+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SHOCKING NEW INTERVIEW! CHEMTRAILS Kristen Meghan USAF Air Force Whistle Blower! USAF

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default SHOCKING NEW INTERVIEW! CHEMTRAILS Kristen Meghan USAF Air Force Whistle Blower! USAF

SHOCKING NEW INTERVIEW! CHEMTRAILS Kristen Meghan USAF Air Force Whistle Blower! USAF

17 Jan 2015

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: SHOCKING NEW INTERVIEW! CHEMTRAILS Kristen Meghan USAF Air Force Whistle Blower! USAF

Once again and to back up Kerry Cassidy's conclusion re chemtrails, the real reason for them is to destroy all life on the surface of this planet, to poison the fish, the soil, kill the trees, make farming impossible and food unavailable for the population to kill them off. This cannot be the design of humans, only aliens controlling humans from the very top circles of power down to the base of the pyramid. Only strong arms can stop this. We have been taken over by either aliens or a philosophy which is anti-life. The result will be the Alien Greys who claimed that they came from 45,000 years in our future. This is what they want the human race to become. Congress is either mind controlled, paid off and/or afraid of being killed or insane. Bushes in my grounds and those of my neighbors, once beautifully green, are now a mixture of browning/yellow interspersed with a little light green. ARE THERE ANY MEN LEFT OR DO WOMEN HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Axman (19th January 2015), bluestflame (19th January 2015), jackovesk (19th January 2015), kersley (20th January 2015), sunflower (20th January 2015), WhiteFeather (19th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

Default Re: SHOCKING NEW INTERVIEW! CHEMTRAILS Kristen Meghan USAF Air Force Whistle Blower! USAF

OK. Seems plausible enough but a few things don't resonate with me:

1. Gov't employee for twelve years - I will take it as given that she is still bound by the Official Secrets Act, or U.S. equivalent.

2. Testing air, soil & water - Why exactly, why the air? If her job was to monitor chemicals "from cradle to grave" then she was either involved in a spraying programme or not.

3. Not a Gov't threat yet - Why? If she really is spilling the beans on a top-secret spraying programme I would consider her a threat.

4. Edward Snowden & Bradley Manning - these are the only 'whistle blowers' she mentions regarding people who have come forward to expose the topic. Questionable.

I am in no way trying to rubbish the information, merely stating that for me, something didn't chime.

Thank you for the post jackovesk.

Good day Avalonians.

Regards.

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

It's just like the criminals do everything they want - openly - even whistle blowers don't seem to stop the mayhem. I believe no one will make a stand (arrest) in any of these situations.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Props to Kristen Meghan. I have a different take on chemtrails than amor above. I don't think they are purposefully trying to ruin the planet. I think they actually think they are doing something good and necessary. In their mind, they think they are combating global warming. That's the primary goal, I think. I think that most of them really believe in that stuff. For some it's just a scam to gain money, power, control (the whole carbon tax idea.) The fact that it has a negative impact on ecosystems and topsoil and living things is to them just a downside that is unintended but something they can accept.

I really don't think they are trying to make the planet barren. They just don't realize that climate change is happening solar system-wide and have decided to take non-democratic drastic measures. Every planet in the solar system is undergoing large changes, and it's not because of carbon emissions, though still, that's no excuse for corporate polluting of our water and air and so forth. Also, there is the possibility that chemtrails may be useful for energy weapons and psychotronic weapons. Still, I don't think that is the primary reason they started doing it. More of just a side perk that certain covert factions can exploit.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 19th January 2015 at 11:41.
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

7. Link to Post #6
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 3,255 posts

Btw: The interview is not new. It was uploaded first on January 21, 2014.
    Last edited by Helvetic; 19th January 2015 at 12:42.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

araucaria (19th January 2015), EarthSheriff (19th January 2015), Fellow Aspirant (20th January 2015), onawah (19th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

"This cannot be the design of humans, only aliens controlling humans from the very top circles of power down to the base of the pyramid. Only strong arms can stop this."

As humanity continues to mature, it is my hope that we will all start to understand there is more than one way to change our fate. Responding to the actions of a negatively polarized elite with equally negatively polarized actions may bring about some change, but it will also help to turn those participating in the responses down a negatively polarized path without realizing the impact on themselves before it's too late.

How can we deal, on a global level, with the idiots who keep wrecking this Earth with their domination games without becoming one of them in the process?

How would we deal with a similar situation at the personal level?

Strength in numbers is definitely part of the answer, I'd say. Unification amongst those who want to see a better world.

We need to learn better how to unify, and to learn better all the ways the globalist-domination-game-kids try to keep us from unifying.

Seeker

10. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

thx, I just posted this!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/geoen...k=object-title

Quote Our conclusions are:

The meltdown is accelerating and could become unstoppable as early as Sept 2015
    • Immediate action must be taken to refreeze the Arctic to halt runaway melting
    • Greenhouse gas emissions reduction, however drastic, cannot solve this problem
    • Calculations show that powerful interventions are needed to cool the Arctic
    • Any delay escalates the risk of failure
    • Arctic meltdown is a catastrophic threat for civilisation.

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,440 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)

OK. Seems plausible enough but a few things don't resonate with me:
    There are some earlier presentations she's given where she laid out her situation, history and credentials in quite some detail. Well worth watching — she has impressed the heck out of me.

Here's one (highly recommended):

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (19th January 2015), araucaria (19th January 2015), EdithGibbs (20th January 2015), Fellow Aspirant (20th January 2015), Hervé (19th January 2015), Joe Sustaire (19th January 2015), Karma Ninja (20th January 2015), kersley (20th January 2015), Limor Wolf (19th January 2015), Maunagarjana (19th January 2015), onawah (19th January 2015), Professor (20th January 2015), Spirithorse (20th January 2015), Yoda (23rd January 2015)

13. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Joe Sustaire's Avatar
    Shipwrecked in the Sea of Plenty, surrounded by the unknowing.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 131 posts

Thanks for posting that video Bill, it's very powerful!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Sustaire For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (20th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

The supposed shifting of the North Pole towards Siberia would result in the area formerly south of the Pole to have greater exposure of sunlight as the Inuit have observed. The heating up of volcanic magma all over the planet and the increase in earthquakes would seem to be connected. Perhaps some scalar waves from the center of the galaxy are aggravating this. However, on the other hand, the usual cold temperatures at the poles and accumulation of snow and ice are reportedly still happening, so much so that we are told "not by fire but by ice" is our fate. The slow down of the gulf stream, which has not stopped or reversed, we are told, is the cause of very cold weather in Europe, also the tilt of the Earth to the new North Pole location would account for this I would think. Whatever we do, we have to have faith in the cycles of nature as we cannot stop them or reverse them. If Chemtrails are an attempt to accomplish this reversal, it is a fools errand. Only damage to the biosphere, which may be irreversible, can result for all life on this planet. I know it is hard to ask people who depend on their living from Government and academic salaries to stand up and be counted; but if they do not, both they and their children are going to die.

+ Reply to Thread