+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

Quote Posted by EarthSheriff (here)
    I see a lot of whiners here that are Paid $ Opposition, I see them all over Linkedin , and I can tell very quickly now.
    Hi, welcome to the forum. It’s always nice to see new members throwing their weight around. Facts are facts you say: you won’t find many paid shills around here, unless you brought them with you. In my humble opinion, to think otherwise is poor judgment, and to say otherwise is bad manners. Never mind the state of the world, let’s get this right first.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2015), Billy (4th February 2015), Jake (4th February 2015), onawah (1st February 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Credo Mutwa, Serpo and NORAD, Dr Bill Deagle on everything, AI Drones, and DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS

I also have listened to Credo Mutwa's story over the last few years and was shocked to hear these reports of Michael Tellinger who I met in Manchester a few years ago. This is another story about his business dealings http://youtu.be/bR13VZcrBb8 re Zulu Planet. I have also heard Michael's denials and attack on Credo via Vinny Eastwood's platform.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beewarenow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2015), Billy (4th February 2015), Jake (4th February 2015), onawah (1st February 2015), Ulyse30 (4th February 2015)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

I agree with Araucaria, and I also suggest that everyone, whether old or new members, proofread their posts before and after entering them so that they don't read like confusing gibberish.
    We may not all have English as our first language, or be professional writers, but if the latter is the case, there's not much excuse for poor quality writing in a post on this high quality forum; in the case of the former, Mods are available for proof reading and editing.

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by EarthSheriff (here)
    I see a lot of whiners here that are Paid $ Opposition, I see them all over Linkedin , and I can tell very quickly now.
    Hi, welcome to the forum. It’s always nice to see new members throwing their weight around. Facts are facts you say: you won’t find many paid shills around here, unless you brought them with you. In my humble opinion, to think otherwise is poor judgment, and to say otherwise is bad manners. Never mind the state of the world, let’s get this right first.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2015), Billy (4th February 2015), BMJ (3rd February 2015), dan33 (2nd February 2015), Sunny-side-up (4th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Default Michael Tellinger Criticism

Dear Group,

I can see that Credo Mutwa has some criticisms of Michael Tellinger, yet I find the accusations by Johan Engelbrecht to be very disturbing if they are true. In this interview he discusses how he appears to have been defrauded by Michael when trying to get his book published. Has anybody else seen this or have any comments?

Keith
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2015), Billy (4th February 2015), onawah (5th February 2015)

9. Link to Post #45
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Deagle has also said that there are higher dimensional ETs who are going to help prevent the Illuminati's plans from coming to fruition, so he seems to contradict himself in that regard.
    The way he said it made me think he was just reciting something he had memorized, however, which could be said for a lot of what he takes credit for as being his own information.
    I'm glad you mentioned this Onawah.

I also had this feeling of few times that not everything Deagle says is his first hand knowledge. For example when he talked about the Druid council of 13 in the top I immediately remembered hearing about this somewhere before. Have you guys heard (and I'm sure many of you have) of an Illuminati defector called John Todd, who has spoken about the Grand Druidic Council a long time ago. Deagle also mentioned a person called Pindar and if I remember correctly it was Arizona Wilder who mentioned him the first (that I know of).

Still I really enjoyed Deagles show although concerning the "deeper" levels of the reality there really wasn't anything I hadn't heard before. I think Deagle underestimates too easily peoples capacity to handle and comprehend this stuff. Surely majority of people can't but those who can't are not likely going to be his listeners in the first place.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2015), Billy (4th February 2015), onawah (5th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for the newsletter, I took it all in, Credo, Deagle, I very much appreciate your efforts and look forward to the next one.
    I am glad Credo and Deagle spoke as they were want to do, getting their perspective and thought without a PC filter or self edit was great. The real thing in the raw gets five out of five stars from me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2015), Billy (4th February 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    Slovenia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Comment to Michael Tellinger Criticism:
    More can be criticized. This is not to say that I don't agree with much that Tellinger writes. I do agree wit quite a lot, but not all, and not with the following.

Michael Tellinger writes in his book in Chapter 15 “…Jesus became an unwitting ‘mouthpiece’ for the bloodthirsty Nefilim god, preparing the ground for the continued enslavement of humanity. …unconsciously weaving the propaganda of a power-hungry Anunnaki god. … The uncanny parallels between the murky origins of humanity, comparing to the origins of Christ, point to the real possibility that whoever crafted humanity, followed it up with a second wave of premeditated propaganda and ultimate control.”

His remark “…the one truly puzzling feature is the lack of reference to messiah in the Old Testament. The word ‘messiah’ first appears in John 1:41…” is not really true. In the King James’ Bible, it appears in Dan 9:25-26, but since the Hebrew word mashiach is usually translated as “(the) anointed (one)”, we have to search the Bible for the latter word. “Anointed” is found in 84 verses and in a few of them, it may be understood similarly to the Christian understanding. However, this is not of major importance for the discussion here. It is, however, remarkable that Tellinger writes about “the origins of Christ” (above), when according to him no such origins can be found in the Bible.

The Bible and the whole official Christianity of the Church hypnotize us to identify Jesus with Christ, which is a cause of much misunderstanding. The Jesus of Christianity was for obvious reasons unknown before he was born in Bethlehem. The name “Yeshua” was given him there like a name is given to every child that is born. But who was he before he incarnated as this Yeshua? That we don’t know. It is, therefore, logically and naturally expected that no “Yeshua” is mentioned in the Old Testament that could be the one of Christianity (there is another Yeshua mentioned in Old Testament Apocrypha: Yeshua ben Sirah).

So who, then, is Christ? In official Christianity, he is a very high entity, close to God, who is assumed to have incarnated as Jesus. Does this make sense? That Christ, being such a high entity, would incarnate in a human body appears quite unimaginable. It is much more likely that he sent a messenger to humanity, and that this messenger was Jesus.

But “Christ” is not a name! It is the Greek translation (Christós) of the word mashiach, “the anointed one”, which is adopted in almost every modern language. We do not know a name for him. There is much confusion here. Several persons in the Old Testament were “anointed” and the word mashiach is used not only for Christ or for Jesus. Christ will most probably also not be mentioned in the Old Testament as mashiach in a “Christian” sense. He will rather have been unknown to those who wrote the parchments that after a long time were to become the Old Testament. He became known to us mainly through his message sent through Jesus.

Where do we find more information about this? There is a tradition of a very basic importance to Christianity that has been blacked out in texts and history since some 2000 years: The Gnostic Christianity. It very early became subject of rude controversy and denial, and its texts were destroyed in the first centuries. However, a collection secretly survived as if by a divine salvation plan and was rediscovered in 1945 in Nag Hammadi in Egypt. Here we get a very different view of Christianity from what the Church wants us to believe. It looks like Tellinger is not aware of what is written in these texts, so that he misses an important historical link about treason and falsification of the message that Jesus brought us.

There obviously were two circles around Jesus: an outer circle and an inner one, as mentioned above. What Jesus said in public, i.e. in the outer circle, will not be the whole message, since people were not ready to hear and understand it. Furthermore, the essential part of the message was highly “explosive” and controversial for his time.

So what was then this “explosive” part of the message? If one studies the texts of the Gnostic Christians, it becomes obvious: Yahweh is not the real god! There is one far above him that Jesus called “Father”. Yahweh is an Anunnaku (I use this simplified singular, since “Anunnaki” is plural) but the “Father” is above all Anunnaki. Such a message was, of course, “mortal” to bring in those days and it is very obvious, indeed, that Yahweh wanted this Jesus dead, and he succeeded to have him killed, hoping that this message would soon be forgotten. But it was not! It survived for a few centuries among the Gnostic Christians, who used the name Yaldabaoth (and one or two other) for Yahweh, probably so that outsiders should not easily understand who was meant. Yahweh also was successful in eradicating most of the Gnostic Christians and their texts, even though some of it survived in secret organizations and it then again surfaced among the Cathars. Then it surfaced in 1945 in Nag Hammadi to challenge Yahweh’s primary control instrument in the Western world: the Church that did and does anything possible to discredit Gnostic Christianity.

This means that we have two Jesuses: the real one and a fake pseudo-Jesus of the Church. Since Yahweh could not fully eliminate the tradition of the message, he cleverly changed it to serve his purposes and interests. The first step was to let Paul appear on the stage and teach a different Christianity. Out of that later arose a Church as an institution to manipulate the population with a “Christianity” that made people believe that Jesus’ “Father” would be Yahweh. In John 8:31-47 Jesus is quoted as telling something to the people that contradicts this, but it is – as expected – interpreted very differently by the Church.

What Tellinger writes about Jesus is in a way true, after all – about the fake Jesus of the Church! But not about the real Jesus…
    Last edited by Iwonder; 14th February 2015 at 16:32.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iwonder For This Post:

Becky (14th February 2015), Bill Ryan (14th February 2015), Gardener (14th February 2015), onawah (14th February 2015), Tigressa (7th March 2015)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #4 : Dr Bill Deagle on everything

Thank you for this newsletter.

I have not wanted to explore the views of Bill Deagle because of the religious connotations of his interpretation. This resistance come from my negative encounters with nuns in my childhood.

I listened to the radio interview... at least three times while doing home chores.

I did not learn anything new, but it was fun, the way he summerized the situation in a very clear way.

I just replaced the satan thing with anu and it is very interesting.

Of course Credo Mutwa and Bill Ryan... it is a joy to watch...

Blessings.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Frances2014 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2015)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

that's last years one

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I didn't either get the news letter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3