+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What are time lines?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default What are time lines?

Hi everyone,
    I try to understand what a time line is, how it can be manipulated, how one can travel in another one than the one he/she is in etc.

I find that concept really difficult to grasp as it is so new to me.

Thanks for your help and I hope I posted it in the right area?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bee For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th December 2018), Baby Steps (27th January 2015), BMJ (9th December 2018), Buzzie (26th January 2015), ghostrider (26th January 2015), Guish (26th January 2015), Iloveyou (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), justntime2learn (26th January 2015), ljwheat (26th January 2015), Matt P (26th January 2015), petra (22nd November 2018), ponda (26th January 2015), pyrangello (9th December 2018), Skyhaven (26th January 2015), Wind (26th January 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Re: What are time lines?

Hi Bee,

There's some info at this link about time lines etc

http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th January 2015), Bee (27th January 2015), Guish (26th January 2015), hohoemi (30th January 2015), Ikarusion (27th January 2015), Iloveyou (26th January 2015), justntime2learn (26th January 2015), petra (22nd November 2018), pyrangello (9th December 2018), Skyhaven (26th January 2015), toppy (26th January 2015), Wind (26th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Here is a brief look at timelines. We are MULTI-DIMENSIONAL, and since we live in the "Eternal Now" we can access other timelines through our consciousness.

Each time you reach a place of choice and decision, several options are often available, different paths could be taken - these are multiple timelines. One may focus on choice A and travel through that timeline. At the point of choice there is a split in consciousness, and another focus of the personality will move down choice B. So it could be said that your focus determines which timeline you are experiencing.

There is a sort of insulation around timelines experienced in 3D. Imagine an electrical cable carrying a current but surrounded by a rubber coating of insulation so that the current cannot be felt or transferred outside of that wire. Right beside that wire lies another coated wire carrying another current. There are several such strands in a larger cable, carrying many strands, many wires. If you were the current in one wire, you would not be aware of the other wires in the cable around you. You are insulated from such perception and concentrated on that which is the current flow along the wire.

Mankind has the capability of being aware of multiple timelines at once. This ability is latent in most, but will occur more and more often. There are people who do experience flashes of more than one timeline with conscious awareness.

Do these words help understand any of this?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Once again I think that Bashar answers this question well.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th January 2015), Bee (27th January 2015), ChristianSky (27th January 2015), Fellow Aspirant (27th January 2015), Fox (26th January 2015), Frank V (26th January 2015), ginnyk (26th January 2015), Iloveyou (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), justntime2learn (26th January 2015), ljwheat (26th January 2015), mary101 (2nd February 2015), Matt P (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    Hi Bee,

There's some info at this link about time lines etc

http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics
    Thanks for that link. The site appears to be informative and open. The little I read showed an effort to explore concepts and not just make people believe claims.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Meggings (here)
    Here is a brief look at timelines. We are MULTI-DIMENSIONAL, and since we live in the "Eternal Now" we can access other timelines through our consciousness.

Each time you reach a place of choice and decision, several options are often available, different paths could be taken - these are multiple timelines. One may focus on choice A and travel through that timeline. At the point of choice there is a split in consciousness, and another focus of the personality will move down choice B. So it could be said that your focus determines which timeline you are experiencing.

There is a sort of insulation around timelines experienced in 3D. Imagine an electrical cable carrying a current but surrounded by a rubber coating of insulation so that the current cannot be felt or transferred outside of that wire. Right beside that wire lies another coated wire carrying another current. There are several such strands in a larger cable, carrying many strands, many wires. If you were the current in one wire, you would not be aware of the other wires in the cable around you. You are insulated from such perception and concentrated on that which is the current flow along the wire.

Mankind has the capability of being aware of multiple timelines at once. This ability is latent in most, but will occur more and more often. There are people who do experience flashes of more than one timeline with conscious awareness.

Do these words help understand any of this?
    Intuitively, I understand what you say. Thanks.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

Bee (27th January 2015), Iloveyou (26th January 2015), Jake (26th January 2015), Meggings (26th January 2015), ponda (26th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), Wind (26th January 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

This came up on a post i made a while back, and one of our member’s here at Avalon gave a first person real life account of two parallel time line happening side by side..

She had been out some where and while out broke her sun glasses, when she got home put them away in a drawer in her bed room where she always kept them.

While watching a sunset one evening with her husband on there deck in the back yard, the lack of clouds that evening and the angle of the Sun was a little much on the eye’s. Her husband got up and went straight to the drawer and brought down her sun glasses unprompted.

When he got back to the deck and handed her a hole pair of sun glasses, not broken into her time line, and after explaining what happen days earlier that in her time line they were broken. With out him knowing, in his time line they were at and where he knew were not broken.

Allots of laugh’s , wonder if this would work on a busted up car too.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Bee (27th January 2015), kanishk (29th January 2015), provolon (4th March 2015), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (27th January 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

everything evolves , everything moves , the change is in the frequency and speed of the ultra fine-tiny particles ... these particles are influenced by waves of electromagnetism and other things ... slowing the particles around lets say a ship , would force it to find that wave , that speed and frequency of these tiny particles called tachyons if slowed to lower than our current speed of light the ship is flung into future , if the tachyons are stored with a higher than our current speed of light , the ship is flung into the past ...http://www.meiersaken.info/Time_Travel.html
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bee (27th January 2015), kanishk (29th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    This came up on a post i made a while back, and one of our member’s here at Avalon gave a first person real life account of two parallel time line happening side by side..

She had been out some where and while out broke her sun glasses, when she got home put them away in a drawer in her bed room where she always kept them.

While watching a sunset one evening with her husband on there deck in the back yard, the lack of clouds that evening and the angle of the Sun was a little much on the eye’s. Her husband got up and went straight to the drawer and brought down her sun glasses unprompted.

When he got back to the deck and handed her a hole pair of sun glasses, not broken into her time line, and after explaining what happen days earlier that in her time line they were broken. With out him knowing, in his time line they were at and where he knew were not broken.

Allots of laugh’s , wonder if this would work on a busted up car too.
    Or with empty Wallets
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ljwheat (26th January 2015), TelosianEmbrace (27th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

thanks everyone for your answers and help!!! I am going to explore it all! Megging, would you say that so called past life times are time lines too? Thanks for your great example to explain it to me with the cables! So I can also choose another outcome and so to say change my previous decision by foccussing on a different choice is that so?

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

-------

Sliding Doors (1998) — highly recommended.

A very clever and well-done movie example (profound and also very funny) of how a tiny event can cause a bifurcation (split) in a timeline, the two parts of which then come together again in a beautiful way. The way this is shown to happen may not be too far from the truth.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th January 2015 at 12:14.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bee (27th January 2015), BMJ (23rd February 2019), kanishk (29th January 2015), Katyani (28th January 2015), ljwheat (27th January 2015), TEOTWAIKI (26th February 2019), Ulyse30 (27th January 2015), Yoda (28th January 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

A very clever and well-done movie example (profound and also very funny) of how a tiny event can cause a bifurcation (split) in a timeline, the two parts of which then come together again in a beautiful way. The way this is shown to happen may not be too far from the truth.
    A little more on this!

I've noted maybe 5 or 6 instances in my life where an important but very marginal decision — that could have gone either way, so easily — FEELS like it could have created the same kind of timeline-split as shown in Sliding Doors. These very personal tipping-point events (and everyone has them) just feel that they could be far more significant than all the rest.

It might be that most decisions (what we have for breakfast, where we live, even where we work) kind of self-repair, as it were, and any brief timeline splits are either not significant, or smooth over again quickly. (An exception might be, for instance, accepting a job to work for the NSA, which might be a true one-way decision: one which heads one's life path in a new direction from which there's no turning back.)

But it may be that it's personal relationships (of many kinds) that most often kind of go deeper, as so much of our lives are woven into those in every way. Many of us might be able to think of tipping-point moments with important people in our lives (close partners, parents, children) — where we (or they) went one way, and we (or they) could have gone another. Those are the kinds of timeline-splitting events I'm describing.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th January 2015), Bee (27th January 2015), BMJ (23rd February 2019), kanishk (29th January 2015), Katyani (28th January 2015), ljwheat (27th January 2015), Midnight Rambler (27th January 2015), petra (22nd November 2018), Rosemarie (10th January 2019), TEOTWAIKI (26th February 2019), Ulyse30 (27th January 2015), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018), Wind (28th January 2015), Yoda (28th January 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

thanks so much, Bill, for your sharing, Yes I know those moments, many of them! Still will read and watch a lot more to be able to understand and embrace the concept. I am so glad I found the forum which helps me to find answer to questions I had for such a long time and find new questions arise out of all the learning !

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2015), BMJ (23rd February 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

yes I think your explanation is helpful and accurate, I have experienced different timelines, but my experiencing were in "dreams". It took me many years to realize these were indeed, other time lines I was in. Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mary101 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2015), BMJ (23rd February 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

On January 27th, Bee asked: " Meggings, would you say that so called past life times are time lines too?" I've just seen your question, Bee. First I thank Bill Ryan for providing the name of the movie that I greatly enjoyed viewing long ago, but had forgotten the title of.

Bee, travel inter-dimensionally does not come with a manual explaining what I am seeing, but there is always a SENSING. At times there is also a sort of telepathy, for at times I have "unseen" companions. Once, when there were the most beautifully coloured light beings pressing up against me in greeting, I formed the question, "What are these?" The answer impressed into my mind was, "Angels". They looked to me a little like living pansies made of clear colours; they were about half my size, and felt like happy children wanting to get really close in welcome.

I cannot teach, only share experiences and some understandings. But I would say that other lifetimes ARE time lines; they still exist, and can be visited. I've been outside of time as we know it often enough to sense how everything is "out there", how time is variable depending on the "where" one observes from.

It has been interesting to be a point of awareness watching scenes from other lifetimes unfolding before my gaze. I would term these timeline travels. I have observed happenings in alternate earths that are definitely different timelines. I have visited another aspect of my larger soul living on another planet, and while there was greeted by many people "popping in" to see me as visitor there - obviously there was telepathy or else there would not have been such a stream of beings greeting me (I assume it was a tad unusual to have an earth person visiting that way). I assume that visit to a "parallel me" was a timeline travel.

Once recently I visited myself in the past, and I viewed a scene that had occurred about one week earlier. I sensed myself as an orb slightly above and behind the physically embodied "past me". This experience was so that my Meggings personality could see how a serious accident had occurred. I share this as an example of our true multi-dimensional nature.

Such travellings are not common among human beings right now, but it is a human ability that will become more and more activated in others. It is the way of our evolution, our return to our true nature.

Also, referring to what Bill wrote above, I have felt myself personally "slip" from a higher timeline into a lower one (forgive the awkwardness of such words as higher, lower, deeper - concepts shared through telepathy are clear while those shared through words can scarcely be clearly conveyed).

I hope these many words have not added to confusion over timelines. They are very real in my actual experience.

26. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Well I'm curious! Noting this one for later

I'd maybe be dead if the wind didn't blow me back onto that cliff after it (almost?) blew me off
    I'd definitely be dead if there wasn't a twig to hold onto when I went sliding in the freezing snow after I was explicitly told not to

Thank goodness for wind and twigs.
    Last edited by petra; 22nd November 2018 at 17:33.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd November 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2019), pueblo (22nd November 2018), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

It's all right here: http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics

Quote What is the Higher Self? Simply the final version of you that has become fully manifest in potential. Should your conscious evolution continue indefinitely, it is inevitable that sooner or later you would reach the heights of individual spiritual perfection, a state in which your wisdom and power has grown profound and your mind has fully transcended the limits of time and space. While that is yet to occur, its inevitability means it has already happened. If your future self transcends time, then its consciousness may naturally extend “backwards” and overlap the consciousness of all its past incarnations simultaneously.

In other words, although from your linear perspective the Higher Self is a distant probable future, ultimately this future perfected self exists right now alongside you. According to the quantum principle discussed in this article, the more you vector towards becoming the Higher Self, the more objectively the Higher Self can interact with you. A weak connection means its guidance is limited to faint intuitive impressions, symbolic dreams, certain synchronicities, and so on. A stronger connection would allow direct inner conversation, which is clearly more objective than vague impressions. The voice of the Higher Self is often described as a “small, still voice” meaning an inner knowing that is easily drowned out by mental distractions. A prolonged and sincere effort to think, feel, and act like the Higher Self — to live from the highest part of you, the heart of your soul — increases the feedback loop and widens your capacity to act as a channel for your future self. You are then merging with who you truly are.
    We are coming into a time where we in fact need to become this version of ourselves, the future meeting the present in order to take things in a surprising direction

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2018), BMJ (9th December 2018), Rosemarie (10th January 2019), Scottoz (9th December 2018), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

30. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the references, there is some good material on this website.

I think most people struggle to find the right technique to align themselves strongly with their HS. I think this desire drives a lot of people to try different spiritual practices and read spiritual books.

There is a lot of disinformation to wade through and lots of dead ends along the way. From what I have seen many of these courses and books only partially deliver an outcome which will result in an individual establishing a strong connection to one’s HS.

Cheers

Scott

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottoz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2019), Rosemarie (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (26th December 2018)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Scottoz (here)
    there is some good material on this website.

I think most people struggle to find the right technique to align themselves strongly with their HS. I think this desire drives a lot of people to try different spiritual practices and read spiritual books.

There is a lot of disinformation to wade through and lots of dead ends along the way. From what I have seen many of these courses and books only partially deliver an outcome which will result in an individual establishing a strong connection to one’s HS.
    People struggle to align for many reasons. First there is the imposition of artificial socionormalization which tries to prevent people from ever going in this direction for their entire lives.

Once that is thwarted, there is then, as you say, the predatory/jumping-the-gun pseudoindustry built around half truths and premature conclusions. This is on a grayscale from bad to good-but-misguided intentions.

Finally there is the sheer amount of work required once one has found the right track. It is exhausting and can take its toll. It can require becoming comfortable with what some might consider extreme levels of solitude. Even when undertaken in an urban setting.

But there is good in all this.

The first roadblock helps the individual find a natural beacon. They need to feel that something is wrong with the state of things as they are, the socionormalized culture. Some are fortunate enough to develop this homing beacon early in life. Others have a childhood that makes it more difficult. It is quite complex what factors go into this.

The second roadblock helps the individual read the energies within transmissions of information and begin to grapple with their purity or lack thereof. Without developing this sense, people latch onto some guru or another and sink months or years into what ultimately becomes nothing more than a dead end. After several occasions of this, the determined individual finally begins to hone their beacon and be able to interpret energies in an experienced enough way to know where to draw the line between what can be sought without, and that which can (only) be sought within.

The final roadblock helps the individual develop stamina, patience, and stoicism. Without these things, it will not be possible for the individual to activate their beacon and broadcast their contribution to the summing signal that has the capability of breaking down the elaborate construct surrounding this planet and others in similar predicaments. If you ever wondered what those monks are doing...

But they do not have the numbers on their own. We need to get around the fact that for the longest time, only the most rural seemingly had the capability of reaching this level of contribution. But it is possible for even the most urban.

If there is one thing Earth can accomplish more easily with our current, very large population, it is the summing of these developed beacon signals to achieve a rather surprising effect. Don't discount our ability to rally towards a common cause just as soon as we can all understand it.

After all, all of this in turn potentially plays a role in something even larger than the scale of our own planet, or ones like it. The final goal is something you might call universal total recall. An alignment of remembering across all wavelengths (across all roles and entry points into the simulation), brought into phase with one another.

The result will be at first very surprising, but then familiar. All of this would then seem like a dream.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2019), BMJ (23rd February 2019), Caliban (13th January 2019), Rosemarie (10th January 2019), Scottoz (8th January 2019), Unicorn (8th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019), what is a name? (8th January 2019)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

To contribute to the original topic of the thread:

Here is one way to look at it. We are all always in different timelines from one another. When we interact, we do so from timelines that are in closer proximity to one another, than those timelines containing consciousnesses that do not ever interact. This is related to quantum theory, entanglement, and so forth.

We navigate from one timeline to another through influencing the probability matrix. You may accidentally slip from one to another if you are not doing this consciously, and it can include large groups of consciousnesses, which in such cases can often create the Mandela effect.

When you are doing so consciously, you are a drifter. You know that you are making the unlikely likely, and then entering that timeline via the portal of shifting probabilities.

Timelines are simply the threads of the simulated universe, they are what maximize the chances that the reasons for simulating the universe(s) in the first place are fulfilled - a successful experiment rather than a failed experiment. There'd be no chance of success without concurrent timelines.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2019), Scottoz (21st February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

I was recently reading some of the Courtney Brown books out in the Avalon Library. He's the Farsight Institute guy, where they do lots of remote viewing.

There's some good examples in there that help corroborate the reality of a kind of "multiverse", where there's tons of different timelines. The way they do the remote viewing is by learning to tune in to intuitive feedback that they receive from their higher self, or what they call the subspace mind.

They set up certain requests, or "cues", that they bring to the higher mind, which resides in a higher plane of non-physical space. Because this domain is sort of outside the constraints of time, it has access to all of those timelines that are flowing around out there. So, Big Joe goes out and takes a look at when the pyramids were built and then uses telepathic feedback to relay the information down to Regular Joe here in the physical.

One of their sessions had them taking a look at earth in the present time period and they realized they had jumped to a separate timeline because the whole planet was a smoking mess. Lots of volcanic activity, no signs of life. One of their conclusions was that an ET race had decided to wipe the slate and start the Earth experiment over again.

That's some serious diversity from this timeline to that one. Think of all the different timelines there could be in between ours and that. Some are probably more fun than others, I bet. :-)

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2019), BMJ (23rd February 2019), petra (22nd February 2019), Scottoz (21st February 2019), triquetra (22nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast