+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psychic Readings Thread

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Psychic Readings Thread

One thing I am interested in, is hearing various people's psychic readings. I have gotten one from Carol Clarke myself. For a long while I had this video private but enough people liked it and told me it deeply impacted them that I felt it should be public again.

Feel free to post your own psychic readings, or even any ones that are interesting on youtube/vimeo. It's interesting to hear what different psychics say.

If you didn't know Carol Clarke is regarded by many as being the best psychic in the world. Which IIRC Bill Ryan and David Icke both say such. So do I.. She knew things I had not told her. Honestly I was a little skeptical going into it... She made a believer out of me in her ability.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th January 2015), Billy (21st January 2015), Earth Angel (20th January 2015), Gerald Paris (20th January 2015), jagman (20th January 2015), kanishk (22nd January 2015), Mare (19th January 2015), Nat_Lee (20th January 2015), Pweeky (20th January 2015), Spirithorse (19th January 2015), Star Tsar (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), white wizard (21st January 2015), WhiteFeather (22nd January 2015), yelik (19th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Psychic Readings Thread

Very interesting omin, hope it helps you move forward and push the negative stuff aside.

I've thought about psychic readings before but I've probably been a bit skeptical about it all to be honest, but, knowing what I know now perhaps there's is benefit in it. Carol Clark seems pretty switched on

Loved the backwards music by the way. Be interesting to listen to Bush and Obama backwards, perhaps they're casting spells on us all, lol
    Last edited by yelik; 19th January 2015 at 20:23.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

kanishk (22nd January 2015), Omni (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Very interesting omin, hope it helps you move forward and push the negative stuff aside.

I've thought about psychic readings before but I've probably been a bit skeptical about it all to be honest, but, knowing what I know now perhaps there's is benefit in it. Carol Clark seems pretty switched on

Loved the backwards music by the way. Be interesting to listen to Bush and Obama backwards, perhaps they're casting spells on us all, lol
    Well this is from years back...

I am skeptical of it too. I know some of it is technological stuff, as it was exposed to be happening to me in some of my own "psychic experiences".. I'm unsure what the capability of the soul is in terms of supernatural, but somehow Carol was pretty accurate..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

kanishk (22nd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), yelik (20th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

i so wish to get a reading from Carol Clarke. Just don't have the cash flow for a full reading.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jagman (20th January 2015), kanishk (22nd January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

It's so full of vague generalizations that i don't know to whom wouldn't fit
    to be honest, i thought she was talking about me
    and i am sure many of us in the same path feel the same

Reminds me of an experiment in BBC years back where different letters given to a group of people to be read alone
    and all came up astonished of how each letter knew so much about the personality of each one
    only to be revealed that it was the exact same letter given to all.

And this is considered to be the best psychic in the world ?
    Then it's true that we are all ONE soul.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dim For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th January 2015), DeeMetrios (21st January 2015), Mike (20th January 2015), Nat_Lee (20th January 2015), Pam (20th January 2015), shadowstalker (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    i so wish to get a reading from Carol Clarke. Just don't have the cash flow for a full reading.
    I think you would get a more accurate reading from Numerologist Glynis McCants
    but that's just my opinion,and you know what they say about opinions.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I think the next time she's on C2C I'm going to call in and get a reading and I will post it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

kanishk (23rd January 2015), shadowstalker (20th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Don't worry about the $$$, I'll give you a ((FREE READING)) Shadowstalker...

14. Link to Post #8
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

I´ve had a reading from Carol Clarke too. I was not so impressed. I seems to me that she mainly tells people what they want to hear, or what she imagines
    they want to hear. None of her predicitions came true. I´m still stuck in the same situation as I was when I got the reading. I´ve had readings from other psychics
    during my life, and they almost invariably tell the person, that some great, wanted change will occur in 1,5 years time. A new and better job, a new and better place to live, a new lover etc. But it would be interesting to hear from these people, if it actually happened. Maybe psychics count on that change happens in most peoples lives, in a frequency of 1,5 years anyway
    Last edited by delfine; 20th January 2015 at 12:25.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (20th January 2015), Nat_Lee (20th January 2015), Pweeky (20th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Hey there Omni,

I'm just curious: did Carol know about the A.I. interference in your life before the reading? Had you told her about it prior?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st January 2015), jagman (20th January 2015), kanishk (23rd January 2015), Nat_Lee (20th January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

Just to put my 2 cents worth in - I've had a couple of readings from Carol and I was very impressed. Some info was very consistent with what I've heard before and I was amazed at how well she knew and understood me. Like Omniverse, there was much info I have never shared with anyone that she was able to "see".

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

kanishk (23rd January 2015), Mike (21st January 2015), Nat_Lee (20th January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015), shadowstalker (20th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Don't worry about the $$$, I'll give you a ((FREE READING)) Shadowstalker...
    Your pulling my leg right?
    If your are serious then go for it, audio plz. lol I learn quicker in audio then text. lol
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Omni (21st January 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I think the next time she's on C2C I'm going to call in and get a reading and I will post it.
    Will it cost me much?
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jagman (20th January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

The last reading I had from a psychic was almost 7 years ago......what was revealed to me was that I should not fall into temptation and not to give my power away. I believe some people are psychic however to depend on them to make decisions in order to move forward can become a crutch and you are not fully living an authentic and organic life governed by your soul's creative power.

I say this with personal experience....there was a time about 2 to 3 year period when I was seeking psychics and some of them were way off while others were on the dot about details of my life.....in the end none of them are in front of the wheel of my life.
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 21st January 2015 at 15:44.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

kanishk (23rd January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015), shadowstalker (20th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Will it cost me much?
    Sometimes if you email her she will give you a free reading. I think she charges
    about 20$ American for a reading.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Kelly Anne (1st February 2015), Omni (21st January 2015), shadowstalker (20th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Will it cost me much?
    Sometimes if you email her she will give you a free reading. I think she charges
    about 20$ American for a reading.
    sweet, thank you jag
    Namaste-Matte

My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jagman (20th January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

An encouraging and uplifting message is good for anyone to hear. Unfortunately it seems to me that this is really all that's being paid for. The most specific information I hear in her videos is to the extent that one can gather information from emails sent to her before the reading, the pictures sent, etc.

I believe some people may possess and demonstrate a gift of knowing things that defy the usual explanations, but I can't grasp onto anything here that's really demonstrating that for me. Though, as others have said, who will object to hearing a lot of nice compliments, encouragement and empathy? I wouldn't.... except if I had to pay over $100, which I think is what she told me I'd have to pay when I emailed her, lol...

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I had a reading none by Carol over a year ago. I just sent the bare min. that she asked for which did not give her much to go on. What she said was interesting.
    No way of knowing about past lives.

She seems very sincere.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

kanishk (23rd January 2015), Nat_Lee (21st January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015), shadowstalker (20th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for the responses. Lots of good posts here. I particularly think this one is good to read/know:

Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    The last reading I had from a psychic was almost 7 years ago......what was revealed to me was that I should not fall into temptation and not to give my power away. I believe some people are psychic however to depend on them to make decisions and move forward can become a crutch and you are not fully living an authentic and organic life governed by your soul's creative power.

I say this with personal experience....there was a time about 2 to 3 year period when I was seeking psychics and some of them were way off while others were on the dot about details of my life.....in the end none of them are in front of the wheel of my life.
    I fully agree. Psychic readings to me are more for entertainment value than guidance in life IMHO.

I'm just curious: did Carol know about the A.I. interference in your life before the reading? Had you told her about it prior?
    I told her about the torture and the mind control but I dont remember sharing anything about AI specifically. I no longer have the email i sent her archived unfortunately..

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st January 2015), kanishk (23rd January 2015), Mike (21st January 2015), shadowstalker (21st January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    One thing I am interested in, is hearing various people's psychic readings. I have gotten one from Carol Clarke myself. For a long while I had this video private but enough people liked it and told me it deeply impacted them that I felt it should be public again.

Feel free to post your own psychic readings, or even any ones that are interesting on youtube/vimeo. It's interesting to hear what different psychics say.

If you didn't know Carol Clarke is regarded by many as being the best psychic in the world. Which IIRC Bill Ryan and David Icke both say such. So do I.. She knew things I had not told her. Honestly I was a little skeptical going into it... She made a believer out of me in her ability.
    Hi Omniverse
    I think it takes extreme courage and generosity to put a reading publicly and I admire this from you !
    I would really like to give you a HUG just now !
    Thank you for sharing this with us !

I have listen to it all and despite the fact it was genuinely interesting in many ways and also profound and sad to ear at some point, I found connected in some ways to you in many level....
    I have had a reading from Carol and would like to send it to you if you are interested to hear
    I really liked my reading to and I found her very sensitive and loving person .... She really want's to help and I'm so touch by the way she is devoting herself to do it
    I'm really convince that you will succeed in recovering your powers and free your soul
    I have written down some words from Carol at the end of your reading and I would like to put them here to remind you what to do every time you need help ...
    Maybe you can print them and read them as often you need ....
    Also, it can help anyone on earth because we all are connected and we all are powerful beings

Carol Clarke said this to Omniverse
    Quote I am asking you not to hide anymore !
    To be proud of who you actually are and to come out of the shadows.
    knowing that you are a special person, that you have a soul mission and that you are going to succeed ...

You really are much special than you realize at this time.
    I just know that everything is within you, in your soul memory and every cell of your physical body, it is there, and that you have the ability to help people, to help animals, to nurture plants, to nurture the planet and this is what you're here to do.
    Thank you !
    NatLee
    We are one !

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

Jean-Marie (21st January 2015), kanishk (23rd January 2015), Limor Wolf (14th February 2015), Mike (21st January 2015), Omni (21st January 2015), shadowstalker (21st January 2015), Tyy1907 (21st January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)

Hi Omniverse
    I think it takes extreme courage and generosity to put a reading publicly and I admire this from you !
    I would really like to give you a HUG just now !
    Thank you for sharing this with us !

I have listen to it all and despite the fact it was genuinely interesting in many ways and also profound and sad to ear at some point, I found connected in some ways to you in many level....
    I have had a reading from Carol and would like to send it to you if you are interested to hear
    I really liked my reading to and I found her very sensitive and loving person .... She really want's to help and I'm so touch by the way she is devoting herself to do it
    I'm really convince that you will succeed in recovering your powers and free your soul
    I have written down some words from Carol at the end of your reading and I would like to put them here to remind you what to do every time you need help ...
    Maybe you can print them and read them as often you need ....
    Also, it can help anyone on earth because we all are connected and we all are powerful beings

Carol Clarke said this to Omniverse
    Quote I am asking you not to hide anymore !
    To be proud of who you actually are and to come out of the shadows.
    knowing that you are a special person, that you have a soul mission and that you are going to succeed ...

You really are much special than you realize at this time.
    I just know that everything is within you, in your soul memory and every cell of your physical body, it is there, and that you have the ability to help people, to help animals, to nurture plants, to nurture the planet and this is what you're here to do.
    Thank you !
    NatLee
    Thank you so much for your heartfelt reply NatLee I love what you wrote in the quote. I'll come back to this thread every so often and read it again.

Quote I have had a reading from Carol and would like to send it to you if you are interested to hear
    Sure

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

kanishk (23rd January 2015), Mike (21st January 2015), shadowstalker (21st January 2015), Tyy1907 (21st January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast