Thread: Valiant Thor: the human-ET "Stranger at the Pentagon"

1. Link to Post #101
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,636 times in 20,812 posts

Exclamation Re: Valiant Thor: the human-ET "Stranger at the Pentagon"

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

7alon (18th February 2018), anandacate (25th February 2018), Andrew_K (17th February 2018), Bill Ryan (14th February 2018), Billy (15th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Bob (14th February 2018), CurEus (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Franny (14th February 2018), Matt P (13th February 2018), Matthew (18th February 2018), Mercedes (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Default Re: Valiant Thor: the human-ET "Stranger at the Pentagon"

Telepathy, 1200 IQ and 100 spoken languages!

Perhaps that is the actual human legacy before we were dumbed down

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Franny (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018), raregem (14th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,518 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    This is an excellent summary video for anyone not familiar with this extremely interesting story.

For the record, I don't discount it: though I'd be pretty sure he and his colleagues weren't from Venus. (In the 1950s, that may well have been a plausible and workable cover story.)

There are a number of 'inside' sources, Bob Dean notably among them, who have insisted that some races of ETs are quite indistinguishable from Earth humans. That too feels very real to me.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (25th February 2018), avid (14th February 2018), BMJ (14th February 2018), Bob (14th February 2018), ExomatrixTV (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Franny (14th February 2018), Matthew (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Noelle (14th February 2018), Spellbound (14th February 2018), sunwings (14th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Fun video to listen to. Certainly wonder what "venus" is thor referring to, not the current one - the Russians first craft apparently couldn't penetrate said atmosphere before melting/crashing.
    Last edited by Bob; 14th February 2018 at 02:34.

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    I'm not saying I disbelieve what has been posted here, but some Venusian offered such good things to the head of state of one country? Why would they make an offer apparently based on good will and charity and make it only to 4.5% of the worlds population?

I wonder also why he was so easily put off. Countries aren't dairies; it's not the cream of the crop that rises to the top. That such selfish people were allowed to decide on behalf of the US is not consistent with a benevolent extraterrestrial. If they had the good of the people in mind, as their gift offer seemed to suggest, then they would have disregarded petty bureaucrats who were scared of a toppled regime.
    I tend to agree that the story of valiant thor is a hoax. From listening to the vid in the OP the part that i can verify from my own experience as being self-serving BS is the description of Richard Nixon, who is not the 'sharp witted intelligent man' illustrated. Nixon was a shifty liar.

The book 'stranger in the pentagon' was apparently published in 1967, well after any of this could be verified. Listening to a bit of a vid on Rev. Dr. Stranges doesnt give me a warm and fuzzy feeling, sounds like he uses ufo tales to stir up fire and brimstone, and i'd question his honesty in this affair. Also, Richard Dolan has difficulty accepting some of Phil Schneider's testimony.

I also question the narrative of a well meaning alien from venus (they didnt know that world was a scorched world until the seventies). If you are well meaning and want to provide the Earth with lifesaving medical and agricultural tech, then wouldnt you contact independent researchers who could get it out instead of taking up residence in a lair of military paranoids. The story doesnt make sense. It feeds the control mechanism that aliens must go thru the government to save us. This sounds like a cia con job.

I only dug a little, and found this critique of the valiant thor story. This guy claims to have identified who the pictures are of. He identifies discepancies in two photos. He also identifies inconsistencies in Schneider's claims.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (14th February 2018), Spellbound (14th February 2018)

10. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Whatever the truth of Val Valiant's story (and what is weird is I just posted the word "valiant" before I came to this thread, I met such beings and they most certainly look like humans. Can I prove it? No. But it's true.

They have an uncanny way of being non-provable. And what is with that whole Val thing? My name, Val Valiant, Val Valerian. WTF?

Val Valiant Villars
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 15th February 2018 at 15:26.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

From all I have learned here on Avalon....yes, they do "walk among us"!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

anandacate (25th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    From all I have learned here on Avalon....yes, they do "walk among us"!
    Yes, I'd be sure of it.

There's a wonderful story told by Timothy Good in his seminal book, Above Top Secret. He was in New York, with a little time to kill, and was sitting in a hotel lobby. The thought occurred to him to reach out telepathically to any ETs who might be in the area. He invited any ET who could 'hear' him to come and meet him in the lobby where he was sitting.

A short while later, a well-dressed man, looking 100% totally human and normal, entered the lobby and came to sit down right next to him. This was highly strange: there were many other chairs free, as the lobby was practically empty. The man said nothing, and got out a newspaper and started to read. Fairly soon after, the stranger folder his newspaper and left again.

Timothy Good said that one of his greatest regrets in his life was that he never opened up a conversation.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (15th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Bob (15th February 2018), Debra (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), Star Tsar (15th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

There is also the case of Sir Peter Horsley, Senior Equerry(Advisor) to the Queen and Prince Philip, and the strange Mr. Janus:

Sir Peter Horsley was a former World War II pilot and squadron leader. He entered the service of the Royals in July 1949 before returning to the RAF in 1956 where he rose through the ranks. His final role in the RAF was as Deputy Commander in Chief RAF Strike Command in 1973 before he retired. In 1954 Horsley was invited, by a British Army General Martin, to meet an extraterrestrial being in a flat in London. The property belonged to a Mrs Markham at the time. Sir Peter was taken to a dimly lit room where he encountered one very mysterious Mr Janus.

Horsley recalls very little about any features of Mr Janus in his autobiography, Sounds from Another Room.

"What is strange is that I have no lasting impression of him. He seemed to fit perfectly in his surroundings. If I have any impression it was his quiet voice which had a rich quality to it. He looked about 45 to 50 years old and was wearing a suit and a tie. He was quite normal in every way except that he seemed to be tuning into my mind and gradually took over the conversation. …by the end of the meeting I was quite disturbed really".

The conversation started with Janus asking Horsley about everything he knew about flying saucers. Janus explained that man was going through a Dark Age. Humanity was using technology like a child with new toys giving scant regard to his surroundings, nature and his fellow humans. He explained that in 20 or 30 years, (remember this was 1954) that rockets and satellites would become commonplace and miniaturization of our technology and advances in communication would grow rapidly. However, he stressed that Earth was in a backwater of the galaxy, inhabited by half civilized beings who posed a danger to their neighbours. Earth was visited from time to time but mainly by robot controlled probes. Occasional physical interference was necessary, but that a general rule of space exploration applied throughout the galaxy.

At the end of a long conversation Sir Peter asked Janus what his specific interest was. To which Janus replied:

"You do not interfere with the natural development and order of life in the universe".

Horsley made a full verbatim report of his meeting. He was disturbed by the fact that Janus could seemingly read his mind and had a significant knowledge of nuclear installations in Britain. Michael Parker, Prince Philip’s private secretary, treated the whole affair as a joke but commented that the Duke of Edinburgh had actually kept an open mind to the whole affair.

When Horsley published his memoirs in 1997, a senior official at the Ministry of Defence commented:

"How unfortunate that the public will learn that the man who had his finger on the button of Strike Command was seeing little green men".
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 18th February 2018 at 10:53. Reason: Punctuation!

17. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

7alon (18th February 2018), Amenjo (16th February 2018), anandacate (15th February 2018), Bill Ryan (15th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Debra (17th February 2018), Ewan (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Icare (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), Star Tsar (15th February 2018), Valerie Villars (15th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

A wee up-date:

When Peter Horsley reported back to the palace (Buckingham), and the Duke of Edinburgh (Prince Philip) heard of this, it was decided that any meeting between Prince Philip and Mr. Janus would be a security risk (Janus had wished to meet with Prince Philip). Horsley was immediately dispatched back to the house of Mrs. Markham in Chelsea to interrogate Janus further. Upon his arrival back at the address it had become completely different and not at all what he had seen on the night in question. The room had been vacated apparently, he could find no trace of Mrs. Markham and of course, there was no sign of Janus. This was reported as being extremely disturbing for Peter Horsley, by all intent and purpose, a very serious man, although, and perhaps tellingly, his integrity was never once doubted by those who knew him.

Peter Horsley stated to a trusted friend: "There is no doubt in my mind that Mr. Janus was an Alien, insofar as he was not of this Planet".

The Government file on the incident remains classified to this day.

I've known about this incident for a very long time, although have never really delved into it. I have just ordered Peter Horsley's autobiography, Sounds from Another Room, which details his career in the RAF and a lot more besides. There is quite a hefty chapter dedicated to the whole Janus affair.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 18th February 2018 at 10:54.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Amenjo (16th February 2018), avid (16th February 2018), Bill Ryan (16th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Debra (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I have just ordered Peter Horsley's autobiography, Sounds from Another Room, which details his career in the RAF and a lot more besides. There is quite a hefty chapter dedicated to the whole Janus affair.
    If you can possibly scan that (or even send over a sequence of double-page spread photos), I can upload it to the library as a PDF. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be most interested to read that.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Debra (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), The Moss Trooper (17th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

I want to comment on the "disappearing address" in the account above. During the time I was running into strange beings and happenings, I was also keeping a journal. I have always kept one. After one such meeting where I was told to go to a certain address in New Orleans (which I double checked in my journal), I looked up the address in question, trying to make some sense of it all. The address I went to was a house; what in New Orleans is called a double shotgun. When I looked it up on the internet, it had morphed into a totally different building. Same address. There is no chance I made a mistake, as I originally needed the address to pick up this "person." He was at that address.

All those neighborhoods are hundreds of years old. They haven't changed. Very strange.

There is some kind of ability to manipulate our reality. Obviously.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (16th February 2018), Bill Ryan (16th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Debra (17th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Icare (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Upon his arrival back at the address it had become completely different and not at all what he had seen on the night in question. The room had been vacated apparently, he could find no trace of Mrs. Markham and of course, there was no sign of Janus. This was reported as being extremely disturbing for Peter Horsley, by all intent and purpose, a very serious man, although, and perhaps tellingly, his integrity was never once doubted by those who knew him.
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I want to comment on the "disappearing address" in the account above. During the time I was running into strange beings and happenings, I was also keeping a journal. I have always kept one. After one such meeting where I was told to go to a certain address in New Orleans (which I double checked in my journal), I looked up the address in question, trying to make some sense of it all. The address I went to was a house; what in New Orleans is called a double shotgun. When I looked it up on the internet, it had morphed into a totally different building. Same address. There is no chance I made a mistake, as I originally needed the address to pick up this "person." He was at that address.

All those neighborhoods are hundreds of years old. They haven't changed. Very strange.

There is some kind of ability to manipulate our reality. Obviously.
    Yes. I can report the experience, that a [non-forum] friend had many years ago, whose account I'm 100% certain was sincere. She described it to me in detail, and has been utterly bewildered by it ever since.

She was at University in Chicago when she was 18, and, walking down the street, she came on a small second-hand [used] bookshop she'd not noticed before. She went inside, and the owner there seemed to recognize her, or even be expecting her.

He greeted her warmly, and GAVE her a book that he thought might be interesting to her... that she still has to this day. It was all a pleasant and curious experience for her.

A few days later, she returned. The bookshop was no longer there.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (16th February 2018), BMJ (17th February 2018), Debra (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Mike (16th February 2018), muxfolder (19th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

A wee up-date:

When Peter Horsley reported back to the palace (Buckingham), and the Duke of Edinburgh(Prince Philip) heard of this, it was decided that any meeting between Prince Philip and Mr. Janus would be a security risk (Janus had wished to meet with Prince Philip). Horsley was immediately dispatched back to the house of Mrs. Markham in Chelsea to interrogate Janus further. Upon his arrival back at the address it had become completely different and not at all what he had seen on the night in question. The room had been vacated apparently, he could find no trace of Mrs. Markham and of course, there was no sign of Janus. This was reported as being extremely disturbing for Peter Horsley, by all intent and purpose, a very serious man, although, and perhaps tellingly, his integrity was never once doubted by those who knew him.

Peter Horsley stated to a trusted friend: "There is no doubt in my mind that Mr. Janus was an Alien, insofar as he was not of this Planet".

The Government file on the incident remains classified to this day.

I've known about this incident for a very long time, although have never really delved into it. I have just ordered Peter Horsley's autobiography, Sounds from Another Room, which details his career in the RAF and a lot more besides. There is quite a hefty chapter dedicated to the whole Janus affair.
    I would be interested to know more about Mrs Markham. Interesting story. How did she come into the picture. How did she come in contact with Mr Janus? How was he first encountered? Or seen to arrive on British soil? Who was Mrs Markham? Was she ever seen again? If there is more, I would certainly like to read it.

Also, after listening more closely to the extract from the book by Frank Stanges, the details of how Val V Thor arrives, how the police vehicle happened to be there when his craft arrived .. those minutiae details, I think are important. Was there a police report? There were the references to the press of the day as well being present. There must be some corroborating evidence from newspaper libraries.

Wonder if Val still visits. He and his posse are all so good looking too. The men remind me of versions of Cary Grant. Which reminds me of a mysterious ‘family’ of very tall people who suddenly appeared in the room of a UFO conference I once went to, not a big one but held in a smaller intimate function room on the eight floor of a Hilton Hotel. The session speakers were Peter Davenport (then MUFON) and Jamie .. what’s his name, the journalist from Brazil (sorry his surname escapes me at this time) and just as the lights dimmed - in walks this amazing statuesque family and they took up seats in the back two rows. I was mesmerised by them - there was a discernible change in the energy of the room. I was heavily pregnant and quite sensitive too I suppose. They were like super human .. and one of them who I assumed to be a daughter had a gravitas about her that I have never experienced before. They looked well heeled too. And my sense was, not of here. I had never ever seen this group of people around town, that’s for sure. They were quite rare.

Hmm
    Last edited by Debra; 17th February 2018 at 19:08.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), mountain_jim (19th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), The Moss Trooper (18th February 2018), Unicorn (17th February 2018), Valerie Villars (17th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Debra, I had experiences like that a few times, but before I knew they had et's here. I would know there was something not quite "human" and it was very confusing. They have a very noticeable presence. Stuff really started happening after I went to D.C. and NYC in December 2012. Well heeled. Yeah.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th February 2018), Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Debra (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Reminds me of the story of a teen in rural Penna. at church one Sunday when a distinguished couple entered & sat down. They really caught her eye, so when church was over she followed them out & tried to catch up with them but was stopped by a forbidding looking character. Wish I could remember if it was a video or just something I read here on Avalon.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Debra (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), Valerie Villars (18th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I have just ordered Peter Horsley's autobiography, Sounds from Another Room, which details his career in the RAF and a lot more besides. There is quite a hefty chapter dedicated to the whole Janus affair.
    If you can possibly scan that (or even send over a sequence of double-page spread photos), I can upload it to the library as a PDF. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be most interested to read that.

Of course. The book was dispatched yesterday (Saturday), so hoping to have it by mid-week.

I'm pursuing a couple of angles if this case in the hope of gleaning some solid evidence that may shed some much needed light upon this fantastic story. With the help of a much respected UK researcher I'm busy preparing a FOI request for a letter that was sent by Michael Heseltine from Whitehall (when he was Secretary of State for Defence) to the Rt Hon Merlyn Rees MP in response to an official question asked in the early 80's regarding this case. Also, BA General Martin. This seems like a most obvious lead as he was the point-man between Janus and Horsley. I have my line of inquiry ready but am waiting to see what further detail can be gleaned from Horsley's autobiography before pursuing it further.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), BMJ (18th February 2018), Debra (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Reminds me of the story of a teen in rural Penna. at church one Sunday when a distinguished couple entered & sat down. They really caught her eye, so when church was over she followed them out & tried to catch up with them but was stopped by a forbidding looking character. Wish I could remember if it was a video or just something I read here on Avalon.
    Yes, I remember that, too. I think (but I may be wrong!) it was in a YouTube interview with someone (was it David Jacobs??) who'd also told the story of someone being approached, after accidentally having his mind read and realizing it, by a striking, telepathic couple in a Las Vegas casino. I'll try to hunt it down.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th February 2018 at 22:53.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Debra (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), Unicorn (18th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, I remember that, too. I think (but I may be wrong!) it was in a YouTube interview with someone (was it David Jacobs??) who'd also told the story of someone being approached, after accidentally having his mind read and realizing it, by a striking, telepathic couple in a Las Vegas casino. I'll try to hunt it down.
    Richard Dolan explains the story in wonderful detail starting at 11:30mins.

The Casino story is the first one Richard speaks about starting around 2 minutes.

It is well worth the hour watch, some incredible anecdotes.
    Last edited by sunwings; 18th February 2018 at 22:10.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), BMJ (19th February 2018), Debra (19th February 2018), Flash (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (19th February 2018), mountain_jim (19th February 2018), Ol' Roy (20th February 2018), Reinhard (19th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), Valerie Villars (18th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (19th February 2018)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Whoa!! Yes! That was the story! Now I know where I heard it! Thanks so much!

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (19th February 2018), sunwings (20th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast