+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It is all about Frequency

1. Link to Post #1
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Default It is all about Frequency

There is an excellent article by Josh Richardson, just out, that gives a really good reminder that it really is all about frequency. There is so much bad "street theatre" going on right now that is is easy to get sucked in to all the heaviness and gloom.

Some teasers:

Quote Your entire existence…all matter, all life, all experiences–everything owes its existence in the physical world to frequency. Absolutely everything is frequency. You cannot have an experience on this planet without attracting it through frequency. Every emotion, including love and hate tunes into a specific frequency. Health has a frequency. Disease has frequency. Your organs are each tuned to a specific frequency as is your entire body which resonates at its own frequency...

You are a symphony of frequencies while you project yourself through this universe and create your physical reality. You are a master of your energy, and thus you are able to control everything you are, everything you do, everything you experience. From the day you are born until the day you die, nothing will ever change the fact that you are both a frequency emitter and receiver in flux with your internal and external environment.
    The full article is here.

In juxtaposition to that, Elva Thompson describes how being neutral amid seeming chaos transcends the programme of Duality:

Quote The Programme of Duality

As the pendulum swings back and forth in the game of life, we experience joy and sorrow, triumph and failure, health and sickness, gain and loss, love and hate, all the opposites of life in duality. We are slaves to the reptile mind and our emotions are part of the ‘I’ installation called the ego.

We all know what it feels like to be betrayed, disillusioned, rejected, abandoned, ignored, and the rest of the ugly feelings that are instinctual responses to negative stimulation. We are torn apart by charge, constantly divided and exhausted in the war between our two minds, and the reptilian game of ‘us and them’...

...Being in neutral, in the space between the charges, does not mean that we are indifferent to suffering, and do not care about our planet. In truth, it is quite the contrary.

It is empowerment, empowerment to act in the only moment we are truly alive, the NOW. Being neutral means we are no longer slaves to the ‘I’ installation, no longer polarised to the traumas of our past, no longer chained to old thought patterns and conditioning. We find that we do not emotionally react to criticism, differences of opinion, religion, politics, diet etc… because we see the futility of the game and know our emotional energy is being siphoned off by a parasite.

The way to neutralise a parasite is to starve it.
    Her excellent article is here.

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Agape (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), Bassplayer1 (25th January 2015), Bill Ryan (25th January 2015), Cidersomerset (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), DarMar (8th February 2015), Dawn (25th January 2015), DeDukshyn (24th January 2015), eagle0027 (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), halffull (25th January 2015), Inaiá (25th January 2015), justntime2learn (24th January 2015), Meggings (25th January 2015), Mercedes (26th January 2015), Mutchie (24th January 2015), Philaletheian (27th January 2015), ponda (25th January 2015), Robin (25th January 2015), RunningDeer (24th January 2015), Sean (8th February 2015), skyflower (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), Wind (24th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: It is all about Frequency

Great articles, Arwen. Elva Thompson, “The Art Of Neutral” aligns with Stuart Wilde’s philosophy from the 1990’s.

Frequency is key. What we think, feel, eat and do all contribute to raised frequency.

From the article, “Everything You Are, Have Been And Ever Will Be Is About Frequency,” it talks about chronic disease, oxygen, and ways to improve water structuring in the tissues. One way is through alkaline water. A product I add to my filtered water is Willard Water®.

Snippets from “Everything You Are Have Been and Ever Will Be is About Frequency

"Chronic disease occurs when voltage drops below a certain voltage. (from article called, ‘Healing Is Voltage’)

“Cells then don’t have enough energy to work correctly and amount of oxygen in cells drops, switching from aerobic (oxygen- available) metabolism to anaerobic (oxygen diminished) metabolism…”

“Healthy tissues have more structured water than unhealthy tissues. Clinicians who recognize this fact have found that certain types of music, toning, chanting, tuning forks, singing bowls, magnetic waters, certain types of frequency generators, phototherapy treatments and homeopathic preparations can improve water structuring in the tissues and health when they are correctly utilized. Electricity, charge carriers and electrical properties of cells.”

Willard Water®

"Willard Water® has a very high alkaline pH value of 12.3 and when diluted as directed permanently increases water pH by up to two points which helps restore a healthy pH balance in the body.”

“One of the immediate benefits of drinking Dr. Willard’s Water® is improved nutrient assimilation. Because the Water has been made more active by the addition of our patented micelle catalyst, digestion becomes more complete allowing more of the nutrients in our food to be absorbed by our digestive systems. 

Dr. Willard’s Water® is not a nutrient, but a vehicle by which nutrients are carried throughout the body’s cells, and by which waste is carried away from the cells with water as a means of transportation.

Dr. Willard’s Water® seems to break down food particles better than ordinary water, therefore greater amounts of vitamins, minerals and nutrients become available to our systems.  Studies have found evidence that Dr. Willard’s Water® aids in the digestion of crude proteins by breaking them down into their component amino acids and that carbohydrates and fats are also more efficiently digested when using Dr. Willard’s Water®.

Another benefit of drinking Dr. Willard’s Water® is its detoxifying effect on our bodies.  In the same way that the Water helps the body deliver more nutrients to the cells, it also more efficiently removes toxins from the body which in turn allows more room for vitamins and other nutrients.

Finally, drinking Dr. Willard’s Water® has shown in studies to serve as a free radical scavenger.  Many scientists believe that free radicals, highly reactive toxic compounds, are responsible for most of the degenerative disease associated with old age and stressful lifestyles.  By reducing these free radicals, Dr. Willard’s Water® clearly would have a positive effect on one’s overall health.”

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Agape (25th January 2015), arwen (24th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), Baby Steps (25th January 2015), Cidersomerset (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), Dawn (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), halffull (25th January 2015), heretogrow (27th January 2015), justntime2learn (24th January 2015), lisalu (25th January 2015), Meggings (25th January 2015), Mercedes (26th January 2015), Mike (25th January 2015), Mutchie (24th January 2015), ponda (25th January 2015), Robin (25th January 2015), skyflower (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (24th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), Wind (24th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Honored, Retired Member. Mutchie passed sometime in early January 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 353 posts

Yes But what happens when our frequency is being manipulated by inter dimensional entities keeping us in a constant state of fear & worry you only have to look at the world today i think many world leaders especially the US & the UK are being manipulated because its WAR or EBOLA or TERRORISTS or Swine FLU & IT NEVER ENDS like HELLO !!!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

arwen (24th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), Baby Steps (25th January 2015), Cidersomerset (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), fourty-two (25th January 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), Mercedes (26th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Exactly why I posted this, Mutchie. All the gloomy drama being pumped out is precisely to keep us jagged and disconnected from our connection to Source. It is not easy, especially if one has been targeted (I have had this experience, several times), but it helps a lot if one has done personal work on clearing vulnerabilities, such as pain carried over from old events, and so on. Disciplined spiritual practice, focus, Will and Intent all are tools in overcoming the "noise" that tries to keep us from realising our true power, in my view.

And thanks for that additional perspective from Stuart Wilde, Running Deer - another person whom I respect very much.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Aspen (26th January 2015), Cidersomerset (25th January 2015), Dawn (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), halffull (25th January 2015), Inaiá (25th January 2015), Mercedes (26th January 2015), Mike (25th January 2015), ponda (25th January 2015), RunningDeer (24th January 2015), skyflower (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), Wind (24th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mutchie (here)
    Yes But what happens when our frequency is being manipulated by inter dimensional entities keeping us in a constant state of fear & worry you only have to look at the world today i think many world leaders especially the US & the UK are being manipulated because its WAR or EBOLA or TERRORISTS or Swine FLU & IT NEVER ENDS like HELLO !!!
    I can spend my day preoccupied with WAR or EBOLA or TERRORISTS or Swine FLU which serves to drain frequency. Or choose to live a simple, quality life.

In my paradigm, inter dimensional entities keep only some in a constant state of fear & worry. While others focus on empowerment of oneself by increasing and sustaining frequency. How? Through daily routines of right thought, foods, movement, reflection, knowledge, nature, sun and fresh air and honest assessment of emotions and false beliefs. And the willingness to see and to experience what those in the state of fear and worry don’t only because of their purchased preoccupation for disempowered beliefs.

We don’t know what we don’t know until we are willing to discover how far our spirits and these human vehicles take us. Sometimes that means stepping out of the fear into courage to go beyond into the unknown. Beyond the programed mind chatter that the tricksters are better, faster, smarter, stronger than You/Us.

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th January 2015 at 03:56.

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AlaBil (25th January 2015), arwen (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), Caren (25th January 2015), Cidersomerset (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), Dawn (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Fox (25th January 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), halffull (25th January 2015), Inaiá (25th January 2015), InTheBackground (25th January 2015), Meggings (25th January 2015), Mercedes (26th January 2015), Mike (25th January 2015), mountain_jim (25th January 2015), ponda (25th January 2015), Robin (25th January 2015), skyflower (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), Violet (11th February 2015), Wind (24th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Quote The Programme of Duality

As the pendulum swings back and forth in the game of life, we experience joy and sorrow, triumph and failure, health and sickness, gain and loss, love and hate, all the opposites of life in duality. We are slaves to the reptile mind and our emotions are part of the ‘I’ installation called the ego.

We all know what it feels like to be betrayed, disillusioned, rejected, abandoned, ignored, and the rest of the ugly feelings that are instinctual responses to negative stimulation. We are torn apart by charge, constantly divided and exhausted in the war between our two minds, and the reptilian game of ‘us and them’...

...Being in neutral, in the space between the charges, does not mean that we are indifferent to suffering, and do not care about our planet. In truth, it is quite the contrary.

It is empowerment, empowerment to act in the only moment we are truly alive, the NOW. Being neutral means we are no longer slaves to the ‘I’ installation, no longer polarised to the traumas of our past, no longer chained to old thought patterns and conditioning. We find that we do not emotionally react to criticism, differences of opinion, religion, politics, diet etc… because we see the futility of the game and know our emotional energy is being siphoned off by a parasite.

The way to neutralise a parasite is to starve it.
    Her excellent article is here.[/QUOTE]

More or less what I believe or what I experience daily omitting the reptilian connections.
    I have two members in the dept at work and they suffer from acute chest/back pains. Having done all sorts of testing has resulted in concluding that the pain is associated with mental stress. We take on so much negativity everyday and being neutral and objective are very important. I recommended them an article by Leo babauto. I'll attach it soon when I get it.
    Anyway, great to have someone else from Africa. We've got lots of South Africans over here. They no longer seem to believe that they can have a future or a safe future for their kids in SA. They do feel bad about it.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

arwen (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), Cidersomerset (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Mike (25th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

According to Ion the only real thing in the universe is the frequency of the human
    voice and the spoken word is the essence of all creation.

Words Are the Essence of What is Created in Your Experience

Earl from British Columbia asks iON about the power of the spoken word. 2 June 2010
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th January 2015 at 09:35.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

arwen (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), fourty-two (25th January 2015), Inaiá (25th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

A few philosophical views of mine:

To me it appears as if there is a connection between emotion and manifestation.

Emotion is a passive reaction to an interpretation about something.

The interpretation can in turn be passive or active.

The interpretation happens logically in the brain, while the emotion happens emotionally in the heart.

The interpretation deals with potential.

In a very limited, confusing, difficult to understand reality - where a people is dumbed down over a long period of time - the logical brain soon learns to go into the passive interpretation mode quite easily and often. This is good when the interpretation about something happens to be of the positive kind, but when it is of the negative kind, it triggers passive reaction as negative emotion which in turn contributes to undesired manifestation. So feeding yourself with only negative news from the media, can strengthen the "passive interpretation muscles", which in turn will ripple off as emotion and hence contribute towards a certain kind of manifestation. The destructive nature of this is how what could be active positive interpretation about something very important - high positive interpretation potential utilization - becomes passive negative interpretation instead as a spill over, hence the positive potential gets lost about things in general.

Frequency, that is the physical description of the emotional vibe. It appears to me that because the logical brain is not passive-only, meaning it can also be active - stop, think, decide, define the interpretation, it appears that it has been designed to co-create the manifestation. If that would be so, it basically means that by being aware of how you feel about things that you experience, what emotions you have and finding out what active or passive interpretations could be causing these emotions, you are actually able to impact on the degree to which this emotion and manifestion will repeat.

In other words, transitioning from passive negative interpretation and hence lose potential utilization, to active positive interpretation with high potential utilization, might - if these philosophical ideas are true - be a very "accelerating path towards good emotion". Now, what I mean here is that because when you love something, you get more of that into manifestation, it is also then important to utilize the full potential of loving, rather than losing that potential to what is causing passive negative interpretation. In other words, it might be important to become aware of and to try to understand what is behind your passive negative interpretation behavior, to help contribute towards more desired emotions/manifestations. This can of course be very tricky to change, because the logical mind might hold certain types of interpretations extremely fixed. For instance some Atheists might hold the idea of no intelligent design, no God creation, very dearly and fixed in their logical mind. The negative interpretation has kicked in both passively and actively so many times by them themselves, the people around them and the society, and over and over their logical minds have re-inforced these interpretations very strongly. Hence, positive interpretation potential is lost - what could be prayers followed by seeing the positive impacts - becomes essentially not that, but rather a self depending struggle with the negative interpretations.

Here is a strategy of how to gradually change/shift your life towards more desired emotions and less undesired emotions:

- Stop consuming a lot of content that enhances the passive negative interpretation capability, it is desired to weaken the passive negative interpretation capability

- Be more in the now so that you can focus your attention towards making change in the now from moment to moment

- Do not get fooled by people around you that are heavily in passive negative interpretation mode, they are not the ones to help you, you are the one to help them and that will make you feel good too. Be awake, not judgmental.

- Take the lead as a powerful co-creator. Advancing to this level is totally within the capability of the human being, it's just that we have been heavily dumbed down to make all kinds of false interpretations passively on auto-pilot since we were born

- Do not depend only on the reactive active/passive interpretation process to create manifestation, above all depend on praying and envisioning to Jesus and the higher self of what your heart desires, to help "fine tune the stage", because what comes in to interpret is beyond your power. When you have both, you can lock the two and learn how to utilize great potentials around you for active positive interpretations.

- Step outside of the logical brain so that you know when it is fooling you into old passive negative interpretations

- Observe how you feel, because what you feel bad about stems from a passive or active negative interpretation

- It might be good to view passive or active negative interpretations as a habit that you are addicted to and that you are now in the process of healing from that addiction, it won't happen over night, you have been shaped by your context the whole life since you were a child, it will take time, but I think it can be healthy because it can help remove stuff that is in the way of great things, for yourself and also for the people around you that are unconditionally loved by you being in those states

Now, you do not have to be a master on these things to have a great life. Please remember the law of unconditional love, that is above these things that are bound to the physical domain. Creation is unconditionally loving, you eventually learn anyway, everyday you experience great things partly in response to the love you've sent out. Some things are pre-destined - out of unconditional love.

How do we deal with repeating passive negative interpretations that stem from bad past experiences, experiences that made us feel very bad? The first step is to positively re-interpret all of those experiences actively. This thing alone will make you feel much lighter inside, you now know that what used to create bad emotions cannot do so anymore because you have no negative passive/active interpretations left for the emotions to react on. Then comes the next question: How do we deal with repeating passive negative interpretations that stem from bad expectations of the future? Again, in this case it is about coming to understand that building a negative projection is actually a result of passively making a negative interpretation about how the future is going to manifest. By knowing this we can change this and go: "Stop, my logical mind was about to go the passive negative interpretation route, but I am actively now making the interpretation that if I do something else now, the negative outcome in the future won't happen because instead of making that passive negative interpretation I used an active positive interpretation instead and because the reaction is then positive emotion, then a flavor of that is what is coming, I'm feeling much better now."

To conclude. One could ask where are all of these passive negative interpretations coming from when the fact is that a lot of these events that are interpreted are actually not in a negative polarity but are rather neutral or positive for you to get closer and closer to your heart's desires. The combination of confusion, doubt and thinking about stuff that are difficult to understand - for instance how something bad appears to be the result of something that felt good - tends to lead into a negative interpretation, sometimes passively, sometimes actively. It might be that because we do not understand how we in part contribute to some of what we experience whether is positive or negative, we do not pay attention to what needs our attention. We get trapped by noises in our brains, we become brain centered, rather than heart centered, the heart works under the brain's control instead of letting the brain work under the heart's control. Simply put: normal human intelligence is overrated, we need to step up to higher human intelligence - the intelligence that follows the heart's desire.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 25th January 2015 at 03:39.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Agape (25th January 2015), arwen (25th January 2015), cursichella1 (25th January 2015), Dawn (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), fourty-two (25th January 2015), Fox (9th February 2015), Jean-Marie (25th January 2015), Mike (25th January 2015), Philaletheian (27th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), tessfreq (28th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post deleted, redundant message.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th January 2015 at 03:22.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Jean-Marie (25th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

One of things that most fascinates me is the fact that our bodies are considered to be made up of 90% bacteria cells and only 10% human cells, and our bodies are made up of 70% water. It's quite remarkable, really!

When the cells in our body are singing the right chorus, the water shapes into beautiful structures:

One of my favorite quotes:

"I am a community of fifty trillion cells doing a magic dance, but if you look at any one of those cells with an even closer microscope, you see twenty trillion atoms. So I am also a community of a thousand trillion trillion atoms, but when you look at those atoms really up close they fade away, and all you see is energy. And 13.7 billion years ago, at the Big Bang, everything that we’ve ever found in the universe was was one infinitesimal, undifferentiated, pure energy."
    ~Jeff Lieberman

I love the idea that all our cells are vibrating at frequencies that allow our souls to inhabit such a vehicle and experience this "virtual reality." It really is a dance, and it is quite magical.
    Last edited by Robin; 25th January 2015 at 04:42.
    "Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Agape (25th January 2015), arwen (25th January 2015), Caren (25th January 2015), Dawn (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), fourty-two (25th January 2015), Mercedes (26th January 2015), Philaletheian (27th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), Violet (11th February 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Paula - aka Running Deer - nothing you say could be redundant! Glad to hear you know of Willard's Water. Do you also know of MegaHydrate and Crystal Energy by Patrick Flanagan - and about structured water vis-a-vis Victor Schauberger's vortexing and Clayton Nolton? I make bold to write since you also are using (have used) the "Master Cleanse" with lemons. Have you noticed that higher frequency topics come to one's attention?

The second link in this thread - to Elva Thompson - references Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan. Stuart Wilde and even that rascally "Ion" are mentioned here - our frequencies loop out and spiral around, bringing us all over and over again to similar topics.

So this is just a "hello" to those of like frequency, written merely because the hour is late and I sit here alone, glancing over the continents to others of like spirit and mind.

The "neutral position" is what I've always recognized as an ability to "sit on the fence" and not come down on one side or the other. As you have heard, David Hawkins calls this "non-positionality". I can see I am rambling, so will end with an affectionate greeting to all who recognize it is all about our frequency. This is the major teaching of the "Guides" who speak through Paul Selig. I'm sure I could find pithy quotes and videos of Mr. Selig channeling the Guides to support this, but likely none here need convincing.

We just need from time to time a steadying hand to not let our vibration slip down in the face of "what is".

The deer was outside my kitchen window, added for Paula.
    Last edited by Meggings; 25th January 2015 at 04:48.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on this thread. Some incredible wisdom here, and I am truly honoured to be among such evolved people. I would like to comment specifically on this point by Guish, as I have some personal views on it all, and I will share some of it, as it pertains to this topic from a very challenging set of circumstances:

Quote Posted by Guish (here)
    Anyway, great to have someone else from Africa. We've got lots of South Africans over here. They no longer seem to believe that they can have a future or a safe future for their kids in SA. They do feel bad about it.
    Hi there, neighbour, thanks for commenting!

On the subject of South Africa and its future, there are many views about this, and I cannot speak for others, only myself.

I myself am facing the most intense set of survival challenges of my life, as a result of some of the disturbing trends in South Africa. I cannot get a job in my profession in South Africa, because of my race. I have just had to sell my car to make ends meet for a while longer, am down to the absolute basics of survival, and am working on finding other ways of generating survival income. Just today, as I went out, I heard about how someone was murdered last night at the garage where I used to fill up my car with fuel. The newspaper headlines in stores I passed were filled with stories of people being attacked on Table Mountain while hiking, by men with pangas. The government wants to censor our ability to post content to the Internet, they are offering incentives to keep whites (Caucasians) out of jobs, and instead of using all the wonderful educational resources available online, they want to reduce all schools to a single textbook per subject. The government is largely corrupt, and skills, experience and ability to contribute to the country are considered irrelevant to the "Transformation" agenda.

It is very bleak. Wealthy people are not as badly affected by all this, they can use their wealth to bypass most of this, but for the average person who is not in the Elite here, life does look bleak. We are living in a country where our government openly flaunts and spends tax payers' money on lavish parties, 6 star hotels, first class travel, and excessive food while so many are starving, and they consider the population as merely a resource to be plundered. My own survival is not guaranteed if I cannot find a way to get some income in, in the near future.

Hence, I am VERY interested in this challenge I now face. Because I know it is all about frequency, intention, and that the universe is a mirror, and what reflects back to us, is what is within us. For me, the challenge is how to turn around the bleak future of this country which has come about because the criminals have almost completely taken over. It is a personal and a group challenge. I have so much to contribute, but I am actively and legally prevented from doing so. Just what does one do in that situation? How to turn this around? I am working intensely with frequency, and I have unplugged from most of the national narrative, as it is very depressing - I threw away my TV last year, spent 4 months of Kafka entanglement to get out of the TV licensing system, I do not buy any newspapers, or even listen to the radio here. I only associate with people who have a constructive focus, but still, the prospect of being extincted looms. I also know I am not my body, so while that may go in these circumstances, my focus is on keeping my spiritual existence at a high vibration at least.

As for the future of children here - I definitely would not bring children into this country, as there is no future for them, unless we have a radical change of leadership.

My personal view of how we got to this point is that the ANC struggle did not address the core issues of the human condition. It was a Liberation Movement, but Liberation Movements do not have the ability to govern.

So, that is my comment on South Africa from my own perspective, and it really tests the OP of this thread from a very challenging place, a place that many people around the world could not even conceive of. But, I took this on, so I am not going to be complaining, I promise, and will not talk too much more about it, as I am more interested in the global and exopolitical events occurring right now which are sweeping our world, that are discussed here on this wonderful forum.

Uhlale kahle (stay well) to you, neighbour!
    Last edited by arwen; 25th January 2015 at 10:10.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Agape (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), halffull (25th January 2015), Mercedes (26th January 2015), ponda (25th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), seko (26th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), tessfreq (28th April 2016), Wind (28th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Thank you all for the wonderful comments on this thread. Some incredible wisdom here, and I am truly honoured to be among such evolved people. I would like to comment specifically on this point by Guish, as I have some personal views on it all, and I will share some of it, as it pertains to this topic from a very challenging set of circumstances:

Hi there, neighbour, thanks for commenting!

On the subject of South Africa and its future, there are many views about this, and I cannot speak for others, only myself.

I myself am facing the most intense set of survival challenges of my life, as a result of some of the disturbing trends in South Africa. I cannot get a job in my profession in South Africa, because of my race. I have just had to sell my car to make ends meet for a while longer, am down to the absolute basics of survival, and am working on finding other ways of generating survival income. Just today, as I went out, I heard about how someone was murdered last night at the garage where I used to fill up my car with fuel. The newspaper headlines in stores I passed were filled with stories of people being attacked on Table Mountain while hiking, by men with pangas. The government wants to censor our ability to post content to the Internet, they are offering incentives to keep whites (Caucasians) out of jobs, and instead of using all the wonderful educational resources available online, they want to reduce all schools to a single textbook per subject. The government is largely corrupt, and skills, experience and ability to contribute to the country are considered irrelevant to the "Transformation" agenda.

It is very bleak. Wealthy people are not as badly affected by all this, they can use their wealth to bypass most of this, but for the average person who is not in the Elite here, life does look bleak. We are living in a country where our government openly flaunts and spends tax payers' money on lavish parties, 6 star hotels, first class travel, and excessive food while so many are starving, and they consider the population as merely a resource to be plundered. My own survival is not guaranteed if I cannot find a way to get some income in, in the near future.

Hence, I am VERY interested in this challenge I now face. Because I know it is all about frequency, intention, and that the universe is a mirror, and what reflects back to us, is what is within us. For me, the challenge is how to turn around the bleak future of this country which has come about because the criminals have almost completely taken over. It is a personal and a group challenge. I have so much to contribute, but I am actively and legally prevented from doing so. Just what does one do in that situation? How to turn this around? I am working intensely with frequency, and I have unplugged from most of the national narrative, as it is very depressing - I threw away my TV last year, spent 4 months of Kafka entanglement to get out of the TV licensing system, I do not buy any newspapers, or even listen to the radio here. I only associate with people who have a constructive focus, but still, the prospect of being extincted looms. I also know I am not my body, so while that may go in these circumstances, my focus is on keeping my spiritual existence at a high vibration at least.

As for the future of children here - I definitely would not bring children into this country, as there is no future for them, unless we have a radical change of leadership.

My personal view of how we got to this point is that the ANC struggle did not address the core issues of the human condition. It was a Liberation Movement, but Liberation Movements do not have the ability to govern.

So, that is my comment on South Africa from my own perspective, and it really tests the OP of this thread from a very challenging place, a place that many people around the world could not even conceive of. But, I took this on, so I am not going to be complaining, I promise, and will not talk too much more about it, as I am more interested in the global and exopolitical events occurring right now which are sweeping our world, that are discussed here on this wonderful forum.

Uhlale kahle (stay well) to you, neighbour!
    I feel for you. I already knew about that from my SA friends. I wish I could help you. If you let me know about your profession, I could advise you. Maybe. Perhaps, it's better to PM me.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

arwen (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), halffull (25th January 2015), ponda (26th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Paula - aka Running Deer - nothing you say could be redundant! Glad to hear you know of Willard's Water. Do you also know of MegaHydrate and Crystal Energy by Patrick Flanagan - and about structured water vis-a-vis Victor Schauberger's vortexing and Clayton Nolton? I make bold to write since you also are using (have used) the "Master Cleanse" with lemons. Have you noticed that higher frequency topics come to one's attention?

The second link in this thread - to Elva Thompson - references Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan. Stuart Wilde and even that rascally "Ion" are mentioned here - our frequencies loop out and spiral around, bringing us all over and over again to similar topics.

So this is just a "hello" to those of like frequency, written merely because the hour is late and I sit here alone, glancing over the continents to others of like spirit and mind.

The "neutral position" is what I've always recognized as an ability to "sit on the fence" and not come down on one side or the other. As you have heard, David Hawkins calls this "non-positionality". I can see I am rambling, so will end with an affectionate greeting to all who recognize it is all about our frequency. This is the major teaching of the "Guides" who speak through Paul Selig. I'm sure I could find pithy quotes and videos of Mr. Selig channeling the Guides to support this, but likely none here need convincing.

We just need from time to time a steadying hand to not let our vibration slip down in the face of "what is".

The deer was outside my kitchen window, added for Paula.
    Quote Do you also know of MegaHydrate and Crystal Energy by Patrick Flanagan - and about structured water vis-a-vis Victor Schauberger's vortexing and Clayton Nolton?
    Hi Meggins,

I’ve watched some videos including ones from Dr Masaru Emoto’s experiments. I took the “Silva Method” back in the early 1970’s where we experienced and experimented with how one only needs to direct energy through focused intention.

The same for Stuart Wilde. I took part in his 5 day intensive “Warrior’s Wisdom,” in 1990. It included an outward bound experience, energy usage, and a fire walk. That took me to a whole new level of understanding on how fears and beliefs lock out the knowing of the powerful beings we really are. So for me, to not “stretch” would be a waste of this lifetime.

Quote I make bold to write since you also are using (have used) the "Master Cleanse" with lemons. Have you noticed that higher frequency topics come to one's attention?
    Day 13 on the "Master Cleanse" with lemons. For the last couple of days, I cheat around 4:30 pm and have a slice of Ezekiel toast (sprouted grains) with coconut oil. As for the higher frequency topics coming to my attention, it’s no more than the on-going changes that I live. Most of the time they’re subtle but no less important than when a bigger ones that come along. What I've noticed in the last year is that the timing is much faster/closer. For me, the key here is that frequency beyond the five senses and synchronicities is who we are and what we were designed to do in this life.

Your Paul Selig quote is a perfect example of what the tricksters want: We just need from time to time a steadying hand to not let our vibration slip down in the face of "what is”. The warrior in me says, “Oh yeah? Just watch.”

You referenced Dr. David Hawkins. I’m grateful for his work and read all of it. He put words to what I innately knew growing up. The post I removed came from his material:

One with a low frequency must use force. One with higher frequency has power to change (fill in the blank). Which is another reason why it’s a no brainer to use one’s time to increase and refine frequency.

Beautiful deer! and way cool! It’s one of my power animal, but that one’s for you. Maybe some of what Steven D. Farmer, “Animal Spirit Guides,” shares rings true. (paraphrased)

If DEER shows up, it means:
    • Trust your gut instinct.
    • Adventure through different paths which lead to important insights.
    • Be gentle with yourself and others.

If WHITE-TAILED DEER:
    • You’re entering into a time of abundance, though the path has not been without sacrifices.

If DEER is your POWER ANIMAL:
    • You maintain a balance of the masculine traits of mastery, authority, and protection with the feminine characteristics of love, nourishment, and surrender.
    • You’re highly sensitive and intuitive and are often aware of the feelings of others before they are.
    • You can move with intention, awareness, and speed, and can change directions quickly while staying completely centered.
    • You’re most comfortable outdoors and frequently spend time to recharge and regenerate.
    <3

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AlaBil (25th January 2015), arwen (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), halffull (25th January 2015), Meggings (25th January 2015), ponda (26th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Running Deer, apologies for my post above not being clear. You wrote: "Your Paul Selig quote is a perfect example of what the tricksters want: We just need from time to time a steadying hand to not let our vibration slip down in the face of "what is”." This was not a quote from Selig - it was my own heartfelt sentence, written from the dark night I was in, alone, reaching out to the "steadying hand" of others on this forum.

Below are some actual quotes - these from the opening pages of Selig's first book, "I Am The Word" [a note here is that 'Word' is used as the frequency of the Creator in manifestation].

"...when you are aligned to a frequency, that is what you call to you. That is your experience of yourself and you’re experienced by others in this way as well."

"There can be no Christ in man without man’s aligning to it."

"The Christ within you is a frequency that is aligned within the heart center and it glows like a flame and it brings to it that vibration and frequency that co-resonates with it. "

"If you understand that the action of this Christ is to become realized as man in completeness, then you have the mystery of the Christ revealed to you. The Christ frequency is dormant in most men...the receiver needs to be tuned."

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I feel for you. I already knew about that from my SA friends. I wish I could help you. If you let me know about your profession, I could advise you. Maybe. Perhaps, it's better to PM me.
    Thank you Guish, much appreciated. I will PM you. Ultimately, I need to help myself and others to find new ways to do things, and most importantly, to find ways for people here to support and empower each other. I loved this article just in from Zen Gardner, which really hits the spot in so many ways, both for South Africa, and globally.

Quote Reaching the Tipping Point

...But it’s our task to learn, and here we are, so let’s do it. And commit to it. Stop spending any unnecessary time giving the matrix our attention and energy. It’s bad enough if you have a job you don’t particularly like, especially if it’s helping to prop up this dying, vampiric system. Let’s “spend” our time being the difference. Remember, it’s the small things, small decisions, direction changes, little acts of love and kindness that change the world around us. The rest follows as we take on that awakened way of life and don’t succumb to the dumbing down mechanisms of the repressive matrix....

It Matters – Every Bit Matters

Insignificance is a matrix illusion. Each of us is infinite potential and possibility. Each of us IS the Universe. Each of us IS eternal consciousness. Each of us IS connected to everything…everything. When we change, everything changes. A perfect illustration of this is the idea of the Morphic Field I wrote about some time back. [See Change the Morphic Field…Change the World!]

Mother Teresa succinctly put it this way: “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.” And look at her global impact just by her example....

The Tipping Point

This is another empowering bit of information that conveys the power of change. It came out of a technical University study and was an encouraging discovery for those who were listening, and no doubt was an alert for social engineers who’ve been on to this stuff for a very long time.

According to this study, if just 10% of the population wake up (or what they call “committed opinion holders” have a change) it would potentially turn society upside-down from its current paradigm.
    I SO love Zen Gardner! The rest of this wonderful article can be read here.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Aspen (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), ponda (26th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    I myself am facing the most intense set of survival challenges of my life...
    As a recap, great empowering action steps you've listed, Arwen.
    • Working intensely with frequency
    • Unplugged from most of the national narrative
    • Threw away TV and licensing system
    • No newspapers or radio
    Quote Just what does one do in that situation? How to turn this around?
    I don’t have all the answers, but like you, I’ve experienced milestones:
    • Day before 18th birthday, I hitched across state lines with a bag full of clothes and a couple of books.
    • Filled a VW bug with my three year old son’s things and pots and pans and drove away from a brand new home and an unsupportive relationship.
    • Grabbed my son while he grabbed his teddy bear. Out of harms way, we watched the apartment and all our belongings go up in flames.
    These times were seen as a fresh beginning. I was able to experience gratitude for what we did have. And yes, it was frightening but there was no benefit to sit in that place for too long. Those events were opportunities to learn of the strength within and what’s really important.

Food for thought. Language is vibrational frequency. Awareness of what you feed the mind is important.

Quote I only associate with people who have a constructive focus, but still, the prospect of being extincted looms.
    Is this Truth? Not for me. It’d be a programed belief I bought into.

Quote …am [B]down to the absolute basics of survival[B], and am working on finding other ways of generating survival income.
    A change in descriptors switches up the synapse in the brain. How about generating income rather than generating survival income? Some live with the absolute essentials and live rich lives because they’re intimate with Source within.

Quote I also know I am not my body, so while that may go in these circumstances, my focus is on keeping my spiritual existence at a high vibration at least.
    Your mind and body are part of the spiritual and high vibration equation. Thoughts feed into the equation.

Quote For me, the challenge is how to turn around the bleak future of this country which has come about because…
    Perhaps for now your perspective is too grand. You do not have to take on the government. Ground yourself in the day to day and follow through. Notice the thoughts and actions that contribute to draining your energy. Chuck them.

Do the simple things that bring small successes. That’ll change the inner environment and frequency. Which in turn will bring you to where you are in the right place at the right time. Others will benefit too. Your frequency will touch them on unseen levels. If/when they are ready then action happens rather than reaction and survival mentality for them as well.

Language is vibrational frequency. Awareness of what you feed the mind is important.

Uhlale kahle,
    RunningDeer <3

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AlaBil (26th January 2015), arwen (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Fox (9th February 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), Philaletheian (27th January 2015), skyflower (11th February 2016), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thank you, Running Deer, excellent points. And yes, especially correct about language, thank you for that reminder. For me, simplifying my life has been liberating - I do not need or want a lot of "stuff" - just the basics to live. We have such extreme contrasts in this country - from unbelievable wealth to grinding poverty, with people living in shacks, never owned a book, not even aware of the world outside, while others sip champagne in their mansions and live in another reality altogether.

Much to do, and your additions are greatly appreciated.

I posted this on another thread (Bill Ryan's video with Credo Mutwa), but it feels somehow appropriate to post it here as well - a short video I made summing up my soul wish for Africa:

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Agape (25th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), Guish (25th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), seko (26th January 2015), Skyhaven (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (8th February 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Running dear, I'm really touched by your personal story. Hope everything went well with your son.

Yes Arwen, from what I see, you already have the structure right. Great masters have lived with just basic food and clothing and yet their lives were rich. They realized that the reality as we see is fake. There's no future in the mind, no future in the body. This leaves us with divine spirit which I've experienced by letting go of everything and selfless action. Swami Tapovan wore the same robe for years and ate just to sustain the body. Zen masters just drank hot water and meditated when there was no food.
    Much love to all of you,
    Guish.
    See you one day neighbor.
    Hugs.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Sorry if I seem to be going little off topic ..however , yes , it's all about the frequency ..

Nada te turbe,
    Nada te espante,
    Todo se pasa,
    Dios no se muda,

La paciencia
    Todo lo alcanza;
    Quien a Dios tiene
    Nada le falta:
    Sólo Dios basta.

Eleva el pensamiento,
    al cielo sube,
    por nada te acongojes,
    Nada te turbe.

A Jesucristo sigue
    con pecho grande,
    y, venga lo que venga,
    Nada te espante.

¿Ves la gloria del mundo?
    Es gloria vana;
    nada tiene de estable,
    Todo se pasa.

Aspira a lo celeste,
    que siempre dura;
    fiel y rico en promesas,
    Dios no se muda.

Ámala cual merece
    Bondad inmensa;
    pero no hay amor fino
    Sin la paciencia.

Confianza y fe viva
    mantenga el alma,
    que quien cree y espera
    Todo lo alcanza.

Del infierno acosado
    aunque se viere,
    burlará sus furores
    Quien a Dios tiene.

Vénganle desamparos,
    cruces, desgracias;
    siendo Dios su tesoro,
    Nada le falta.

Id, pues, bienes del mundo;
    id, dichas vanas,
    aunque todo lo pierda,
    Sólo Dios basta.

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/nada-t...sturb-you.html

The underlying frequency is certainly something very subtle and of great complexity ..

Last edited by Agape; 25th January 2015 at 21:42.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

arwen (2nd February 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), Caren (25th January 2015), DarMar (8th February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast