+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Compartmentalization of the Shadow Government, and Secret Societies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Compartmentalization of the Shadow Government, and Secret Societies

Wrote an article about compartmentalization and the deepest reason it takes place on earth according to my knowledge, estimations, and contacts.

Full Article:
    Compartmentalization of the Shadow Government, and Secret Societies

I am not a military insider, but I have had access to some inner workings of the US shadow government as per my targeting situation with them and have witnessed some things related to their operations.

As many know the US military works with strict compartmentalization of operations so no one person knows the whole thing, except perhaps a couple or one(I doubt even that).

Within the military it is often compartmentalized to the point to where only things people need to know are told to them. There are many reasons for compartmentalization, one being to get people to do things for an organization that they would refuse to if they knew all the details. Another being less of a chance for exposure of the truth for obvious reasons(if truth was more known among military/intelligence workers it would be more exposed with whistleblowing).

My own situation has been feircely compartmentalized due to the amount of injustice, so much so that I know more about my case and their own organization than a lot of the operatives do.

AI Compartmentalization of the US Shadow Government

With how sophisticated the shadow government's AI(artificial intelligence) is, they are now able to simulate decisions from any being they have "mapped" to make decisions for them without even having a real person doing the thinking. I have been made aware that most of the time it is an AI who makes the decision to torture me in various ways.

Essentially the US shadow government has achieved total automation of their control systems if needed through the use of AI. Although as it currently works, it takes some direction from influential sources of thought(humans or ETs) to work optimally.

For the most sensitive operations for black ops I was told the government contracts Greys to do their dirty work. Greys are (often)fallen angel Extraterrestrials who are often cyborgs for those who aren't up to speed with who they are...

What are They Hiding from Themselves

The biggest secret of the shadow governments I am aware of, is that they have engaged in a war against the human spirit and well being. It is no longer only about control and maintaining power. It is about sabotaging this race as much as possible before things change. This agenda stems back to the Draco reptilian empire... The beings at the top of shadow governments have no allegiance to mankind. They have no loyalty to mankind. They are heartless transhuman men who have lost their humanity and are controlled by Draco transhuman archtypes.

Secret Society Compartmentalization

Reptilian Extraterrestrials like to form secret societies on undeveloped worlds like ours. Their agenda, in part, is to subvert us as much as possible and prolong their reign over a corrupted society. They cannot do much to an enlightened society... They will eventually have to leave this world, they prolong that moment as much as possible.

I am quite sure many secret societies have popped up over the years with Draco origins. Particularly ones within the Vatican, and US government I would suspect.

The biggest reason for compartmentalization of Draco secret societies is due to the agenda being fully anti-human. Not many upon taking a path within a secret group would sabotage the entirety of their own race... At least not at first...
    Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...societies.html

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

amor (23rd January 2015), Citizen No2 (23rd January 2015), jerry (24th January 2015), justntime2learn (22nd January 2015), Nasu (23rd January 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Compartmentalization of the Shadow Government, and Secret Societies

Perfect...Love & Light Bro <3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Omni (22nd January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

That is why I have never joined their ranks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Omni (23rd January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

Regards.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Omni (23rd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread