+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Donald Marshall on the truth behind Gov't & Celebrity cloning

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Donald Marshall on the truth behind Gov't & Celebrity cloning

I listened to this interview and as far out as it may seem to some, a lot of it resonated with me. I'm sure there are many youtube videos and as well as blogs debunking Mr. Marshall due to the heaviness of the things he discusses.

Again, this crossed some T's and dotted some I's for me...I hope it does for you too.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

amor (20th January 2015), DNA (13th May 2018), EdithGibbs (21st January 2015), Icare (13th May 2018), Mutchie (20th January 2015), raregem (13th May 2018), Tesla_WTC_Solution (20th January 2015), Timreh (31st December 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Donald Marshall on the truth behind Gov't & Celebrity cloning

Hmmm...I'm actually more interested in the fact that there are no comments on this.

Maybe it's total garbage to everyone but usually at least one person will actually take the time to type their opinions out.

I don't mind that no one made a comment, but I think it says something about the information...just sayin

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Gerald Paris (20th January 2015), Mutchie (20th January 2015), Timreh (31st December 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

personal opinion, after listening. bullsh.

but I do thank you for sharing!
    Last edited by Gerald Paris; 20th January 2015 at 16:48.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Kano (20th January 2015), Mutchie (20th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Hello Kano, I do not come to the forum every day, and have just now seen your thread. Cloning is used as a matter of course, but is hidden. Due to lack of time I have not listened to anything by Donald Marshall, but in searching for word descriptions of what he's saying, I came across this link:
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/donal...s30jul14.shtml

Cloning and growing bodies has been routinely done on earth in our "unrecorded" history. I found a book in PDF format that speaks of this, if any care to find and read it: https://archive.org/details/RichardS...ememberLemuria

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

See Sierra's post here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post924781
    and the attached link re cloning at Dulce.
    Quote I just finished reading the report of the attack on Dulce, by Captain Mark Richards, to rescue thousands of young human females, suffering unspeakable torture. One of the most interesting aspects, was that the intelligence data gathered on Dulce did not reflect the actual size and population density of Dulce.

The rescue team were about to get handed their asses, when three reptilian ships entered the opening created by the American team, and proceeded to lay down covering fire so the team could complete their task.

Two of the reptilian ships were blown up, but one ship survived, the one marked with the insignia of a reptilian royal line.

For the first time, with my heart not my head, I saw that all species contain entities of good heart.

Edited to add link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/of...ts_dulce08.htm
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Kano (20th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gerald Paris (here)

Hi GP,

Care to elaborate on why you think its BS?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Hello Kano, I do not come to the forum every day, and have just now seen your thread. Cloning is used as a matter of course, but is hidden. Due to lack of time I have not listened to anything by Donald Marshall, but in searching for word descriptions of what he's saying, I came across this link:

Cloning and growing bodies has been routinely done on earth in our "unrecorded" history. I found a book in PDF format that speaks of this, if any care to find and read it: https://archive.org/details/RichardS...ememberLemuria
    Hi Meggings,

Thanks so much for providing the links. I totally agree that we have seriously advanced cloning tech. This is why I think there could be some merit to the what DM is saying. I will check the links out when I get home tonight. Thanks again!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Quote I just finished reading the report of the attack on Dulce, by Captain Mark Richards, to rescue thousands of young human females, suffering unspeakable torture. One of the most interesting aspects, was that the intelligence data gathered on Dulce did not reflect the actual size and population density of Dulce.

The rescue team were about to get handed their asses, when three reptilian ships entered the opening created by the American team, and proceeded to lay down covering fire so the team could complete their task.

Two of the reptilian ships were blown up, but one ship survived, the one marked with the insignia of a reptilian royal line.

For the first time, with my heart not my head, I saw that all species contain entities of good heart.

Edited to add link:

Thanks, Onawah. Will do!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Quote Posted by Kano (here)

Hi GP,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Meggings,

Thanks so much for providing the links. I totally agree that we have seriously advanced cloning tech. This is why I think there could be some merit to the what DM is saying. I will check the links out when I get home tonight. Thanks again!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Edited to add link:

Thanks, Onawah. Will do!
    Kano im Mutchie iv spoken with Donald at length im not sure what to make of him .... He claims his family are illuminati and that he has been used for mark 2 rem cloning meaning that every night when he goes to sleep they transfer his soul into the clone where he then wakes up in the cloned body ... He has a facebook page and has built up a following !!!

Laura Coffey his main lackey routinely asks people to love bomb him with money via pay pal !!!

Im not saying his story isnt real but lets say it was ... It would include all leaders of all countrys and the royal family

How could ANYONE do anything about it ???

You should also know he has kicked several female members out of his group for no reason and when they try to get back he has asked for naked pictures etc

I spoke to this one woman who was gobsmacked about it !!! just letting you know

I was going to his group they truly believe him & he seems to believe what he claims ... imagine you were given 30 years of repressed memorys in which you were raped and murdered many times over you,d sound NUTS !!!

I just dont know .....
    Last edited by Mutchie; 20th January 2015 at 19:15.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Gerald Paris (20th January 2015), Kano (20th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

This is beyond disturbing. If all the leaders and other players on the world scene have been taken over by Vrill Reptiles, they are no longer their original personalities; and they have planned WWIII it seems. When the Vrill infects, it dies, and what is left appears to be an insane, sex mad, sadistic criminal. Who then is running the World? Where is the over-riding Agenda coming from, apparently against the survival of the human race? If Putin and Queen Elizabeth and Obama are all in this thing together, then WWIII is a MADE UP plot against ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! We must find a way to quickly IDENTIFY who is a Vrill Implant and who is still Human. Putting the dots together I arrive at the following conclusion: There is machine mind-reading technology which can be directed at people to read their minds as well as to implant thoughts (mind control). This is what is installed in your humble computer at home; and the information is collected by AI computers at Langly and Utah. Also, I have good reason to believe that modern lie detector computers have this capability. There must be a way to identify these Vrill leaders so that they can be removed. According to the above story, the REAL PERSON represented by the body no longer exists and only the evil Vrill personality which replaces the person continues to exist; therefore, these Vrill are simultaneously guilty of the murder of the people who have been taken over. A call goes out to independent scientists to solve this.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Kano (20th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)

Hi GP,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Meggings,

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Edited to add link:

Thanks, Onawah. Will do!
    Kano im Mutchie iv spoken with Donald at length im not sure what to make of him .... He claims his family are illuminati and that he has been used for mark 2 rem cloning meaning that every night when he goes to sleep they transfer his soul into the clone where he then wakes up in the cloned body ... He has a facebook page and has built up a following !!!

Laura Coffey his main lackey routinely asks people to love bomb him with money via pay pal !!!

Im not saying his story isnt real but lets say it was ... It would include all leaders of all countrys and the royal family

How could ANYONE do anything about it ???

You should also know he has kicked several female members out of his group for no reason and when they try to get back he has asked for naked pictures etc

I spoke to this one woman who was gobsmacked about it !!! just letting you know

I was going to his group they truly believe him & he seems to believe what he claims ... imagine you were given 30 years of repressed memorys in which you were raped and murdered many times over you,d sound NUTS !!!

I just dont know .....
    Mutchie -

I did not know a lot of what you wrote about DM's groups and kicking girls out and asking them for naked pictures. As with all of this, it's hard to say what's true and what isn't. Thanks for the post. I will continue to follow DMs work and post here if necessary.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Meggings (20th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    This is beyond disturbing. If all the leaders and other players on the world scene have been taken over by Vrill Reptiles, they are no longer their original personalities; and they have planned WWIII it seems. When the Vrill infects, it dies, and what is left appears to be an insane, sex mad, sadistic criminal. Who then is running the World? Where is the over-riding Agenda coming from, apparently against the survival of the human race? If Putin and Queen Elizabeth and Obama are all in this thing together, then WWIII is a MADE UP plot against ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! We must find a way to quickly IDENTIFY who is a Vrill Implant and who is still Human. Putting the dots together I arrive at the following conclusion: There is machine mind-reading technology which can be directed at people to read their minds as well as to implant thoughts (mind control). This is what is installed in your humble computer at home; and the information is collected by AI computers at Langly and Utah. Also, I have good reason to believe that modern lie detector computers have this capability. There must be a way to identify these Vrill leaders so that they can be removed. According to the above story, the REAL PERSON represented by the body no longer exists and only the evil Vrill personality which replaces the person continues to exist; therefore, these Vrill are simultaneously guilty of the murder of the people who have been taken over. A call goes out to independent scientists to solve this.
    It is beyond disturbing. And at the same time, it has plausibility in my mind. It could explain so much and there are so many movies made about this very topic which if true is art imitating life. Hiding out in the open, once again. The way the Vril have commandeered the human race, if true, is the way that I would imagine a very cunning and advanced race would do it - through covert means - and instead of killing a human (which it is then completely useless to the Vril), either take their essence over via Vril eye "worm", or duplicate it and compromise the soul essence of the actual human to where it will do your bidding or be tortured potentially forever. Maybe this is where the idea of hell comes from?

Either way, I have certainly (and I'm sure most of us have) been in rooms with other "humans" that I know for a fact were not actual humans. I'm not saying that DM's explanation is the only way it could happen, but again, it seems plausible to me.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Icare (14th May 2018), raregem (13th May 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

From above:
    "Kano im Mutchie iv spoken with Donald at length im not sure what to make of him .... He claims his family are illuminati and that he has been used for mark 2 rem cloning meaning that every night when he goes to sleep they transfer his soul into the clone where he then wakes up in the cloned body ... He has a facebook page and has built up a following !!! Laura Coffey his main lackey routinely asks people to love bomb him with money via pay pal "

The above is so "beyond disturbing" that unless we have developed our personal ability to observe and not react, I would not recommend casting a glance at this material. I think a simple knowing that cloning is done routinely is sufficient, and then to turn one's attention to higher things. Do not get your emotional bodies entangled, entrapped, in fear or disgust or pushing against.

Best advice, arrived at after years of inner searching, is to rise up above it in the best way you can. It may be as simple as going out and doing a good deed, helping another human being, smiling. Anything like that raises the frequency of mankind up out of the "crap" far more effectively than than looking full bore on at the muddy evil.

Understand that when I first posted about cloning being generally done, I was not endorsing delving into this D.Marshall material. I did, however, find benefit in reading the PDF giving memories of Lemuria, which included growing bodies as a matter of course.
    Last edited by Meggings; 20th January 2015 at 20:58.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

From above:
    "Kano im Mutchie iv spoken with Donald at length im not sure what to make of him .... He claims his family are illuminati and that he has been used for mark 2 rem cloning meaning that every night when he goes to sleep they transfer his soul into the clone where he then wakes up in the cloned body ... He has a facebook page and has built up a following !!! Laura Coffey his main lackey routinely asks people to love bomb him with money via pay pal "

The above is so "beyond disturbing" that unless we have developed our personal ability to observe and not react, I would not recommend casting a glance at this material. I think a simple knowing that cloning is done routinely is sufficient, and then to turn one's attention to higher things. Do not get your emotional bodies entangled, entrapped, in fear or disgust or pushing against.

Best advice, arrived at after years of inner searching, is to rise up above it in the best way you can. It may be as simple as going out and doing a good deed, helping another human being, smiling. Anything like that raises the frequency of mankind up out of the "crap" far more effectively than than looking full bore on at the muddy evil.

Understand that when I first posted about cloning being generally done, I was not endorsing delving into this D.Marshall material. I did, however, find benefit in reading the PDF giving memories of Lemuria, which included growing bodies as a matter of course.
    Well put. It is always something to be aware of. We have to guard ourselves against the negativity that comes with certain topics. I think your suggestions are right on Meggings.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Meggings (21st January 2015), raregem (13th May 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 times in 353 posts

Hi Kano

I only went the group because of his fantastic story he is so detailed on everything ... I am not calling him a liar or anything

Its so hard because you only have his word for it ... But Tila Tequila went on air claiming SHE had been cloned and she started talking Vril lizards that night she had an anuersym " forgive my spelling "

Also Britney Spears released her video Break the Ice where she smashes up a cloning centre !!!

still confused ....

He is doing radio shows all over the place he is trying to achieve something !!!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Gerald Paris (21st January 2015), Icare (13th May 2018), Kano (21st January 2015), raregem (13th May 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,888 times in 830 posts

I believe human cloning has been done for many decades. This was mentioned in several books I read one of which was one of the 'Matrix' books by 'The author' edited by Val Valerian. Then I came across it in one of my old New Age books from the eighties. When I read that book at the time I completely 'overread' this. Weird.

I don't know about Donald Marshall and what he says about the cloning centers but there is no doubt in my mind they exist. When you go on youtube you can find a few clips with 'clones' breaking down or having some kind of glitches. Some of these are obviously hoaxes, others aren't, in my opinion.

Donal Marshall keeps mentioning the Vril that nobody else speaks of. But there was a Vril Society in Nazi Germany and I seem to remember someone (was it Arizona Wilder?) also mentions them, not by name, but saying there are these little creatures that are being kept as some kind of pets by some of her abusers.

I think the Donald Marshall material would be a lot more credible if he didn't come across as being so angry and revenge-oriented (not a sign of spiritual growth, in my eyes). Also, the whole thing seems so far out, I can see why people dismiss it so easily.

I personally have an open mind about it and quite a bit of the information resonates with me.
    Last edited by Icare; 14th May 2018 at 11:12.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2018), Johan (Keyholder) (15th January 2022), raregem (13th May 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

I listened to this interview and as far out as it may seem to some, a lot of it resonated with me. I'm sure there are many youtube videos and as well as blogs debunking Mr. Marshall due to the heaviness of the things he discusses.

Again, this crossed some T's and dotted some I's for me...I hope it does for you too.

Look, no one with any sensibility is going to buy into this.
    But lucky for me I lost my sensibility long ago.
    On the power fringe yes indeed, but it agrees with the information from Dr. Karla Turner and her associate Barbara Bartholic.
    I'm not saying this Donald Marshal guy is right, he is absolutely bat sh!t crazy, but if any of the things he is talking about are true, you would have to be bat sh!t crazy to discuss them. Regardless he does a good job of retaining sanity within the confines of how he discusses this stuff. Reminds me of Bryce Zabel's "dark skies" television series back in the nineties.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Icare (14th May 2018), raregem (13th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread