+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are there no worthy Aussies ?? Prince Philip recommended for knighthood by Australia

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Re: Are there no worthy Aussies ?? Prince Philip recommended for knighthood by Australia

On the contrary Cider...

This was a ((Gift from Heaven)) on Tony Abbot's behalf...

He just cooked his own goose...

He literally just told ((ALL)) Australian's where his allegiances ly, the Country of his birth ((Mother-England))...

What an effing idiot...

Now finally we can look forward to telling the Queen & Crown to ((Fk-OFF))...

The Australian ((Republic)) sounds good to me...

PS - I made the Prediction on the 1st January this year that Julie Bishop will take over from Tony Abbott...

By the way, Julie Bishop is the Australian Govts. ((real-link)) to the CABAL...

2. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default Re: Are there no worthy Aussies ?? Prince Philip recommended for knighthood by Australia

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    On the contrary Cider...

He literally just told ((ALL)) Australian's where his allegiances ly, the Country of his birth ((Mother-England))...

What an effing idiot...

PS - I made the Prediction on the 1st January this year that Julie Bishop will take over from Tony Abbott...

I agree Jacko.

Turnbull is the other front runner and while he has in the past been of great assistance to Murdoch's family (remember the $10 million to Australian Rain Corp in 2007?) he was ripped a new one by Alan Jones a few months back so I don't know if he can make a come back from that... Plus I wouldn't be overly surprised if he resigns before the next election which could possibly move his seat to the Greens (or even an independent) given the rise of grassroot organising (especially from the Left 'cause, lets face it, Gina isn't a grassroot kind of gal!) and engagement in inner-city formerly safe LNP seats.

Julie Bishop (aka The Asbestos Queen) really is the front runner but how could the LNP replace a sitting PM with a female MP after all their carry on about Julia Gillard? I know of a number of people who have quite large files on Julie Bishop (remember I'm originally from WA and her legal defence of asbestos mining company CSR against dying miners is neither forgiven nor forgotten).

Then there's the problem of her being in WA.

I don't know whether the LNP faction lords in Vic & NSW (let alone Queensland) would give her a go. Yes she's got the best profile of the front bench but there would have to be some very special deals made to get her in.

Not saying it wont happen just that the reason we could be having this gradual devolution of Abbott could be to get everything in place. All the RWNJ commentators are piling on but I think it's more to be part of the pack & stay relevant rather than a behind the scenes concerted effort.

However, look at what Murdoch has done.

He has effectively snookered Abbott & Credlin (Abbott's Chief of Staff).

If Abbott sacks Credlin, or she resigns, that would give everyone fodder that Abbott (and from this the coalition) is the puppet of Murdoch.

So, Abbott has to sit back and try to manage the situation while waiting for something to happen. Maybe mirror Newman's Operation Boring strategy to see if he can weather it.

He's giving a Nat Press Club luncheon speech on Monday and then the RBA meets on Tuesday (the AUD dropped below 0.78USD tonight & it's likely a cut in rates will happen) so that will bring back the entire question of the LNP's economic program.

Notice I haven't even contemplated a PM Hockey? He's so far out of contention it's ridiculous. Imagine dancing to "the best day of my life" before announcing the 2014 budget that was seen by almost everyone as unfair, if not cruel... Not a good look.

What a horror would PM Morrison or PM Pyne be? *shudder*

So I see us in a holding pattern for another few weeks at least but the LNP need to get any change done soon because they've got to present Budget 2015 in May!

For non-Australians the LNP still haven't got a swag of Budget 2014 through the Senate so it's a bit of a joke here.

There again maybe it's all been arranged and they're just waiting for the weekend election in Queensland to be over and Tones will announce his resignation in his Monday Press Club address...

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (31st January 2015), jackovesk (30th January 2015)

4. Link to Post #23
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    On the contrary Cider...

What an effing idiot...

I agree Jacko.

Turnbull is the other front runner and while he has in the past been of great assistance to Murdoch's family (remember the $10 million to Australian Rain Corp in 2007?) he was ripped a new one by Alan Jones a few months back so I don't know if he can make a come back from that... Plus I wouldn't be overly surprised if he resigns before the next election which could possibly move his seat to the Greens (or even an independent) given the rise of grassroot organising (especially from the Left 'cause, lets face it, Gina isn't a grassroot kind of gal!) and engagement in inner-city formerly safe LNP seats.

Julie Bishop (aka The Asbestos Queen) really is the front runner but how could the LNP replace a sitting PM with a female MP after all their carry on about Julia Gillard? I know of a number of people who have quite large files on Julie Bishop (remember I'm originally from WA and her legal defence of asbestos mining company CSR against dying miners is neither forgiven nor forgotten).

Then there's the problem of her being in WA.

I don't know whether the LNP faction lords in Vic & NSW (let alone Queensland) would give her a go. Yes she's got the best profile of the front bench but there would have to be some very special deals made to get her in.

Not saying it wont happen just that the reason we could be having this gradual devolution of Abbott could be to get everything in place. All the RWNJ commentators are piling on but I think it's more to be part of the pack & stay relevant rather than a behind the scenes concerted effort.

However, look at what Murdoch has done.

He has effectively snookered Abbott & Credlin (Abbott's Chief of Staff).

If Abbott sacks Credlin, or she resigns, that would give everyone fodder that Abbott (and from this the coalition) is the puppet of Murdoch.

So, Abbott has to sit back and try to manage the situation while waiting for something to happen. Maybe mirror Newman's Operation Boring strategy to see if he can weather it.

He's giving a Nat Press Club luncheon speech on Monday and then the RBA meets on Tuesday (the AUD dropped below 0.78USD tonight & it's likely a cut in rates will happen) so that will bring back the entire question of the LNP's economic program.

Notice I haven't even contemplated a PM Hockey? He's so far out of contention it's ridiculous. Imagine dancing to "the best day of my life" before announcing the 2014 budget that was seen by almost everyone as unfair, if not cruel... Not a good look.

What a horror would PM Morrison or PM Pyne be? *shudder*

So I see us in a holding pattern for another few weeks at least but the LNP need to get any change done soon because they've got to present Budget 2015 in May!

For non-Australians the LNP still haven't got a swag of Budget 2014 through the Senate so it's a bit of a joke here.

There again maybe it's all been arranged and they're just waiting for the weekend election in Queensland to be over and Tones will announce his resignation in his Monday Press Club address...

-- Pan
    Remember it was ((Julie Bishop's)) deciding vote that ousted Turnbull..

Watching the ((Power)) that Julie Bishop was able muster, (an unknown - brand new Foreign Minister) on the world's stage. Simply tells me the JB is the Corporate CABAL's inside link to their NWO plans...

Mark my words - Abbot ((Cannot Win)) the next election (He is TOXIC) to Australians voters and Turnbull has already had his chance and lost..!

NO_NO_NO Pan, Julie Bishop is their ((Ultimate - Snake in the Grass)) and ((Will be the next LNP Leader)) if they have any chance of re-election..

PS - Didn't even know about the ((JB - Asbestos Affair)), really tells you ((Everything)) you need to know about this Criminal-Biarch...

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Watching the ((Power)) that Julie Bishop was able muster, (an unknown - brand new Foreign Minister) on the world's stage. Simply tells me the JB is the Corporate CABAL's inside link to their NWO plans...

Mark my words - Abbot ((Cannot Win)) the next election (He is TOXIC) to Australians voters and Turnbull has already had his chance and lost..!

NO_NO_NO Pan, Julie Bishop is their ((Ultimate - Snake in the Grass)) and ((Will be the next LNP Leader)) if they have any chance of re-election..

PS - Didn't even know about the ((JB - Asbestos Affair)), really tells you ((Everything)) you need to know about this Criminal-Biarch...
    Hey Jacko

Ironically it's alleged that Peter Slippers vote was more of a decider back in 2009 in the coalition Party room than Bishop's (source). Slipper & Tony were tight as thieves and it wasn't until Slipper had had a gut full of Abbott's shenanigans that he accepted the Speaker of the House position from Labor. That entire crap fight will come back to haunt Bishop and some others (notably Cry Baby Pyne) via the entire AshbyGate affair...

Anyways...

After the result in the Queensland State election tonight (from Labor being decimated down to only 7 seats in 2012 to possibly majority government in 3 years!) it seems the LNP Federal MP's have gone all cannibal on each other (survival of the fittest and all that).

Tack on the Sir Prince Philip fiasco & the latest Galaxy poll (2PP coming in at 57%-43% to Labor) and I don't even know if Brough will wait til Tones Monday NPC Luncheon Speech for a Kevin bloody Andrews (circa 2009) type challenge!

Before this "perfect storm" I thought they'd wait 'til after the bun fight over the May budget had settled down (probably early Spring so late September early October) and then if not the Asbestos Queen or Malcontent the NBN killer then maybe Morriscum might have had enough time to possibly get a non-Op Sovereign Borders profile together.

Now, I reckon there ain't much sleep going on amongst the LNP faction bosses.

Interestingly did you hear that Turnbull gave a speech in the US last night on leadership... Though how he comes back after being mauled by Alan Jones over LNP leadership aspirations I don't know...

What ever happens, the Mad Monk is cactus. 27% preferred PM really has his fellow numb nuts & fruit bats concerned and with good bloody reason.

No longer is the Mad Monk (aka Toxic Tony) being referred to as One Term Tony. Now he looks to be Half Term Tony.

Oh, and wasn't it good to see a huge fail from the Murdoch press in Queensland.

I know I enjoyed it.

Viva la resistance!

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th February 2015), jackovesk (1st February 2015)

7. Link to Post #25
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey Jacko

Ironically it's alleged that Peter Slippers vote was more of a decider back in 2009 in the coalition Party room than Bishop's (source). Slipper & Tony were tight as thieves and it wasn't until Slipper had had a gut full of Abbott's shenanigans that he accepted the Speaker of the House position from Labor. That entire crap fight will come back to haunt Bishop and some others (notably Cry Baby Pyne) via the entire AshbyGate affair...

Anyways...

After the result in the Queensland State election tonight (from Labor being decimated down to only 7 seats in 2012 to possibly majority government in 3 years!) it seems the LNP Federal MP's have gone all cannibal on each other (survival of the fittest and all that).

Tack on the Sir Prince Philip fiasco & the latest Galaxy poll (2PP coming in at 57%-43% to Labor) and I don't even know if Brough will wait til Tones Monday NPC Luncheon Speech for a Kevin bloody Andrews (circa 2009) type challenge!

Before this "perfect storm" I thought they'd wait 'til after the bun fight over the May budget had settled down (probably early Spring so late September early October) and then if not the Asbestos Queen or Malcontent the NBN killer then maybe Morriscum might have had enough time to possibly get a non-Op Sovereign Borders profile together.

Now, I reckon there ain't much sleep going on amongst the LNP faction bosses.

Interestingly did you hear that Turnbull gave a speech in the US last night on leadership... Though how he comes back after being mauled by Alan Jones over LNP leadership aspirations I don't know...

What ever happens, the Mad Monk is cactus. 27% preferred PM really has his fellow numb nuts & fruit bats concerned and with good bloody reason.

No longer is the Mad Monk (aka Toxic Tony) being referred to as One Term Tony. Now he looks to be Half Term Tony.

Oh, and wasn't it good to see a huge fail from the Murdoch press in Queensland.

I know I enjoyed it.

Viva la resistance!

-- Pan
    You've done your homework Pan..

I knew Anastasia Palaszczuk & the ALP would win because thank "Christ" the Qld public were not going to be played for fools this time and ((DID NOT WANT THEIR ELECTRICITY ASSETS SOLD))...

That was the ((SOLE)) reason they Won..

However, I must say I started to warm to Anastasia Palaszczuk because she actually came across as quite genuine and it looks like she is "No" PTW ring-in..((Only time will tell))...

The Australian public, ((Thank God)) are starting to show signs of 'Waking-Up' and they've ((SCARED THE ABSOLUTE SHYTE OUT OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY)) that won't heed the warning's on show in the Qld election...

Re: Julie Bishop

Quote Just a "Common-Sense - Gut Feel" on Julie Bishop, she is the ((ULTIMATE "PTW INSIDER"))..
    ...and it will be her the LNP will select to be their next leader, cz she's obviously been ((Tapped)) to do so

Ukraine - How did a brand new relatively unknown 'Foreign Minister' have so much clout on the international stage overseeing the fallout of MH17 and why did the Netherlands who had the most people killed let her virtually take-over the process..???

Quote Q: Why ((IS)) she held in such high-regard by the "British/US NATO Alliance..???

A: Because she ((IS)) on the ((Inside)) of it all and has been for years, that's why..
    See, to be elected leader you've got to be a 'PTW-Insider'..!

Slipper's whole play in the LNP Leadership ballot is immaterial because the bloke is a sleezy-sick degenerate who only found himself in a position of power by default, whereas JB has been there in the 'background' all along...

Turnbull on the other hand has had his chance but is the only possible leadership contender I can see even though another sneeky-CROOK Mal Brough has been given the nod to challenge for the leadership through the MSM...

Turnbull is the obvious choice to quell the ((Centre-Left)) crowd, but he simply isn't trusted by his peers...

The ((Great Thing)) to come out of this whole 'sorry-arsed' circus is that the ((Australian People)) don't like to be 'Dictated To' and the days of 'Broken-Promises' & SPIN simply won't cut it anymore...

PS - This ongoing ((Wake Up Movement)) is metastasizing ((VERY QUICKLY)) throughout the entire world..
    Last edited by jackovesk; 1st February 2015 at 03:21.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I knew Anastasia Palaszczuk & the ALP would win because thank "Christ" the Qld public were not going to be played for fools this time and ((DID NOT WANT THEIR ELECTRICITY ASSETS SOLD))...

However, I must say I started to warm to Anastasia Palaszczuk because she actually came across as quite genuine and it looks like she is "No" PTW ring-in..((Only time will tell))...

The Australian public, ((Thank God)) are starting to show signs of 'Waking-Up' and they've ((SCARED THE ABSOLUTE SHYTE OUT OF ANY POLITICAL PARTY)) that won't heed the warning's on show in the Qld election...

Quote Just a "Common-Sense - Gut Feel" on Julie Bishop, she is the ((ULTIMATE "PTW INSIDER"))..
    ...and it will be her the LNP will select to be their next leader, cz she's obviously been ((Tapped)) to do so

Ukraine - How did a brand new relatively unknown 'Foreign Minister' have so much clout on the international stage overseeing the fallout of MH17 and why did the Netherlands who had the most people killed let her virtually take-over the process..???

Quote Q: Why ((IS)) she held in such high-regard by the "British/US NATO Alliance..???

A: Because she ((IS)) on the ((Inside)) of it all and has been for years, that's why..

Slipper's whole play in the LNP Leadership ballot is immaterial because the bloke is a sleezy-sick degenerate who only found himself in a position of power by default, whereas JB has been there in the 'background' all along...

Turnbull on the other hand has had his chance but is the only possible leadership contender I can see even though another sneeky-CROOK Mal Brough has been given the nod to challenge for the leadership through the MSM...

Turnbull is the obvious choice to quell the ((Centre-Left)) crowd, but he simply isn't trusted by his peers...

The ((Great Thing)) to come out of this whole 'sorry-arsed' circus is that the ((Australian People)) don't like to be 'Dictated To' and the days of 'Broken-Promises' & SPIN simply won't cut it anymore...

PS - This ongoing ((Wake Up Movement)) is metastasizing ((VERY QUICKLY)) throughout the entire world..
    The entire of Julie Bishop's history is one of privilege.

Originally from a 'landed" Adelaide family who were engrained in elite of the area (her Grandfather was Mayor & closely connected to then Premier Playford and the Downers were family friends & her Mum later became Mayor).

Private primary school (founded by her Granddad) and Private High School (same one as Amanda Vanstone, Therese Rein) before Uni & then (after a break) Harvard.

She entered into the legal profession and rose quickly through the ranks to partner.

Her name during her defence of CSR over the asbestos related compensation claims was Julie Gillon. Remember that her entire strategy in those cases was to extend the time the case ran for. Aiming for many more years so the plaintiffs either died (minimising compensation) or were near death thus reducing the payout amount. That is why she will not be forgotten.

Yes, JBish has been literally groomed for leadership.

Look at how she's handled the massive cut to foreign aid.

I haven't come across a bad word in the press about her in association to that. Lots of complaints about Abbott & Hockey in relation to it but not JBish. Matter of fact Tim Costello has gone out of his way to be empathetic to her situation! That's not surprising considering Peter Costello has been one of her most important backers...

I've got not idea atm if there is a deal in place for her (remember she's rep for Curtin in WA so it's a really big deal) to gain the leadership.

If anyone could it would be her I reckon...

BTW, it's almost like Tony knew his time was almost up and wanted to cause as much damage as he could.

Politically the entire Sir Prince Philip thing is blatant suicide. I wonder if it was a deliberate strategy from Abbott to force the factions hand now rather than later. With Murdoch's comments added in it could be looked at forcing Tony to be kept until the 2016 Federal election.

It is sufficiently counter intuitive to be a viable strategy from a sociopath (I don't use that term lightly) like Abbott. If not, then this is all an incredible coincidence...

Anyone who has carefully examined this was looking at early/mid Spring for a spill. That's far enough from the State elections and long enough past the Budget to not cause trouble. It also would give the new PM a year to make the position their own before an election.

Remember, Tony has been using the "Liberals don't change leaders before an election" mantra for months now so maybe he was salting the earth and poisoning the wells for any would be challengers.

Look at the change in his Ministry.

I said at the time that was all about Tony keeping control by shifting "popular Ministers" (I use that term loosely) into places they could make mistakes (notably Morrison who had gained traction in Op Sovereign Borders by saying virtually nothing & denying anything).

So, if we look at it that this is a tactic Tony & Credlin have been planning to make it more difficult for him to be rolled by the party it kind of makes weird sense... If that's the case then I can't work out if Murdoch was in on it or not.

Now my head hurts. I hate thinking like a conniving conservative!

-- Pan

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th February 2015), jackovesk (4th February 2015)

10. Link to Post #27
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

However, I must say I started to warm to Anastasia Palaszczuk because she actually came across as quite genuine and it looks like she is "No" PTW ring-in..((Only time will tell))..???

The entire of Julie Bishop's history is one of privilege.

Originally from a 'landed" Adelaide family who were engrained in elite of the area (her Grandfather was Mayor & closely connected to then Premier Playford and the Downers were family friends & her Mum later became Mayor).

Private primary school (founded by her Granddad) and Private High School (same one as Amanda Vanstone, Therese Rein) before Uni & then (after a break) Harvard.

She entered into the legal profession and rose quickly through the ranks to partner.

Her name during her defence of CSR over the asbestos related compensation claims was Julie Gillon. Remember that her entire strategy in those cases was to extend the time the case ran for. Aiming for many more years so the plaintiffs either died (minimising compensation) or were near death thus reducing the payout amount. That is why she will not be forgotten.

Yes, JBish has been literally groomed for leadership.

Look at how she's handled the massive cut to foreign aid.

I haven't come across a bad word in the press about her in association to that. Lots of complaints about Abbott & Hockey in relation to it but not JBish. Matter of fact Tim Costello has gone out of his way to be empathetic to her situation! That's not surprising considering Peter Costello has been one of her most important backers...

I've got not idea atm if there is a deal in place for her (remember she's rep for Curtin in WA so it's a really big deal) to gain the leadership.

If anyone could it would be her I reckon...

BTW, it's almost like Tony knew his time was almost up and wanted to cause as much damage as he could.

Politically the entire Sir Prince Philip thing is blatant suicide. I wonder if it was a deliberate strategy from Abbott to force the factions hand now rather than later. With Murdoch's comments added in it could be looked at forcing Tony to be kept until the 2016 Federal election.

It is sufficiently counter intuitive to be a viable strategy from a sociopath (I don't use that term lightly) like Abbott. If not, then this is all an incredible coincidence...

Anyone who has carefully examined this was looking at early/mid Spring for a spill. That's far enough from the State elections and long enough past the Budget to not cause trouble. It also would give the new PM a year to make the position their own before an election.

Remember, Tony has been using the "Liberals don't change leaders before an election" mantra for months now so maybe he was salting the earth and poisoning the wells for any would be challengers.

Look at the change in his Ministry.

I said at the time that was all about Tony keeping control by shifting "popular Ministers" (I use that term loosely) into places they could make mistakes (notably Morrison who had gained traction in Op Sovereign Borders by saying virtually nothing & denying anything).

So, if we look at it that this is a tactic Tony & Credlin have been planning to make it more difficult for him to be rolled by the party it kind of makes weird sense... If that's the case then I can't work out if Murdoch was in on it or not.

Now my head hurts. I hate thinking like a conniving conservative!

-- Pan
    Great intel Pan...

Get this, which backs up my theory on JBiarch! (in yesterdays paper)

Reading 'Carefully' between the lines in this article...

Quote Quote:

"Then, in clipped, dismissive tones, Julie Bishop told reporters in a press conference - ostensibly about her meeting with Britain's Foreign Secretary - that Mr Abbott had her "support"."

Link...
    http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/fede...01-1338kh.html
    IMHO, actual ((Proof)) as to just ((WHO)) make these 'High-Level' decisions throughout the 'Entire' Commonwealth. It all has to be approved by ((Chatham House - Royal Institute of International Affairs)) & the ((City of London))..!!!

British Foreign Secretary - William Hague the ((GATEKEEPER)) between ((ALL)) major political decisions within the Commonwealth & beyond!!!

Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd February 2015 at 02:02.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Will Tony Abbott have to fall on his sword for knighting Prince Philip?

new Saturday 7th February 2015 at 10:03 By David Icke

Will Tony Abbott have to fall on his sword for knighting Prince Philip?

Mr Abbott’s job is under threat thanks to a revolt by his own backbenchers

‘When Tony Abbott was elected Australian Prime Minister, he promised “stable” and
    “grown-up” government – and an end to the political soap opera which saw his Labor
    predecessors, Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard, repeatedly stab each other in the back.

Barely 18 months on, it is Mr Abbott’s job that is under threat, thanks to a revolt by
    his own backbenchers, who announced yesterday they will push for a leadership
    ballot at a meeting in Canberra on Tuesday.

Rumblings of discontent – sparked by broken promises, an unpopular budget and poor
    polls – have become deafening over the past fortnight, following Mr Abbott’s bizarre
    decision to knight Prince Philip and a dire election result in Queensland for his
    conservative Liberal-National Party Coalition.’

Read more: Will Tony Abbott have to fall on his sword for knighting Prince Philip?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10030019.html

12. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

All of them are psychopaths.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th February 2015)

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

There are similar articles for Canada most days , they are all singing from the
    same 'psyopic' hymn sheets !!

===================================================

Abbott warns Australia will ‘have to reconsider where the line is between individual
    freedoms and the safety of the community’ #a long way from where it is now, right?#

new Monday 23rd February 2015 at 07:37 By David Icke

23 February 2015 Last updated at 08:11

Short vid on link.... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-31579804
    Australia to toughen citizenship laws to combat terrorism
    Tony Abbott: "Clearly people are anxious about the national security threats we face"

‘Australia is to toughen citizenship laws and tackle those inciting hatred under new measures
    targeting domestic extremists, PM Tony Abbott has said#

He said citizenship for dual nationals involved in terrorism could be suspended or even revoked#

People born in Australia could also lose some privileges if they broke anti-terror laws, he added#

Officials have warned that the country faces a growing security threat from radical Islamists#’

Read more: Abbott warns Australia will 'have to reconsider where the line is between individual
    freedoms and the safety of the community' #a long way from where it is now, right?#

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-31579804

====================================================

Australia’s Prime Minister Tony Abbott and the Islamic State: The Case for
    Removing the ‘Fantasist-in-Chief’

new Monday 23rd February 2015 at 07:36 By David Icke

GLOBAL RESEARCH..............

‘Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott is full of predictable surprises. Stomping and
    punching his way into the history books, his government finds itself teetering
    before the electoral precipice. As it should. His domestic policy lies in stagnant
    waters.

His foreign policy has entered the comic books – a Marvel animation with misguided
    perceptions of world power, his seemingly rehearsed idiocy lead to threats of “shirt-
    fronting” Vladimir Putin and prosaic speculations at world summits. His dangerous
    union with Peta Credlin, his tyrannical bully of a chief of staff who keeps ministers
    in line and leaks to please, continues to thrive with ominous energy.

All of that simply suggests the usual, malfunctioning government in desperate need
    of removal, despatched by the usual electoral bloodbath the Australian electorate
    delves a leader who has gone beyond the pale. Australia’s generally tepid electoral
    landscape doesn’t tolerate the brash and the distant. Nor do one’s own
    backbenchers, the first ones to go under the knife.’

Read more: Australia’s Prime Minister Tony Abbott and the Islamic State: The Case for Removing the 'Fantasist-in-Chief'

http://www.globalresearch.ca/austral...-chief/5432775
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2015 at 10:39.

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Reported plan to ‘invade’ Iraq last year rocks Australian politics

Wednesday 25th February 2015 at 07:12 By David Icke

WASHINGTON POST..............

WorldViews

By Adam Taylor February 23

‘Over the past year, Australia’s Prime Minister Tony Abbott has
    made a number of international headlines for his unique brand
    of Aussie conservatism. In just a few months, he threatened to
    body slam Vladimir Putin, announced plans to knight Queen
    Elizabeth’s husband and was repeatedly accused of sexism.

Yet a story published Friday in the Australian newspaper claimed
    to show that Abbott had taken his macho behavior into the realm
    of geopolitical absurdity – by suggesting a unilateral Australian
    “invasion” of Iraq.’

According to the Australian's John Lyons, Abbott became interested
    in sending thousands of Australian troops to Iraq to fight the Islamic
    State in November as the extremist group's military success in Iraq
    and Syria became apparent. He raised the issue with his staff,
    including controversial Chief of Staff Peta Credlin, Lyons reports,
    and none saw any issue with it.

It was only when the military became involved that the proposal –
    dubbed an "invasion" in the Australian media – fell apart. “The
    military officials were stunned, telling Mr Abbott that sending 3,500
    Australian soldiers without any US or NATO cover would be
    disastrous for the Australians," Lyons wrote.

Deep fears about domestic terrorism has made the Islamic State
    an issue of pressing concern in Australia, and the country does have
    a few hundreds troops in Iraq acting as advisers. The country's
    military is relatively small, however – less than 60,000 in active
    manpower, a fraction of the United States' 1.5 million – and the
    country has never declared war unilaterally before. Despite the
    country's involvement in the U.S.-led invasions of Afghanistan
    and Iraq a little over a decade ago, for many Australians the idea
    of a military action without the backing of other countries seems insane.

Over the weekend, Abbott sternly denied the report, saying that
    from the beginning there have never been any plans to put
    Australian combat troops into Iraq. "It is fanciful, absolutely fanciful,"
    Abbott told reporters, arguing that Lyons had never contacted his
    office about the story. A number of government ministers also
    suggested that the report was absurd.

"Australia does not act unilaterally in the Middle East," the Australian
    prime minister said. "We work with our partners and allies to meet
    threats to our vital national interests and to the vital national
    interests of our friends and partners. That's what we do."

Defense officials have come out to discredit the report, too. "The
    Chief of the Defense Force [Marshal Mark Binskin] does not recall,
    or have any record of any task from the Prime Minister to examine
    the possibility of a large scale deployment to Iraq of the nature
    described in today's media reports," a defense spokesman told Fairfax Media.

The Australian has said it is standing by its initial story, and in a
    follow-up over the weekend, it pointed out that Abbott had repeatedly
    said there was no "formal" proposal to invade Iraq – a sign, the newspaper
    seemed to suggest, that a more informal talk about an invasion of Iraq
    had occurred. The Australian's editor, Clive Mathieson, also said that the
    Australian never implied that Marshal Binskin was involved in talks about
    the "invasion" and that his reporters had contacted Abbott's office twice.

It's a big problem for the Australian prime minister. The Sydney Morning
    Herald points out that Abbott's government has been hit by a series of
    leaks recently, indications of a conflict behind the scenes in his governing
    Liberal Party. Whether Abbott brought up an Iraqi invasion formally,
    informally or simply not at all, the Australian's story touched a nerve.

It highlights not only what is seen as a worryingly brash side to Abbott's
    decision-making process, but also broader concerns about the strength
    of the Australian military in the face of global extremism and a rising China.

Read more: Reported plan to ‘invade’ Iraq last year rocks Australian politics

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...lian-politics/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (25th February 2015)

17. Link to Post #32
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Wednesday 25th February 2015 at 07:12 By David Icke

WASHINGTON POST..............

WorldViews

By Adam Taylor February 23

‘Over the past year, Australia’s Prime Minister Tony Abbott has
    made a number of international headlines for his unique brand
    of Aussie conservatism. In just a few months, he threatened to
    body slam Vladimir Putin, announced plans to knight Queen
    Elizabeth’s husband and was repeatedly accused of sexism.

Yet a story published Friday in the Australian newspaper claimed
    to show that Abbott had taken his macho behavior into the realm
    of geopolitical absurdity – by suggesting a unilateral Australian
    “invasion” of Iraq.’

According to the Australian's John Lyons, Abbott became interested
    in sending thousands of Australian troops to Iraq to fight the Islamic
    State in November as the extremist group's military success in Iraq
    and Syria became apparent. He raised the issue with his staff,
    including controversial Chief of Staff Peta Credlin, Lyons reports,
    and none saw any issue with it.

It was only when the military became involved that the proposal –
    dubbed an "invasion" in the Australian media – fell apart. “The
    military officials were stunned, telling Mr Abbott that sending 3,500
    Australian soldiers without any US or NATO cover would be
    disastrous for the Australians," Lyons wrote.

Deep fears about domestic terrorism has made the Islamic State
    an issue of pressing concern in Australia, and the country does have
    a few hundreds troops in Iraq acting as advisers. The country's
    military is relatively small, however – less than 60,000 in active
    manpower, a fraction of the United States' 1.5 million – and the
    country has never declared war unilaterally before. Despite the
    country's involvement in the U.S.-led invasions of Afghanistan
    and Iraq a little over a decade ago, for many Australians the idea
    of a military action without the backing of other countries seems insane.

Over the weekend, Abbott sternly denied the report, saying that
    from the beginning there have never been any plans to put
    Australian combat troops into Iraq. "It is fanciful, absolutely fanciful,"
    Abbott told reporters, arguing that Lyons had never contacted his
    office about the story. A number of government ministers also
    suggested that the report was absurd.

"Australia does not act unilaterally in the Middle East," the Australian
    prime minister said. "We work with our partners and allies to meet
    threats to our vital national interests and to the vital national
    interests of our friends and partners. That's what we do."

Defense officials have come out to discredit the report, too. "The
    Chief of the Defense Force [Marshal Mark Binskin] does not recall,
    or have any record of any task from the Prime Minister to examine
    the possibility of a large scale deployment to Iraq of the nature
    described in today's media reports," a defense spokesman told Fairfax Media.

The Australian has said it is standing by its initial story, and in a
    follow-up over the weekend, it pointed out that Abbott had repeatedly
    said there was no "formal" proposal to invade Iraq – a sign, the newspaper
    seemed to suggest, that a more informal talk about an invasion of Iraq
    had occurred. The Australian's editor, Clive Mathieson, also said that the
    Australian never implied that Marshal Binskin was involved in talks about
    the "invasion" and that his reporters had contacted Abbott's office twice.

It's a big problem for the Australian prime minister. The Sydney Morning
    Herald points out that Abbott's government has been hit by a series of
    leaks recently, indications of a conflict behind the scenes in his governing
    Liberal Party. Whether Abbott brought up an Iraqi invasion formally,
    informally or simply not at all, the Australian's story touched a nerve.

It highlights not only what is seen as a worryingly brash side to Abbott's
    decision-making process, but also broader concerns about the strength
    of the Australian military in the face of global extremism and a rising China.

Read more: Reported plan to ‘invade’ Iraq last year rocks Australian politics

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...lian-politics/
    Just like Julie Bishop, the ((Oxford Blue)) really is a servant to his British-Masters, isn't he Cider...

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Just like Julie Bishop, the ((Oxford Blue)) really is a servant to his British-Masters, isn't he Cider...
    I presume he's licking A-- to get his knight hood later......By carrying out his
    masters agenda as seems to be happening in all the Anglo - Saxons countries...

Certainly ' Five Eyes' US , UK , Can , NZ and Oz seem to be following the yellow
    brick rd so to speak ...LOL

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2015 at 21:05.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

jackovesk (26th February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2