+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reptilians and Other Regressive Races

1. Link to Post #1
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Reptilians and Other Regressive Races

“It all comes back to misuse of energy. It's quite common in the development of a species that they somewhere down the road will misuse energy in one way or another, but after a while they realise their mistake and stop doing it. However, this does not always happen, and when misuse of energy becomes a big part of the daily life of a civilisation, the misused energy must be taken from somewhere. What happens is that the particular star race that is misusing energy out of proportions is depleting another part of the universe from energy, and the irresponsible soul group become like cosmic vampires. Therefore, a star race has a responsibility to help propelling the Multiverse forward, not backwards. If they neglect this rule, the being who does this, or the whole star race, are in debt to the Goddess. That's the easiest way to explain it. Often, it is not the evolving star race who instigates this misuse of energy (which can take enormous proportions, which we shall see later), but another race who is controlling them, but it still is the evolving race's responsibility to wake up to the fact that they are participating in something very destructive, which in fact can lead to their demise as a species – or worse! It's one thing to be manipulated into something destructive, but even those who are must at one point wake up to the fact that they are manipulated and start taking responsibility. Otherwise, other innocent star races in the Multiverse will experience the negative end of the spectrum as well.” (Wes Penre)

It comes as no news that there is some heavy manipulation going on in our corner of the Universe. So there is an imbalance (debt to Source) humanity is engaged in and, willingly or not, creating more debt continuously with its collective actions.

How did this come about? When did it start? Why did it happen?

The Reptilians, in particular the Dracos, have been receiving all the bad press, ever since David Icke brought the subject into almost mainstream in his book, The Biggest Secret. But are they the only bad boys? In fact, are they really the bad boys, as in the most evil ones?

The more I see, the more I arrive at the conclusion that the subtle, behind-the-scenes manipulation happening on every level is specifically designed to keep the Divine Feminine squashed, non-existent, and in its wake all actions are anti life, not just anti humanity.

However, the Reptilians, including the Dracos, are very aware of Her existence. In fact, quite a few of their worlds are ruled by females. So how can the Reptilians be the ones behind the anti-life agenda? There is a school of thought that suggests they had enough of being ruled by females. Sure, it’s a possibility.

Another possibility that occurred to me is that they themselves are heavily manipulated, likely tricked into the position they now hold.

But how could this happen? If the term ‘as above so below’ applies, and I long ago concluded it does, then we could assume that some level of drama, perhaps even leading to trauma, was happening at some point in the past.

Every Draco insists they belong here, that Earth is their home. Given my own memories, and especially given my fairly clear recall of participating in the seeding of Earth, I have to allow for this to be true. However, why would a race with beautiful planets of their own, one that offers plenty of space for all her beings, have such an interest to be seeded onto a brand new planet? Because its king, a creator god himself, loved the spirit of Earth, the aeon Sophia.

Could it be that the drama, leading to trauma, was the “fall” of Sophia? I see it as entirely possible.

Where did things go from there? Perhaps the king asked for his race to be seeded on Earth, in utter desperation to be closer to his one true love, hoping that a somewhat geographical closeness would relieve him of the deep heart ache that was consuming him.

Perhaps another race offered a deal that was too good for the king to resist, even if he should have known better. What if this race offered Earth as a reward to the Dracos if they only worked with this race, perhaps to say turn the humans into pliable servant beings?

This probably worked for many thousands of years, and the few who fostered some doubts as to this deal never dared speak up. After all, it was their own king who entered into the agreement.

And then Earth herself entered the vibration of Truth. This vibration leaves nothing, no one unaffected; those who fight truth, those who do everything to maintain the illusion are moving in one direction or, rather, remain stagnant, and those who follow truth move into the polar opposite direction, and the initial thin rift widened day after day after day.

Then, finally, the king himself woke up to the ugly truth that he, and his entire race with him, had been had. He reflected in horror how, under his own leadership, his race had regressed into something straight out of a horror movie. Slowly coming out of his stupor, he began to right some wrongs. His first task was to ensure that his sons currently wandering the planet in the human guise were no longer subjected to the abuse children born into bloodline families typically endure, and he cared not about the threats coming at him from the manipulators.

This race of Regressives has taken mimicking to an art form. They can give one the most spiritual, exhilarating experience, only to cheat a contract of sorts out of you, and you have no idea what happened until your life goes upside down when your conscience kicks in and they punish you for “breaking” the contract. Do not be fooled. A contract requires two signatures and full consent by either side. Dissolve the contract with your intent.

There is a German saying, “He went out to do evil and ended up doing good.” This may well apply here, as someone who walks the path of truth eventually moves out of reach to the manipulators – anyone who realises that the only way to free themselves from the manipulation is by striving for truth, by maintaining a high ethical stance, by developing and nurturing consciousness. In that manner, this regressive race could well be seen as a gift to humanity.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Default Re: Reptilians and Other Regressive Races

["The Reptilians, in particular the Dracos, have been receiving all the bad press, ever since David Icke brought the subject into almost mainstream in his book, The Biggest Secret. But are they the only bad boys? In fact, are they really the bad boys, as in the most evil ones?"]
    ----------------

Since they are one of the oldest residents on Terra and had claimed dominion and performed it through human dynasties. Todays human suffering is on their resposibility. They can not blame humanity for naivity. The Naivity is not one of the indicators of the lower race.

["The more I see, the more I arrive at the conclusion that the subtle, behind-the-scenes manipulation happening on every level is specifically designed to keep the Divine Feminine squashed, non-existent, and in its wake all actions are anti life, not just anti humanity."

However, the Reptilians, including the Dracos, are very aware of Her existence. In fact, quite a few of their worlds are ruled by females. So how can the Reptilians be the ones behind the anti-life agenda? There is a school of thought that suggests they had enough of being ruled by females. Sure, it’s a possibility."]
    ------------------

What I understand is Terra is femine but you do not confuse with Female. Feminine is destine to produce, a female is a reflection of feminine in manifestation. Maybe today you are wearing female suit but it doesn't warrant that you are a feminine.
    Last edited by Tangri; 19th January 2015 at 07:26.
    Love and Hope

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2015), Flash (19th January 2015), Gardener (19th January 2015), Nasu (23rd January 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Isn't it Chris Thomas who was saying that the 4th wave of the Velon overtaking of the planet was coming through what could be either the reptilian, the Mantids or both? Or something similar to this

Turiya would know much more than me on this.

However, my point here is that the truth is definitely linked with love wave vibrations, which are higher up and cannot be reached by either, velons, mantids, reptilians, at the present moment. This is where we firmly have to Anchor ourselves, truth and love, both, with a full will being practiced to Anchor it.

As for redemption from a will to have, a will to be of power, and from falsifed contracts that entailed the slavery of a whole soulfilled life group, here namely us humans, through a waking up of the Dracos when time is lacking, well, fine.

But my job is not to wait and give good grace to those who can lie at any time, my job is to be of truth and love, and follow me those who can. And I am not sure Dracos can, no more than Mantids. We cannot regress or accept to be pulled back for a while for whole groups who had taken a wrong direction for their own evolution. We do our own, and they follow if they can. That they be reptilians or Mantids or Velons or any kind.

Concentrate on what is useful for the earth and for the human race and our planet. And what is useful at the moment is truth and love vibrations.

Those are my views.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2015), Bingo (20th January 2015), Iloveyou (19th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (19th January 2015), onawah (19th January 2015), spiritwind (19th January 2015), spizella (19th January 2015), Tangri (19th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    “It all comes back to misuse of energy. It's quite common in the development of a species that they somewhere down the road will misuse energy in one way or another, but after a while they realise their mistake and stop doing it. However, this does not always happen, and when misuse of energy becomes a big part of the daily life of a civilisation, the misused energy must be taken from somewhere. What happens is that the particular star race that is misusing energy out of proportions is depleting another part of the universe from energy, and the irresponsible soul group become like cosmic vampires. Therefore, a star race has a responsibility to help propelling the Multiverse forward, not backwards. If they neglect this rule, the being who does this, or the whole star race, are in debt to the Goddess. That's the easiest way to explain it. Often, it is not the evolving star race who instigates this misuse of energy (which can take enormous proportions, which we shall see later), but another race who is controlling them, but it still is the evolving race's responsibility to wake up to the fact that they are participating in something very destructive, which in fact can lead to their demise as a species – or worse! It's one thing to be manipulated into something destructive, but even those who are must at one point wake up to the fact that they are manipulated and start taking responsibility. Otherwise, other innocent star races in the Multiverse will experience the negative end of the spectrum as well.” (Wes Penre)

It comes as no news that there is some heavy manipulation going on in our corner of the Universe. So there is an imbalance (debt to Source) humanity is engaged in and, willingly or not, creating more debt continuously with its collective actions.

How did this come about? When did it start? Why did it happen?

The Reptilians, in particular the Dracos, have been receiving all the bad press, ever since David Icke brought the subject into almost mainstream in his book, The Biggest Secret. But are they the only bad boys? In fact, are they really the bad boys, as in the most evil ones?

The more I see, the more I arrive at the conclusion that the subtle, behind-the-scenes manipulation happening on every level is specifically designed to keep the Divine Feminine squashed, non-existent, and in its wake all actions are anti life, not just anti humanity.

However, the Reptilians, including the Dracos, are very aware of Her existence. In fact, quite a few of their worlds are ruled by females. So how can the Reptilians be the ones behind the anti-life agenda? There is a school of thought that suggests they had enough of being ruled by females. Sure, it’s a possibility.

Another possibility that occurred to me is that they themselves are heavily manipulated, likely tricked into the position they now hold.

But how could this happen? If the term ‘as above so below’ applies, and I long ago concluded it does, then we could assume that some level of drama, perhaps even leading to trauma, was happening at some point in the past.

Every Draco insists they belong here, that Earth is their home. Given my own memories, and especially given my fairly clear recall of participating in the seeding of Earth, I have to allow for this to be true. However, why would a race with beautiful planets of their own, one that offers plenty of space for all her beings, have such an interest to be seeded onto a brand new planet? Because its king, a creator god himself, loved the spirit of Earth, the aeon Sophia.

Could it be that the drama, leading to trauma, was the “fall” of Sophia? I see it as entirely possible.

Where did things go from there? Perhaps the king asked for his race to be seeded on Earth, in utter desperation to be closer to his one true love, hoping that a somewhat geographical closeness would relieve him of the deep heart ache that was consuming him.

Perhaps another race offered a deal that was too good for the king to resist, even if he should have known better. What if this race offered Earth as a reward to the Dracos if they only worked with this race, perhaps to say turn the humans into pliable servant beings?

This probably worked for many thousands of years, and the few who fostered some doubts as to this deal never dared speak up. After all, it was their own king who entered into the agreement.

And then Earth herself entered the vibration of Truth. This vibration leaves nothing, no one unaffected; those who fight truth, those who do everything to maintain the illusion are moving in one direction or, rather, remain stagnant, and those who follow truth move into the polar opposite direction, and the initial thin rift widened day after day after day.

Then, finally, the king himself woke up to the ugly truth that he, and his entire race with him, had been had. He reflected in horror how, under his own leadership, his race had regressed into something straight out of a horror movie. Slowly coming out of his stupor, he began to right some wrongs. His first task was to ensure that his sons currently wandering the planet in the human guise were no longer subjected to the abuse children born into bloodline families typically endure, and he cared not about the threats coming at him from the manipulators.

This race of Regressives has taken mimicking to an art form. They can give one the most spiritual, exhilarating experience, only to cheat a contract of sorts out of you, and you have no idea what happened until your life goes upside down when your conscience kicks in and they punish you for “breaking” the contract. Do not be fooled. A contract requires two signatures and full consent by either side. Dissolve the contract with your intent.

There is a German saying, “He went out to do evil and ended up doing good.” This may well apply here, as someone who walks the path of truth eventually moves out of reach to the manipulators – anyone who realises that the only way to free themselves from the manipulation is by striving for truth, by maintaining a high ethical stance, by developing and nurturing consciousness. In that manner, this regressive race could well be seen as a gift to humanity.
    That is extremely well written Karelia and mirrors some of my own thinking. Maybe what was originally intended as ways to enslave and deceive the human race will actually be what propels them to true freedom through the realization of our part in the life deadening course we have been on, taking responsibility and finally break those deceitfully obtained contracts. Agreements made without honor are no agreements at all. Thank you for this.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Aspen (19th January 2015), betoobig (19th January 2015), Christine (19th January 2015), Flash (19th January 2015), Iloveyou (19th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), karelia (19th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (19th January 2015), Marianne (20th January 2015), Sierra (19th January 2015), william r sanford72 (19th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,608 times in 20,703 posts

I don't disagree, but I still wonder about something that Alex Collier said, that the regressive Reptilians are actually not even from this Universe, and need to go back to their own if they are going to evolve.
    Their presence here feels very unnatural to me, so this would not surprise me.
    Collier said that there are high dimensional beings who are intervening, but that doesn't mean that we don't also have to take responsibility.
    It's certainly put us on a steep learning curve, but hopefully we have learned enough to deal with it, and forgive those who aren't there yet.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th January 2015 at 02:00.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2015), Flash (19th January 2015), Iloveyou (19th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (19th January 2015), Sierra (19th January 2015), spiritwind (19th January 2015), TraineeHuman (19th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, well they're here....and I wonder, what should I be doing about it all. I'm not yet fully awakened spiritually. I guess that's what I should be doing. This test of human kind is harder that I would like it to be.....at this level. And maybe it's just fine with my higher self. Then there is the day to day, whew...my plate is full. So off I go to work....to keep the paycheck coming so I can survive. Am I giving in? No, just surviving. Can that be enough? I think so. I'm hoping that when it's time for me to 'step-up and do my part' that I will to the best of my abilities. But nothing has really come my way that says to me ..Yea, that's it. I'm not sure just what I can do at this level for now. So I'll keep practicing my meditations and try to catch up to the ones who are making a difference. Those reading this I presume.
    I hope this doesn't sound like a cop-out, but I don't want to open my mouth and sound like symbols crashing. Does that make sense? I think Jesus said something to that effect.
    Ok, quiet everyone....I'm meditating.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

betoobig (19th January 2015), Craig (21st January 2015), Iloveyou (19th January 2015), J-Rad (28th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (19th January 2015), spizella (19th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Hello, thanks Karelia... I guess You are into compassion and it is great... I resonate with the idea that dracos tech evolved more than their spirituality so they are f...... That would be the moment You talk about... Someone offered them help, the deal... Gaia/us...
    It really is time for compassion, i do too.

Love

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Hazel (20th January 2015), Iloveyou (19th January 2015), karelia (19th January 2015), william r sanford72 (19th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote It's one thing to be manipulated into something destructive, but even those who are must at one point wake up to the fact that they are manipulated and start taking responsibility.
    I just finished reading the report of the attack on Dulce, by Captain Mark Richards, to rescue thousands of young human females, suffering unspeakable torture. One of the most interesting aspects, was that the intelligence data gathered on Dulce did not reflect the actual size and population density of Dulce.

The rescue team were about to get handed their asses, when three reptilian ships entered the opening created by the American team, and proceeded to lay down covering fire so the team could complete their task.

Two of the reptilian ships were blown up, but one ship survived, the one marked with the insignia of a reptilian royal line.

For the first time, with my heart not my head, I saw that all species contain entities of good heart.

Edited to add link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/of...ts_dulce08.htm
    Last edited by Sierra; 19th January 2015 at 20:22.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

amor (20th January 2015), betoobig (20th January 2015), Callista (20th January 2015), Craig (21st January 2015), Hazel (20th January 2015), Iloveyou (20th January 2015), Jean-Marie (19th January 2015), karelia (19th January 2015), Maia Gabrial (19th January 2015), Marianne (19th January 2015), onawah (19th January 2015), spiritwind (19th January 2015), william r sanford72 (19th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Not long ago, I made a post here, suggesting to the Reptilians who must eat people that they use their great knowledge of genetics to grow their meat and their fear hormones in the laboratory so that they do not have to torment human and other living species. That night (I was not asleep) I saw clearly in my mind's eye, the left eye of a reptilian, probably remote viewing me. We must all grow in compassion for all life. Things do not have to remain the same forever, just as we would like to progress in wisdom to return to the Source.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

betoobig (20th January 2015), BF88 (20th January 2015), halffull (20th January 2015), Hazel (20th January 2015), Iloveyou (20th January 2015), Jean-Marie (20th January 2015), onawah (20th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Not long ago, I made a post here, suggesting to the Reptilians who must eat people that they use their great knowledge of genetics to grow their meat and their fear hormones in the laboratory so that they do not have to torment human and other living species. That night (I was not asleep) I saw clearly in my mind's eye, the left eye of a reptilian, probably remote viewing me. We must all grow in compassion for all life. Things do not have to remain the same forever, just as we would like to progress in wisdom to return to the Source.
    I have also seen this a few times over the last week but thought nothing of it as it was there for a few seconds or so and then left. I guess I wasn't interesting enough for it to stick around.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BF88 For This Post:

betoobig (20th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread