is bad because he emotes' is rediculous. are you just a meat robot without feelings? have you trained yourself not to get upset, mad, sad, angry? even anger is ok, we need emotions. The key is to control them as much as we can. so that if you find ones self stumbling upon your spouse in bed with another, you dont fly off the handle and kill both people. instead, you control yourself and rationally deal with your spouse realizing they are, in the end bad for you. be civilized. think.

anyone who writes off alex as crazy is a fool, i think. what thread on this forum would not receive a big eyeroll and tinfoil hat comments from the average person who is unaware/unawake to the world? i would say no thread, so tread carefully when you encounter such an instance as Alex.

He gets kudos from me, big time. his info should make everyone do their own research. we all need to get this jim marrs quote tatooed on us "Dont trust me, dont believe a word i say. Do go out and do your own research and come to your own conclusions."

william cooper said a similar thing too: "dont believe me, but do get off your butts and find out for yourselves if what im telling you is true" or something close to that.

ok maybe not a tatoo, but at least remember that line and forever apply it in your life. if you just blindly believe someone on the radio or tv or internet, then well "baaaahhhh" to you.
    Last edited by skuzzy; 19th January 2015 at 04:29.
    Ignorance is bliss, and I want no part of it.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skuzzy For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), Jake (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), Karma Ninja (19th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

I have long wondered about Alex Jones, especially after hearing what William Cooper had to say about him in a video made years ago. After Bill Cooper described how Alex Jones had greatly exaggerated the Y2K event and had stirred up fear unnecessarily, I started to notice how his angry approach fed the fear. It is his approach! He sells his products based on fear. This video exposes more lies about Alex

29. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Alex is sincere but he is often wrong. As are we all, he is guided by his own thoughts and agenda. I also think he has been poking around this world so long he has gone a little crazy. I think it happens to the best of us at times. I personally haven't spent much time watching him in the past few years but I still come across his vids and watch every once in a while. Alex Jones may be in it for the money but he is genuinely trying to pass along new truths.Who can blame a guy for trying to get paid following his passions.

30. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Karma Ninja (here)
    I think Alex is sincere but he is often wrong. As are we all, he is guided by his own thoughts and agenda. I also think he has been poking around this world so long he has gone a little crazy. I think it happens to the best of us at times. I personally haven't spent much time watching him in the past few years but I still come across his vids and watch every once in a while. Alex Jones may be in it for the money but he is genuinely trying to pass along new truths.Who can blame a guy for trying to get paid following his passions.
    "Who can blame a guy for trying to get paid following his passions."

You can not serve 2 masters at the same time.
    Last edited by Tangri; 19th January 2015 at 07:58.
    Love and Hope

31. Link to Post #60
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)

I have long wondered about Alex Jones, especially after hearing what William Cooper had to say about him in a video made years ago. After Bill Cooper described how Alex Jones had greatly exaggerated the Y2K event and had stirred up fear unnecessarily, I started to notice how his angry approach fed the fear. It is his approach! He sells his products based on fear. This video exposes more lies about Alex
    From memory that thing with William Cooper was a ((Storm in Tea Cup)) more to do with ((Ego)) on Bill Cooper's behalf...

Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper

William Cooper (Only Appearance) on the Alex Jones Show 1998

PS - Like I previously mentioned ((Storm in Tea Cup))...

Now if someone can produce a 'Video' that show's Alex taking Bill (off-the-air)

Alex Jones Slams Bill Cooper

PS - Quid Pro Quo..?

Descrepencies...

The ((He said -She said)) crowd have been dining out on this little ((Fau'par)) for a decade...

PSS - I'm (Still) an Alex Jones & Bill Cooper (Fan)...

Storm in a Tea Cup...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast