+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult

Dear Siblings....

Reading this.. you might find yourself in one of those 'What the Fu... ?' moments.

http://theeventchronicle.com.s198004...g-allegations/

To be honest, it took me a while to really absorb this whole business of
    ex-prime minister, 'Sir', Edward Heath being a paedophile.
    Of Jimmy Saville's decades of abuse of children (with impunity) and of him
    acting as a 'source' for other high profile, high society paedophiles.
    Of UK cabinet minister (under Margaret Thatcher) Leon Brittan
    raping boys in North London (And being seen by a police surveillance team
    entering a house where this was occurring and NOT being questioned or arrested)

Now this story.
    This is the 'Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult'.
    These people aren't just abusing and raping children.
    These people are murdering them.
    These people are taking children and hunting
    them down with rifles, shooting them, murdering them.

I sincerely hope this isn't true.
    However... sadly, i suspect it _is_ true.

I have some questions.
    Perhaps anyone who is more knowledgeable than I might furnish answers.

1. What's the game here? Are these people enjoying this ?
    Are these people participating in order to win favour with some
    powerful group ... and then earn promotion/recognition/success ?

2. In what sense is this satanic ?
    Are these people doing this stuff as some form of ritual to "the Devil" ?
    If so, who or what is this 'Devil' ?
    Are these people Masons ?

3. Is there an ET / Reptilian connection here?
    If so.. what is the connection ?

4. Is this stuff going on everywhere ?
    Is this is an English speaking / European thing ?
    Are there people in Iran, India, China, Russia, Indonesia, Mongolia doing this ?

5. Why is it called the 'Ninth Circle' ?
    Is there an 8th circle ?
    Is there a 10th ?

Thanks to anyone that donates the time to answer these questions.

lucidity
    Last edited by lucidity; 28th January 2015 at 00:31.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

betoobig (28th January 2015), ChristianSky (28th January 2015), Cidersomerset (28th January 2015), Citizen No2 (28th January 2015), Inaiá (29th January 2015), Limor Wolf (28th January 2015), Mercedes (29th January 2015), Miller (31st January 2015), Nasu (28th January 2015), Orion142 (29th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), shadowstalker (28th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ChristianSky's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult

It is heartbreaking to hear about these revelations starting to come out. David Icke knew what he was talking about all those years. Still not a peep from the disgrace that is the MSM.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ChristianSky For This Post:

Aspen (30th January 2015), betoobig (28th January 2015), Cidersomerset (28th January 2015), Inaiá (29th January 2015), Limor Wolf (28th January 2015), Miller (31st January 2015), Nasu (28th January 2015), Orion142 (29th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Lucidity,

Is "The Event Chronicle" your trusted news source?
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (28th January 2015), Cidersomerset (28th January 2015), Nasu (28th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    [...]

I have some questions.

Yes, they are. They are sociopaths, and quite often of the variety that would under normal circumstances be diagnosed as "criminally insane".

Are these people participating in order to win favour with some powerful group ... and then earn promotion/recognition/success ?
    Some of them might be, yes.

Some of them are, yes.

Well, you have to understand that the Illuminati are Luciferians. They have a religion which states that while "normal humans" are the creation of the Biblical Jahweh, the Illuminati themselves (or at the very least, their primary bloodline) would be the creation of a being called Lucifer, who, like Jahweh, would be a "seventh density" group soul and a "galactic guardian".

The Illuminati believe that a long time ago, a deal was struck between Jahweh and Lucifer in which Lucifer would help mankind evolve spiritually by "teaching Man what he is not". According to that belief, Jahweh was then upset with the outcome of that intervention, as he had allegedly hoped that humanity would blindly obey "him" and would not succumb to the temptations of evil, while a great many of them did. As the story goes, Jahweh then took revenge upon Lucifer and locked "him" down, so that Lucifer could no longer leave Earth and was doomed to stay here until The Great Culling, in which those who were good would evolve to "fourth density positive", those who were evil would evolve to "fourth density negative", and those who were "lukewarm" would be transfered to a planet which is a duplicate of Earth and would thus remain in "third density", while Earth itself would take a break from sustaining life.

The above is, in a nutshell, the story as told a few years ago on the Above Top Secret forum by an Illuminati insider who called himself "The Hidden Hand".

Well, yes and no. Freemasonry was infiltrated and taken over by the Illuminati a long time ago, but while Freemasonry is an esoteric society that one can join and leave again, the Illuminati themselves are not, given that it's all about bloodlines for them, and their marriages are arranged and their individual families are planned. They believe that they will always reincarnate within "the Family", as they call it, which is why they are so obsessed with these bloodlines.

Well, according to "The Hidden Hand", there are thirteen main Illuminati bloodlines, and one of those -- the one "The Hidden Hand" himself was allegedly a member of -- would be of extraterrestrial origin. However, I do not know whether he meant to imply that they were physically extraterrestrial or whether they are extraterrestrial souls who have incarnated in human bodies.

What I do know is that there is definitely a hyperdimensional factor at play, where people's lives can be messed with from an early age on, obviously because "the players" are aware of potential future time lines and can thus set the stage for events to come, so that those events play out to their advantage. However, given that these beings have Free Will, the universe does allow them to do whatever they wish to do, but at the cost (for them) that there will always be some good that comes out of every one of their evil actions, so that ultimately, their adherence to evil will be their own undoing.

Now, I'm not sure as to who those hyperdimensional beings are or what exactly their link is to the Illuminati. In my opinion, it would be possible that these beings have simply played into the Illuminati's worship of Lucifer (whom the Illuminati believe to be a group soul) and that these beings have as such introduced themselves to the Illuminati as being this Lucifer collective. On the other hand, it is also quite possible that the whole Luciferian religion in itself is only a ruse by the upper-ranking Illuminati to keep their lower-ranking "Family members" under control.

Are there people in Iran, India, China, Russia, Indonesia, Mongolia doing this ?
    The Illuminati are everywhere, across the entire planet. Several places all across Europe have for instance already been named as places where they hold their Luciferian rituals -- the catacombs of the Vatican, for instance, but also several castles all across the European mainland.

On the other hand, the Illuminati do appear to have a preference for the Anglo-Saxon world as a vessel for pushing their agenda. The British Empire has somehow always pleased them very much, and when North America chose to become independent from Great-Britain, the Illuminati saw great potential in "The New World".

And well, the USA are currently the only remaining nuclear superpower in the world, as well as a very influential and still quite significant economic power, with a crypto-fascist regime (including an over-militarized police force) and a strongly dumbed down population of whom many believe that they're living in the greatest country in the world and are willing to lay down their lives for "the star-spangled banner", courtesy of the poor education system and the indoctrination with American Exceptionalist propaganda from early childhood on, both through the education system and through the corporate mainstream media and the entertainment sector. It's a self-amplifying system of indoctrination.

Up until this very moment, America is still leading the way, and the rest will follow. They have no choice, given the machinations and false flag operations originating within the USA and its allies -- which also includes several non-Anglo-Saxon nations, mind you. Europe has already adopted many of the societal aspects of the USA -- e.g. changes in the educational system, changes in the economical system, et al -- and is still following America's lead.

Is there an 8th circle ?
    Is there a 10th ?
    Well, that's a tricky question. First of all, you have to keep in mind that the Illuminati are obsessed with symbolism, including numerology. Secondly, I'm not sure what the significance is of the number 9 in their Luciferian philosophy -- normally, the number 9 signifies unconditional love -- but in 1999, there was a Hollywood production called The Ninth Gate (by Roman Polanski, with Johnny Depp as the main protagonist), which was a supernatural thriller about the Illuminati and Satanism/Luciferianism. So there might be some kind of connection there -- I've watched the movie but don't remember all the details anymore.

lucidity
    I certainly don't have all the answers, but I hope that whatever I was able to contribute would be of value to your understanding. :-)

Namaste. ;-)

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Lucidity wrote:
    Quote These people are taking children and hunting them down with rifles, shooting them, murdering them.
    In The Trance Formation of America, Kathy O'Brien talks about A Most Dangerous Game, human hunting and some of the high-level, globally known proponents. For answers to some of the above questions, I cannot recommend the book enough.

Be warned though, it is a brutal read.

Regards.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Aspen (30th January 2015), betoobig (28th January 2015), Cidersomerset (28th January 2015), Frank V (28th January 2015), Inaiá (29th January 2015), Limor Wolf (28th January 2015), Mark (28th January 2015), Miller (31st January 2015), Orion142 (2nd February 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Lucidity,

There are other sources for this same news story.
    Try here for example:

https://independentaustralia.net/lif...legations,6918

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1081-...e-ring-scandal

http://childabuserecovery.com/nicole.../#.VMlzCDU2xC0

The MSM however, have (so far) failed to notice the strange detail that:
    first Anthony Kidman was accused of Paedophilia,
    then fled to Singapore and then suddenly dropped dead.

for example:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Singapore.html

Normally, once someone puts their hand up and says:
    "This man abused me".
    Then others find the courage to also raise their hands.
    I suspect other members of the Australian elite will get dragged into this.
    It will be interesting to see how this story develops.

lucidity
    Last edited by lucidity; 29th January 2015 at 00:48.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Aspen (30th January 2015), Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (28th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Lucidity,

There are other sources for this same news story.
    Try here for example:

lucidity
    Two very different articles you've posted. This second one details a complaint against Kidman and not a word about satanic ritual abuse.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015), panopticon (29th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Lucidity,

The wool you are trying to pull over our eyes is 50% cotton.

The second article you provided was written by the victim herself. And I quote from her article:

Quote I penned my original response to the news of Kidman’s death on the day he died, but before this could be published on IA my article was leaked and a distorted version of my testimony went viral, resulting in numerous media inquiries.

For the record, I did not author the news stories and, although I was quoted in them, I was not interviewed.
    -Fiona Barnett

The article contains a blue link to the other, "distorted" satanic versions that you continue to push.
    Last edited by 13th Warrior; 29th January 2015 at 03:49.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015), panopticon (29th January 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

I'll add to other comments here and talk a bit about the esoteric or satanic, lucifer aganda behind all of this. Children represent our innocence, purity and in their natural state have an affinity to the higher realms. It's common for kids to see spirit beings, remember their past lives and so forth until they are subjected to adult norms. Satanists do unimaginable things to kids besides murdering them so that they can pollute this consciousness of innocence at an astral, energetic level. They also feed off the fear but that's a slightly different issue. The whole thing has the effect of disempowering the imagination, higher realm connection and intuitive nature of humanity's consciousness not just those of the kids they devour. Its their use of symbology and ritual that gives them the access they need to the astral archetypes that they are messing with.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (29th January 2015), Orion142 (29th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Lucidity,

The second article you provided was written by the victim herself. And I quote from her article:

Quote I penned my original response to the news of Kidman’s death on the day he died, but before this could be published on IA my article was leaked and a distorted version of my testimony went viral, resulting in numerous media inquiries.

For the record, I did not author the news stories and, although I was quoted in them, I was not interviewed.
    -Fiona Barnett

The article contains a blue link to the other, "distorted" satanic versions that you continue to push.
    How dare you suggest i'm trying to mislead people ?
    I'm reporting stories as they appear in the alternative media.
    My reporting of them does not imply an intent to mislead on my part.
    How on earth could you possibly conclude that ?

Your conclusions here... do you no credit.

Or are you shilling for these evil people ?

lucidity

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,946 times in 464 posts

[QUOTE=lucidity;927350]Dear Siblings....

Reading this.. you might find yourself in one of those 'What the Fu... ?' moments.

http://theeventchronicle.com.s198004...g-allegations/

To be honest, it took me a while to really absorb this whole business of
    ex-prime minister, 'Sir', Edward Heath being a paedophile.
    Of Jimmy Saville's decades of abuse of children (with impunity) and of him
    acting as a 'source' for other high profile, high society paedophiles.
    Of UK cabinet minister (under Margaret Thatcher) Leon Brittan
    raping boys in North London (And being seen by a police surveillance team
    entering a house where this was occurring and NOT being questioned or arrested)

Now this story.
    This is the 'Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult'.
    These people aren't just abusing and raping children.
    These people are murdering them.
    These people are taking children and hunting
    them down with rifles, shooting them, murdering them.

I have some questions.

Are these people participating in order to win favour with some
    powerful group ... and then earn promotion/recognition/success ?

Is there an 8th circle ?
    Is there a 10th ?

I believe the name comes from a reference to Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy
    Attached Images  

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Aspen (30th January 2015), Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (29th January 2015), lucidity (29th January 2015), panopticon (29th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Lucidity wrote:
    Quote These people are taking children and hunting them down with rifles, shooting them, murdering them.
    In The Trance Formation of America, Kathy O'Brien talks about A Most Dangerous Game, human hunting and some of the high-level, globally known proponents. For answers to some of the above questions, I cannot recommend the book enough.

Regards.
    Hi Citizen No2
    I haven't got that book and not likely to be able to by it for some time to come so!
    From your knowledge of it dose it contain any evidence of bodily/child remains, if so what has actually been found?
    I ask this because of a hunting ritual as performed by hunters of the past and Royals called
    '?' something like 'Un-making' or 'Un-forming'?
    Dang forgotten the name Grr.
    It is/was a ritual where the kill was divided up, the Hunter that made the kill getting the best half of the kill/body (Say the Left) so left leg/arm, ribs etc, the other half going to the village or the meal for the party etc?

So just wondering if any thing like that is connected to this dreadful practice of the OP!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (29th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015)

24. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Yes there are pedophile rings that have been investigated around the world.

Many are associated with organised religious groups (Catholic priests, Protestant preachers, Ashram leaders etc), some are associated with elites in a given region and there are examples of cross over between these groups. I don't see why a Satanist would be any less likely to be a pedophile than a Catholic Priest so there probably are Satanists who are pedophiles. Also, they may well search out others of a like mind...

It's not really up for debate that there are pedophile groups in the world and anyone who challenges that there are really need to do their research.

As for Satanic groups of pedophiles hunting in packs & killing children...

While that is a possibility I am yet to see any credible evidence to back up various claims that have been made over the years. Yes, there are isolated cults/groups who have been involved in child sacrifice but no evidence of wide spread sacrificial practices beyond hearsay (often anonymous).

The entire "9th Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult" is part of Kevin Annett's story (yes, I'd say Annett called it that to give it authority due to its similarity to Dante's tale) and I personally wouldn't put much faith in it.

As always, believe what you want.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

13th Warrior (30th January 2015), Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (29th January 2015), lucidity (29th January 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th January 2015)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Lucidity wrote:

Regards.
    Hi Citizen No2
    I haven't got that book and not likely to be able to by it for some time to come so!
    From your knowledge of it dose it contain any evidence of bodily/child remains, if so what has actually been found?
    I ask this because of a hunting ritual as performed by hunters of the past and Royals called
    '?' something like 'Un-making' or 'Un-forming'?
    Dang forgotten the name Grr.
    It is/was a ritual where the kill was divided up, the Hunter that made the kill getting the best half of the kill/body (Say the Left) so left leg/arm, ribs etc, the other half going to the village or the meal for the party etc?

So just wondering if any thing like that is connected to this dreadful practice of the OP!
    The book is available online for free.

Try here.

It's an interesting read.

-- Pan
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Citizen No2 (1st February 2015), Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (29th January 2015), lucidity (29th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

28. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm going to use a three-word imperative that has been circulating a lot on the Internet in the last five years or so, but unfortunately not with the hoped success:

"Google Holly Greig!"

Pretty nasty stuff. Allegedly former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown was involved -- if not as an actual paedophile, then at the very least as one of the people who helped covering it all up. Certain eyewitnesses were accidented, and such.

Many are associated with organised religious groups (Catholic priests, Protestant preachers, Ashram leaders etc), some are associated with elites in a given region and there are examples of cross over between these groups. I don't see why a Satanist would be any less likely to be a pedophile than a Catholic Priest so there probably are Satanists who are pedophiles. Also, they may well search out others of a like mind...
    Satanists -- and I'm not even talking of the actual Luciferians here (as in "the Illuminati") -- believe that everything and anything is allowed. In other words and among other things, they maintain an omnisexual vantage, which basically means that they don't care about the age, gender or even the species that they're having sex with, because it's all about purely hedonistic pleasure for them. They are utterly unfamiliar with the concepts of love or respect for anyone or anything, with self-respect being no exception to that rule. They are sociopaths.

When it comes to paedophilia and orgies, the difference between Satanists and Luciferians is that Luciferians also attribute a very ritualistic and spiritualistic significance to their acts. Luciferians believe in a being they call Lucifer -- see my elaboration here -- while Satanists believe in nothing at all, and their "Satan worship" is nothing other than a meaningless ceremony.

As for Satanic groups of pedophiles hunting in packs & killing children...

While that is a possibility I am yet to see any credible evidence to back up various claims that have been made over the years. Yes, there are isolated cults/groups who have been involved in child sacrifice but no evidence of wide spread sacrificial practices beyond hearsay (often anonymous).
    Several respected researchers -- among whom, if I'm not mistaken, Jim Marrs -- have confirmed that George H. Bush and his entourage would regularly indulge in the hunting, raping and murdering of children, at a venue somewhat similar to the Bohemian Grove, but located somewhere in Canada.
    Last edited by Frank V; 29th January 2015 at 22:28. Reason: typographical correction

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm going to use a three-word imperative that has been circulating a lot on the Internet in the last five years or so, but unfortunately not with the hoped success:

"Google Holly Greig!"

Pretty nasty stuff. Allegedly former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown was involved -- if not as an actual paedophile, then at the very least as one of the people who helped covering it all up. Certain eyewitnesses were accidented, and such.
    For those who haven't yet investigated Hollie Greig there is also this old thread - link

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (30th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Lucidity,

-Fiona Barnett

How dare you suggest i'm trying to mislead people ?
    I'm reporting stories as they appear in the alternative media.
    My reporting of them does not imply an intent to mislead on my part.
    How on earth could you possibly conclude that ?

Your conclusions here... do you no credit.

Or are you shilling for these evil people ?

lucidity
    You've shown your true spirit by feigning anger and calling me a shill for pointing out the errors in your judgement of the validity of this story and it's (non)connection to satanic ritual abuse.

I understand that the anger you project upon me is actually anger you harbor against yourself for allowing yourself to be mislead by your fears and preconceived notions(programming).

You wrote in your opening post:

Quote I sincerely hope this isn't true.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 times in 780 posts

From the book «Occult Theocracy» (first printed in 1933) by Lady Queenborough (Edith Starr Miller), p. 575-576:

Quote Calling himself «The Master Therion», Aleister Crowley is also known under the name of Frater Perdurabo and, from his own extravagant writings, we know that he looks upon himself as a reincarnation of Eliphas Levi etc. etc.

To give the reader a feeble idea of the perversion of the O.T.O. (Ordo Templi Orientis) we quote the following:

«The blood is the life. This simple statement is explained by the Hindus by saying that the blood is the principal vehicle of vital Prana. There is some ground for the belief that there is a definite substance, not isolated as yet, whose presence makes all the difference between live and dead matter.

It would be unwise to condemn as irrational the practice of those savages who tear the heart and liver from an adversary, and devour them while yet warm. In any case it was the theory of the ancient Magicians, that any living being is a storehouse of energy varying in quantity according to the size and health of the character. At the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddently.

The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape. An animal should be selected whose nature accords with that of the ceremony,- thus, by sacrificing a female lamb one would not obtain any appreciate quantity of the fierce energy useful to a Magician who was invoking Mars. In such a case a ram would be more suitable. And this ram should be virgin -the whole potential of its original total energy should not have been diminished in any way. For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.

For evocations it would be more convenient to place the blood of the victim in the Triangle, the idea being that the spirit might obtain from the blood this subtle but physical substance which was the quintessence of its life in such a manner as to enable it to take on a visible and tangible shape.»

Could this perverted "understanding" be practiced today among people within the elite (and others)? I think so.

This video -which you will find on other threads- is relevant to this subject, the way I see it:

"Scientology, the CIA, and MIVILUDES: Cults of Abuse"

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (30th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 446 posts

Some of the nobility in Holland has been accused of involvement with the ritual abuse and hunting parties hunting children down. Tuis Neerhuis was interviewed by ITCC and gave an amazing account of her involvement starting as a young child. But now that Annett seems to be in disrepute her testimony is also being called into question. It used to be available on youtube last summer but I can't find it anymore. She also named Queen Beatrice and others in Holland

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aspen For This Post:

Evaflys (30th January 2015), Frank V (30th January 2015), lucidity (30th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There is also Brice Courtney's book "thanks for the memories" she was a mindcontrolled slave and also describes the hunting parties of children like other vicitms in Aus, UK, EU, Can and USA victims have claimed. I've done my research and I have no doubt its true, there are hundred's of victims, 65 in Australia alone, all describe the same perps, locations and experiences.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evaflys For This Post:

Frank V (30th January 2015), lucidity (30th January 2015), Redcolibri (31st January 2015), vmk22 (1st February 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast