+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/11 and The Moon Landing Hoax in Hollywood Movies – Hidden Messages In Plain Sight

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default 9/11 and The Moon Landing Hoax in Hollywood Movies – Hidden Messages In Plain Sight

If you haven't already watched this, I recommend you do...

Dec 22, 2014

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

Default Re: 9/11 and The Moon Landing Hoax in Hollywood Movies – Hidden Messages In Plain Sight

Very interesting thanks for posting. It certainly got me thinking. I don't imagine it's anywhere near enough material to convince a staunch dis-believer, which is unsurprising. It seems people are not ready for that, and seemingly no amount of material will sway most.

I think I'm going to watch 'Room 237' again after seeing this. For anyone who hasn't seen it, I think It's well worth your time. It's precicely about the material that the the above video talks about in the second half - Kubrick's 'The Shining', and the supposed hidden messages and code therein, concerning mainly the Apollo missions and the genocide of the Native Americans in creation of the US. The level of detail is incredible, and if nothing else, it certainly demonstrates Kubrick as a true maestro of film-making, and his uncompromising approach in the making of a masterpiece.

Reading the reviews of Room 237 was kind of funny, and kind of sad and irritating at the same time. Critics are practically unanimous in calling the documentary a highly credible work of film, and are again, practically unanimous in dismissing ANY possibility that Kubrick may have been using hidden and symbolic language. Having watched the film I find that kind of amazing, but again, it's hardly surprising.

I think I'm going to give up using the phrase 'staunch skeptic', to be replaced with 'staunch disbeliever'. The people who I'm talking about don't deserve to be called skeptical. Refusing to even consider any information which is not part of the mainstream is the opposite of skeptical. They are so sure of themselves, they have ceased to be able to evaluate anything which is outside of their per-programmed view of what is possible. Here is one dictionary definition of skeptical: "having an attitude of doubt". The irony is somehow lost on them.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th January 2015), Herv้ (19th January 2015), jackovesk (21st January 2015), Maia Gabrial (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: 9/11 and The Moon Landing Hoax in Hollywood Movies – Hidden Messages In Plain Sight

Or was Stanley Kubric helping to hide things out in the open?

Was he used by the PTB? They, as part of their Satanic ways have to show what their intentions are, so he either was restricted in what he could say or was part of their plan

'They' have a cowardly way of letting us know their intentions. How many would know from watching a movie what they were going to do? No one.

How many read the Georgia 'Guide' stones and really get it?
    Last edited by East Sun; 20th January 2015 at 15:24.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Apulu (19th January 2015), cursichella1 (20th January 2015), jackovesk (21st January 2015), Maia Gabrial (20th January 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

One of the amazing things to me is the imagination and determination it takes to find these things in the movie in the first place. How did someone know to LOOK?

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Apulu (19th January 2015), Art (20th January 2015), cursichella1 (20th January 2015), Ellisa (20th January 2015), Gardener (21st January 2015), jackovesk (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,424 times in 10,158 posts

That's pretty spooky.

There's a movie called "The Long Kiss Goodnight" starring Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson, which was released in 1996. This movie is the story of the CIA's MK-Ultra mind control program, and is presented as such. It is almost a documentary taken from the pages of autobiographies written by victims who have recovered their memory such as Kathy O'Brien, the Hersha sisters, and in particular Kathleen Sullivan ("Unshackled"). Toward the end of the movie, with a "terrorist on ice, ready to be the patsy" for a planned false flag event, the CIA/Government guy says something to the effect of,

"We found out during the bombing of the World Trade Center in '93 that you can't fake 4000 deaths, so I guess we're going to have to do it for real."

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Betty (20th January 2015), cursichella1 (20th January 2015), Davidallany (19th January 2015), eagle0027 (20th January 2015), Frank V (20th January 2015), jackovesk (21st January 2015), lizhekb (13th July 2021), Maia Gabrial (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (19th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wild...........I would be very curious to know if he was ever questioned about this....

what is everyones take on --

whether he consciously knew that he was doing ???

subconsciously --just creative genius materializing??

Mind controlled and not consciously knowing at all??

Thanx and be well.....Eagle

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

East Sun (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (20th January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Thanks Eagle0027,

You said it better than I could.

But, him saying it that way was not enough, was it?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote One of the amazing things to me is the imagination and determination it takes to find these things in the movie in the first place. How did someone know to LOOK?
    As they say, Hindsight is 20/20". It's easier to see the signs and symbols AFTER the fact. What I'd like to see them do now is look for signs in current movies before anything happens. I'd like to see them nail it before something happens.... That would be very impressive indeed!

Jackovesk, as always, great find. Thanks for sharing!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jackovesk (21st January 2015), selinam (30th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

The Back To The Future theory was trippy, I've already viewed a full length documentary on the Kubrik film, it has a few more tidbits like at the very start of the film there is a train wreck and that was basically an apology to Stephen King telling him he's going to make a train wreck of the book The Shining because he's telling a much different story...
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

jackovesk (21st January 2015), selinam (30th January 2015), Them (7th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Anthony of OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! At first I believed it was just circumstance, but was proven wrong with the 911, twin references and all seeing eye . There is much more then meets the eye. As for the moon landing. I was never a believer anyway. I have a large media background and the moon landing footage alone gives itself away. But try and convince those of that generation? Even with so much evidence? All I get sent to me is "proof" with links from of course the NASA website! LOL. My hat go's off to you! Well done indeed

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony of OZ For This Post:

Them (7th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread