+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Critical Analysis of David Wilcock | A Resource for the Awakening Human: David Wilcock and the Real NWO (part 1 and 2)

1. Link to Post #1
    Nicaragua Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Critical Analysis of David Wilcock | A Resource for the Awakening Human: David Wilcock and the Real NWO (part 1 and 2)

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.nz/2015/...d-wilcock.html

"David Wilcock, along with Benjamin Fulford, and many others, all represent people who are presenting information many have accepted as fact without verification. But only through verification, do we take an idea that is offered, and make it our own, something that can empower us. Much like learning how to be a chef vs following a recipe, we are not dependent on the credibility of the source if we verify it ourselves, we become our own experts.

The following critical analysis may shock you, but will exercise your personal discernment skills, and help develop the critical thinking needed to see the truth in this age of constant falseness. Ultimately it is ignorance that has gotten us to this point and only true knowledge (personal knowledge, not blind belief in expert opinion) that will empower us as individuals to become truly free, and heal the planet."..continue reading here http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.nz/2015/...d-wilcock.html

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Critical Analysis of David Wilcock | A Resource for the Awakening Human: David Wilcock and the Real NWO (part 1 and 2)

I never cared much for David Wilcock myself, but I have thought critically about both of them and I find that Ben Fulford is in fact credible.

Two simple pieces of evidence I will present for this:

1) He predicted Fukushima. He said in 2008 that the western cabal had generated an earthquake in an attempt to start a nuclear disaster in Japan, to follow up on a threat made to the Japanese government. He then predicted that the cabal was going to try it again, 3 days before Fukushima actually happened.

2) He landed an interview with David Rockefeller while Rockefeller was secretly meeting with the Japanese emperor, and put the whole thing on YouTube, Rockefeller's PR people telling him not to answer questions about ruling the world and all. And Ben asked him uncomfortable questions. I just don't think this would have ever happened if Fulford didn't have real pull with Asian secret societies.

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Critical Analysis of David Wilcock | A Resource for the Awakening Human: David Wilcock and the Real NWO (part 1 and 2)

thanks for posting that.....quite possibly all true....

one might wonder how folks can spout off the same incorrect message year after year after year without anyone calling them out on it..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

boutreality (27th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

2) He landed an interview with David Rockefeller while Rockefeller was secretly meeting with the Japanese emperor, and put the whole thing on YouTube, Rockefeller's PR people telling him not to answer questions about ruling the world and all. And Ben asked him uncomfortable questions. I just don't think this would have ever happened if Fulford didn't have real pull with Asian secret societies.

this seems to me a 1000000000/1 shot to actually happen as u have described.....im familiar with the interview and most things surrounding it..... but imo for it to happen like that would be the longest of long shots...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Aspen (27th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

David does have access to insider info, but he also has access to disinformation

as well. I think he is a genuine person, but he has been played by some of the

insiders working to discredit him. He also created a great book that really lays

the ground work to how this planet works and coming Earth cycles. Overall,

be discerning when reading the insider info he talks about. The spiritual info

he shares is fairly accurate in my opinion. Also remember that most people

in contact with insiders are fed small to large amounts disinformation.

Learning how to filter the truth is beneficial to anyone listening to insider info.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Aspen (27th January 2015), Ecnal61 (27th January 2015), ginnyk (27th January 2015), Maunagarjana (27th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (27th January 2015), Snookie (28th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)

this seems to me a 1000000000/1 shot to actually happen as u have described.....im familiar with the interview and most things surrounding it..... but imo for it to happen like that would be the longest of long shots...
    It is quite possible that Ben Fulford got the interview with Rockerfeller if he misled DR's people into believing he still worked for the Asian Forbes (He was a paid employee at one time). He also may have got the interview as Ben is allegedly connected to high places through his families political history. His dad was in the Canadian Parliament and his family is, allegedly, old rich Canadian blood. His grandfather was a very wealthy man who was friends with our prime minister )Sir Wilfred Laurier) and is said to have been a large shareholder in General Electric and was considering purchasing General Motors. He may have family connections to the Rockerfellers too. I drive by Fulford place in my travels and it is a gorgeous estate on the St Lawrence river in the birthplace of Canada.

I have not been able to confirm whether or not Ben is truly a grandson or son of the Fulfords from Canada's political history, but I take his word for it.

I lean towards the more logical reasons he was given the interview with Rockerfeller. He has yet to perform any other interviews since that time and his information is so vague. I cheer for him to be right though. He's a fun read!

He does get mention on the grandfathers wiki page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Taylor_Fulford

I find almost everything David Wilcock says to be hard to believe and he has a habit of making outlandish bold predictions that never come true. He seems like a good guy but he is difficult to take seriously due to his constantly falling for false leads and feeding them to his public.
    Last edited by Karma Ninja; 27th January 2015 at 07:26. Reason: added wiki link

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th January 2015), airaspect (27th January 2015), Lifebringer (27th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (27th January 2015), Snookie (28th January 2015), vmk22 (28th January 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don't think there is anything shocking at all in this supposed "critical" analysis of DW. It must be the case that he and Fulford are being fed some disinfo since hardly anything they say seems to bear out. The Cabal is always ready to collapse etc. However this article contains no factual information. It is simply a different slant on things. Just someone's opinion. I've nothing against DW but he has - for me - a major character flaw of praising himself and his work, which does make me question his judgement and discernment. He even managed to make Robin Williams' suicide into an article about himself and how many he'd rescued from such a fate!

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Got to be careful to not lambaste David over..whatever, and end up dismissing his books. sometimes, that's the point of throwing mud. to discredit enough, in order to damage reputations, so that people DOUBT. For when they doubt, they doubt all of a given thing.

Which brings us to what is probably the core point of a discrediting campaign on a given person.

His books.

Which are well researched and full of good, solid, strong, correct information.

The target is probably the books, to bring those down, in the mind of the public.

Use your head, see through the ruse, see through the attack. See the reasoning behind it...see the real target, see the final outcome.

When I see a new member come along and try to insert doubt into any equation, an equation where there exists a solid functional front that is effective, I see forms of purposeful interfering bull****.

I'm not interested in the discourse and the discussion, as that is the core of an effective disinfo and position weakening plan.

Ie, the whole purpose is to deflate slightly, in any way possible... which is a critical thing, when a position of any kind is gaining a head of steam. any inserted form of slowing it down, is effective.

it's a case of winning minds and thoughts into a direction; and David, with the books, is being very effective, ie, hitting the New York Times bestseller lists.

So the deal is to probe in to places where one can insert doubt, and then ...any form of misdirect and deflating, is effective, valued, and functional. Sometimes, that insertion of doubt and most importantly, discourse, can be riled up into a functional head of steam, which can be used to tear down further, to break the course of change in society, even further.

So, if you want to discuss David's reality, his functionality, his correctness, and so on, be fully aware that you are shooting the thing you value so much, this desired change in the direction of humanity....you are shooting it right in the face.

Maybe you can handle the doubt as you've developed yourself along the desired lines... but the causal reader cannot....

And that is 'the swing vote', those doubters, those who are just opening up to these potentials. the very thing that makes this world change, the front line of change.

So those who bring discussion of credibility are usually a wolf in sheep's clothing, trying to catch the unaware to bring the unaware.... into forms of discussion, and debate....so they can screw over the very change you are trying so desperately to bring to the world.

Think about this very carefully.

The discussion breaks David's wave... and in the process, you shoot him and yourself.
    Last edited by Carmody; 27th January 2015 at 13:12.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (27th January 2015), Anchor (28th January 2015), annacherie (27th January 2015), Ara (3rd March 2015), araucaria (27th January 2015), Aspen (27th January 2015), Blacklight43 (27th January 2015), BMJ (3rd February 2015), Calz (28th January 2015), Camilo (28th January 2015), DeDukshyn (27th January 2015), DevilPigeon (28th January 2015), Flash (2nd March 2015), Gardener (28th January 2015), ginnyk (27th January 2015), Gracefully (30th January 2015), HaveBlue (9th March 2015), InTheBackground (28th January 2015), Jean-Luc (27th January 2015), Joe Akulis (27th January 2015), JRS (27th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), lastlegs (3rd March 2015), lilac (29th January 2015), Marianne (27th January 2015), mountain_jim (28th January 2015), rezboom (27th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (27th January 2015), Selene (28th January 2015), shamballaOn (28th January 2015), Sierra (28th January 2015), spiritwind (27th January 2015), tgn333 (27th January 2015), Truglivartna (27th January 2015), Tyy1907 (27th January 2015), ulli (29th January 2015), vmk22 (28th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015), Zionbrion (27th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

For example, the attack on Charlie Hebdo, was a direct attack, on a powerful developing wavefront. Right at it's point of emergence.

The NWO and PTB types disagree, but they do one thing that is critical to their attempts at success.

They keep their doubts and their discussions, behind closed doors, so they don't insert doubt and thus loss of their position, into the public face of what they represent to the unwashed masses, or the 'swing vote' of the unaware masses.

In case there is a misunderstanding in my indirect allusion....you are in a war. Whether you want to be or not, that is a part of the given reality.

Try to understand that and behave yourselves accordingly.

Do as you please, but consider what it's end result is, in the context of what you want the world to be.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

15. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (27th January 2015), Aspen (27th January 2015), BMJ (3rd February 2015), Calz (28th January 2015), DeDukshyn (27th January 2015), Flash (2nd March 2015), InTheBackground (28th January 2015), JRS (27th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), kemo (28th January 2015), Marianne (27th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (27th January 2015), Selene (28th January 2015), Sierra (28th January 2015), spiritwind (27th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), Truglivartna (27th January 2015), vmk22 (28th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Got to be careful to not lambaste David over..whatever, and end up dismissing his books. sometimes, that's the point of throwing mud. to discredit enough, in order to damage reputations, so that people DOUBT. For when they doubt, they doubt all of a given thing.

Which brings us to what is probably the core point of a discrediting campaign on a given person.

His books.

Which are well researched and full of good, solid, strong, correct information.

The target is probably the books, to bring those down, in the mind of the public.

Use your head, see through the ruse, see through the attack. See the reasoning behind it...see the real target, see the final outcome.

When I see a new member come along and try to insert doubt into any equation, an equation where there exists a solid functional front that is effective, I see forms of purposeful interfering bull****.

I'm not interested in the discourse and the discussion, as that is the core of an effective disinfo and position weakening plan.

Ie, the whole purpose is to deflate slightly, in any way possible... which is a critical thing, when a position of any kind is gaining a head of steam. any inserted form of slowing it down, is effective.

it's a case of winning minds and thoughts into a direction; and David, with the books, is being very effective, ie, hitting the New York Times bestseller lists.

So the deal is to probe in to places where one can insert doubt, and then ...any form of misdirect and deflating, is effective, valued, and functional. Sometimes, that insertion of doubt and most importantly, discourse, can be riled up into a functional head of steam, which can be used to tear down further, to break the course of change in society, even further.

So, if you want to discuss David's reality, his functionality, his correctness, and so on, be fully aware that you are shooting the thing you value so much, this desired change in the direction of humanity....you are shooting it right in the face.

Maybe you can handle the doubt as you've developed yourself along the desired lines... but the causal reader cannot....

And that is 'the swing vote', those doubters, those who are just opening up to these potentials. the very thing that makes this world change, the front line of change.

So those who bring discussion of credibility are usually a wolf in sheep's clothing, trying to catch the unaware to bring the unaware.... into forms of discussion, and debate....so they can screw over the very change you are trying so desperately to bring to the world.

Think about this very carefully.

The discussion breaks David's wave... and in the process, you shoot him and yourself.
    This is the most on point rebuttle I have ever read. I am glad I read it before I checked out the article, because I admit I notice my mind is easily, though subtly, swayed by these sorts of articles.
    Now after reading the article I realize the authors dilemna as well, well mostly the part about not believing the BRICS is here to save us, which David has been pushing. The debate about these sort of things is an endless circle for now though, just like most other Person/character bashing threads around here, The Alex Jones/Info War one being the latest I believe. All of these alternative media types have something to ad, and we must use our own discernment and intuition. I love James Colbert's new years resolution: to try and stop reporting so much on the endless circle of debating/reporting on conspracies regarding each big event/false flag that happens, and report on/figure out what we can actually do right now to make a positive change for out future. Something like that at least.

In conclusion, David feels very sincere to me, and well some of his insiders may feed him disinformation, I do feel a big change is coming. Wether the BRICS really has humanities best interest at heart, or this is a fancy power swap/illusion by the cabal, we shall see.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Carmody (27th January 2015), Flash (2nd March 2015), ginnyk (27th January 2015), InTheBackground (28th January 2015), JRS (27th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (27th January 2015), Snookie (28th January 2015), sunflower (27th January 2015), vmk22 (28th January 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I see questioning and/or even doubting various self-appointed or recognized leaders of the alternative community as a healthy part of the truth seeking process. Many of us are still grasping just how much we've been lied to about our origins, history, big traumatic events, etc. and we are in the "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" frame of mind. Accordingly, many of us are initially skeptical of all information explaining the "real story" behind current developments, no matter the source, and many of us are on the look-out for the stench of disinfo coming from those in whom we've now tentatively placed our trust. Indeed, with centuries to plan their one-world totalitarian vision and seemingly unlimited funds and technologies to do so, it is not unreasonable to assume that much of the alternative movement is merely controlled opposition and therefore that many alternative speakers/researchers are either knowingly distorting the truth or are used unknowingly to do so. I also see a big difference between the unproductive side-taking going on over seemingly minor ego battles or misunderstandings between alternative researchers (e.g., Webre and Tellinger) and useful discourse/debate about the content of what the researchers are putting out there as "Truth."

Personally, I read both Ben Fulford and David Wilcock every week and try to reserve judgment about who they are because a big part of me wants to believe their hopium, and another part of me thinks that by believing it, it can become reality even if it wasn't "true" in the first place. But I must confess that Ken's (Redefining God blog) take on the false light (BRICS) vs. the dark (Western Cabal) seems far more likely to me at this point than the idea that an alternative financial coalition originating out of countries with massive human rights issues is going to save us from Western corruption and domination and usher in a wonderful new world. Thus, while I don't think it's productive to bash alternative researchers who seems to be trying to help (unless concrete information shows otherwise), I think it is very productive to question and discuss the IDEAS/SOLUTIONS they are promoting to determine whether they make logical sense. We all just want to get at the truth.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

annacherie (29th January 2015), Aspen (27th January 2015), Karma Ninja (27th January 2015), magnum (27th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (27th January 2015), Snookie (28th January 2015), Wind (28th January 2015), Zionbrion (27th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Personally. I think the recent leak of him being trained by an agency, gives credibility.

with a battle going on within the ranks, one side is passing important info for all of us.

Rothschild and Rockefeller don't run this world, letter agencies do.

if you notice I add Sorcha's latest to most of Ben's and though they are written targeting different groups, the base of the message could have been passed to both to create from an insider.

"Obama Elites In Horror As American People Prepare To Restore Republic"

Special Report from Sister Ciara

At 14 minutes past midnight on 30 July 1945, the greatest single loss of life at sea in the history of the United States Navy occurred when the USS Indianapolis was torpedoed by the Imperial Japanese Navy submarine I-58, sinking in 12 minutes.

Of 1,196 crewmen aboard, approximately 300 went down with the ship. The remaining 900 faced exposure, dehydration, saltwater poisoning, and shark attacks while floating with few lifeboats and almost no food or water. The US Navy learned of the sinking when survivors were spotted four days later by the crew of a PV-1 Ventura on routine patrol. Only 317 survived.

Among those who perished was Lt. Thomas Michael Conway, a Catholic priest from Buffalo, New York, who for three nights swam to the aid of his shipmates, reassuring the increasingly dehydrated and delirious men with prayers until he himself expired, the last Catholic chaplain to die in World War II.

This past week, however, the last measure of earthly devotion Lt. Conway had towards those who needed him most in their greatest hour of need was deemed by the Obama administration as unworthy when the US Navy refused to award this true hero the Navy Cross.

Even worse, the reason for the Obama administration refusing to award the Navy Cross to Lt. Conway wasn’t because his acts of bravery and devotion weren’t well documented, but rather because the hundreds of enlisted men who survived, and testified of his heroism, were precluded from making award recommendations…in other words, the US Navy said they would only accept recommendations of his heroic acts if made by those of superior rank, all of whom had died.

In this tragic story about Lt. Conway, though, lies the essence of the American character of the last century…and as it still exists today… “We Have Been Captured... We Are Parented, Not Represented”.

From a unique nation ruled by its own citizens when it threw off the yoke of tyranny imposed upon it by the British in the late 1700’s, to what it has become today, proves true the words of Benjamin Franklin when asked about the kind of country the United States had become…“What have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?” Franklin replied, “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

With the “Imperial Presidency” now ruling America for the sole benefit of the elite classes, and with so many laws the United States government itself is unable to tell how many there are [ US Justice Department official Ronald Gainer “You will have died and been resurrected three times and still not have an answer to this question.”], it would be easy for anyone to say that the Republic is now dead, and will never be again.

They would be wrong, however, to say so because of the simple fact that the Republic is NOT the rulers of America, the people are! And unless you kill all of the people, the Republic is as alive now as it ever has been.

Even better, by every metric one can use to measure by, the Republic is not only still alive, but it is actually growing at a greater pace and level than at anytime since the United States was first founded!

And therein lays the hope, and the danger. Because as the Republic grows in strength, those elite rulers opposed to it (by whatever name you call them) institute new police state laws and crackdowns to stop it…and ALWAYS fail.

Remember…whenever you see a nation where the police begin to resemble the military, where the laws have become so ridiculous and onerous that every citizen is now a criminal, where ordinary life is lived in a constant state of fear, where everyone is spying on everyone else…all of these, and more, show one thing and one thing only…the rulers are in dire fear of the ruled, not the other way around.

In what you could call the “it’s always darkest before the dawn” scenario, history has long shown that when a government begins to crackdown on its own people, the closer to freedom these people really are!

And unlike nearly every other nation in the world, the American people are ALWAYS the closest to throwing off the yoke of oppression because their Republic has NEVER DIED because it lives within each and every single one of them!

So the only “weapon” the elites have left to counter the American people ready to restore their Republic is to lie and deceive them….IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!

Lie to them about everything having to do with how the world really works, how economies work, how debt strangles the future of a country…and too many other things to write in just one sitting.

Deceive them into believing their past is not real, their wars are just, the vast amount of wealth going to the elites is justified, and on, and on, and on.

But most of all…DESTROY their will to fight by making them believe the falsehood that they are powerless!

As all of you have noticed too, the charade of electing another American President (i.e. Imperial Ruler) is already beginning…in fact it never seems to end! But do you ever ask yourself why?

The reason for this “game” is simple…if one can keep a people divided they can conquer them. In other words, if these elites can keep the American people arguing over guns, abortion, wages, you name it, they remain free to pillage and loot to their hearts content.

And they do this all while instituting a child prison system (known as schools) intended to indoctrinate, not educate.

That’s OK though, because as history has always shown, when the education system fails, the free press picks up the slack….unless….

And this is the point I’m trying to make today…without a free press, a press that educates, that puts everything into context, and most of all tells the truth, those seeking to restore the Republic will fail!

Even worse, with the CIA funded Facebook now about to destroy every independent news website in America, and with just 6 corporations controlling 90% of the media in the entire United States, those able and willing to protect and defend the Republic could very well awaken one day to find no true news or information at all! link "

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kemo (here)
    I don't think there is anything shocking at all in this supposed "critical" analysis of DW. It must be the case that he and Fulford are being fed some disinfo since hardly anything they say seems to bear out. The Cabal is always ready to collapse etc. However this article contains no factual information.
    If you follow world politics closely enough you will see that Fulford knows exactly what he is talking about, it's just that political revolutions don't happen in one day, or even one week, or one month. They take a long time to occur, especially if they happen peacefully and not through force of arms.

Last week Fulford was talking about how western governments were preparing their people to think of the Saudis as terrorists, as they always have been for anyone who respects human rights. A few days after that article, the Saudi King was dead.

He was also talking recently about how Russia was trying to court Greece with economic deals and trying to convince it to leave the Euro. A few days later even the MSM had picked this up and were talking about the repercussions of this, though MSM seems to be preparing to sell the story that the hardships in SE Europe caused by the cut-off of Russian oil will all be Greece's fault.

Anyway, Fulford calls his articles a weekly "geopolitical analysis," and that's exactly what you get. And for that, I consistently find it to be credible information that immediately pans out as world events continue to evolve in real time.

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

For example, the attack on Charlie Hebdo, was a direct attack, on a powerful developing wavefront. Right at it's point of emergence.

The NWO and PTB types disagree, but they do one thing that is critical to their attempts at success.
    I'm not sure what you mean here. The "developing wavefront" you're talking about isn't the immigration of Muslims into France, is it?

23. Link to Post #15
    Nicaragua Unsubscribed
    Thanks

just as in my first post ,there are many valuable points discussed in this interview ,that one should consider when evaluating anything coming from Wilcock,fulford or any other commentators such as Cobra,Drake,"the ambassador",Keenan..you know the crowd who claim to know what is really going on .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHtFCEP3QtM

this vid is from may 2012...wilcocks "disclosure imminent","mass arrests very soon" talk has been going on for years before that date also

"In the first hour of the program Cliff gives his take on a story of coming "mass arrests" being told about by author and speaker David Wilcock and whistleblower and alleged insider "Drake." They say that top military brass in the Pentagon have secret plans to arrest people in high places. This means corrupt politicians, bankers and those who have subjected people to financial tyranny. Connected to this story is also Benjamin Fulford, a former writer with Forbes magazine. From Japan, he's been reporting and writing about the Yakuza and the "White Dragon Society" and their supposed opposition to the western royal families and the Illuminati. Tied into this is also material about how the severity of the Fukushima nuclear disaster is being downplayed. Listen to this program to hear Clif High's opinion on these things and much more."

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

with regards to the collapse of the money system and the critique of David Wilcock's take on it: Bill Deagle's explanation seems more credible to me. It is on the video that Bill Ryan included in the newsletter. Bill was saying last spring already that BRICS is not going to lift our enslavement to the Babylonian money system. It is also part of the plan for world control. Tying our currency to gold once again is not going to solve the problems of our enslavement. It will not usher in a "golden age." It makes sense to me that this is part of another layer of deception, as Bill Deagle claims and so knowingly or unknowingly Ben Fulford and David Wilcock have become part of the deception. However, this could be any of us. So maybe we shouldn't be too judgemental. I do like Ben's rosy outlook, however I was suspicious of him so glibly saying that Chinese gold was going to solve everything. It smacked too much of Obama's first campaign promising change but being vague about exactly what was going to be changed. I value the critique and I think we all need to raise the bar on our critical thinking and developing an intuitive form of discernment.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

magnum (27th January 2015), Rocky_Shorz (27th January 2015), Snookie (28th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Alternate Media has become specialists on releasing critical information wrapped in a MMMS for sheeple...

the ones who would read it instantly stop reading and go back to a safe area they've been brainwashed under, if they read the whole thing they would be screaming blasphemy and treason...

it's actually a pretty smart deterrent for the uninformed before they are ready for truthful wisdom...

MMMS - Mere Mortal Mind Spin = Crazy as a Fox

let the debunkers debunk, considering the source it ads credibility to what is being shared, everyone in free energy understands, all debunking is to keep the world running on oil IVs, for a scientist, they instantly want to know why an invention shown to be working all over the world, in an official investigation shows it didn't work and explained the physics of why... but physics limit reality, formulas are written as new realities are known...

so much has been suppressed by the oil overlords, but isn't it fun going head on with debunkers holding their book of answers, the more they try to argue with cookie cutter answers the more foolish they look.

that's why the alternative media community continues to smile, because what we share daily is being heard...

we must fight to never allow the internet to be sensored froom truths, facebook and Google stand with the Man, just like CBS, NBC, Fox, CNN...

we don't need their created facts...

remember the climate isn't changing according to this billion dollar report...

just ask Boston...

27. Link to Post #18
    Nicaragua Unsubscribed
    Thanks

yeah..it's a good thing that people analyzed much of the info in Wilcock's books and theories in regards to what he spent so much time,effort and research into telling people would happen on or in the weeks and months prior to Dec21, 2012..if they hadn't analysed many of wilcocks FLAWED theories and conclusions many more would have been at best disappointed or otherwise totally discouraged from further investigating metaphysical theories and alternative ways of looking at things.The underlying new-agey complacency programming in wilcocks books is very dangerous.

Wilcock himself,to his credit,admits to getting carried away with his theorizing and analysis regarding the "great 2012 awakening"...he has done a lot of good work but much of his stuff seems very naīve when you become more aware of the complex multidimensional reality we live in.A good example of this is his "synchronicity key" theory...while at one level it is very valid,at another it is extremely naīve given that events and situations are often orchestrated by the dark forces to be synchronistic to lead people down the paths they wish them to go....especially when those people are getting to the heart of the drama being played out here..otherwise they often don't bother to manipulate things.

That is just one example of many.Don't even get me started on his naīve views on ET's...which are full of dangerous and misleading assumptions.He is working with GoodETxSG now so he will be realising how little he really knows now.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th January 2015 at 00:23.

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    with regards to the collapse of the money system and the critique of David Wilcock's take on it: Bill Deagle's explanation seems more credible to me. It is on the video that Bill Ryan included in the newsletter. Bill was saying last spring already that BRICS is not going to lift our enslavement to the Babylonian money system. It is also part of the plan for world control. Tying our currency to gold once again is not going to solve the problems of our enslavement. It will not usher in a "golden age." It makes sense to me that this is part of another layer of deception, as Bill Deagle claims and so knowingly or unknowingly Ben Fulford and David Wilcock have become part of the deception. However, this could be any of us. So maybe we shouldn't be too judgemental. I do like Ben's rosy outlook, however I was suspicious of him so glibly saying that Chinese gold was going to solve everything. It smacked too much of Obama's first campaign promising change but being vague about exactly what was going to be changed. I value the critique and I think we all need to raise the bar on our critical thinking and developing an intuitive form of discernment.
    imagine 2 football fields end to end, now set up an army made of Gold stood shoulder to shoulder face to back...

now imagine when they found this underground treasure, while moving one, it tipped over breaking open, the inside filled with palm sized gems, Ruby's emeralds and diamonds...

it is in Cabal protection and ownership, could it be enough to back the enormous debt created by the greedy?

have the Chinese royalty agreed to flush all debt for return of their ancient treasure?

Maybe they are holding the line demanding more to ensure this slave society ends...

could Ben be a part of this? the 5 Clawed Dragon is reserved only for royalty, if this dragon was white, it might explain how all of this is coming together...

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aspen (here)
    I do like Ben's rosy outlook, however I was suspicious of him so glibly saying that Chinese gold was going to solve everything. It smacked too much of Obama's first campaign promising change but being vague about exactly what was going to be changed.
    Well, tying the dollar to gold is a pretty specific thing that should (in theory) prevent the value of the dollar being artificially tampered with as the Federal Reserve has always done and as European bankers have done for hundreds of years. They do this to suck real physical wealth and labor out of the population and concentrate it for themselves, using mathematical sleight-of-hand.

This mathematical (and now computerized) scheme they've always used historically can't work if the dollar is glued to a physical commodity like gold. Then every dollar you own is equivalent to (and you should be able to exchange it at any time for) real gold, or gold and silver, or whatever else.

The last executive order Kennedy signed was to put the dollar back on the gold and silver standard, and after he died no effort was put forth to implement it at all. I'm not sure if Johnson formally revoked that executive order but either way I'm sure it gave "them" just one more reason to get rid of Kennedy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast