Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones / InfoWars.com

Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    Couldn't have said it better myself. The guy does have pelotas though. How many journalists have sneaked into Bohemian Grove and videoed the "Cremation of Care" ritual?
    Perhaps so but this is also how controlled opposition works. Certain assets are given just enough access and/or information that gives a perception of being on a particular side in order to earn that side's trust.
    Isn't it peculiar that calm, intelligent, articulate, rallying voices are not given this access and are quickly destroyed and/or killed but angry, divisive, bullying voices are allowed to go on and on and on?
    I have long enjoyed the information I've gotten from AJ but it's always been obvious his character is designed to never be able to go "mainstream" and to keep his real truth from never being taken seriously. Because of how he presents, he is easily dismissed. It's kinda like how they always roll out Jesse Ventura on the mainstream to debate 9/11 and other conspiracies. So easy to dismiss...

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), guido (19th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015), Wind (19th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jeanpistache (here)
    what is pelotas?

balls..... in french... couilles

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

what is pelotas?
    Pelotas = Spanish for balls, so presumably means 'balls' as in testicles meaning he's got courage, guts, drive, vigour, determination, bravery, etc.

As far as I know, this Spanish expression for this is usually translated as 'cojones', literally meaning 'balls' (testicles) in the courage, bravery meaning sense. Maybe 'pelotas' is just a less well-known expression - from Latin America perhaps?

Balls/bollocks (English) and cojones (Spanish) are colloquial expressions for testicles!

Nick

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

NancyV (21st January 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    France Avalon Member jeanpistache's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks,

I agree with Matt. And I would add that there is nothing good in watching a wicked ritual. Have you learned something through these images except how to do Witchcraft?

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,965 times in 3,473 posts

I don't tune into Alex Jones too often. He has a gravely voice and uses it in an over bearing way. He had developed a radio personality, overwhelming his guests, trying to manipulate his audiences emotions, creating fear, resorting to all types of sensationalism. As time has progressed, I will say that he has reigned in some of his worst tendencies. I will also say why I sometimes do listen to him:

- He has good guests and has promoted some good people. Birgitta Jonsdottir who talks about the banking scams in Iceland, Rosalind Petersen on Chemtrails, just to name a few.

- He has done some good investigative work, breaking into Bohemean Grove, hanging out outside of Bilderberg meetings, etc.

- He reaches a lot of people.

Because he is a bit more "mainstream", I do like to check in with him from time to time.

I will say, I don't have any one news source I trust. Period. I always find something about most hosts that I disagree with. My philosophy is listen to everyone, but do not blindly trust anyone. You have to use your own judgement. Its probably better to listen to someone like Jones, who you disagree with some of the time because your mind will process the info you are getting, constantly deciding what you agree with and disagree with. That's so much better than passively absorbing the news like a sponge.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015), Valle (18th January 2015), vmk22 (19th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #26
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Kryztian: "I don't have any one news source I trust. Period" - I agree with you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Kryztian (23rd January 2015)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I don't listen to hem as much I used to. There is some good info there, and I believe that he tries. He has a huge audience, and I must admit that his over the top showmanship draws folks in with entertainment value. Remember Rush Limbaugh? Similar tactic? Angry rants, waving hands, red in the face, etc... at one point there was an EIB poll (radio listenership poll) that showed an overwhelming amount of Limbaugh listeners were NOT people who agreed with him. Needless to say, the Contract with America was sold to the people via Limbaugh.

My brother is a die hard Alabama Republican. Every time Alex comes up, I can tell by his talking points and his prepared jargon and his references to Alex Jones,, that he listens more than me... lol... AJ's flavor is taylored for the conservatives in America. Much of what he says will not translate to folks who don't understand Americans, and who never got a good dose of Limbaugh...

imho, he is like Limbaugh, but much more radical with regards subjuct matter.. Either way,,, MY REPUBLICAN BROTHER IS LISTENING AND LEARNING.... I like that....

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

hats off to Alex in my view , he blazes his own trail ... he covers the cabal , fracking , what the DHS does , the depopulation agenda , etc ... he doesn't read the fax from the AP , he's a bit of an alarmist but , all the other news sites burp the same info , if you see one you already know what all the others are talking about , Not Alex he's on another wave ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), cursichella1 (18th January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Alex Jones is a very intelligent aware and informed person. He is passionate about what he does. He has been instrumental in making hundreds of thousands aware of some facts that we need to realize and do something about if we can. We can at least let others know how serious this world situation has become.

What makes some people want to shoot the messenger? Do they imagine that things will get better automatically? Things are worse than most of us know about.

We need more people like Alex Jones.
    Last edited by East Sun; 18th January 2015 at 16:15.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), cursichella1 (18th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), ghostrider (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 times in 449 posts

I'd like to see/hear AJ and crew offer more education about how we got into this mess and how we keep it going.

If more people understood, e.g., what being a "U.S. citizen" really means, perhaps more people would take action, and the corporation (U.S.A.) would lose some of its steam.

Peace Love Joy & Harmony,
    genevieve

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to genevieve For This Post:

GCS1103 (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Limited Hangout.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout

OR.........

The Kansas City Shuffle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbjYZ7dV8Pg

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 18th January 2015 at 16:34.

20. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Before Alex Jones , how many even knew about the death of compassion ceremony ??? Molek , or the build-a-burgerking meetings of the CFR , TLC , etc ??? ehh ??? I swerved into something funny , burgerking , the masses going to a food bank run by an imaginary man wearing a crown , the people needing food for daily survival ... ha ha build-a-burgers = he laughs hard , sips Mt. Dew , and stretches , it's going to be a great day ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), JRS (20th January 2015), NancyV (21st January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Someone pointed out to me that my post was not real clear and after reading it again,, I agree..

I listen to Alex as often as I can, and I am impressed with his dedication and commitment. I think he is genuine and his heart is definitely in it.. I like him quite a bit, actually.. (I wont take the 'super male elixer', lol.)

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2015), cursichella1 (18th January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,552 times in 32,931 posts

Hello, I have serious doubts about the integrity of Alex Jones because of three things. He is always acting like he is full of anger when he is talking about this conspiracy and that makes our anger grow, if you have anger you can't think.
    What do you think?
    Anyone who can fake that kind of anger (and many other emotions!) deserves to be earning $5 million per Hollywood blockbuster, and winning a cabinet full of Oscars.

I listen to him regularly... in Myers-Briggs (MBTI) terms he's a very high-volume, off-the-scale, ENFP. In my strong view, he's unquestionably authentic. A better radio show presenter in his team may actually be Paul Joseph Watson (professional, detailed, personable and superb) — but Alex is doing more than anyone else to wake people up. For that, he has my deep appreciation.

25. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

13th Warrior (20th January 2015), Alan (18th January 2015), cursichella1 (18th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), GCS1103 (18th January 2015), guido (19th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), JohnJ (18th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), Mutchie (19th January 2015), Muzz (18th January 2015), Ron Mauer Sr (19th January 2015), Spirithorse (18th January 2015), Valle (18th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015), Yoda (18th January 2015), ZooLife (18th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

What do you think about David Icke?
    Why do you ask?

I count David as a friend, and have spent quite a lot of time with him (including three weeks 24/7 in South Africa in 2010, when I got to know him really well).

He is totally authentic (also) — passionate, driven, and 100% sincere in everything he does.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th January 2015 at 17:24.

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (18th January 2015), cursichella1 (18th January 2015), Davidallany (19th January 2015), DNA (19th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), etheric underground (18th January 2015), guido (19th January 2015), jackovesk (18th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), Kryztian (23rd January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), Mutchie (19th January 2015), Spirithorse (18th January 2015), Valle (18th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015), Yoda (18th January 2015), ZooLife (18th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I watched/listened to AJ in the beginning of his late night access tv show. His energy/demeanor was exactly like today. Perhaps, even more so. The callers made jokes and slandered his message for years. He kept going, regardless. I saw the change- eventually -from the public in receiving the messages.
    AJ was the person with a bullhorn yelling at Presidente Fox of Mexico as he drove to the Govenor's mansion. Gossip was Presidente Fox said he would have had AJ killed in his country for such an act.
    Of course Bohemian Grove is well documented.
    He helped open eyes in the early days. For this he gets my respect.
    His anger etc does not get my attention as I cannot focus on the message any longer. That's my problem.

PS It has been 15 years since this type message has been brought to the public attention. Fifteen yearssssssssssss. Have we grown?
    Thanks to Alex Jones, David Icke and the many others (who's lives were in danger simply for speaking their truth) who aired on access tv in Austin, Tx when no one else would.
    Last edited by raregem; 18th January 2015 at 17:45. Reason: added thought

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), Gardener (19th January 2015), jackovesk (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015)

30. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

I find David's biblio-forensic work impressive.

Regards.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2015), cursichella1 (18th January 2015), raregem (6th March 2015)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

what do you think?
    Doing a quick advanced search on threads with the word "Alex Jones" in the title, I find that there are 100 threads here about Alex Jones. I find this thread cryptic with the tag line... So what do ya'll think of Alex Jones? Or David Icke?

They are messengers. Their message is muddled at times and their delivery and the personalities behind the delivery are just them. But we need to safeguard against shooting the messengers and losing the message, and this seems to be a propensity in the alternative media these days.

Michael Tellinger is being attacked, by Alfred Weber and Credo Mutwa is being dragged into the fray. It is about creating divisiveness and trying to discredit those who stood up and spoke the truth when it was not cool to do so. Would you rather they just shoot him like they did to Bill Cooper? Should we write Bill Ryan off because he once explored Scientology 40 years ago, and close down Avalon? Who else should we go after? Where do we apply grace, understanding and empathy as we trek through the muddy waters of truth?

When you go to a smorgasbord, no one tells you that you have to eat everything that is offered. Take what is useful to your own awakening and leave the rest. Let others take from the smorgasbord what they choose without judging them for their taste. The alt media is this smorgasbord.

We need to find our common ground and intention that which unites us, and focus on bringing balance to the discourse and unity to our consciousness.

If you have a problem with the messenger or their style, I suggest you find someone else to learn from. There are many. Mike Passio, Michael Tsarion, Santos Bonacci, to name just a few. If some of what they say does not fit into your belief structure, then set it aside in a box called "check this out later" when it does become more resonant, as you take in more information and collate it into synthesis. This is how we awaken, this is how we learn.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

33. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2015), Citizen No2 (18th January 2015), cursichella1 (18th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), Firinn (18th January 2015), Gardener (19th January 2015), heyokah (19th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), Krist (19th January 2015), lightwalker (20th January 2015), Limor Wolf (18th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), Muzz (26th January 2015), raregem (6th March 2015), skuzzy (19th January 2015), T Smith (4th February 2015), thunder24 (18th January 2015), Valle (18th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015), Wind (19th January 2015), ZooLife (18th January 2015)

34. Link to Post #39
    France Avalon Member jeanpistache's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Why do you ask?

I count David as a friend, and have spent quite a lot of time with him (including three weeks 24/7 in South Africa in 2010, when I got to know him really well).

He is totally authentic (also) — passionate, driven, and 100% sincere in everything he does.
    Because he believe that he is the son of god. What he means?
    Last edited by jeanpistache; 18th January 2015 at 18:14.

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Why do you ask?

Because he believe that he is the son of god. What he means?

I think it was a kind of metaphor. He had had a very powerful personal experience, and had absolutely no idea how to express it.

That came from his famous British TV interview with Terry Wogan in April 1991. Nearly 24 years later, now David is able to express his views and his intense internal experiences in a much more sophisticated, articulate (and useful!) way.

36. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

cursichella1 (18th January 2015), Davidallany (19th January 2015), earthdreamer (22nd January 2015), East Sun (18th January 2015), Gardener (19th January 2015), Jake (18th January 2015), jerry (20th January 2015), JRS (20th January 2015), kanishk (19th January 2015), Karma Ninja (20th January 2015), Kryztian (23rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (18th January 2015), LivioRazlo (19th January 2015), Magnus (19th January 2015), Maunagarjana (19th January 2015), Muzz (18th January 2015), Spirithorse (18th January 2015), Valle (18th January 2015), watchZEITGEISTnow (19th January 2015), Wind (19th January 2015), Yoda (18th January 2015), ZooLife (18th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast