1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: It is all about Frequency

Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    Running dear, I'm really touched by your personal story. Hope everything went well with your son.

Guish.
    See you one day neighbor.
    Hugs.
    Thank you, Guish.

Michael has since passed. But he lived more life in his 23 years than many do three times his age. Lots of miles. He was action packed from start to finish. Bright, articulate, loving, caring.

Just a Beautiful Soul...

And to date, Michael was/is my greatest Teacher.

Hugs right back
    RunningDeer <3

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (26th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Caren (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (27th January 2015), Fox (9th February 2015), Guish (26th January 2015), Limor Wolf (11th February 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,368 times in 4,614 posts

I refreshed this verse today because the words keep talking to me ...

'Bismillah al'Rahman a;Rahim '' . In the name of God , most noble , most merciful ...

merciful it says ..

Peace

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (26th January 2015), Meggings (26th January 2015), RunningDeer (26th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Your perception of the world is about your vibrational frequency, not about the condition of the world.
    Abraham-Hicks 10/10/13 Washington, DC

And a thanks, Agape, for reminding me of 'Bismillah...', and the video.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Such a great thread! Arwen, I hope that you are able to find the income you need. Sending out positive intentions that you will find what you need and like Running Deer says, find a rich life in other ways, such as taking time to enjoy friends and loved ones.

This past weekend I finally took the time to watch a video that had been recommended by GoodETxSG. It relates very much to the topic of this thread. It included discussion of much scientific research that has been done around the question of how scientists change what they observe: the "observer effect." It describes research about how focused intention could create measurable changes 6000 miles away. It also delves into the soul and consciousness and how there is beginning to be definitive proof of how powerful people really are. It was overall a very encouraging video. I woke the next morning with a weight lifted. It is over 2 hours long and I would encourage anyone interested in the topic of frequency to watch it!

I didn't resonate with the messages about soul mates (and am still personally not sure about the value of chakras and the Law of attraction), but one can leave aside some of the apparent bias towards some New Age beliefs and still find much information that is encouraging and has a sound basis.
    Last edited by Aspen; 26th January 2015 at 18:06.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (26th January 2015), Meggings (26th January 2015), RunningDeer (26th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    Running dear, I'm really touched by your personal story. Hope everything went well with your son.

Guish.
    See you one day neighbor.
    Hugs.
    Thank you, Guish.

Michael has since passed. But he lived more life in his 23 years than many do three times his age. Lots of miles. He was action packed from start to finish. Bright, articulate, loving, caring.

Just a Beautiful Soul...

And to date, Michael was/is my greatest Teacher.

Hugs right back
    RunningDeer <3
    I'm sure that he was proud to have you as mother.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Agape (26th January 2015), arwen (2nd February 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (26th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Saint Lucia Avalon Member Philaletheian's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the ancient vedas, it is clearly stated that every word you speak has a vibration that effects everything around it, that is why they said sanskrit was the most pure language, because it was made in this understanding, which metaphysics and cymatics is only catching up to.
    Dr. Emoto's work is truly wonderful, it has been brought beautifully by Nigel Stanford.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Philaletheian For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Matthew (2nd October 2017), RunningDeer (27th January 2015), spizella (27th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,368 times in 4,614 posts

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL performed by Austin's own Cinematic Symphony

It's certainly an interesting piece ... also watch for the orchestra ...

The frequency ...of high strangeness ...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (27th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Thanks all, for your wonderful inputs on this thread, and also the excellent videos posted.

I am responding with gratitude before the next black-out - South Africa's state monopoly electricity supplier cannot supply regular electricity to South Africa, and we are subject to regular power blackouts, this being likely to continue for the next five years or more. That is Communism for you. I would say Communism is the greatest threat to a raised frequency planet, and that Communism is the New World Order.

I am for Our World Order, a world of freedom with responsibility, fair exchange and productivity, imagination, invention and creativity.

It is interesting for me, in this process of systematically unplugging from the Estalishment controlled systems, how much of my eternal essence I get back every time I unplug from their Babylonian Black magick enslavement system. In releasing my car this week, I got out of the car licensing system, and again, I felt that rush of more energy returning to me.

One of my favourite websites which speaks very much to this theme is the I UV site: I UV I M Power Love Absolute.

Abundant blessings of love and prosperity to all!
    Last edited by arwen; 8th February 2015 at 14:41.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Agape (9th February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (9th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

great thread. It seems to me that humanity's opposition,whatever you want to call them, know very well the power of vibration. It's being used as a weapon in many ways..if the human body is 70% water,and water can be clearly be manipulated via certain frequencies..well it's pretty obvious what they're up to. The best way to fight back would be for those with the ability to shape vibration, to mold it, to create new combinations of sound to step up and use that skill to counteract the negative vibes being sent to humanity.

I speak of musicians, of course.

I wonder what would happen if,en masse, musicians engaged in such counterprogramming? There are always those who will take the "30 pieces of silver" and let their music be used to continue the enslavement of humanity. I think it would be great if musicians got together to form a collective, with the express purpose of using their skill to block that negativity, to overwhelm it with POSITIVITY. It may not get airplay..but it would affect all who hear it.

just a thought.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Agape (9th February 2015), arwen (11th February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (9th February 2015), RunningDeer (8th February 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

arwen, Thanks for visiting Shift Frequency and picking up these articles. I find your juxtaposition of quotes from Josh and Elva stimulating. Gillian / Shift Frequency

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to unplugged For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (9th February 2015), RunningDeer (9th February 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    great thread. It seems to me that humanity's opposition,whatever you want to call them, know very well the power of vibration. It's being used as a weapon in many ways..if the human body is 70% water,and water can be clearly be manipulated via certain frequencies..well it's pretty obvious what they're up to. The best way to fight back would be for those with the ability to shape vibration, to mold it, to create new combinations of sound to step up and use that skill to counteract the negative vibes being sent to humanity.

I speak of musicians, of course.

I wonder what would happen if,en masse, musicians engaged in such counterprogramming? There are always those who will take the "30 pieces of silver" and let their music be used to continue the enslavement of humanity. I think it would be great if musicians got together to form a collective, with the express purpose of using their skill to block that negativity, to overwhelm it with POSITIVITY. It may not get airplay..but it would affect all who hear it.

just a thought.
    And a wonderful thought that is! Yes, just imagine if beautiful music went mainstream, instead of the twisted sick stuff we are subject to at the moment.

In full support of what you have suggested, here is a marvellous clip on exactly that phenomenon:

And going further down that rabbit hole, there is of course the whole issue about 440 hz versus 432 hz harmonics, which affects frequency, again.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Sean (13th February 2015)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by unplugged (here)
    arwen, Thanks for visiting Shift Frequency and picking up these articles. I find your juxtaposition of quotes from Josh and Elva stimulating. Gillian / Shift Frequency
    THE Gillian? Of THE Shift Frequency? How amazing is this forum! Gillian, I have been subscribed to your newsletters and Blog for a while now, and I absolutely LOVE them - you are one of the sanest, most articulate and brilliant disseminators of Truth out there, and I admire the quality of your analysis SO much!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to arwen For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Many have spoken about beautiful music raising our vibrational frequency. Here is a fellow who makes music tuned to 432 Hz (rather than 440 Hz).
    http://omega432.com/

Sensitive people can feel the difference quite readily between the two tunings. You can purchase 432 Hz music from his website. Playing it is a way to lift oneself higher.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2