+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

I listened to the Bill Deagle interview yesterday and felt deeply disturbed. For me it is not the topic discussed, but the underlying assumptions, which are disturbing. So I thought I'd share what I see in this interview.

1. There is a deep assumption here that the Bible is somehow correct and truthful, so that redlining the words that Jesus spoke is somehow really evil. I'd like to remind everyone here that the Bible has been changed and censored so many times that it is unclear WHAT of the original remains. As far as the 'words Jesus spoke'.... since the Bible was admittedly written hundreds of years AFTER the death of Jesus who really knows WHAT he said (or if he was a real person)? That doesn't mean that there isn't an underlying reason for redlining. It is just that this is unlikely to be about actual words spoken by Jesus. Jesus didn't speak english, which also adds another dimension to this. Perhaps these (red lined words) were inserted to control the populace. Anyway, Bill Deagle discusses this as TRUE without questioning the underlying situation... which is that the redlined words are not likely to be the ones Jesus spoke.

2. There are many on the planet who seem to be occupied by 'other than human' entities. Bill Deagle seems to be one of these... or at least he takes counsel from such a being. When I listen to someone speak I am on the alert for indications of where untruths are hidden. Most people do not realize they are not speaking or being in truth, for they too are duped. Anyone who says something like 'I am divinely guided and I am the ONLY one on the planet who knows these things' is disclosing their affiliation with something which is 'ego driven'. He also says that God speaks directly to him... watch out for anyone who states that! Things that speak to someone directly are not likely to be God. There is a wonderful story of Ram Das visiting his brother in the mental hospital. Ram Das said to his brother, "I also know that I am Jesus, the difference is that I know that I am not the only one". So, in Bill Deagle's talk he waves a BIG RED FLAG for all of us to let us know that his understandings are not energetically 'clean'.

3. Deagle focuses his talk around armageddon and the mark of the beast. I do understand what is happening beneath the surface here. Do you notice that he lays the groundwork for the certainty that this WILL OCCUR and...there is no avoiding it? I really did not fully understand how many on the planet are working diligently to bring about the story, laid down in the Bible, until a couple of years ago, when I read a fascinating book. I think the title was 'The Red Heifer' and the shocking facts are: there are non-Jewish people who are spending millions of dollars attempting to breed a line of solid red cows and transport them to Israel. The purpose of this???? Why to bring about armageddon of course. Have you ever noticed how people will choose a belief system and then die defending it, or trying to prove it is real? In this light how wise (or possessed) does Deagle look?

I stay away from people like Deagle, they are not listening to the drummer who makes the music of life that I dance to. I live with a constant sense of wonder at what I see unfolding around me. Does 'God' speak to me? Well, when a voice speaks to me, I listen politely and then decide whether I wish to take information it shares under advisement. I do not look for such advisement but hold my own council and take responsibility for my own decisions. I am sovereign within myself, without looking to a 'divine' voice and making decisions based on what it says. I have experienced tricky entities who attempt to influence what I think and do, I wonder what the agenda is for the 'God who directly and divinely advises ONLY Deagle--but no one else on the planet'?

I am rather shocked that this interview was sent out in our newsletter as an excellent source of information! Perhaps a warning about the underlying manipulations carefully hidden within it should have been given.
    Last edited by Dawn; 25th January 2015 at 20:12.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Alan (27th January 2015), araucaria (26th January 2015), Aspen (26th January 2015), awakeningmom (25th January 2015), beewarenow (25th May 2015), Bill Ryan (25th January 2015), Blacklight43 (25th January 2015), DaRkViPeR (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Flash (26th January 2015), Gardener (26th January 2015), hohoemi (31st January 2015), Jean-Luc (26th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), lightwalker (25th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), mokosh (28th January 2015), onawah (25th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), sdv (3rd February 2015), Selene (27th January 2015), Snoweagle (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), turiya (26th January 2015), vmk22 (26th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Wow, great posts! I've read them all, and I'll leave with one question. How can a brilliant man such as Mr. Deagle, still be a Christian? I just don't get it. Is there some aspect of it that I'm not getting(ok 2 questions)? I love an honor the man called Jesus. Same with Buddha. But I'm neither Christian, nor Buddhist. For that matter, I love Bill, but am not a Ryanist
    Yes Mr. Deagle is a little cocky, 'no man with a pulse or drawn a breath'......well ok, if that's how you really feel.
    It would have been real nice if he could have concluded with any sort of high note. Any at all, but no...it was all doom and gloom. Well, maybe I can offer some. We humans are going to rock this universe like never before. When it's our 'time', watch out satan, we're gonna send you off runnin with that long ugly tail of yours between your legs. This universe is gonna shine so bright that even the greys will have to wear sunglasses. Them reptilian lizards are gonna have to learn to bow to us humans because if they don't behave, we're gonna squash'm like a fly on the wall.
    Hope you all feel better now....I do.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2015), Blacklight43 (25th January 2015), Dawn (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), Flash (26th January 2015), Gardener (26th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), lightwalker (25th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), moonsong (17th February 2015), onawah (25th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), RunningDeer (25th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), ulli (26th January 2015), vmk22 (26th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by barneythez; 25th January 2015 at 20:11. Reason: doubled up/ computer illeterate

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), Flash (26th January 2015), Gardener (26th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

I enjoyed Deagle just the same. The Whistleblower becoming speechless. Deagle doing his thing. I agree with what he says about the politicos following script... Oh, and the greys are already wearing sun glasses. That's why they live in DUMBs.
    Last edited by turiya; 26th January 2015 at 00:56.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Thanks for the newsletter. I too watched the Bill Deagle video. It is an amazing amount of information. I do identify with Dawn's comments above and find it very puzzling that Bill is a Christian. As a person who left fundamentalist Christianity 15 years ago, I am very curious about how Bill makes sense of the seeming discrepancy between his personal spiritual beliefs and the understanding that he talks about in this video, that all churches are ruled by the Vatican. I get that spirituality is different from religion, but how does he explain his belief in the Bible. The books in the Bible were canonized by the Catholic Church and there is some evidence they have been edited and the translations vary etc. etc. If anyone know of videos or articles where he goes into this more deeply, I would be interested.

I was grateful for the data dump as he does put a few pieces together I had never heard before. I was also grateful that my normally very skeptical husband listened to the entire interview and part of another one. This is very rare! So thanks Bill for getting my husband to finally open his eyes and realize that many people are saying the same thing. However, I do have to agree that Bill seems quite arrogant and I have met others who also claim that spirits spoke to them. I have always wondered how do you know where that spirit is really from and can you trust it. It is channeled knowledge even if someone claims to be from Source. I wonder what Bill Deagle thinks about recent teachings on the internet about Unity consciousness and the Divine Feminine? It probably would not jive with the Bible. . . .

His synopsis on the different layers of control and his grasp of the what is going on with the monetary system was wonderful and very timely.

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Dawn (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), Gardener (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), RunningDeer (26th January 2015), turiya (26th January 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    I do identify with Dawn's comments above and find it very puzzling that Bill is a Christian. As a person who left fundamentalist Christianity 15 years ago, I am very curious about how Bill makes sense of the seeming discrepancy between his personal spiritual beliefs and the understanding that he talks about in this video, that all churches are ruled by the Vatican. I get that spirituality is different from religion, but how does he explain his belief in the Bible. The books in the Bible were canonized by the Catholic Church and there is some evidence they have been edited and the translations vary etc. etc. If anyone know of videos or articles where he goes into this more deeply, I would be interested.

I was grateful for the data dump as he does put a few pieces together I had never heard before. I was also grateful that my normally very skeptical husband listened to the entire interview and part of another one. This is very rare! So thanks Bill for getting my husband to finally open his eyes and realize that many people are saying the same thing. However, I do have to agree that Bill seems quite arrogant and I have met others who also claim that spirits spoke to them. I have always wondered how do you know where that spirit is really from and can you trust it. It is channeled knowledge even if someone claims to be from Source. I wonder what Bill Deagle thinks about recent teachings on the internet about Unity consciousness and the Divine Feminine? It probably would not jive with the Bible. . . .

His synopsis on the different layers of control and his grasp of the what is going on with the monetary system was wonderful and very timely.
    Hi Aspen,

The following mp3 is from 2008. Bill Deagle describes his being "gone in the spirit", gets into describing the process to some detail. This has to do with some false flag happening with the onslaught of Martial law, a nuclear event (Chicago is mentioned, one or more cities), lots of people running around in screaming chaos. He says he knows which cities that this event will involve.

Bill is good with much of his information in the video that Bill Ryan has posted regarding the Corporate U.S., the founders being Freemasons, the American Revolution being a sell out by those that went to sign the treaty (Ben Franklin, John Jay, etc.) with the king of England. Set aside anything to do with Nibiru, as he is a Zecharia Sitchin & Marshall Masters believer, of which I am not. Take it for what its worth.
    Last edited by turiya; 26th January 2015 at 12:40.

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

No disrespect to Bill Deagle, but I seem to remember a few years ago he was verging on a nervous breakdown over some imminent catastrophe or other that failed to materialize. But even today he has all bases covered in telling us that the evil cabal has all bases covered. I’m afraid that is structurally impossible; and it is possibly the biggest lie of all, whichever side one is on, to claim otherwise, or to believe such a claim.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Aspen (26th January 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Dawn (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Flash (27th January 2015), Gardener (26th January 2015), onawah (26th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), Snoweagle (26th January 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Deagle has also said that there are higher dimensional ETs who are going to help prevent the Illuminati's plans from coming to fruition, so he seems to contradict himself in that regard.
    The way he said it made me think he was just reciting something he had memorized, however, which could be said for a lot of what he takes credit for as being his own information.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Aspen (26th January 2015), Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Dawn (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015), vortexpoint (4th February 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Thanks for the insights and feedback on Bill Deagle. I guess he is on his journey just like the rest of us. I am sure we have our allies in the spiritual realm or realm of other dimensions. I agree with Arucaria and Onaweh, that he seems to have the habit of sounding more certain than he really is. For example in another video I watched he states that all churches are headed by people that have been compromised by serpent type beings. I know that there are people who have formed their own home churches and there are other congregations that have broken away from head churches. It seems to me that it is impossible that all churches are compromised. Perhaps it has to do with the speed at which he is speaking and the ego involvement, that any of us are prone to.
    In another video he was saying that he really is a skeptic, one of the biggest skeptics there is and that is why he looked more deeply for where the truth might lie. I guess the attraction with Bill Deagle is his obviously high intelligence and scientific thinking. He certainly appears to have a service to others attitude. Understanding the many layers of control is very helpful. I do think he needs to be careful of not planting the seed for gloom and doom and perhaps inadverdently making things appear more certain than they are. I guess he must realize that there is a danger of being used in this magical way by the cabal, planting seeds of catastrophe. If people believe what he says the power of their intention could give energy to catastrophic events and make them more certain. Isn't that what the cabal does all the time?

I think that is the biggest concern with his reliance on Bible prophecy. Aren't there many people trying to make the prophecy come true? For example George Bush? Who knows who the prophecies in the Bible were written by. They could have been written by beings with intentions to control he planet long ago. Sorry for focusing on Bill Deagle so much. I look forward to more close examining that other goodies Bill Ryan sent us. Thanks Bill Ryan. I am a little confused about the information on the exchange program, why is it included? Reptilians, presumably, have always lived here, according to Simon Parkes and others. Perhaps when I watch the Credo Mutwa video it will become clear.
    Last edited by Aspen; 26th January 2015 at 17:15.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), Dawn (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), Flash (27th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015), vmk22 (30th January 2015)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)

I am a little confused about the information on the exchange program, why is it included?
    It was all rather a pot pourri this time.

I really wanted to draw attention to the confirmation from the guy who worked at NORAD in the 70s. Although I'd shared that on the forum a while back, for many others who thought Serpo was all done and dusted (and many pronounced it a huge hoax, which it wasn't), I figured it might be an interesting piece of news to post.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aspen (27th January 2015), Dawn (26th January 2015), donk (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Flash (27th January 2015), Jean-Marie (26th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), Limor Wolf (26th January 2015), Neal (26th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), RunningDeer (26th January 2015), Snoweagle (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), turiya (27th January 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015), vmk22 (30th January 2015), Yoda (26th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hey Bill why don't you talk to Michael Tellinger and get his side of the story,I did, he is more that willing to talk to you.

Scott
    Formerly Known as Aztar
    Spectrum Radio Network co-Host

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scott For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2015), eaglespirit (26th January 2015), Flash (27th January 2015), giovonni (26th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), Reinhard (27th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015), vmk22 (30th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Quote Posted by Scott (here)
    Hey Bill why don't you talk to Michael Tellinger and get his side of the story,I did, he is more that willing to talk to you.

Scott
    Yes since Bill is apparently neutral in regards to all this, perhaps he could offer his skills and moderate a discussion with Credo Mutwa, Alfred Webre and Micheal Tellinger in clearing up this issue?

see my post here
    Last edited by giovonni; 26th January 2015 at 21:23.

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,751 times in 32,946 posts

-------

Re Bill Deagle: Dr Bill is at his very best when he's jovial (which doesn't stop him from addressing serious subjects).

Enjoy this:

http://projectavalon.net/Dr_Bill_Dea...10_extract.mp3 (2 Mb, 6 mins, hilarious)

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (27th January 2015), betoobig (29th January 2015), Damien Toner (28th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), guido (27th January 2015), JRS (27th January 2015), onawah (29th January 2015), quiltinggrandma (28th January 2015), Sophocles (27th January 2015), vmk22 (30th January 2015), william r sanford72 (27th January 2015), Yoda (28th January 2015)

24. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Kind of related to Deagle's exposure of the powerful, LipTV has this tidbit.

"The super rich are buying secret boltholes and airstrips in areas like New Zealand where they can escape in the event of a civil uprising against growing inequality. This was revealed at the World Economic Forum in Davos by Robert Johnson, president of the Institute of New Economic Thinking, who claimed that many hedge fund managers were already buying airstrips and farms to plan their escapes. We take a look at the economic situation and discuss why the rich are so worried, in this Lip News clip with Elliot Hill and Mark Sovel."

Kind of jokey about "Boltholes", usually referred to as bug-out places.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), onawah (1st February 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

26. Link to Post #35
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks a million for the newsletter Bill. Never heard of Bill Deagle before and have now listened to about 10 hrs of him talking about all he knows. Interesting stuff!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st January 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), Jake (31st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Dont miss Dr. Bill Deagle 2008 3 part series 2006? 5 part series..(he released more stuff then as big medical corps came after him) and my favorite line..
    "The Greatest Sins are the Sins of Silence in the Face of Evil!"
    fyi: Dr. Bill Deagle Final statement!
    Project Camelot interviews Bill Deagle - Part 3 of 3

I can say that the Archons have everyone under Military Grade Mind control, but this video shows the ET'S on the currency..
    hard core proof of who has been calling the shots

Last edited by EarthSheriff; 1st February 2015 at 04:45.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EarthSheriff For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2015), LoneWolf76 (10th February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Cool Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Thanks Bill Ryan for sharing that!, he has a lot of stuff on his website to download also..http://www.clayandiron.com/

Simon Parkes latest is very good..I would love to see Dr Bill and Simon in a round table!

my notes:

Last 7 years 3 attempt to do nukes..in America..

Drone emp 2 substations no power 1/2 USA..

many Refusing orders.attack Iran Nuke orders..

14 races call us family..

Paladean, andramdans (I am a bad speller!) I will get these names right soon, sorry!

7th 8th dimension helping in non physical form.

Vitamins from food gone..? to weaken us..?

Aug-Oct 2015 Collapse?
    Last edited by EarthSheriff; 1st February 2015 at 05:10.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EarthSheriff For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2015), onawah (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

That last interview with Simon is the most hopeful and inspiring news update I've heard in a long time.
    He says that the CERN the elite were forcing Japan to build has been abandoned, and they are trying to upgrade the first one instead, but that positive ETs will prevent that one from doing what they want it to (again).
    (Japan certainly needed a break...)
    And that many positive ETs and EDs have decided to help instead of remaining neutral.
    Maybe we won't have to wait until 2017 for the turn of the tide, after all...
    Last edited by onawah; 1st February 2015 at 06:03.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2015), EarthSheriff (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Cool Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

A quick note about Dr Bill Deagle. His facts are correct and he has turned down big money to help spread info, which he could not do if he signed a RECENT NDA folks?

I see a lot of whiners here that are Paid $ Opposition, I see them all over Linkedin , and I can tell very quickly now.

Matt Damon Promise Land Movie EXPOSES INTEL Paid $ Opposition fyi:

Here is what I have to say to you! ha! ha!

"The Greatest Sins are the Sins of Silence in the Face of Evil!" fyi: Bill Deagle Final statement!

Project Camelot interviews Bill Deagle - Part 3 of 3

. His info is the most valuable I have seen, and Simon Parkes also confirms many of the facts of the crazy ones, he calls them.? Simon is now the #1 source of info, but Dr. Bill has amazing knowledge and direct contacts.
    Dr. Bill has a ton of stuff to download here: http://www.clayandiron.com/products....age=conditions

As far as a small group running the world, Lindsey Williams is a second direct source on this. Also Stew Webb has the Pindar Denver Satan party I posted about with an eye witness from the Black Popes son that had his dick cut off since he was not into Satan?

Stew goes over an interview he had with Anton Lavey that goes into US Presidents attending satanic sacrifices in Denver, Colorado

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/censo...mp-reader-card

The Oil Boys Run the Globe! (Putin, Obama, Saudi, etc.):

This series explains our $ Dollar/Oil/Military crisis very well, I just saw it 1/1/2015

-Who REALLY sets the Oil $ Prices? NOT Who you think! ha! ha!

Lindsey Williams - The Energy Non-Crisis - Part 1 of 8

https://www.youtube.com/user/tonytt98/videos

FREE BOOK

http://www.globalistagenda.org/downl...Non-Crisis.pdf

Birds of a feather: #Kissinger "old friend of #Putin"
    http://www.bloombergview.com/article...each-to-russia
    Last edited by EarthSheriff; 1st February 2015 at 08:00.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EarthSheriff For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Question Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I listened to the Bill Deagle interview yesterday and felt deeply disturbed. For me it is not the topic discussed, but the underlying assumptions, which are disturbing. So I thought I'd share what I see in this interview.

1. There is a deep assumption here that the Bible is somehow correct and truthful, so that redlining the words that Jesus spoke is somehow really evil. I'd like to remind everyone here that the Bible has been changed and censored so many times that it is unclear WHAT of the original remains. As far as the 'words Jesus spoke'.... since the Bible was admittedly written hundreds of years AFTER the death of Jesus who really knows WHAT he said (or if he was a real person)? That doesn't mean that there isn't an underlying reason for redlining. It is just that this is unlikely to be about actual words spoken by Jesus. Jesus didn't speak english, which also adds another dimension to this. Perhaps these (red lined words) were inserted to control the populace. Anyway, Bill Deagle discusses this as TRUE without questioning the underlying situation... which is that the redlined words are not likely to be the ones Jesus spoke.

2. There are many on the planet who seem to be occupied by 'other than human' entities. Bill Deagle seems to be one of these... or at least he takes counsel from such a being. When I listen to someone speak I am on the alert for indications of where untruths are hidden. Most people do not realize they are not speaking or being in truth, for they too are duped. Anyone who says something like 'I am divinely guided and I am the ONLY one on the planet who knows these things' is disclosing their affiliation with something which is 'ego driven'. He also says that God speaks directly to him... watch out for anyone who states that! Things that speak to someone directly are not likely to be God. There is a wonderful story of Ram Das visiting his brother in the mental hospital. Ram Das said to his brother, "I also know that I am Jesus, the difference is that I know that I am not the only one". So, in Bill Deagle's talk he waves a BIG RED FLAG for all of us to let us know that his understandings are not energetically 'clean'.

3. Deagle focuses his talk around armageddon and the mark of the beast. I do understand what is happening beneath the surface here. Do you notice that he lays the groundwork for the certainty that this WILL OCCUR and...there is no avoiding it? I really did not fully understand how many on the planet are working diligently to bring about the story, laid down in the Bible, until a couple of years ago, when I read a fascinating book. I think the title was 'The Red Heifer' and the shocking facts are: there are non-Jewish people who are spending millions of dollars attempting to breed a line of solid red cows and transport them to Israel. The purpose of this???? Why to bring about armageddon of course. Have you ever noticed how people will choose a belief system and then die defending it, or trying to prove it is real? In this light how wise (or possessed) does Deagle look?

I stay away from people like Deagle, they are not listening to the drummer who makes the music of life that I dance to. I live with a constant sense of wonder at what I see unfolding around me. Does 'God' speak to me? Well, when a voice speaks to me, I listen politely and then decide whether I wish to take information it shares under advisement. I do not look for such advisement but hold my own council and take responsibility for my own decisions. I am sovereign within myself, without looking to a 'divine' voice and making decisions based on what it says. I have experienced tricky entities who attempt to influence what I think and do, I wonder what the agenda is for the 'God who directly and divinely advises ONLY Deagle--but no one else on the planet'?

I am rather shocked that this interview was sent out in our newsletter as an excellent source of information! Perhaps a warning about the underlying manipulations carefully hidden within it should have been given.
    I provided other sources on his info. Lindsey Williams, Stew Webb, etc..see above? Facts are facts? Simon Parkes confirm Souls are created by the Source or God, and Simon Parkes clarifies many Bible lies like Jesus, etc..
    Last edited by EarthSheriff; 1st February 2015 at 08:23.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast