+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Field McConnell - Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot Used On 9/11 Planes, Impossible To Hijack! // Corbett Report · Field McConnell · Abel Danger

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Field McConnell - Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot Used On 9/11 Planes, Impossible To Hijack! // Corbett Report · Field McConnell · Abel Danger

A couple of interviews with some interesting views on 9/11 and other aviation related
    material from a former veteran pilot. The second interview rambles a bit as James
    lets field talk he mentions this vid about the auto pilot in the wake of MH370
    disappearing which Field suggests landed in Diego Garcia and much more.....

Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot

Published on 9 Mar 2014

Attention DPA,

As covered by 21st Century Wire: The Case of Malaysia's Missing Airliner MH370 -- Part Two
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/03/16...

Before It's News http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/20...

I am a retired Delta pilot. On 10 December, 2006 I informed FAA, FBI and NWA of the
    Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot. It was used against Adam Air 574 in a manner
    consistent with the loss yesterday of the B777 enroute Kaula Lampur to China.

Please advise me if Delta ALPA Safety Reps have educated the Delta Pilot Group of the
    BUAP that I forced Boeing to announce on 3 March, 2007 in response to my lawsuit filed
    against Boeing and ALPA of 27 February, 2007. That lawsuit was Civil Case 3:07-cv-24
    and resulted in Boeing doing the right thing in announcing the deployment of the BUAP
    to be completed by March, 2009. Here is the article of Boeing's response to my lawsuit:

New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible

My question to DPA and Delta ALPA Safety is on what date did Delta ensure that all
    Delta pilots are aware of what Boeing has stated 7 years ago would be installed by March, 2009.

The significance is that if any ALPA pilots are not aware of this 'feature' they cannot
    comply with FAR 121.533.

In regards to yesterday's B777 hull loss expect to see the attached tax document
    anchoring a chapter published demonstrating the similarities of yesterday's loss to
    Adam Air 574 to Sukhoi Superjet lost in May, 2012.

Please note that defattru email address goes to Russian Air Force, Sukhoi and GRU. If
    you are not aware of who GRU is perhaps you should be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Field McConnell - Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot Used On 9/11 Planes, Impossible To Hijack!

Published on 20 Jan 2015

Field McConnell is a vastly experienced naval aviator and commercial pilot whose career
    has spanned five decades. He claims that Malaysian Airlines contacted him when Flight
    MH370 disappeared on March 8 last year. They called him he says, because of his
    research into secret existing technology, which allows someone on the ground to take
    control of a flight, leaving the flight crew helpless.

http://richieallenshow.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/richieallenshow

======================================================

12-7-2014 Corbett Report · Field McConnell · Abel Danger

Published on 7 Dec 2014

Field McConnell of AbelDanger.net joins the program today to discuss his life,
    background and investigation into the Octopus that connects Serco, the Senior
    Executive Service, Barry Soetoro, 9/11, MH370, MH17, the Boeing Uninterruptible
    Autopilot and much, much (much) more.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Axman (21st January 2015), Blacklight43 (21st January 2015), cursichella1 (22nd January 2015), Ecnal61 (21st January 2015), Flash (22nd January 2015), fourty-two (21st January 2015), gardener2 (21st January 2015), ponda (22nd January 2015), Reinhard (21st January 2015), stevcolx (23rd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Field McConnell - Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot Used On 9/11 Planes, Impossible To Hijack! // Corbett Report · Field McConnell · Abel Danger

As what usually happens when I listen to an interview , there are usually more questions
    than answers so I'm looking at some other material by Field McConnell. He does have
    many informal Skype vids with his sparring partner and contributors on Abel Danger.net.
    But I was looking for more formal interviews .........

On The Edge · Field McConnell · A Decade After 911

Published on 23 Jul 2013
    On the Edge: Season 3, Episode 6
    Field McConnell - Introduction to 9-11 (28 Apr. 2011)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9-3-2014 Field McConnell Power Hour with Joyce Riley

Published on 3 Sep 2014

The Power Hour - From Able Danger To Abel Danger - "9/11"
    Type Event Inevitable - Malaysian Airliner MH17 - Boeing
    Uninterruptible Autopilot (BUAP) - "Illegal Modification of
    Boeing Airliners"
    Source: The Power Hour

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

cursichella1 (22nd January 2015), Ecnal61 (21st January 2015), gardener2 (21st January 2015), ponda (22nd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Field McConnell - Boeing Uninterruptible Auto Pilot Used On 9/11 Planes, Impossible To Hijack! // Corbett Report · Field McConnell · Abel Danger

With the leaks from Snowden it has now been discovered that NSA and an alliance of nations have ramped up very sophisticated modern warfare, using backdoors and similar nested into technology to turn almost any moving target into a weapon that is then used to carry out a mission. We are talking airplanes, cars and much more. Since 9/11 we have been witnessing this kind of stuff in different forms to carry out the killing. So please watch any news about strange car, bus, airplane accidents since 911. The Cabal has been dreaming about being able to kill anyone anywhere by executing a command. With the Snowden leaks it turns out we are witnessing a military threat of enormously vast proportions. Nobody has a need to know about anything, the amount of security classification levels implemented are enormous, everything is compartmentalized in a very scary way and all aspects of nature seem to be targeted by a weaponization program of some sort, including the weather! The time to react is now!
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 21st January 2015 at 20:29.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st January 2015), Ecnal61 (21st January 2015), Flash (22nd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Finally someone is looking into this direction more deeply.

Possibly related, I first read about a plan to install remote control devices on Boeing planes in a popular mechanics article in about the late 90s. It was the latest and greatest announcement that would take away a "hijackers" ability to hijack a plane. Any hijacked plane could then be remotely flown safely to wherever was best, so the hijacker could be apprehended. There were to be I think five planes initially outfitted with the technology; interestingly this info never made mainstream media and I never heard about it ever again. It wasn't until just after 9/11 that I was brought back to that article ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st January 2015), Ecnal61 (21st January 2015), Flash (22nd January 2015), ponda (22nd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd January 2015), Wind (22nd January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Popular mechanics is apparently a CIA directed and run magazine. That has been the scuttlebutt on that rag, for as long as I can remember.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (22nd January 2015), JRS (22nd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Popular mechanics is apparently a CIA directed and run magazine. That has been the scuttlebutt on that rag, for as long as I can remember.
    Still, it provided me the info at that time I needed to be confident in my position on 9/11
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

cursichella1 (22nd January 2015), Flash (22nd January 2015), JRS (22nd January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,254 times in 763 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Ha, you can say that again! (Not your fault, Cidersomerset! I always appreciate your posts!) Sorry, but I found him hard to listen to...those minutiae-filled tangents!

The relevant info that he shares is interesting - some technical aspects parallel what I recall from Mark Gaffney's (Black 9/11: Money, Motive and Technology ) research. Thank you for posting.

(Bizarre about his sister, "the enemy!".)
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd January 2015), Flash (22nd January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Ha, you can say that again! (Not your fault, Cidersomerset! I always appreciate your posts!) Sorry, but I found him hard to listen to...those minutiae-filled tangents!

The relevant info that he shares is interesting - some technical aspects parallel what I recall from Mark Gaffney's (Black 9/11: Money, Motive and Technology ) research. Thank you for posting.

(Bizarre about his sister, "the enemy!".)
    I'm not sure what to make of him , first time I came across him on the Ritchie Allen
    Show , he makes some bold claims about bringing court cases, we will have to
    see what he does. It will be interesting if James Cobert follows up his interview,
    he mainly just listened to Field talk as he said it was the first guest he let
    do a 40 min intro .........

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

There is enough financial incentive in all 3 Malaysian plane crashes to build arguments for probable cause... the Asian patent holders worth billions tied back to Carlyle Group who disappeared on flight MH370, not to mention the theft of a 777 itself. The sanctions on Russia that is now causing a global recession, as the only way for the US to attack Russia/Europe/China and the Insurance shorts, and 4.5 billion in bribes now recently exposed and indirectly tied to AirAsia. All go back to major US Financial Interests, Rockefeller Corporations, and Nazi Bush Interests and the CIA respectively.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd January 2015), stevcolx (23rd January 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Courtney Brown pretty much confirmed that this happened with his RV project. The best part about truth is that it will always eventually come out, thanks to truthseekers.

Last edited by Wind; 22nd January 2015 at 15:13.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (22nd January 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Equipment installed in every glass-screen commercial jet that will allow the plane to be commandeered from the ground, cut voice communications and tracking signals. The plane flown to Diego Garcia island then nearly all the people on board executed. I have been claiming this since the incident occurred. The only questions are when and where were the crew and passengers executed? Are some still alive as slave technicians? Where is the intact plane?

It is clear that these USA CIA led killers don't mind executing Americans and others when they are expendable whether those on the 9/11 flights, the Malaysian flights, the Charlie Hebdo writers, and many more. I am sure. It is one thing to send patriotic soldiers overseas to kill innocent people in Iraq and be killed, but to walk down the line shooting innocences pulled from the passenger planes must take a special kind of sadistic psycho killer. You ARE living in the Fourth Reich USA amongst the new Nazies.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd January 2015), Wind (24th January 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    It is clear that these USA CIA led killers don't mind executing Americans and others when they are expendable whether those on the 9/11 flights, the Malaysian flights, the Charlie Hebdo writers, and many more. I am sure. It is one thing to send patriotic soldiers overseas to kill innocent people in Iraq and be killed, but to walk down the line shooting innocences pulled from the passenger planes must take a special kind of sadistic psycho killer. You ARE living in the Fourth Reich USA amongst the new Nazies.
    Sociopaths are good tools when it comes to taking out people. They have lost the part which is called "human" or empathy, I wonder if souls like that can ever be healed. Only if they learn the errors of their ways which will take a very long time.

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it." ~ Ronald Speirs (Band of Brothers)
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th January 2015), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), wnlight (25th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,112 times in 8,176 posts

Caravan to Midnight Episode 712 - Field McConnell

Friday March 24th 2017

In this edition we at long last welcome Field McConnell on board. John and Field speak for over two hours on several important topics ranging from 9/11, Serco's stranglehold on the US military, John McCain and Mitch McConnell, to the joy of flying different types of aircraft and more!

http://cdn.caravantomidnight.com/sho...ll_(Seg_2).mp3

http://www.abeldanger.net/2017/03/ab...wells-and.html
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th June 2017), fourty-two (26th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread