Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: French Nuclear Power Plants Are Being Besieged By UFO Sightings

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default French Nuclear Power Plants Are Being Besieged By UFO Sightings

France has one of the largest number of nuclear power plants in the world and they are being inundated by UFO sightings.

UFOs have once again been seen over a nuclear power plant in France. The latest UFO sighting occurred on January 3, 2015 by two security guards at a facility in Nogent-sur-Seine southeast of Paris. Workers observed two objects over the grounds and alerted the police. The police claim that they will file charges if they can locate the responsible party.

The media "speculates" that these objects are drones, but the witness are not so sure. If they are drones then the government has no idea who they belong to. UFOs have had a long history of hovering over nuclear facilities, especially military bases, in the United States and Russia.

There have been eighteen separate UFO Sightings in France over Nuclear Power Plants between early October and mid November of 2014. Some plants were simultaneously affected. The police believe this constitutes a coordinated effort by a specific group.

In late December a UFO was spotted and reported flying over a nuclear power plant in Belgium. The power plant in Doel is located about 10 miles from Antwerp. The Doel plant has been shut down for four months due to sabotage. No other details are currently available.

The authorities suspect that an unknown group is responsible for these occurrences. In the meantime the French government remains on high alert for any unidentified flying objects over Nuclear facility air space.

Theses incidents have sparked a debate about the safety of nuclear power plants. While the French government stressed that nuclear power plants are safe, environmental organizations have accused the government of downplaying the danger.

France has 58 reactors in 19 nuclear power plants. Air traffic is not allowed within five kilometers of the equipment or the plants.

Source
    Last edited by rgray222; 21st January 2015 at 04:09.

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Art (21st January 2015), avid (2nd February 2015), betoobig (21st January 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd February 2015), boja (21st January 2015), cursichella1 (21st January 2015), damian (21st January 2015), Ecnal61 (21st January 2015), Flowerpunkchip (26th January 2015), ghostrider (21st January 2015), Hervé (21st January 2015), justntime2learn (21st January 2015), Lifebringer (21st January 2015), lucidity (21st January 2015), Magnus (22nd January 2015), mahalall (30th January 2015), Mandala (21st January 2015), Matisse (3rd February 2015), meeradas (29th January 2015), Michelle Marie (21st January 2015), MorningSong (21st January 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd February 2015), Nasu (29th January 2015), Omni (3rd February 2015), Orion142 (21st January 2015), ponda (21st January 2015), PRAGMAE (2nd February 2015), sigma6 (22nd January 2015), sijohn (21st January 2015), Skyhaven (21st January 2015), Star Tsar (2nd February 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), TEEDA (31st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2015), The Alley Cat (2nd February 2015), Tyy1907 (21st January 2015), vmk22 (21st January 2015), WhiteFeather (21st January 2015), Wind (21st January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: French Nuclear Power Plants Are Being Besieged By UFO Sightings

they are trying once again to say , AVOID using nuclear power , it is a planet/sentient life killer ... the ET's say even their ancestors misused Nuclear technology and destroyed an entire galaxy ... this really isn't about UFO's or their presence , this is about us not repeating their mistakes ... one day we will do the same on other worlds , fly by and wave , HEY stop that kids , you are playing with the ultimate fire the building blocks of life ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (21st January 2015), cursichella1 (21st January 2015), justntime2learn (21st January 2015), Lifebringer (21st January 2015), lucidity (21st January 2015), Mandala (21st January 2015), meeradas (29th January 2015), Michelle Marie (21st January 2015), Orion142 (21st January 2015), rgray222 (21st January 2015), sigma6 (22nd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2015), vmk22 (21st January 2015), WhiteFeather (21st January 2015), Wind (21st January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    they are trying once again to say , AVOID using nuclear power , it is a planet/sentient life killer ... the ET's say even their ancestors misused Nuclear technology and destroyed an entire galaxy ... this really isn't about UFO's or their presence , this is about us not repeating their mistakes ... one day we will do the same on other worlds , fly by and wave , HEY stop that kids , you are playing with the ultimate fire the building blocks of life ...
    This is extremely interesting. How do you know this ? Or is speculation/supposition ?

be happy

lucidity :-)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

airaspect (2nd February 2015), betoobig (21st January 2015), justntime2learn (21st January 2015), Michelle Marie (21st January 2015), rgray222 (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member voices of silence's Avatar
    Thanks

How did our ancestors misuse nuclear power? Was their an accident just like in Chernobyl?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to voices of silence For This Post:

betoobig (21st January 2015), Michelle Marie (21st January 2015), rgray222 (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

The cabal could deliver suitcase or other deadly devices to activate or have a cross signal to activate them or shut them down improperly causing a meltdown. This either way, must not happen. If the cabal is trying to do this because the NATO nations are reconsidering completing the agenda and signing w/BRIC nations to fix the problems we face, then they will attack anyone who deserts them in vengeance. I seem to recall the Queen's article before surrendering the throne to William for the future, turning evidence when they robbed her in 2006. I think it was VT or perhaps even Fulton, because William wasn't even married to Kate at the time, just dating. The cabal even robbed the Vatican and put their valuables into "potty" stocks. If what American Government wouldn't have put in place the mechanisms to staunch the hemmorage, the "agenda" would have occurred. Take over would have been as swift as the Bush2 FL vote by Supreme Court. LOL Anyway something to contemplate as they step away from the satanist in Gov power and malevolent ET's. The infighting will begin, stay out of the line of fire people, those FEMA camps aren't there for nothing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Nah, supposedly Celestrial brother God's fighting and blowing up each other's designated kingdoms.(according to Sitchen) More psychopathic behavior. Always "King of the Hill" or should I say Catcher on the Rye" thinking before they spazz out on innocents.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

justntime2learn (21st January 2015), rgray222 (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

To give a decent response to your inquiry. Rendellsham Forest in England would be an example of info intervention in a military base. There is a lot of info on that if you search. And also this thread I posted awhile back on Avalon. Yes I truly believe that our relatives from above and beyond, are and will intervene if necessary in disabling our nukes.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ear-Facilities
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 22nd January 2015 at 12:12.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

betoobig (21st January 2015), Flowerpunkchip (26th January 2015), justntime2learn (21st January 2015), Nasu (29th January 2015), rgray222 (21st January 2015), sigma6 (22nd January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), voices of silence (15th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    This is extremely interesting. How do you know this ? Or is speculation/supposition ?

be happy

lucidity :-)
    it's all over the Meier contact notes , the plejaren gave specific information about the subject ... the forefathers of the plejaren have been visiting earth for the last 13,500 years and are the gods/angels of our past so they say ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (21st January 2015), Michelle Marie (21st January 2015), rgray222 (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Are there any photographs or videos of these UFOs apparently being seen in France? I note that the MSM has referred to "drones" being flown over and around the nuclear plants. The UK's Guardian, for example, reports that <a href= http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/nov/06/arrests-myster-drones-flying-french-nuclear-plants> three people were arrested</a> for flying their drones too close to the power plants. Rather than these UFOs being visitors from outer space, it seems more likely to be anti-nuclear activists having a snoop around or maybe even some terrorists probing for vulnerabilities and measuring how the drones are responded to.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Canceller For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Here there is proof of ancient nuclear war, Voicesofsilence...
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an..._atomic_07.htm
    As far as i understand it the benevolent ones are making themselves secure, as well as we. I agree with Goshtrider.

Love

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Michelle Marie (21st January 2015), Nasu (29th January 2015), rgray222 (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (30th January 2015), voices of silence (15th February 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

sounds like a cover up to me...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

betoobig (22nd January 2015), rgray222 (23rd January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by voices of silence (here)
    How did our ancestors misuse nuclear power? Was their an accident just like in Chernobyl?
    The best answer I've seen to this question suggests that nuclear power is in itself the misuse of the will. See this post:
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Carrying on from this post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post886200
    Wolfgang Pauli’s contribution to Jung’s synchronicity theory occurred through his numerous numinous dreams and their interpretation, and through the highly destructive ‘Pauli effect’. He was notorious for smashing an experiment merely by turning up at a laboratory. Another time he looked up out of a café window to see a red car go up in flames. The same sort of thing happened to Jung in the presence of Freud when the two men were falling out. It is a destructive kind of ‘synchronous synchronicity’ (Remo Roth) which however is not acausal as a true synchronicity would be, since there is a kind of instant short circuit between the mental state and the external reality.
    The causal/acausal issue I find somewhat confusing. On one level, the ‘Pauli effect’ itself is not acausal since it seemingly arose out of Pauli’s inability consciously to process the negative energy surrounding his divorce otherwise than by inventing the antineutrino, a particle of antimatter, a week later. http://www.universetoday.com/51645/antineutrino/
    It is easier to understand in terms of willpower. When you switch from the Logos ego (the skull brain) to the Eros ego (the gut brain), you switch off the will and go with the flow of the ‘unus mundus’ as it is called, the big All. Pauli’s taking of Jung’s psychology from metaphysics into the realm of empirical science, by observing observable phenomena, came at the cost of uncovering the metaphysical basis of quantum mechanics itself, since any single atomic decay is spontaneous, i.e. not observable, and hence collectively not observable either. This is highly paradoxical because it is quantum mechanics that places such emphasis on the observer’s crucial role. Hence, any venturing into nuclear mechanics, peaceful or otherwise, could only be through resorting to statistical methods, describing non-observable single decays. This assertion of the ego will is potentially catastrophic. I want to put in context a positive quote I made in the other post (‘Incarnation processes occurring in a few humans (…) could be accompanied by a parallel new creation and incarnation in the whole universe’) (my emphasis):
    Quote In the nuclear bomb, as in the nuclear power plants, the acausal incarnation process of the anima mundi, the production of psychophysical radioactivity, is mimicked by the conscious will of the ego. By artificially producing antineutrinos (psychophysical radioactivity), the conscious will of humankind would spoil the efforts of the anima mundi and create ‘children’ she does not want to give birth to. Thus the unus mundus would be charged with these destructive products of the sorcerer’s apprentices.
    We shall see that the production of psychophysical radioactivity is also a process with an attribute that I call psychophysical nonlocality. In the case of the will-possessed sorcerer’s apprentices, this would mean that the whole universe is contaminated by the artificial creation of psychophysical radioactivity. This catastrophic perspective could however be compensated by the conscious observation of singular psychophysical radioactive decays in one’s own body. Incarnation processes occurring in a few humans following the multiplication principle could be accompanied by a parallel new creation and incarnation in the whole universe. As these people conten[t] themselves with observing the spontaneous incarnation acts of the anima mundi in their bodies and do not do anything by will, such incarnations are positive and constructive. They could therefore compensate the destruction of the universe by this artificial psychophysical radioactive decay produced in nuclear bombs and nuclear power plants by the will-possessed and inflated scientific ego.
    This is why I take my tennis so seriously – not in the sense of winning, but in terms of observing multiple singular spontaneous creative events that can be game-changers, literally in their own tiny local way, but also, since this effort is not scale-sensitive, as a contribution to this macrocosmic picture. No one said anything massively important needed to be done. The beauty of certain tennis shots is that they are consciously observable (at least by me) as something else than the normal exercise of will in the application of practiced technique. This is crucial because beingconsciously observed is how they come about. This ‘in the zone’ play is not only beyond the scope of normal skill, it is also beyond the scope of the occasional fluke shot – when allowed to, an invisible hand takes over.

An example I was mulling over on waking up this morning was an occasion about ten years ago, when I was playing rather badly, thinking of my sister who had recently died, and hardly noticing we had a match point to save. For some reason, I suddenly thought ‘I don’t want to die’. What happened next was that my racket somehow made an unplayable return that I couldn’t have done on my own if I tried, and we went on to win the match. What was going on here? Saying ‘I don’t want to die’ sounds like the most extreme expression of willpower, but the double negative is actually on the contrary complete acquiescence in the life force. Life itself was saying that life is all there is, up to and including in the trivial here and now shape of this game of tennis. So, although on the brink, that was a game I simply couldn’t lose – and we can’t lose the big game either.

Now where did I put that cat?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

rgray222 (23rd January 2015), voices of silence (15th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Here there is proof of ancient nuclear war, Voicesofsilence...
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an..._atomic_07.htm
    As far as i understand it the benevolent ones are making themselves secure, as well as we. I agree with Goshtrider.

Love
    Oh, what a pity. I momentarily got my hopes up. I've just been on another thread lamenting the lack of scientific evidence to support important and urgent work which becomes increasingly important and urgent the longer it is ignored. If we are to break through the barrier of public mockery and speak to the general public in a way which cannot be denied, scientific evidence is essential.

Alas, the link you provide leads to an article first seen floating about on the internet in 1992. Since then every aspect of each bald assertions contained in that article has been systematically and irrefutably demolished. Rather than my hopes soaring, they were dashed . . . and then stomped on as I came to perceive the level of contempt the writer of that article must have had for his readers.

Peace.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Canceller For This Post:

Hervé (29th January 2015), rgray222 (23rd January 2015), voices of silence (15th February 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Here is some interesting info: Channel Island's Commercial Pilot Sees Mile-Wide UFO

This occurred a few miles from Cap de la Hague and Flamanville.

Wiki on Cap de la Hague: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COGEMA_La_Hague_site

Wiki on Famanville: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamanv...ar_Power_Plant

Regards.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Hervé (29th January 2015), naste.de.lumina (2nd February 2015), rgray222 (29th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Is there a statistically higher incident of ufo sightings around nuclear facilities. If so then exploring the variables of influence one comes to a question could perceptually alterations be occuring aound the altered fields of energy around nuclear facilities.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

rgray222 (2nd February 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    France Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by voices of silence (here)
    You can find some infos on that subject in Zecharia Sitchin's work.

Back to the topic. I live in France (5km from that nuclear power plant). Since something like 8 months, everyday you can hear/read/see that some buildings were spyed by drones on every media.

Maybe part of the over-information wich gives headache to some citizens and make them stop analyzing.
    Last edited by PRAGMAE; 2nd February 2015 at 18:10.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to PRAGMAE For This Post:

rgray222 (2nd February 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

“They” don’t want us using power plants because they instead want us to continue to use fossil fuels in order to keep the war machine churning away in perpetual motion. “They” thrive on war, pestilence and famine so they are going to do everything in their power to sabotage the nuclear power plant industry so as to keep their source of energy intact. World peace and harmony is exactly what they don’t want and any form of alternative energy threatens them even to the point of their very existence. Solong as they can keep our planet in a state of living hell whereby feeding off of all of the emotion we generate just by being here and experiencing its horrors, this is what keeps them alive and well where it also gives them ample opportunity to grow in power and unprecedented strength.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

rgray222 (2nd February 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    “They” don’t want us using power plants because they instead want us to continue to use fossil fuels in order to keep the war machine churning away in perpetual motion. “They” thrive on war, pestilence and famine so they are going to do everything in their power to sabotage the nuclear power plant industry so as to keep their source of energy intact. World peace and harmony is exactly what they don’t want and any form of alternative energy threatens them even to the point of their very existence. Solong as they can keep our planet in a state of living hell whereby feeding off of all of the emotion we generate just by being here and experiencing its horrors, this is what keeps them alive and well where it also gives them ample opportunity to grow in power and unprecedented strength.
    Call it by any name atomic energy, nuclear power, core power, critical mass, fission, plutonium, etc, it is absolutely essential that man explore this energy. If not to heat and power the world then to power deep space exploration. We have already reached a critical point where we can no longer explore deep space with any accuracy using fossil fuels.

Looking ahead to the next generation of exploration and the more-distant frontiers that remain to be explored, it is clear that new ideas need to be put forward. NASA has been exploring nuclear fission as a possible means of propulsion. The energy has the potential to be a game changer beyond humanities imagination. I have always believed that we will 'discover' or be given the means to explore space once mankind is ready. I am sure that there are many people on this forum that would not agree with that, they believe that we need to solve some of our own problems on earth before we start meeting our cosmic brethren. Our time is now, man is ready to take the first real steps into space. It will change man forever, in a positive way.

I believe the answer to some of our biggest issues facing mankind over the next few hundred years lies in the universe. Deep space exploration will unlock many of the secrets that we so desperately seek. Instead of taking the approached of solving our problems first, I think the right answer is to look beyond earth for answers. Nuclear energy/power is how the universe was formed, it is a natural occurrence in the universe and it only stands to reason that it power mankind into the future.

Trying to hold back man from progressing, moving forward or exploring deeper in the universe will never happen. That is not how we were built, it is not in our DNA.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Roisin (3rd February 2015)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

From my limited perspective I fear that NASA is preventing us from getting there. I don't know what their agenda is but there seems to be 'outside' forces at work here.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Omni (3rd February 2015), rgray222 (3rd February 2015), Roisin (3rd February 2015)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Call it by any name atomic energy, nuclear power, core power, critical mass, fission, plutonium, etc, it is absolutely essential that man explore this energy. If not to heat and power the world then to power deep space exploration. We have already reached a critical point where we can no longer explore deep space with any accuracy using fossil fuels . . .
    Huh? Fossil fuels are not used to power deep space exploration.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to The Canceller For This Post:

rgray222 (3rd February 2015)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

Wow! It sure sounds like it!
    Last edited by Roisin; 3rd February 2015 at 02:45.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast