+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A paper examining the rise and fall of empires

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Default A paper examining the rise and fall of empires

This was a fascinating read! It is a study on 11 great empires and the stages of their rise and fall. Written by Sir John Glubb around the time he describes as the end of the English/British empire.

The TLDR version is that we see in the past how the dominant civilizations that rise to power show similarities in the way their society unfolds before eventually giving way to another dominant civilization. The symptoms include: selfishness, over intellectualism, laziness, debauchery and degradation of morals.

By my account we, in the west, are in the final stages of the decline of an empire. All the materialism, obsession with sex, political divisiveness and other symptoms characterized in Glubb's description are present and accounted for.

I love history and how it has a real habit of repeating itself. Cyclical and predictable. Is this just the pattern of humankind or is it a pattern that is devised for us by people in high places? Do people ever learn? Nope.

What are the thoughts of the esteemed members of this forum? Are we on an irreversible, unstoppable path that repeats itself through history?
    Last edited by Karma Ninja; 3rd March 2017 at 05:33. Reason: grammar

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd March 2017), BMJ (16th March 2017), Bruno (3rd March 2017), cursichella1 (21st January 2015), Ewan (4th March 2017), Flash (4th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), gardener2 (21st January 2015), guayabal (21st January 2015), Hervé (3rd March 2017), Lifebringer (21st January 2015), Limor Wolf (21st January 2015), lucidity (21st January 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2017), meeradas (21st January 2015), Nasu (21st January 2015), Octavusprime (21st January 2015), Pam (3rd March 2017), Pweeky (21st January 2015), sdv (4th March 2017), seko (21st March 2017), Sophocles (4th March 2017), sunflower (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), Violet (21st January 2015), william r sanford72 (21st January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: A paper examining the rise and fall of empires

the lust for power and control it always leads to suffering ... and some still wonder why ET's hide and Earth is or was under such strict quarantine ... We know , We think but , on mass , we won't BE ... Imagine everyone in power , Everyone in control , the end of suffering , and ET's landing without being shot at ... Never another war , peace on the entire globe ... the soldiers lay down their rifles and turn to their leaders and say you want war YOU go kill , we want peace and to raise our families ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bruno (3rd March 2017), cursichella1 (21st January 2015), gardener2 (21st January 2015), Karma Ninja (21st January 2015), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2017), Nasu (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), Violet (21st January 2015), william r sanford72 (21st January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I would love for that to be the case ghostrider. Let's hope we are living in the generation that changes it all and starts writing a new ending. The end of empires and the beginning of a new understanding.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

Bruno (3rd March 2017), cursichella1 (21st January 2015), gardener2 (21st January 2015), meeradas (21st January 2015), Nasu (21st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (21st January 2015), william r sanford72 (21st January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

There is always some villain or villains that are up to no good, in each generational evolutionary shift, but they can't "do it." They've pretty much used the same game plan in all "devoluted population of power/ego/or wealth of their government. The government and the bodies start thinking they are "god" over the planet. Therefore, unity must be the mission. Not saying every spark make the same flame, but diverse flames of love, smarts, and prosecution of criminals, will make the planet much safer for our children and innocent grandchildren.
    We must unleash the yoke on humanity held by the elites in evry cotton picking thing we don in life. It's why I posted this link, as I was young when this guy's hayday was about. Perhaps his declaration was the reason I volunteered to come?

I just found this in the wee hours of the morning from a post here. A question on who Robert Welch was at this 1958 meeting. Eisenhower, (few in power who would through secret society destroy this country.) So I did a little research and decided to 'listen to the insiders" and their 15 year plan to put in place?... and "now, at present" I suspect became the GOP "Cons" who made the deal with ET's.

So I watched a 9 minute one and put another on a fave that was 2 hours for later.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=jmISzg8sjHM

Seems those "Few" that Ike talked about, are ready to drop their hand without shame. Will it be the "Full House" or just a pair of secret society criminals jailed at the top. They certainly don't mind jailing us, so their groove, or buzz or joy is "controlling others" let their punishment be where they re controlled like mummy and daddy did. Guard them with guards that cannot be bribed, electronic food delivery and screened communication w/outside world. Limited of course.

Just weary of all of this, but the children's future and the planet's is always worth the fight. Humanity is worth the fight. Out think them, out step them, and by all means, out smart them and jail 'em.

That is my focus world wide from here on out. Something happened to me about ten minutes ago, and I just said thank you. Vibration move up some? Yep. Clearer focus.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 21st January 2015 at 11:33.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bruno (3rd March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (3rd March 2017), Nasu (21st January 2015), william r sanford72 (21st January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

WARNING!! There is some raunchy and strong sexual content in the video.

The barbarian hoards are gathering around the gates.

We are self destructing in the face of this false reality.
    Last edited by Karma Ninja; 3rd March 2017 at 05:18. Reason: warning

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), Hervé (5th March 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

See this thread dedicated to the above video: The Truth About Popular Culture — a brilliant video by Paul Joseph Watson

As for the OP, there is also that earlier study by Joseph Daniel (J.D.) Unwin (1895-1936) who was an Oxford university social anthropologist and whose research on 80 primitive tribes and sixteen civilizations revealed that societies that practiced heterosexual monogamy were far more successful.

Quote "If the British anthropologist J. D. Unwin is correct in his assessment of society, this present generation in the Western world may be the last one. In his book, Sex and Culture, (pdf) professor Unwin studied eighty 'uncivilized' cultures and compared his results with sixteen 'civilized' cultures extending over the last 4,000 years. He found that when strict heterosexual monogamy was practiced, the society attained its greatest cultural energy, especially in the arts, sciences and technology. But as people rebelled against the prohibitions placed upon them and demanded more sexual opportunities, there was a consequent loss of their creative energy, which resulted in the decline and eventual destruction of the civilization. Remarkably, he did not find any exception to this trend."

--Janosik, Daniel. "The Fate of Culture in J. D. Unwin's 'Sex and Culture'" in Christian Apologetics Journal,
    Vol. 10:1 (Spring 2012).
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th March 2017), fourty-two (3rd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2017), Karma Ninja (4th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (3rd March 2017), seko (4th March 2017), Sophocles (4th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (3rd March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Thanks Hervé, though I haven’t had time to read it all, in part I have some doubts. I don't at all doubt the overall theme of it, particularly in how sexual promiscuity can be viewed perhaps as not merely a symptom, but a cause, of the degradation of moral and cultural values, but I struggle to understand the correlation, that this report seems to imply, that homosexuality is, so to say, the agent that 'unglues' this vital framework, upon which society and civilization must stand. To me, homosexuality is not a relevant factor, and the conclusion sounds vaguely homophobic in that regard. Not to sound as if my interpretation of this is coloured merely in 'self-defence', because I am not gay, but straight, it's very simply that I don't see the connection.

But there definitely IS a strong connection in my opinion between sex and sexuality and the decline of popular culture. But it's more to do with the elevation and commercialization of sex. Because now it manifests almost everywhere you look. It plasters our screens, magazines, and billboards etc. Think how this affects children, particularly their subconscious mind. There is the danger of being so constantly exposed to it, in that it can become an accepted part of life's every day backdrop. There was a report here in UK just last week that seeks to introduce 'sex education' (not just reproduction lessons, but it is presumed in sexuality awareness) to school kids as young as four!

All this invariably leads to an altered state of perception (programming). In extreme cases, sadly becoming increasingly common, it can lead to what was once unacceptable, sometime objectionable behaviour, becoming normalized. Promiscuity, vulgarity, depravity, hedonism. Check out a Spring Break video, or scenes from Ibiza on a saturday night. This sort of behaviour is not just accepted now, but accepted as the norm.

This is what we are, this is where we are, and this where we are going, deeper, and deeper, and deeper into the void of late (end) stage civilization. It wasn't all that long ago I heard what was the most insane, shocking and unbelievable thing (cannot remember source), that paedophilia is already being considered by some, and argued by others, to be an actual sexual orientation, rather than a deviancy, or whatever you want to call it. That's how normalized things are, and how dangerously de-sensitized people (especially young people) are getting.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (4th March 2017), BMJ (16th March 2017), Bruno (3rd March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2017), Hervé (3rd March 2017), Karma Ninja (4th March 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

From that same guy above:

Quote "Unwin concluded that the fabric that holds a society together is sexual in nature. When life-long heterosexual monogamous relationship is practiced, the focus is on the nurture of the family and energy is expended to protect, plan for, and build up the individual family unit. This extends to the entire society and produces a strong society focused on preserving the strength of the family. However, he found that when sexual opportunities opened the door to pre-marital, post-marital, and homosexual relationships, the social energy always dissipated as the individual focused more on self-gratification rather than societal good."

--Janosik, Daniel. "The Fate of Culture in J. D. Unwin's 'Sex and Culture'" in Christian Apologetics Journal, Vol. 10:1 (Spring 2012).
    ... and in Aldous Huxley's view:

Quote "Unwin's conclusions, which are based upon an enormous wealth of carefully sifted evidence, may be summed up as follows. All human societies are in one or another of four cultural conditions: zoistic, manistic, deistic, rationalistic. Of these societies the zoistic displays the least amount of mental and social energy, the rationalistic the most. Investigation shows that the societies exhibiting the least amount of energy are those where pre-nuptial continence is not imposed and where the opportunities for sexual indulgence after marriage are greatest. The cultural condition of a society rises in exact proportion as it imposes pre-nuptial and post-nuptial restraints upon sexual opportunity."

--Huxley, Aldous (1946). "Ethics" in Ends and Means, Chatto & Windus, pp. 311-12.
    All this, IMO, has to do with "The plan."
    Last edited by Hervé; 4th March 2017 at 14:28.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th March 2017), BMJ (16th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (4th March 2017), sdv (4th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I mention "The plan" above because some of you may remember the aim of the Rockefeller/Rothschild-funded Bolshevik revolution intent on eradicating the "bourgeois" family and religious values and the nationalization of private properties while enticing women's "emancipation" and for them to go to work instead of raising families...

... well, a strange thing is now happening to Russia with a revitalization of religious values while the "West" is falling into decadence and poverty.

If one is unaware of the kind of covert war waged under some banner of satanism against the planet; then, neither Pike's "World War III" nor this strange interview with one of the highest ranking former FSB officer, will make any sense at all.

Related: see this post (<---), this thread (<---) this one (<---) and this one (<---)

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th March 2017), BMJ (16th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (4th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

The decline of the American Empire

A French Canadian comedy movie that was nominated for the foreign movie oscar, dating from the 80's, is describing exactly what is described here in this thread: intellectualism, sexual promiscuity and lack of moral or standards, drugs, etc.

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From that same guy above:

Quote "Unwin concluded that the fabric that holds a society together is sexual in nature. When life-long heterosexual monogamous relationship is practiced, the focus is on the nurture of the family and energy is expended to protect, plan for, and build up the individual family unit. This extends to the entire society and produces a strong society focused on preserving the strength of the family. However, he found that when sexual opportunities opened the door to pre-marital, post-marital, and homosexual relationships, the social energy always dissipated as the individual focused more on self-gratification rather than societal good."

--Janosik, Daniel. "The Fate of Culture in J. D. Unwin's 'Sex and Culture'" in Christian Apologetics Journal, Vol. 10:1 (Spring 2012).
    ... and in Aldous Huxley's view:

Quote "Unwin's conclusions, which are based upon an enormous wealth of carefully sifted evidence, may be summed up as follows. All human societies are in one or another of four cultural conditions: zoistic, manistic, deistic, rationalistic. Of these societies the zoistic displays the least amount of mental and social energy, the rationalistic the most. Investigation shows that the societies exhibiting the least amount of energy are those where pre-nuptial continence is not imposed and where the opportunities for sexual indulgence after marriage are greatest. The cultural condition of a society rises in exact proportion as it imposes pre-nuptial and post-nuptial restraints upon sexual opportunity."

--Huxley, Aldous (1946). "Ethics" in Ends and Means, Chatto & Windus, pp. 311-12.
    All this, IMO, as to do with "The plan."
    Interesting thread!

There is one aspect that these analyses do not take into account: when homosexuality is decriminalised and gay people are allowed to get married, they tend to get married, have children and a stable family life, and adopt family values and priorities (schooling for and welfare of children, where do we go on holiday, dinner date for an anniversary, a nice house in the suburbs, and so on). I live in a country where gay marriage was legalised 22 years ago, and that is the trend.

However, I have noticed that overall people have become violent in demanding rights but offer no sense of responsibility. The social contract between government and the people seems to be breaking down.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Hervé (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (9th March 2017), seko (4th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,952 times in 2,389 posts

The OP is empty for me, just a big gap where content used to be. Any current links for what was there please?

23. Link to Post #13
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    The OP is empty for me, just a big gap where content used to be. Any current links for what was there please?
    http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (9th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    [...]
    ... when homosexuality is decriminalised and gay people are allowed to get married, they tend to get married, have children and a stable family life, and adopt family values and priorities...
    Interesting point: when societal taboos are backed with heavy sanctions and penalties, two main crops are instantly "sown":
    • the "tabooed" activities go undercover, in hiding and create their own underworlds and secret societies
    • curiosity always gets some cats into wondering "What's so bad about...?"
    As such, Christians sought refuge in catacombs when under the rule of Paganism/polytheism/atheism followed by two millennia of the reverse.

The same with "laws": rational, law abiding citizens don't need them because it "makes sense" and criminals never pay attention to them and keep going their own ways. And, so, crackheads pile up in the gutters and terrorists always get the guns.

It seems that Plato was the first known "historian" to have pondered the question of the sustainability of "civilizations" and "empires" at length and in depth: what make them last?

Gmirkin discovered and demonstrated that most of the Bible is a psy-op designed and implemented by Plato and his followers as a result of Plato's observations and ponderings. (see this post <---).

The following interview of Gmirkin summarizes his discovery and also touches upon the subject of this thread regarding the sexual quirks inherent to human societies:

Running Time: 01:56:09

Download: OGG, MP3

Last edited by Hervé; 5th March 2017 at 15:07.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), fourty-two (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (9th March 2017), seko (4th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Reposting "The plan" here:

Insider Foretold Mass Migration in 2006

By Henry Makow March 1, 2017

In a book Henry Kissinger called "brilliant and provocative..difficult to dismiss," Jacques Attali confirms that the Illuminati bankers are imposing a hideous "Brave New World" on mankind, one divorced from goodness, truth or reality.

In his futuristic tome, A Brief History of the Future (2006) Illuminati insider Jacques Attali, a Jew, spoke of third-world hordes engulfing the West.

'Ever more numerous masses will hurl themselves at the gates of the West. They already number hundreds of thousands every month; that figure will increase to millions, then tens of millions.'

The United States will be the most popular destination and 'In twenty years, the Hispanic and African-American populations will almost constitute a majority in the United States.'

Atali also foresaw a surveillance state where "our i-phones send data to the NSA," and Christianity is pitted against Islam. Clearly Atali was no clairvoyant. He had access to the blueprint.

Latest (today): Twenty million African migrants headed for Europe

by David Richards
    (From December 22, 2010)
    (for henrymakow.com)

A Brief History of The Future by Jacques Attali (2006) outlines the elite's agenda for the 21st Century.

A French Jew, (he recently told the European Jewish Congress the world's Jewish population needs to rise to 200 million), Attali is a high-level technocrat working to fulfill the New World Order.

Jacques Attali has a varied CV. For ten years he worked as an adviser to former French President Francois Mitterrand. In 1980, he started the European program Eurêka (a major European program on new technologies that invented, among other things, the MP3).

In 1991, he co-founded the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. He is also at the origin of the higher education reform, known as LMD, designed to bring all European degrees into line.

He has published over 50 books, selling over 6 million copies worldwide. They include an adoring biography of banker Siegmand Warburg.

He has also written a glowing account of Karl Marx, arguing that Marx was a free-marketeer who favored capitalism as a stepping-stone to his Communist ideal and predicted globalization as we know it today (i.e. the New World Order).

In 'A Brief History of The Future' Attali predicts that this century will unfold in three distinct phrases.
    1. Super-empire = an era of privatization where corporations rule the day. He writes, "money will finally rid itself of everything that threatens it- including nation states, which it will progressively dismantle." The market will become the world's only recognized law. A system of power whose 'structures remain elusive but whose goal is global.'

2. Hyperconflict = super-empire will implode and there will be a period of worldwide chaos. Starting about 2030, Attali foresees 'devastating wars, pitting nations, religious groups, terrorist entities, and free-market pirates against one another'.

3. Hyperdemocracy (2060)= Exhausted by wars and social upheavals the world public will welcome with open arms 'the creation of a democratic world government.' It will be a collectivist system, with everyone working towards the 'common good.'
    I have selected a few themes to give you a flavor of the book.

(Jacques Attali)

IMMIGRATION
    Immigration flows will expand and submerge nation states. 'Great Britain will become a major host country, especially for citizens of Central European countries. The latter will in their turn welcome Ukrainian workers, themselves replaced by Russians, themselves replaced by vast Chinese populations.'

Resistant countries will learn that a population inflow 'is the condition of their survival.' In a sinister passage, Attali speaks of third-world hordes engulfing the West.
    'Ever more numerous masses will hurl themselves at the gates of the West. They already number hundreds of thousands every month; that figure will increase to millions, then tens of millions.'
    The United States will be the most popular destination and 'In twenty years, the Hispanic and African-American populations will almost constitute a majority in the United States.'

Nomadism will also become the norm in the West, 'more and more people will leave one country for another: there will soon be more than ten million of them switching countries every year.

Our main incentive will be money, but many will leave because they are disgusted by their homeland.
    'They [will] no longer want to depend on a country whose tax system, legislation, and even culture they reject. And also to disappear completely, to live another life. The world will thus be increasingly filled with people who have become anonymous of their own free will; it will be like a carnival where everyone - ultimate freedom! - will have chosen a new identity for himself.'
    SEXUALITY
    In the future, people will no longer bond and create families. 'The couple will no longer be the principal base for life and sexuality. [People] will prefer to choose, in full transparency, polygamous or polyandrous loves.'

The driving force of this trend is technology that frees youth from parental control.

The first was the radio, which allowed the young:
    'To dance outside the ballrooms and therefore be free of parental supervision- liberating sexuality, opening them to all kinds of music, from jazz to rock, and thus announcing youth's entry into the world of consumption, of desire, and of rebellion.'
    A media-dominated culture will create an egocentric populace who 'will be loyal only to themselves.'

With lovers failing to mate for life, 'the world will be no more than a juxtaposition of solitudes, and love a juxtaposition of masturbations.'

The elite goal is to remove love from sex so that they control reproduction. Attali writes that in the twentieth century, society 'sought to evacuate the reproductive role of sexuality by making motherhood artificial, by using increasingly sophisticated methods- pills, pre-mature labor, in vitro fertilization, surrogate mothers.'

In the future, society 'will even go so far as to dissociate reproduction and sexuality. Sexuality will be the kingdom of pleasure, reproduction that of machines.'

Future generations 'will manufacture the human being like a made-to-measure artifact, in an artificial uterus, which will allow the brain to further develop with characteristics chosen in advance. The human being will thus have become a commercial object.'

SURVEILLANCE
    Attali paints a picture of a surveillance society that would make the Stasi wince.

Even our washing machines will be conspiring against us, while the 'packaging of food products, clothing vehicles, and household goods will become "communicative."'

We will live with untrustworthy robots.
    'Domestic robots will become universal in daily life. They too will be constantly connected to high-output grids in nomadic ubiquity. They will function as domestic help, as aids for the handicapped or aged, as workers and as members of security forces. In particular they will become "Watchers."'
    All our data will be collected by public and private security firms. The main form of surveillance will be portable entertainment devices. The embryo of this today is the iPhone that sends data to the NSA.
    'The unique nomadic object will be permanently traceable. All the data it contains, including images of everyone's daily life, will be stored and sold to specialist businesses and to public and private police.'
    By 2050, these machines will have evolved into what Attali calls 'self-surveillance machines' that will allow everyone to monitor his own compliance with the norms.

We will monitor our consumption of water, energy and raw materials. We will even have the 'opportunity to measure, permanently or periodically, the parameters of [our] own body.'
    'Electronic bugs, worn subcutaneously, will ceaselessly register heartbeat, blood pressure, and cholesterol. Microprocessors connected to various organs will watch their functioning as compared to the norms.'
    Living insecure and chaotic lives, we will be dependent on insurance companies for security. These companies will make sure their clients 'conform to norms to minimize the risks ... They will gradually come to dictate planetary norms (What to eat? What to know? How to drive? How to protect oneself? How to consume? How to produce?)'

These companies will be ruthless.
    'They will penalize smokers, drinkers, the obese, the unemployable, the inadequately protected, the aggressive, the careless, the clumsy, the absentminded, the spendthrift. Ignorance, exposure to risks, wasting, and vulnerability will be considered diseases.'
    Prisons 'will be gradually replaced by long-distance surveillance of a person under house arrest.'

THE FUTURE OF THE US
    The dollar will remain dominant until at least 2025, when foreign backers will start abandoning it and 'the credit pyramid, based on the value of American housing, will collapse.'

The US will then start disintegrating, with violence and chaos ensuing. Attali states, 'it will not be tomorrow's Africa that will one day resemble today's West, but the whole West that could tomorrow evoke today's Africa.'

The US will then have to redesign its government to regain control.
    'The United States could then become a Scandinavian-style social democracy, or a dictatorship - and even perhaps one after the other. It would not be the first time such a surprise occurred: the first leader to apply the principles required to emerge from the crisis of the [last depression] was Mussolini; the second was Hitler. Roosevelt only came third.'
    As chaos and violence engulfs the world, Christianity and Islam will strengthen. The Bible belt region in the Southern US will mobilize and could dominate US politics.

'The United States could then around 2040 fall prey to a theocratic temptation, explicit or implicit, in the shape of theocratic isolationism in which democracy would be no more than a shadowy presence.'

This Christian movement could be used in a war against a mobilized Islam, which would presumably weaken and discredit both religions.

An international Christian alliance 'could well form alliances here and there with secular pirates and traffickers in arms, women and drugs.'

This alliance will 'stand face to face against Islam - and the struggle will be relentless. They will defend Christians in countries where they are a minority, as in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Syria.'

Before the end of century the US will be disintegrated and under the authority of a collectivist world government.

--

Part Two

Insider Reveals 21st Century Illuminati Agenda-2

by David Richards January 9, 2011
    (for henrymakow.com)

Illuminati members like Jacques Attali (above) think they have a right to decide the fate of humanity.

This is the 2nd part of highlights from 'A Brief History Of The Future' by Jacques Attali. The first part can be found here.

'A Brief History Of The Future' is a revealing title because in the book Attali defines history as 'never anything but the thinking of the strongest.'

It is a predictive account of the 21st century in light of the Elite agenda.

Future Wars
    Around 2030, Attali sees 'hyperconflict' starting, a period of tremendous violence and upheavals, out of which 'hyperdemocracy'; a one-world communitarian government, will emerge around 2060.

Hyperconflict will consist of 'devastating wars, pitting nations, religious groups, terrorist entities, and free-market pirates against one another'.

Future wars will be fought with 'chemical, biological, bacteriological, electronic, and nanotechnological' weapons.
    'Chemical arms will be capable of seeking out and killing leaders without being detected; pandemics should be ready for unleashing at will; complex genetic arms may one day be directed specifically against certain ethnic groups. Nanorobots as small as a mote of dust, known as gray jelly, could carry out stealth surveillance missions and attack the cells of enemy bodies.'
    Even cows will be utilized by military pioneers, 'cloned animals could well carry out missions-living animal bombs, monsters out of nightmare.'

These weapons will be widely available.
    'Most of these weapons will be accessible to small nations, to non-states, to corsairs, to pirates, mercenaries, maquisards, mafias, terrorists, and every kind of trafficker... In the not so distant future, it will be possible to make an e-bomb for $400 from a condenser, a reel of copper wire, and an explosive.'
    Wars will break out worldwide, some will be fought over resources, such as water wars, others wars of influence or between ethnic groups vying for autonomy. It will lead to a splintering in countries and the emergence of new nations worldwide, likely nations of conflict include Nigeria, Turkey, Iran and the Philippines.
    'Even cities will proclaim secession; ethnic or linguistic minorities will demand independence. The partitioning of territories will go badly.'
    Attali believes many conflicts will be savage.
    'Genocides will then be committed with the crudest of weapons. At least three of these massacres - against the Armenians, Jews, and Tutsi - were perpetrated in the twentieth century. And those who do not believe it only have to remember that 1938 no one thought the Shoah would be possible.'
    Western nations could be provoked into big wars, with North Korea believed to be a likely catalyst.
    'Now pointed at Japan, North Korea's missiles will one day target the United States and China. The missiles of a Pakistan fallen into the hands of fundamentalists will threaten first India, then Europe. Those of Hezbollah - in other words Iran - that now target Israel will one day be pointed (from Beirut or Tehran) at Cairo, Riyadh, Algiers, Tunis, Casablanca, Istanbul, then at Rome, Madrid, London and Paris.'
    Legalization of Drugs
    Attali predicts a future world where the masses drown themselves with amusement to escape their insecure and meaningless lives.

We will claim (are claiming) the right to grow roots.
    'They will miss the days when frontiers were closed and lifetime employment was guaranteed, objects were long-lasting, marriages were sealed and remained sealed, the laws unbreakable.'
    Entertainment will be our main escape.
    'Some will cloister themselves in the autism of an assiduous use of nomadic objects. They will narcissistically obsessed by the self-monitors, like the Japanese otaku - those fanatics of virtual nomadism, of autistic listening to music, and of the self-monitoring of the body.'
    In collusion with entertainment, drugs will be legalized to numb us to the growing insanity around us.
    'Alcohol, cannabis, opium, morphine, heroin, cocaine, synthetic products (amphetamines, methamphetamines, Ecstasy). Chemical, biological, or electronic drugs, distributed by "self-repairers," will become consumer products in a world without law of police, whose chief victims will be the infranomads.'
    (Infranomads= world's poor)

Feminism Necessary for Socialism
    Jacques Attali is a pioneer of microfinance, founding PlaNet Finance, the third biggest organization of its kind. Microfinance consists of giving loans to poor people and community groups worldwide to start businesses.

When asked in an interview with Charlie Rose why 80% of microloans are given to women, Attali describes the phenomenon as a 'strange thing' but in the book he gives the real reason.

Women will defer to state collectivism.

By 2060 Attali sees Hyperdemocracy (one-world collectivist government) becoming a reality and the pioneers of this system are what he calls 'transhumans.'

Transhumans will find pleasure in serving others in their communities. They will 'usher in an economy of altruism, of free availability, of mutual giving, of public service, of the general interest.'
    'Women will become transhumans more easily than men: finding pleasure in giving pleasure is peculiar to motherhood.'
    'The progressive rise of women in every dimension of the economy and of society- particularly through microfinance- will add enormously to the numbers of transhumanists. '
    Brainchips
    Future man will walk the streets terrified of his own thoughts. He will be implanted with a brainchip.
    'Bionic prostheses directly connected to the brain will help us build bridges between spheres of knowledge, produce mental images, travel, learn, fantasize, and communicate with other minds.'
    This technology 'already allows a quadriplegic to write fifteen words a minute through a simple thought transmission, and send them off by email. Telepathy is thus (already) reality.'

We will all reap the 'benefits' of this technology.
    'Tomorrow, these processes will make it possible to come up with new forms of direct communication via the mind and improve the process of apprenticeship and onscreen network creation.'
    The consequence of this development will be suffocating surveillance. Today, the State has access to our Facebook profile; tomorrow it will be our every thought.

One day consciousness will be stored digitally, and it will be possible to live in multiple hosts.
    'Thanks to the astounding progress we can expect from the nanosciences, everyone will even hope to transfer his awareness of himself to another body, to acquire his own double, copies of beloved people, dream men and women, hybrids built with peculiar traits preselected to reach precise objectives. Some will even seek to overtake the human species with a life-form endowed with a different and superior intelligence.'
    Some will live for thousands of years and will enter a twilight zone between life and death.
    'Then man, at last manufactured like an artifact, will no longer know death. Like all industrial objects, he will no longer be able to die, since he will never have been born.'
    Insanity Of The Agenda
    The book is littered with other similar descriptions of future man being an industrial object, echoing the communist dream of the 'soviet man.'

At one point in the book Attali says children will be grown in laboratories like a 'commercial object.'

He predicts that before the end of the century the moon will be colonized, and it is interesting to note the psychological process he describes man experiencing.

End Goal Of NWO
    Near the end of the book Attali tells us the ultimate goal of the NWO: to destroy humanity.

Attali says hyperdemocracy will be a One World Government run by the UN that will force obligations on each citizen towards the environment and other people.

Hyperdemocracy will develop a common good defined by a collective intelligence, which 'is an intelligence peculiar to itself, which thinks differently from each member of the group,' in the same way, 'a computer thinks differently from each processor.'

We will then progressively erase ourselves with technological advancement.
    'Finally , at the ultimate stage of evolution, we might witness (we may already be witnessing) a hyperintelligence of the living, of which humanity will be but an infinitesimal component.'
    Humanity will then die.

'The singular history of Homo sapiens sapiens would achieve consummation.'

Our World Or Theirs
    Attali believes that all opposition to the coming world order will be futile because it will not propose another system.
    'Most of these new contestants will propose no system of substitution... Expect for a handful who will propose a return to theocracy.'
    To criticize and expose is not enough, we must strive to create our own world, before a crazed cult destroy us forever.

---------------------------------

First Comment from Dan:
    Attali had a great run from the early 90's till lately. The Globalists peaked from 2005-2009. But only time will determine whether he goes down as prophet, or will be forgotten twelve years on.

France is in the throes of Presidential election fever with voting day only two months away. Predictably, Attali is lobbying for Emmanuel Macron (former investment banker at Rothschild & Cie Banque and former member of the French Socialist Party).

Last week in L'Humanité, Attali remarked with acerbic French sarcasm that he wondered if the media (theirs) might be the "objective allies of Marine Le Pen" by sabotage of their own work" so much. However, like his Globalist counterpart pundits in the US during the US election, the Great Attali completely ignores the point that attacking the Right can't make the general public ignore the fact that 'Multiculturalism' ala EU is a disaster. And electing another Jewish Rothschild lieutenant is sheer suicide for the French people.

This week however REUTERS, BLOOMBERG, CNBC, and the rest turn up the volume on Macron: 'FEARS EASE AS POLLS SUGGEST MACRON WILL BEAT LE PEN'

But the same Media said Hillary was 85% in the polls the day before our election, so we're not buying what they say anymore.
    ====================================================

... as well as the alleged Pike's
    "World War III" letter (whether a hoax or not, it predates 1917):

Quote "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Pike letter to Giuseppe Mazzini

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), Ewan (4th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2017), Karma Ninja (5th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th March 2017), seko (4th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

Thanks Hervé. I wasn't aware of Attali. I'm wondering if, in his heart, he is advocating these dire NWO predictions/blueprints of the future, or whether he is opposed to them, and is trying to warn us? It's hard to tell from just the passages supplied what his true motivations are.

There are an awful lot of frightening images in there.

Quote Near the end of the book Attali tells us the ultimate goal of the NWO: to destroy humanity.
    This theme is very similar to Orwell's brilliant 1984. Quote: "If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

I will never, ever, ever understand this bizarre species we call 'homo sapiens'. What is humanity? Why is he driven, it seems above all other things, to dominate, subjugate, and obliterate? I just don't get it.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2017), Hervé (8th March 2017), Karma Ninja (9th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

A very similar plan, allegedly from 1969 and reported in 1989, is detailed here: True Cabal Insider, Dr. Richard Day, Delivers Talk in 1969 Outlining 'the Full Agenda'

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), Ewan (16th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

As a matter of... "Here we are!":

Looking for a Sperm or Egg Donor? Now There’s an App for That

Sputnik Tech 23:05 20.03.2017
    (updated 23:27 20.03.2017)

Have you been moping around your apartment, waiting for an app to connect you with potential sperm donors?

No, this isn't a new competitor to Tinder — unless you want it to be. It's an application now available on Apple devices that can connect women and gay couples with sperm donors remotely.

But it isn't just sperm donors. Egg donors, surrogate mothers, and even co-parents can all be found with the app.

The app is called "Just A Baby," and the product description in the Apple App Store is that it is "a mobile app that connects you with people who just want a baby."

According to the official website, it "puts power in your hands to meet biological conception partners. And, once you've found your ideal conception partner, we can help you connect with legal, family counseling and fertility services, so you can begin your journey with confidence. Just download the Just a Baby app, start swiping and start a family — your way. Be part of the change."

[...]

Full article: https://sputniknews.com/science/2017...surrogate-app/

==================================================

I guess they are in a hurry to find a new compatible body for former David Rockefeller...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th March 2017), Sophocles (25th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread