+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are time lines?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 times in 335 posts

Default Re: What are time lines?

Yes that's right Joe. The Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing (ARVARI) trains in a rather similar manner, based on the Extended Remote Viewing (ERV) protocol. This protocol targets Theta and Delta brainwave states. Other systems like ScientificSounds (Dr. Jeffrey Thompson) also stretches beyond these frequency bands, one lower than Delta (Epsilon), and two higher than the regular Beta waking state (Gamma and Lambda). These were my own training systems for about 20 years off and on. I developed an Epsilon system that works during sleep as well.

Altogether, the states help to achieve transference to the higher self, such that by the end of it, it seems that the point-of-view has then shifted to that of the Higher Self by default, projecting "down" to the consciousness of the "Lower" self, rather than the other way around.

Ultimately one's relationship with pronouns shifts, with vector-based pronouns such as They->We making more sense for identifying one's changing interpretation of reality, than anything else. This matches closely to say, the Cassiopaean saying "We are you, in the future", as this is the best way to understand it initially, from the point-of-view of the lower self.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2019), BMJ (25th February 2019), Joe Akulis (25th February 2019), petra (22nd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    One of their sessions had them taking a look at earth in the present time period and they realized they had jumped to a separate timeline because the whole planet was a smoking mess. Lots of volcanic activity, no signs of life. One of their conclusions was that an ET race had decided to wipe the slate and start the Earth experiment over again.

That's some serious diversity from this timeline to that one. Think of all the different timelines there could be in between ours and that. Some are probably more fun than others, I bet. :-)
    I remember thinking I was going to get "zapped into" a place like you just described. That's creepy. It never happened though thankfully. I was just driving along in my car, and I got a panic feeling that I was going to drive right into the apocalypse you described. These nonsense feelings really creep me out sometimes, and I just feel like it might tie in some how.

That's diversity alright. I used to watch a lot of the show "Sliders" which is about 4 people who get shifted into another timeline and they spend the entire series trying to get "Home". It's a really cool show, I watched the series twice. Some worlds were only slightly different (Elvis is alive, and Green means stop!) but others are crazy and taken over by Nazis.

EDIT: What I felt happened to one of the dudes in Sliders. He drove right into the wormhole (lol)
    Last edited by petra; 22nd February 2019 at 14:35.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Anybody read the "Daniel Papers"?

There was some pretty neat tidbits in there. I don't know if that stuff was eventually considered disinfo or if it's legit...

My takeaway from some of that material was, it sounded to me like some government folks were eventually able to apply things they'd learned from things like the Philadelphia experiment and then from experiments at Montauk and eventually learned how to create a device that let them view the future, instead of just interpreting telepathic sensory data. Just a guess tho.

Once you can peer ahead with ease you can really start bulldozing the timeline to suit your desires. And it sounded like that's exactly what they started doing. However, it also made it sound like there was a Sliding Doors kind of return to some kind of resolved timeline. If anyone else has looked at that material, let me know if I'm sounding off my rocker or not. :- )

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

FYI - The Seth Material also talks about timelines, but in this context Seth refers to them as the world of probabilities. He said that after you finish a life, most people (probably after doing a "life review") spend time playing around with these other probable timelines. Sounded like you could choose to temporarily dive into one where you didn't break up with that guy instead of dumping him, and find out what it would have been like. Things like that.

Interesting angle on timelines in there. Definitely along the lines of the simulation theories.

It's also possible that there's a big distinction between real alternate timelines and this realm of probabilities that Seth spoke of. The real stuff seems a lot harder to hop in and out of, but maybe that's only true when you're not dead yet. :-) Dunno.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2