+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Valiant Thor: the human-ET "Stranger at the Pentagon"

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Valiant Thor: the human-ET "Stranger at the Pentagon"

There are so many correllarys (sp?) here in this thread with my own experience.

I also had an experience at at the Plaza in New York. My friend and I went to the Plaza before Christmas and it was packed. Really packed. I said I wanted a cup of coffee and we went into the coffee bar there. Strangely, there was not a soul in there but the bartender, my friend, me and [I]two impeccably dressed tall thin oriental looking (not entirely oriental but it is the closest description I can think of) sitting on a beautiful couch in the same room. I felt I was being watched as we sat there and turned around. The men were talking excitedly but quietly and yes, they were observing me. There was something very different and quietly obvious about them. They were dressed in beautiful, expensive dark suits, identical, with thin ties. They did not have hats on.

To this day, it stands out as odd and different.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (28th February 2018), mojo (28th February 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There are so many correllarys (sp?) here in this thread with my own experience.

I also had an experience at at the Plaza in New York. My friend and I went to the Plaza before Christmas and it was packed. Really packed. I said I wanted a cup of coffee and we went into the coffee bar there. Strangely, there was not a soul in there but the bartender, my friend, me and [I]two impeccably dressed tall thin oriental looking (not entirely oriental but it is the closest description I can think of) sitting on a beautiful couch in the same room. I felt I was being watched as we sat there and turned around. The men were talking excitedly but quietly and yes, they were observing me. There was something very different and quietly obvious about them. They were dressed in beautiful, expensive dark suits, identical, with thin ties. They did not have hats on.

To this day, it stands out as odd and different.
    i think that if we pay attention, we all have strange experience with strange people sometimes. Those Asian guys dress alike make me think of body guards, taking a coffee while waiting for their boss for example. In fact, it could be anything.

The strangest up to no for me must have been Simon Parkes lolllll kidding, he is strange (different) but fully human.

Just get your vibration higher, you may meet nice strange people. I now refuse entry to lower ones, personally.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018), Valerie Villars (25th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

LOL Flash, this was a dovetailing of strange events so they were all connected. I didn't feel threatened.

I think when our vibrations get raised to a certain level, we begin to "see" things we didn't before. That's really what was happening. I think. I still don't know.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Flash (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), mojo (28th February 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    Upon his arrival back at the address it had become completely different and not at all what he had seen on the night in question. The room had been vacated apparently, he could find no trace of Mrs. Markham and of course, there was no sign of Janus. This was reported as being extremely disturbing for Peter Horsley, by all intent and purpose, a very serious man, although, and perhaps tellingly, his integrity was never once doubted by those who knew him.
    I want to comment on the "disappearing address" in the account above. During the time I was running into strange beings and happenings, I was also keeping a journal. I have always kept one. After one such meeting where I was told to go to a certain address in New Orleans (which I double checked in my journal), I looked up the address in question, trying to make some sense of it all. The address I went to was a house; what in New Orleans is called a double shotgun. When I looked it up on the internet, it had morphed into a totally different building. Same address. There is no chance I made a mistake, as I originally needed the address to pick up this "person." He was at that address.

All those neighborhoods are hundreds of years old. They haven't changed. Very strange.

There is some kind of ability to manipulate our reality. Obviously.
    Yes. I can report the experience, that a [non-forum] friend had many years ago, whose account I'm 100% certain was sincere. She described it to me in detail, and has been utterly bewildered by it ever since.

She was at University in Chicago when she was 18, and, walking down the street, she came on a small second-hand [used] bookshop she'd not noticed before. She went inside, and the owner there seemed to recognize her, or even be expecting her.

He greeted her warmly, and GAVE her a book that he thought might be interesting to her... that she still has to this day. It was all a pleasant and curious experience for her.

A few days later, she returned. The bookshop was no longer there.

You wouldn't happen to know what book she was given do you ?

We have some strange "time-slip" tales in Liverpool concerning one of our city center shopping streets - Bold Street. Always found it odd.

https://exemplore.com/paranormal/The...In-Bold-Street
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 26th February 2018 at 16:15.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (28th February 2018), mojo (28th February 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018), Valerie Villars (28th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,386 times in 1,715 posts

I think when our vibrations get raised to a certain level, we begin to "see" things we didn't before.
    Yes I would agree with you Valerie based on my experiences. Could be part of the reason we are gangstalked, that is to lower our vibration/frequency.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (28th February 2018), mojo (28th February 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018), Valerie Villars (28th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

BMJ, I don't wish ill on anyone but it IS nice to have the confirmation from others who have been through similar experiences. It seems they are trying to drive you into terror, fear and confusion, for reasons I don't completely understand. Maybe they are trying to prevent one from breaking through and it is a last ditch, all out effort by things I wish I understood better.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th February 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), mojo (28th February 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey, Val! NONE of us understand things totally.....we are all just living THROUGH it! It IS wonderful to receive confirmations so we know we are not completely bonkers!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (1st March 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Hey, Val! NONE of us understand things totally.....we are all just living THROUGH it! It IS wonderful to receive confirmations so we know we are not completely bonkers!!
    I love you Foxie. We don't understand it, we are just living through it. So true. That's why I feel it's important we share our formally impossible things that couldn't happen but did, experiences.

I remember telling one girl who had been a work friend and had unaccountably gotten locked up (she was otherwise normal; like me) what had happened and she said "Oh, you're in the club too." Well hell, I guess I am.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), Noelle (1st March 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Why do you think we were "led" to Avalon?!!! Thanks, Bill!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (11th June 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), Star Tsar (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st March 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,190 times in 32,903 posts

There is also the case of Sir Peter Horsley, Senior Equerry(Advisor) to the Queen and Prince Philip, and the strange Mr. Janus:

Sir Peter Horsley was a former World War II pilot and squadron leader. He entered the service of the Royals in July 1949 before returning to the RAF in 1956 where he rose through the ranks. His final role in the RAF was as Deputy Commander in Chief RAF Strike Command in 1973 before he retired. In 1954 Horsley was invited, by a British Army General Martin, to meet an extraterrestrial being in a flat in London. The property belonged to a Mrs Markham at the time. Sir Peter was taken to a dimly lit room where he encountered one very mysterious Mr Janus.

Horsley recalls very little about any features of Mr Janus in his autobiography, Sounds from Another Room.

"What is strange is that I have no lasting impression of him. He seemed to fit perfectly in his surroundings. If I have any impression it was his quiet voice which had a rich quality to it. He looked about 45 to 50 years old and was wearing a suit and a tie. He was quite normal in every way except that he seemed to be tuning into my mind and gradually took over the conversation. …by the end of the meeting I was quite disturbed really".

The conversation started with Janus asking Horsley about everything he knew about flying saucers. Janus explained that man was going through a Dark Age. Humanity was using technology like a child with new toys giving scant regard to his surroundings, nature and his fellow humans. He explained that in 20 or 30 years, (remember this was 1954) that rockets and satellites would become commonplace and miniaturization of our technology and advances in communication would grow rapidly. However, he stressed that Earth was in a backwater of the galaxy, inhabited by half civilized beings who posed a danger to their neighbours. Earth was visited from time to time but mainly by robot controlled probes. Occasional physical interference was necessary, but that a general rule of space exploration applied throughout the galaxy.

At the end of a long conversation Sir Peter asked Janus what his specific interest was. To which Janus replied:

"You do not interfere with the natural development and order of life in the universe".

Horsley made a full verbatim report of his meeting. He was disturbed by the fact that Janus could seemingly read his mind and had a significant knowledge of nuclear installations in Britain. Michael Parker, Prince Philip’s private secretary, treated the whole affair as a joke but commented that the Duke of Edinburgh had actually kept an open mind to the whole affair.

When Horsley published his memoirs in 1997, a senior official at the Ministry of Defence commented:

"How unfortunate that the public will learn that the man who had his finger on the button of Strike Command was seeing little green men".
    A wee up-date:

When Peter Horsley reported back to the palace (Buckingham), and the Duke of Edinburgh (Prince Philip) heard of this, it was decided that any meeting between Prince Philip and Mr. Janus would be a security risk (Janus had wished to meet with Prince Philip). Horsley was immediately dispatched back to the house of Mrs. Markham in Chelsea to interrogate Janus further. Upon his arrival back at the address it had become completely different and not at all what he had seen on the night in question. The room had been vacated apparently, he could find no trace of Mrs. Markham and of course, there was no sign of Janus. This was reported as being extremely disturbing for Peter Horsley, by all intent and purpose, a very serious man, although, and perhaps tellingly, his integrity was never once doubted by those who knew him.

Peter Horsley stated to a trusted friend: "There is no doubt in my mind that Mr. Janus was an Alien, insofar as he was not of this Planet".

The Government file on the incident remains classified to this day.

I've known about this incident for a very long time, although have never really delved into it. I have just ordered Peter Horsley's autobiography, Sounds from Another Room, which details his career in the RAF and a lot more besides. There is quite a hefty chapter dedicated to the whole Janus affair.
    Here's the book.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), Houman (11th June 2018), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018), mountain_jim (11th June 2018), Noelle (11th June 2018), Star Tsar (11th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,936 times in 4,050 posts

What surprises me is this is one of the most highly publicized affairs of its kind, and no one seems to know about it. There should be some folks who remember it happening.

Now if Valiant has a slight Earthling look to him...and then you might debate if he had six fingers or prints, or what happened to him...something actually did happen at the White House.

Also, we are very susceptible to hallucinations. If Venus is a paradise, and they want it to look like a sulfur methane storm, we will see a sulfur methane storm. Same with the disappearing bookstores, time-shifting streets, mysterious strangers...you can be made to see or hear anything, or prevented from seeing something. No aliens are necessary. People can do that to you. Like a werewolf--man transmutes into a beast? Or man just makes you see him as a wolf. Telepathy and the image-making process are just too ethereal for the ordinary person to understand, let alone counter-act.

I could not explain why the Feds would want to cart around an actor or some other famous liar for a number of years. The "story" isn't quite sensible, but the actual evidence of some people just walking into the middle of government is hard to get around. It's probably the first or only story of an alien that looks human. Maybe the Air Force was just sending disinformation agents to "test the waters" as usual, but instead of testing the public, they switched it around. "War of the Worlds" was probably relatively fresh in the memory then. A totally fake thing caused a major panic, but something like this, or the Battle of Los Angeles, or Phoenix Lights, produces little effect.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,469 times in 858 posts

In reference to Peter Horsley's autobiography, 'Sounds from Another Room'. Because of Horsley's close connections to the royalty, one of his close friends from RAF days was Peter Caddy. Peter Caddy pre Findhorn Community, Scotland had received ET communications that eventually was transcribed into a manuscript. This manuscript had an identical theme to 'JANUS', this was given to Horsley to give to Prince Philip, Horsley was retired by then.

Gorden Creighten, ex MI6, then one of the editors of 'Flying Saucer Review' (FSR), which was the first monthly publication in the world (before the use of the word UFO), had mentioned one time that Prince Philip was an early subscriber to FSR. Eventually, in later years both Prince Philip and Prince Charles were subscribers to FSR.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), BMJ (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), Hervé (11th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7