+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If Hermione were the main character in Harry Potter...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Default If Hermione were the main character in Harry Potter...

This is brilliant - well I think so anyway :-)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/danieldalton...ch#.eeM0PwZ1pO

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Aspen (23rd January 2015), astridmari (23rd January 2015), Cidersomerset (23rd January 2015), Heather2017 (23rd January 2015), Jake (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015), Maia Gabrial (23rd January 2015), Matt P (23rd January 2015), Nat_Lee (23rd January 2015), shadowstalker (23rd January 2015), Spirithorse (23rd January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Default Re: If Hermione were the main character in Harry Potter...

Very clever and funny.
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Becky (23rd January 2015), Cidersomerset (23rd January 2015), Jake (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Yes, it's a bit of fun but has some salient points :-)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Jake (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015), Matt P (23rd January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Admittedly, I found it a bit pretentious, sassy, and facetious, just in wording alone. But the message as a whole is very important, and that is that Women have always been underestimated, over-looked, oppressed, written-off, and shunned within society ever since, well, the Fall. When the Women of this world as a whole understand their true power and utilize it, things will change in ways that we cannot fathom. Women in general are conditioned to be passive, but J.K. Rowling brilliantly illustrates the importance of feminine energy and the necessity for Women to have the courage to take action.

In my opinion, the corruption of police, military, government, etc. will virtually stop when Women find the courage to tell their boyfriends, husbands, and friends that they disapprove of their actions and will not tolerate it anymore. The power of influence and emotional fortitude lies deeply in the female psyche, and if that was coupled with the courage of self-defense, then the world will change in great ways.

Hermione, Harry, and Ron together make up the sacred Trinity that has been in nearly every Mystery Tradition for thousands of years. They represent the three aspects of our psyche that, when functioning in unity, can achieve the most complicated of tasks and open up the realm of higher consciousness.

Harry=Father, Thoughts, Sacred Masculine
    Hermione=Holy Spirit, Emotions, Sacred Feminine
    Ron=Son, Actions, Sacred Child
    Last edited by Robin; 23rd January 2015 at 20:00.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Aspen (23rd January 2015), Becky (23rd January 2015), InTheBackground (23rd January 2015), Jake (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015), lake (23rd January 2015), Matt P (24th January 2015), NancyV (23rd January 2015), Spirithorse (23rd January 2015), spiritwind (23rd January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Robin Galdek (here)
    Admittedly, I found it a bit pretentious, sassy, and ferocious, just in wording alone. But the message as a whole is very important, and that is that Women have always been underestimated, over-looked, oppressed, written-off, and shunned within society ever since, well, the Fall. When the Women of this world as a whole understand their true power and utilize it, things will change in ways that we cannot fathom. Women in general are conditioned to be passive, but J.K. Rowling brilliantly illustrates the importance of feminine energy and the necessity for Women to have the courage to take action.

In my opinion, the corruption of police, military, government, etc. will virtually stop when Women find the courage to tell their boyfriends, husbands, and friends that they disapprove of their actions and will not tolerate it anymore. The power of influence and emotional fortitude lies deeply in the female psyche, and if that was coupled with the courage of self-defense, then the world will change in great ways.

Hermione, Harry, and Ron together make up the sacred Trinity that has been in nearly every Mystery Tradition for thousands of years. They represent the three aspects of our psyche that, when functioning in unity, can achieve the most complicated of tasks and open up the realm of higher consciousness.

Harry=Father, Thoughts, Sacred Masculine
    Hermione=Holy Spirit, Emotions, Sacred Feminine
    Ron=Son, Actions, Sacred Child
    Thank you Robin, this is beautifully written. I had never thought about the sacred trinity within this famous trio, but now you mention it I can see it clearly.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Aspen (23rd January 2015), Jake (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Ha,, I found this to be sassy, rebellious, unkind and 'in yer face'... I loved it.. Me and the wife are crackin up.

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Aspen (23rd January 2015), Becky (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015), Matt P (24th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Robin, thinking some more about this....by 'the Fall' do you mean the fall of man? Is this the same as the time when Adam and Eve got kicked out of the garden of Eden, because Eve understood what was really going on within the garden of Eden, and she told Adam which made 'God' cross so banishing them out of Eden? I'm just wondering aloud as to why the balance of divine masculine and feminine energies changed during this time. Before this time were the divine masculine and feminine energies perfectly in balance, or were they tipped the other way so that feminine energy was stronger than masculine, within humanity, as humanity stood before the time of 'the Fall'. I would love to know peoples thoughts and views on this...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015), Spirithorse (23rd January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Hermione is not the only Kick ass female fantasy femme fatal on the block...LOL

Brianne and Ayria and quite a few more.... and some here on Avalon....LOL

Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th January 2015 at 02:07.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Becky (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015), Spirithorse (23rd January 2015), spiritwind (23rd January 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing a few more sassy females, Cider :-)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Robin, thinking some more about this....by 'the Fall' do you mean the fall of man? Is this the same as the time when Adam and Eve got kicked out of the garden of Eden, because Eve understood what was really going on within the garden of Eden, and she told Adam which made 'God' cross so banishing them out of Eden? I'm just wondering aloud as to why the balance of divine masculine and feminine energies changed during this time. Before this time were the divine masculine and feminine energies perfectly in balance, or were they tipped the other way so that feminine energy was stronger than masculine, within humanity, as humanity stood before the time of 'the Fall'. I would love to know peoples thoughts and views on this...
    There are a few different ways to interpret the garden of Eden story. During the time of Atlantis, humanity had all of its DNA activated and had extraordinarily advanced technology. We also had a balanced sense of spirituality and higher consciousness, with both the left brain (masculine) and right brain (feminine) working in harmony with one another. Then came the "serpent," who introduced Satanic ideology within the population (the serpent of course being the faction of Draco reptilians).

When Atlantis fell and the earth tilted its axis because of the destruction, the Dracos came back down and "tempted" the remaining survivors. Adam and Eve represent the left and right hemispheres of our brain. By Eve eating the apple, all humans at the time "fell" in consciousness with genetic manipulation. The brain was re-wired to create a schism between the two hemispheres, which is why we see such an imbalance within society. In our psyches, we are all "bisexual," in that every man and woman has a balance of masculine and feminine energy. Physically, males and females embody either more masculine or feminine energy, because our bodies produce hormones that allow the brain hemispheres to operate to different capacities.

So the Fall can be interpreted as Eve (in BOTH men and women) being the part of our psyche that is trusting, caring, and compassionate. Think of it like this: at the time, our ancestors temped by the Dracos were naive to their offer and more or less allowed them to tweak their genetics with the false promise of enhanced knowledge (Tree of knowledge). By doing this, the Dracos did not necessarily violate the universal law of free will, which is why other E.T. races didn't intervene.

Such is the nature of Eve (the right hemisphere). Many women in the modern world are too trusting of their boyfriends and husbands, and when their partners lie, cheat, and steal, many women forgive them and take them back in...only to be hurt over and over again. It's because the right hemisphere of our brains is built on trust, forgiveness, care, compassion, etc.

In order for humanity to raise its consciousness back to the point before the Fall, we need to balance our hemispheres and embody both masculine and feminine energy. In the case of the Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling demonstrates that Harry, Hermione, and Ron are together pretty much the entire time. Together, they reach the Philosopher's Stone, which is what most Occultists are after.

If one wants to understand the nature of our reality, the Harry Potter series is a treasure trove of information that needs to be studied meticulously. J.K. Rowling was born in one of the Satanic bloodlines, and upon leaving the "family business," she wrote these stories to wake people up. Instead, most adults dress up in costumes, attend comic conventions, go to Harry Potter theme parks, and stay absolutely ignorant of the hidden meanings.
    Last edited by Robin; 23rd January 2015 at 19:23.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Becky (23rd January 2015), InTheBackground (23rd January 2015), Jean-Marie (23rd January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks for this Robin, I find your interpretation really interesting and helpful in enabling me to gather my thoughts on this important topic.
    I understand that during the time of Atlantis humans were more advanced than we are now, in terms of technology and understanding and use of spiritual and metaphysical laws. I am aware that some humans misused/abused the powers they had at their disposal and brought about the destruction of Atlantis. You mentioned the Earth turning on her axis, which would have been part of cataclysmic events on the planet. Could this have tied in with the story that is told around the world including by ancient civilisations, including the Zulu tribe, of the moon being rolled into place, heralding the arrival of the two reptilian brothers.
    I'm also aware of the arrival of the Dracos on the scene, specifically Anu with his sons Enki and Enlil; how they found humans as they were then to be a useful resource, and that they decided to genetically modify humans, perhaps to make them more in their own image. If you're accepting that the Draco Reptilians arrived on the scene and started to genetically modify humans, then would it not be too great a leap to say that their first genetically modified male was Adam, and their first genetically modified female was Eve? I do accept that Adam and Eve have come to represent the masculine and feminine energies within humans, but could they not have also actually been two people in their own right?

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    If you're accepting that the Draco Reptilians arrived on the scene and started to genetically modify humans, then would it not be too great a leap to say that their first genetically modified male was Adam, and their first genetically modified female was Eve? I do accept that Adam and Eve have come to represent the masculine and feminine energies within humans, but could they not have also actually been two people in their own right?
    Yes, I would agree. This is another interpretation that many people, including Simon Parkes, speak about. Yet another interpretation is that the serpent represents the R-complex (reptile brain), which is wired to our hierarchical, aggressive, mating, and fight-or-flight behaviors. By humans thinking mainly with the R-complex, we live in the survival-of-the-fittest mentality that plagues our society today.

All these interpretations, together, make up the Big Picture of the story.
    ~Henry David Thoreau

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Becky (23rd January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread